En savoir plus sur Illumine

Une plateforme technologique unique pour les cours virtuels, la gestion scolaire et la communication avec les parents en milieu préscolaire

En savoir plus sur Illumine

The best feature is that it allows to choose different options while posting pictures for kids. Easy to check updates and backdated information.

Some times I have connection issues, but that's with anything. Other than that I don't really know much else about it to say anything bad.

Illumine - Notes

Illumine a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Illumine ?

Ishita
Ishita
Product Manager 2 (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001-5 000 employés

I virtually see my son learn and grow

Commentaires : After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

Selina
Selina
Manager (Malaisie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis

Commentaires : Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

Alternatives envisagées : Google Classroom

Pourquoi choisir Illumine : Kubikt was more focused on finance and operation management, and it was difficult to get a grasp of how to make full use of it as it was too complicated for our admins even after attending a full-day training. Although in terms of price, Kubikt was far less pricey than Illumine, it did not have the features that would potentially bettered our pre-school.

Pourquoi passer à Illumine : Initially we were just looking for a platform to conduct online learning during the covid-19 outbreak, and we stumbled upon Illumine and the platforms mentioned above. I was impressed with the excellent customer service that I received, hence I decided to start the trial. We explored the other features offered in the app and thought it would be nice to take this opportunity and stand out from the other pre-schools in my country.

Geraldine
Admin Staff (Philippines)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

A review to be informed and developed better

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Good. Because we are still using it until now. Review may help to increase and develop better. but overall, its a user friendly app i may say.

1.On Admin side, filing is made faster and easier. I can say that it helps ease the Admin records for the school. 2.Fees / Invoices is good. it is done fast once made its in the email of parents 3. Child's Profile - usually parent's log their child to school but most of the students we have are under supervisions or guarded by Grandparents and Uncles and Aunts. this doesnt have the content on the information profile. 4. when parent's upload files, these must go directly to the child's profile or file once teacher opened the file for easy tracking. 5. I didn't see any certification format like the invoice made.

1. on messaging, you cannot delete or rephrase the message. and you cannot even copy or paste the same line. its so limited. 2. the attendance dates, when you need to suddenly have to check out the child's attendance . there should be a late in or red mark so when you check the overall attendance you can summarize it fast.

Chetan
Director, customer experience (Inde)
Divertissement, 5 001-10 000 employés

All around platform for kids

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It has been good. One of the very few do-it-all sort of apps. It can have some optimization but overall feature packed and did not encounter any major issues or bugs. I love the fact that this app is a 360⁰ app for my kids. Right from fees to activities to media/images/videos of my child doing activities, CCTV feature and so on.

I loved how the user journey of the app is so well thought of. I appreciate that i can onboard my child, pay fees, look at announcement, activities and a live CCTV camera option to keep an eye on my child throughout the time he is at school.

I do not understand why each screen has a "loading" prompt. I feel some of the actions that can be cached onto the app for a short duration should solve this problem

Sheetal
Preschool teacher (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Parents of children are extremely happy n satisfied with the school using illumine for their kids da

5,0 il y a 6 mois

It is very user-friendly. The support team is quite efficient

Uploading of a long video is a problem at times

Gergana
Kinder garden (Bulgarie)

Gergana Stancheva

Commentaires : In the kinder garden of my childs

Easy useing and shareing, is good to find all needed information.

No, everiting is nice and easy to use. I coudn't espect more.

Whitney
School secretary (Afrique du Sud)

Great product

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Illumine is very easy to set up and easy to use. It has all the features that make running a school so much more efficient. The service provided is excellent!

Illumine is very easy to use and the service is excellent.

We are happy with everything. There is nothing we do not like at the moment.

Debojit
Director (Inde)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Excellent Product.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Very user friendly. Exhaustive features. Enhances the goodwill of the organisation. Helps parents and educators in tracking the development of the child

Camera access can be improved. Writing notes and reminders sometimes becomes difficult.

Ankita
Business development (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Education management

Ease of use , great UI Clarity on topics

I loved it totally , I felt in starting there were issues in uploading my child's homework but it was ok after sometime.

Janani
Data and Technology (Inde)
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur

Good tracker for daycare/schools

Commentaires : Great easy to use app for schools/daycares

Love how we can communicate with daycare/schools in a streamlined manner via the app. My daughter's daycare uses this app to provide updates on their daily activities/food/play etc which is very useful for us parents.

Is a bit slow in response at times. Payments not active

Jason
CEO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Life saver for online learning platform business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are solving the problems mentioned above, re: excessive overhead / time spent doing what should be built-for already on the backend in running an online education platform.

1 year ago, before we implemented Illumine, I as the CEO and my former Head of Marketing had to handle tons of customer support tickets ourselves; and then, we had to hire 2 then a 3rd Support rep at $3000/month nearly in the Philippines. Just for something we knew was resulting from customers struggling to get into their Zoom class each day. Customers left because they were tired of the technical difficulties and annoyance of having to ask Support for things daily. Illumine was an all-in-one automated, streamlined, simplified answer to all that.

