Avis clients sur We-Connect

En savoir plus sur We-Connect

Solution that helps businesses generate and handle leads on LinkedIn.

En savoir plus sur We-Connect

Just the time saved from this one feature is worth the higher price tag.

We-Connect - Notes

We-Connect a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 40 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé We-Connect ?

Robyn
CEO (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Works well, good outreach tool

Commentaires : Excellent, well worth the investment I was able to reach very targeted people to link in with them, then able to automatically set up a follow-up email once they accepted my linkedin request. It allows me to reach out to 100X more people then I would be able to do on my own.

I was able to increase my "targeted" linked in connections by 100 people in one week.

A little confusing to configure but with the live chat I was able to figure it out!

Lead Acquisition Expert (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

We-Connect.io keeps getting better and better!

Commentaires : Overall it does everything I need it too, with the exception of 1 thing. It would be nice, if there was a way to skip a message within a campaign. I've been very happy with this software.

Great software, I have all my clients in one place, easy to organize. I love that I can create 1 campaign and add new lists to it. This is especially great when you have a winning campaign. I love the playboard, it allows me to remove people from the campaign easily and I can see where everyone is within each campaign sequence. I also love the Remove Pending Invitations feature. This is big when it comes to Linkedin as Linkedin does not like a lot of pending invitations.

The recurring billing setup is an issue. If my card gets declined my accounts are immediately de-activated. It would be nice if there was a window. Linkedin gives you a 30 day window to renew Sales Navigator. Other companies, also give you an email notice and a window to pay before they de-activate your accounts. It would raise the quality of their customer service game for sure. The other issue is if something is buggy, I get asked to try the feature again in an Incognito browser. This is super-inconvenient and annoying.

Hanna
Business Development Executive (R.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Supercharge your LinkedIn lead gen efforts with simple automations!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Really quick setup, friendly customer support and all of the many powerful LinkedIn features make it beneficial for LinkedIn lead generation efforts.

The ease of setting up campaigns and tracking each of them separately is most beneficial.

Integrations with CRMs are missing at the moment.

le mois dernier

Hi Hana, Thanks for the wonderful review. We are glad that you like We-Connect. We wanted to let you know that the CRM integrations are available with zapier and webhooks.

Christian
CEO (Autriche)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Do not use We-Connect, it is full of bugs and support is miserable

Commentaires : The product is full of bugs, undocumented glitches, and when you report something to report there is no help or willingness to solve issues in the future. Especially bad was the support experience - rude and unhelpful answers, in particular by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

The features sound good in theory, but when you work with them you will realize many bugs, issues and broken things.

The support is miserable. Average reply time is 1-2 days. And the support is not helpful at all. Even after concise descriptions of a problem and how to reproduce it, WeConnect's approach seems to blame the user for making anything wrong. I'm in the IT industry since 15 years and have used 50+ services before, this is the worst experience I ever had. Do not use it, use other alternatives.

il y a 2 ans

This customer initially reported a vague issue of duplicate contact creation in the CRM via Zapier. It was challenging to understand this issue, as we offer ten different event types for Zapier integration. We repeatedly asked the customer to clearly explain what event type and which CRM was the customer using. After a few iterations, we came up with a couple of possible scenarios of why that might be happening. We then offered a few solutions. The customer did not want to try any of the proposed solutions and kept repeating that he is an IT professional with 15 plus years of experience. The customer seemed irate from the beginning, never answered the questions we asked so that we could promptly troubleshoot the issue, did not implement any of the solutions and threatened to publish a bad review while we were still troubleshooting. We have the entire chat transcript evidencing our interest in helping the customer and solving the problem. We use Intercom for chat support,

Andrew
Andrew
Quality Systems Consultant (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Bit time consuming for me to get set up and working but with a bit of patience, it works very nicely

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I tried most your serious competitors on a trial who came up sometimes well short or promising or just not so good at all and for various reasons and apart from the difficulty of getting it going initially, it worked fine, doing everything it said it would do and at a good price. There were/are a few bugs here and there but nothing major and it's improving all the time. Recommended.

Just sending targeted messages to first level connections has worked very well for me; raising awareness of us and our various offerings and brining a few hundred people and organisations into webinars with us.

It was quite difficult to get set up and a lot of this was down to the automatic robot responses which meant that there was a lot of repetition and chasing up to get set up support but once I did get a real person, he was very good technically but sadly not so good in terms of his communications or manners i.e., very kurt, often zero explanations or time leads etc., for how long it will take and occasionally easy to interpret tone of content of messaging as rude but then this has already been pointed out previously by other reviewers.

Paul
Business Coach (R.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Its a no brainer

Commentaires : Amazing and a saver of 2k a month over lead gen agent fees, you see results and completely affordable. This software is the business person marketing noise tool

This is easy to navigate and set up. Simple and effective interaction with my thousands of LinkedIn connections

It can be a little slow and clunky on times, even landing the home page from google takes time

CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

The Absolute Best LinkedIn Software Out There!

