15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Illumine

Une plateforme technologique unique pour les cours virtuels, la gestion scolaire et la communication avec les parents en milieu préscolaire

En savoir plus sur Illumine

The best feature is that it allows to choose different options while posting pictures for kids. Easy to check updates and backdated information.

Some times I have connection issues, but that's with anything. Other than that I don't really know much else about it to say anything bad.

Illumine - Notes

Illumine a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 106 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Illumine ?

Ishita
Ishita
Product Manager 2 (Inde)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 1 001–5 000 employés

I virtually see my son learn and grow

Commentaires : After whatsapp if there is any other app I use daily, its Illumine. Its like a necessity for me as a parent of a 3 year old.

It has everything I could ask for. I am a working mom and I always felt anxious and guilty for not being there for my boy or not be involved or informed enough. Its like Illumine has crept into a parents mind and collected all the needs and built this app. I can see what activities my toddler son is doing, i get the notifications, I know when he ate, what he ate, when he slept at all times. I immediately get to know if he got hurt or had a quarrel. The UI is pretty good (Sorry for the PM in me speaking). I can drop notes to the teacher. I can very well communicate with the school admin and have all record of conversations. I see the reminders at all times. I see the lovely pictures of my boy with all his friends and it fills my heart with joy.

One tiny thing could be that if a school does not use a specific feature, may be that can be hidden so the parents don't see it. Although my son's school uses almost all features, they don't have the live streaming thing. So may be if that feature can be completely hidden.

Selina
Selina
Manager (Malaisie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Using Illumine in pre-school on a daily basis

Commentaires : Other than upgrading our kindergarten's standards by embracing technology and going paperless, Illumine has effectively smoothed our internal management as well as improved our organisation's system. Parents are also satisfied, if not impressed with the app and how we make use of it. This app will definitely be a bonus and an additional reason for parents to send their kids to our pre-school and child care.

The features available are perfectly catered for the needs of pre-schools as well as parents. It is really user-friendly, be it for the admins, teachers or parents. Even the more elderly teachers that are not familiar with the latest technology can use the application with ease!

There were some minor glitches or crashes in the app, but after notifying the support team, the problems were solved promptly!

Geraldine
Admin Staff (Philippines)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

A review to be informed and developed better

Commentaires : Good. Because we are still using it until now. Review may help to increase and develop better. but overall, its a user friendly app i may say.

1.On Admin side, filing is made faster and easier. I can say that it helps ease the Admin records for the school. 2.Fees / Invoices is good. it is done fast once made its in the email of parents 3. Child's Profile - usually parent's log their child to school but most of the students we have are under supervisions or guarded by Grandparents and Uncles and Aunts. this doesnt have the content on the information profile. 4. when parent's upload files, these must go directly to the child's profile or file once teacher opened the file for easy tracking. 5. I didn't see any certification format like the invoice made.

1. on messaging, you cannot delete or rephrase the message. and you cannot even copy or paste the same line. its so limited. 2. the attendance dates, when you need to suddenly have to check out the child's attendance . there should be a late in or red mark so when you check the overall attendance you can summarize it fast.

Juhi
Juhi
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

A good software for childcares

Commentaires : A lot of paper is saved. Also a lot of followups on emails, SMS are saved by using this product. The experience has been great and their support team at times has gone out of their way to help. Overall the experience has been great.

I like their billing system as I used to lose a lot of paper invoices before. It used to taxation issues at the end of the year. All the receipts are now available in my mail as well as in the app. The live streaming/CCTV feature is great as it lets me see my kid once in a while when I am at work. Also, I can share medical and food notes in the app and I don't have to follow up with the teachers to see if they have completed it or not. Also since I do not use other social media that much I used to miss out event photos previously which I am now able to see in their app.

There is no option to mark a photo as favourite. Since the school shares many photos I hope they give an option to mark a photo or a video as a favourite.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review. We got your review today and coincidentally we released the favorite feature too!! Once you receive the update you will be able to use this feature

Gaurav
Gaurav
Owner (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés

Illumine - easy and intuitive

Commentaires : I use illumine at my children's school to check their daily activities and meal reports . It is quite fast and intuitive . It lets me checkin or checkout my child with the help of simple QR code scan They use it for car pool on an iPad and it helps me track the car movement as well. The school moved from a pen and paper set up which was much slower due to flipping through the clipboard to find your kids and signing for each of them. It lets me add medical and food notes as well. Such a relief when teacher marks such notes completed with a picture. Plus, if it was raining the papers were a mess. The school has the iPads at the reception that still allows for signature with the touch screen.