The fact that it does NOT replace the need for Google Sheets, Stripe, and my CRM completely. I think if it enabled us to fully market, sell, manage classrooms / customer relations, and handle billing all in-house, that could be very valuable. But you can't necessarily expect too much from any 1 SaaS tool either...

Diptesh
Founder Director (Inde)

Good School Management App

Commentaires : Good

Ease of use and compatibility of two-way communications

Invoice rectifications, payment gateway option

Ankur
Engineering manager in an IT firm (Inde)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Great product but can improve on live interactivity

Commentaires : Wonderful so far and expecting a long journey together

Great product, user friendly and has got the features easy for non IT population to easily use

It can possibly do something more on the live interaction feature adding; at the moment as I know it’s all about posting content but no live interactions are there

Satish
Co-founder (Inde)

Great solution for pre-schools

Commentaires : Very pleased with the partnership.

Constant innovation resulting in feature upgrades. Intuitive to use. Amazing support.

None at all. Any bug identified is immediately fixed.

Poonam
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

The great virtual classroom software

Commentaires : I liked it . Simply awesome.

User-friendly virtual classroom platform for Students. Very Easy to use.

Need little bit improvement on Photo and Scroll through system.

Varun
Senior Consultant (Émirats arabes unis)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

User Friendly

Commentaires : i would give 4 stars out of five. So that you guys can continue to improve the application and make sure it's best in class.

-- UI of the application is good, -- User-friendly and easy to navigate even though there are a lot of content/windows within the app.

There is still room for improvement. for Example - Font size can be increased a little bit. - It's not a con but at times certain pages look a bit cluttered. - If we can customize the dashboard or if there could be a better way for dashboard layout that would be good

Rohit
QA (Inde)
Services d'information, 51-200 employés

As a User

Notifications , activity creation and payment

response should be quick as current and downloads as well

Radhika
Head Product engineering (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Illumine is a great app for day care activities

The fact I don't have to ask each and every detail to the daycare representatives and it gets automatically updated The interface is pretty smooth, Notification is very good The icons for representations are cute and friendly. Many features to receive as well as send information Its a thoroughly thought out app

The updates are not synchronized sometimes we have to refresh the app multiple times. Otherwise, it is just amazing!

Rawan
Lead Teacher (Arabie saoudite)

Teacher review

Commentaires : Showing the parents what are their children doing at school everyday and what time they took a nap or ate was lovely the parents loved it so much

It’s easy to use and has so many features , loved that the feature of adding videos and pictures T the same post was added

Sometimes it takes so long to download the pictures and the videos for a post then they won’t show to the parents only the comment

Sudevan
Project Manager (Malaisie)
Génie civil, 1 001-5 000 employés

Ease of use

Can track all activities and documentation related to my child and his kindergarten

Certain functionality needs to improve. My wife and I are both users of the app. However we have to chat separately with the teachers. A group chat feature will be convenient so we don't have to repeat ourselves or send duplicate enquiries to the school.

Anshul
Lead Assistant Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Illumine - A great app for Edtech!

Commentaires : Overall experience has been excellent. Its easy to navigate, simple to use & all the basics are shown upfront.

Illumine is a great software. It allows us to keep a track of the child during his school time. It is easy to navigate & the most recent info is always available at the opening page. Lesson plans can be uploaded by school which we can view & prepare the child accordingly. There is a fee reminder as well on home page of the app, incase we forget & can certainly be helpful in saving the parents from late fee penalty.

Though a daily attendance tracker is there, but a monthly days school attended is also needed. That is the only miss. We are yet to explore it fully though.

Kalimunda
Teacher (R.-U.)

EASY AND EFFICIENT

Commentaires : Exceptional and unique

It's very easy to use and it's efficient however, if there is room for betterment please put it into action. Thanks

Nothing yet but still exploring. As a teacher am enjoying my side but don't how the administration's experience although we are still challenged updating it on the PC's.

General Manager - Digital Customer Experience (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Simple and effective software for pre-school administration

1. Ease of uploading content (files, videos, photographs) 2. Tracking tasks and actions 3. Collaboration with peers

Very few cons and these are more improvements that can be included on the product 1. Notifications can be improved 2. Crashes on few occasions

Tanusree
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Best App for preschoolers value for money

Commentaires : Very good experience using this app for preschool from home daily for my 4 years old son

Easy to use, fast and responsive , easy to navigate, robust

not any such observed till now.It will be nice to see past assignments in lesson plan easily.

Preetam
Senior Manager (Singapour)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

School application for E-Learning

Commentaires : Overall experience is good and likable

It was easy to use and and detailed description and lots of features to upload and download information

Not so easy to get in and out of photos or videos on apple devices