It's cloud-based which makes it difficult for LinkedIn to track. This account also goes above and beyond in terms of their intelligent responses. Some professionals will have designations or titles at the end of their last name. We-Connect is able to detect that and send automated messages without the designations to seem more authentic. I also had a new account and We-Connect stopped sending connection requests well before the maximum was reached to ensure account safety. The price is also by far the best on the market when compared to other cloud-based LinkedIn solutions.

None. Hit the sign-up button the second you see it.

Amy
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Incredible Product, Stellar Customer Service

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : 10 Star!

I use their product for my agency, for about 15 clients & growing. I love the ease of use AND their customer support exceeds my expectations on a daily basis. Before WeConnect, I used Expandi, and Expandi's customer service doesn't even compare. Additionally, Expandi's data was oftentimes not accurate and campaigns barely sent messages. Overall, my clients are having incredible success using WeConnect. When I was using Expandi (same campaigns), I lost clients. I speak to WeConnect's support team multiple times per day since I'm managing many client accounts -- I always get a response within minutes. Every single time, they fix the issue. They are the best, hands down!

I literally cannot think of anything - they are 100% on point! If there's an issue, they fix it within a day or so. Their team is extremely talented!

Manager Business Development (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Cloud Based Lead Generation Software

Commentaires : We-connect provides complete status about your campaign’s outreach including stats and notifications. You can send LinkedIn connections requests to your target personas and auto follow up with drip messages after the invite is accepted.

We-connect is very simple, fast, good user interface, easy to set up, and very effective for sales people. The app makes it super easy to automate repetitive tasks. Really helpful tool for generating leads for sales and marketing teams. You can plan your campaigns for upcoming months, save your searches/ lists and messages in my folder which I believe a major time saver.

Email Export - It would be great if Email file export is possible.

Guy
Director - Leadership (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Great easy to use product

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The 2 BIG WINS for me:1. It's a very user-friendly interface that doesn't overload you with its complexity. I hopped on and more or less started to use it.2. Very impressive customer service and responsiveness. As good as any I have ever had.

Just love the interface, customer service and the fact it works

There was one thing I didnt like. I fed it back and they changed it. Not saying that will happen every time. But it showed me they listen.

Paulina
Tax Reduction Adviser (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Great for busy professionals who want to increase connections on LinkedIn and market on LinkedIn

Commentaires : I am able to send connection request automatically, therefore saving time (at least an hour a day), and download connections automatically, INCLUDING email addresses, saving more time, at least 20-30 minutes or so for every 60 connections.

My company does a lot of LinkedIn advertising - we use both daily paid ads, and connect with our target leads to grow our pipeline. We recently hired a new employee with zero LinkedIn presence and wanted her to improve her LinkedIn presence without it seriously cutting into her workday. We-Connect is a perfect solution for that, as it sends automated connection requests via the cloud, to a list you create using Sales Navigator. You can somewhat personalize the requests with first names and other data. What I like about the program: I know using automated connection / communication tools is frowned upon by LinkedIn and is actually against terms of service. We-Connect promises to be the safest option out there as it uses the cloud to send messages, and randomizes connection request times. So far so good! In addition, I like the fact that I can set up various messaging cadences and messaging limits, remove connections from my list, and MOST IMPORTANTLY - automatically download email addresses, which LinkedIn does not let you do automatically. Just the time saved from this one feature is worth the higher price tag.

There is a bit of a learning curve with this software in the beginning, and perhaps it's not super intuitive, but it's not too hard to figure out and there are various tutorials / support that you can get in touch with if you require assistance. Overall - program does what it's supposed to, nothing in particular to dislike.

Geni
CEO (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

This software is the bomb.com

Commentaires : My overall experience from the past 6 months has been awesome. We-connect saves me time and money!

I like that is user friendly, clear and it gives you all the metrics needed to run successful and profitable campaigns.

The features. You can't run more than 1 campaign at a time and that lowers your outreach numbers.

Larry
President (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

We Connect Is A Wonderful platform

Commentaires : It has been wonderful. They answer support questions very quickly and are always adding new features to We-Connect. I have been with them since the beginning and now have over 8,300 connections, it works!!

The ease of bringing LinkedIn contacts into We Connect. It is all done with very little work on your part

I guess, if I had to choose one. It would be the Captcha problem with LinkedIn.

Martin
CEO (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

User Experience

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : After reviewing multiple competitors in the space I found this platform very inexpensive & easy to use out the gate. As someone who is totally blind using a screen reader I was really impressed with how well We-Connect worked seamlessly with my screen reader. One of the things I like about this platform is I could create a campaign to start conversations with first degree connections whom I have been connected with for a while but have not had a conversation with.

Very easy to use immediately after signing up for trial. Creating campaigns were very easy unlike other platforms in the space.