Illumine helps make the connection between home and the preschool setting stronger. It allows teachers and parents to communicate important information to each other. It allows for photos to be shared with the families, so that they can see the learning taking place in the classroom. It allows me to keep track of the development that my child is going through, in a very structured, easy to understand format. I like this software a lot

I really do not have any cons for Illumine. My experience has been very positive and I like the product and their user interface . I am being 100% honest when i say that I have never had to contact customer support so I can not speak to that, but I do know that the implementation of the solution was pretty simple .

Kanderp
Kanderp
Talent Acquisition Director (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

All-inclusive Child Care Center Management Software

Commentaires : So far I love everything about Illumine! They are quick to sort out any issues if we rarely have them. Time and again they surprise us with new features.

There are more things than I can list about why I like Illumine as a parent. I love being able to check in on my kid any time during the day with there Live streaming feature. My kid's school uploads pictures in afternoon and I eagerly wait for it during my lunch time. It helps them feel a part of my kid's day at daycare . Apart from parent communication, I like how bills are always available in my email and also sending food and medicine notes to the class teachers.! Recently they created a video of my kid's journey in the school and all the family members were absolutely delighted with the video.

The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the internet services which automatically gets sorted.

Nabanita
Founder Principal (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Very happy with the ease of implementing and working of the app

5,0 il y a 8 mois

User-friendly - ease of implementation; dynamism of the app- it is ever evolving

Frequent updation of the software and no intimation of the same

Chetan
Director, customer experience (Inde)
Divertissement, 5 001–10 000 employés

All around platform for kids

Commentaires : It has been good. One of the very few do-it-all sort of apps. It can have some optimization but overall feature packed and did not encounter any major issues or bugs. I love the fact that this app is a 360⁰ app for my kids. Right from fees to activities to media/images/videos of my child doing activities, CCTV feature and so on.

I loved how the user journey of the app is so well thought of. I appreciate that i can onboard my child, pay fees, look at announcement, activities and a live CCTV camera option to keep an eye on my child throughout the time he is at school.

I do not understand why each screen has a "loading" prompt. I feel some of the actions that can be cached onto the app for a short duration should solve this problem

Roopa
sr.Trest Engineer (É.-U.)

Using for KinderGarden

Commentaires : Its a good experience can be little more improved ,Good job team :)

Update,Activities,Consult tab for raising concerns,leaves & teachers notes ,Calendar events to check for upcoming events/announcements. Photos to keep checking my kids photos they keep posing in parents absence it will add an excitement as a parent

Till creche has to get implement or use of many features like fee payments,live streaming and so on . This will add a wonderful experience hassle free tasks

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for taking your time out and reviewing us ma'am. We support payments, live streaming and bus tracking, etc. But your school hasn't enabled these features on our app. We will reach out to your school to share this feedback and also request you to do the same :)

Gergana
Kinder garden (Bulgarie)

Gergana Stancheva

Commentaires : In the kinder garden of my childs

Easy useing and shareing, is good to find all needed information.

No, everiting is nice and easy to use. I coudn't espect more.

Avinash
Program Director (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

The ease of use and overall build and design

Commentaires : Overall is is great , good initiative to consolidate all of the schol information at one place. In short this is like an ERP system for schools.

Its a single mode of communication between the parents and the school. As a parent i know what are the assignments , Attendance and other announcements. The important part is the fees details , Pickup and drop details provide more safety to the kids. One feedback that i may have is if we can group the photos of ones kid at one place will be better...now school post 100 of photos and i need to drill down to find out which one are for my son...rest is great abt this app

what i feel missing is if the school cameras can be integrated with this app then this will be one stop shop. My son school provide camera feature to check the live streaming of kids playground and cafeteria

Anshu
BDM (Inde)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Simplifies virtual school management

school calendary/diary; ability to share assignments and their responses.

doesn't show the history of comments on assignments; should enable feature to have 1:1 chat with teachers to clarify doubts.