It seemed you could only execute one campaign at a time and wait for that campaign to finish before the next one started. Would be nice to be able to run multiple campaigns at once.

l’année dernière

We now support running multiple campaigns. Please feel free to try it. Thanks.

CEO/Founder (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Quality software - tremendously valuable. Lots of potential.

Commentaires : Customer service has been rock solid, very helpful.

The user interface/experience allowed for a short learning curve. Customer service was on top of it. The features & functionality was rock solid, this was the first tool I came across for what I wanted to do and I was blown away.

For agencies, there are still many areas for which it could be improved upon. The biggest headache for me has been LinkedIn Security Verification for one of my clients (although that might be attributed to what LinkedIn demands so it may be out of WeConnect's control). When that happens my whole dashboard freezes. Imagine when I have 30/40 clients on board and if every day one client's security verification prevents me from getting visibility for any/all other of my clients, that would be a nightmare and is the sole reason for why I'm also exploring other alternatives.

Sharin
Owner (Afrique du Sud)

Positive experiences with We-Connect

Commentaires : The experience has been a great because of the Help Desk's availability on technical problems.
The company has saved many hours in time, which equals money, with the automation connecting to clients and continued interaction with campaigns we have started to run.
Being able to access clients profiles and communication chain makes follow up easier.

Setting up and activating a campaign are quick and easy once you have completed the first one. The specific searches from Sales Navigator integrate easily into a campaign process. Additional features have been added that have improved some of the tedious actions previously required to comply with LinkedIn criteria.

I find on occasions that replies have been missed but this could be my abilities with technology. I would find tutorials in a video / YouTube format on features useful as a basic training. The Help Line is fantastic but as I learn via them I am realising that I am not utilising the features that are there efficiently

Moritz
Client Partner (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Great tool to build up your LinkedIn presence or do business development, rockstar customer support

Commentaires : Allows you to automate Outreach to your target market in a personalized way, great helper.

Good UI, easy to automate your work, reliable, saves you a lot of time and gives you lots of benefits in business development/sales on LinkedIn.

Cannot say much negative things about we-connect, I really enjoy using it.

Mike
Sales Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Great service-even better price point

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : The automation and templates make this product a game changer.

The Automation and ease of use. Dashboard and price are hands down what makes this product invaluable.

I put this product through the works, and couldn't find one thing I did not like

Kayla
Sales Representative (É.-U.)

Saved me so many hours

That I could personalize connection requests in a safe manner which saved me countless hours of work.

I didn't really have many things I missed with We-connect, I thought it was all great.

Geoff
VP Client Success (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Software Product

Commentaires : Highly Positive, 9/10 total experience, 10/10 would recommend - especially if the company continues to invest in making the software even better. I think they have an exceptional basic product and considerable buildout potential. Keep up the good work, and get a move on it!

This is a great product. It is an intuitive and affordable on-going investment for any business that leverages LinkedIn as a crucial component of networking, marketing, or sales. I'm such a fan I would consider working for the company!

I'm disappointed there is not yet a version of the software that integrates with LinkedIn recruiter, or my entire team would be leveraging it.

Emmeline
Founder (É.-U.)

The New Linkedofy!

Commentaires : I use We-Connect primarily for networking and connecting with new clients/business partners. Since day one, I've been completely satisfied with all of their services. I even switched to this program over Linkedofy, which I was already signed up with but I was consistently experiencing problems. We-Connect is much better, in my opinion.

I like the ease of use with the automation that occurs even when you're off the computer.

There isn't anything I dislike about this program.

Albert
Owner (Autriche)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Good Software, just read the manual first

Commentaires : Quick help, good price- value ratio. I'm a happy customer.

Generally, ease of use. I had my issues with lead lists that got solved by actually reading the manual.. So maybe it's not as intuitive as I thought in the beginning. Had to primarily save my lead lists in the LinkedIn Sales Navigator before copy + pasting it in the we-connect application. So We- Connect did everything right, everything worked, I just see a bit of a tweaking potential there.

Really nothing I disliked about the software.

Owner (Portugal)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient, easy to use, great support

Commentaires : I’m closing more deals without having to hustle and also provide an added level of service to my marketing clients. Really happy about that product!

I use We-Connect for generating leads for my agency and also as an upsell service to my clients. First of all, it generates great marketing results and it is safe. The Agency plan makes it easy for me to manage my different clients. The app is stupid easy to use and the support team is diligent and helpful.

I’d like to have a native A/B test capability for the messaging.

Vetle
Owner (Pays-Bas)

We-connect review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Very easy to use. Good value for money, good customer service and smart engineers.

Not much. Could be more filters in the inbox.

Président (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

Awesome

Commentaires : Amazing, 200 new connections and new clients.

Im using We Connect to reach out to new members for my BNI here in Montréal and for my personal business to find new clients and it's working great. I'vre recently had 200 new connections ans it's working super great. Recommended

Nothing, the app working perfectly. There's nothing to change so far.