Puja
Director (Inde)

Great Customer Service and Ease of Usage

Commentaires : Illumine team is very proactive in solving our issues at all hours. The app is very easy to use and has many features that will make life simple for both customers and school management

About the software - lots of features, easy to use.

Sometimes there are issues with timely updates but they are taken up by team immediately

il y a 4 ans

Thanks, a lot for such a positive review. We really enjoy working with your team.

Rashvirr
Mentor Teacher (Inde)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

My experience with Illumine app

Commentaires : My overall experience with Illumine has been excellent as per the reasons given in the Pros section like ease of use and all necessary features in one package

I have loved the Illumine app ever since I started using it as it is very user friendly. My work has become so much simpler and less time consuming as it has all the necessary features in one package like student attendance, sharing documents, lessons and assignments, sharing photographs and videos, posting announcements and reminders and scheduling meetings.

No concerns as such except that sometimes I have to download the picture and open with software like Paint to convert to JPEG.

Lei
IT Analyst / mom of a student at (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Not well organized

Commentaires : I am looking for three important things of this app, none of them are fully met:
a. class link (had issues accessing it when switching from one teacher to the other)
b. class material (I expect it to be under virtual class section, but it is under assignment and I have to read very carefully to differentiate in-class activity of after-class activity; not user-friendly)
c. calendar with class schedule(no such feature)

Virtual Class context showing the class of today

I expect to see a month calendar with class schedule in the Timeline section, but I actually have to check the it under Assignment section and open up a file to read the class schedule.

Anubhav
Project Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Illumine - A fantastic software application

Commentaires : my overall experience is fantastic with this app and enjoyed the features.

this app is good in terms of school and children management.

NA. As such as no cons seen in this app .

Satish
Co-founder (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Great solution for pre-schools

Commentaires : Very pleased with the partnership.

Constant innovation resulting in feature upgrades. Intuitive to use. Amazing support.

None at all. Any bug identified is immediately fixed.

Charlene
Principal (Afrique du Sud)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11–50 employés

Illumine feedback

Its a great way to communicate with parents.

Cant really give an honest answer as I havent explored all the features myself

Marieta
Marieta
Office manager (Bulgarie)

Easy to use app

Commentaires : We are very happy with the support team for every time fast reply.

It is very easy to use from parents and teachers. Easy to upload many photos and videos, fast connection with the parents - messages, observations, reminders, etc. Thankful for improvements that they do designed for us.

bugs occurs sometimes especially with notification correlation.

Rohit
QA (Inde)
Services d'information, 51–200 employés

As a User

Notifications , activity creation and payment

response should be quick as current and downloads as well

Shelly
Principal (Malaisie)

Illumine review

Commentaires : As we are moving into paperless administration, features available in the Apps have enable us to move towards our aim. We are also at the same time able to keep our parents update on their child's learning status.

It is a user friendly apps with many different features that are suitable for my kindergarten.

Certain updates had caused confusion for the user. And we were not informed about the changes after the update.

Rawan
Lead Teacher (Arabie saoudite)

Teacher review

Commentaires : Showing the parents what are their children doing at school everyday and what time they took a nap or ate was lovely the parents loved it so much

It’s easy to use and has so many features , loved that the feature of adding videos and pictures T the same post was added

Sometimes it takes so long to download the pictures and the videos for a post then they won’t show to the parents only the comment

Sudevan
Project Manager (Malaisie)
Génie civil, 1 001–5 000 employés

Ease of use

Can track all activities and documentation related to my child and his kindergarten

Certain functionality needs to improve. My wife and I are both users of the app. However we have to chat separately with the teachers. A group chat feature will be convenient so we don't have to repeat ourselves or send duplicate enquiries to the school.

Payal
TA Partner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Awesome tool to track the progress of your child

Commentaires : SO far so good!!

ease of use, interacting with the teachers on a daily basis is very easy

I would like to see more details about what kind of food is my kid eating, how much did the kid eat, what was the teachers remarks for the day, and oh ... most important, may be add like live streaming that would be very helpful and comforting

Subha
Sr. Engineer (Inde)

Trusted

Everyday I am leaving my child in daycare. I have installed illumine app through daycare. Its very useful for me monitoring the my child activities like food, diaper change, potty, play and Nap. I can manage balance work and personal life Thanks lot illumine app

I liked all features in illumine app. so no con