Avis clients sur Melio

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Melio

Pay any vendor or bill for free. Use bank transfer or card even if vendors only accept checks.

En savoir plus sur Melio

62 avis affichés

George A.
George A.
Portfolio Management
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/12/2020

"Great Software"

Commentaires: It has been great overall: saves me a lot of time, great price point, and customer service has reached out to me numerous times to tell me about new functions and to check in.

Avantages: The ease of use is incredible. I simply drop one of my invoices into the software and generate a check within seconds. So much easier than writing checks by hand. Melio has saved me hours in productivity.

Inconvénients: I would like more integration into Quickbooks. Also, sometimes when you drop a new vendor's invoice, the software doesn't read it correctly.

envoyé par Melio le 27/12/2020

Hi George, thank you so much for this wonderful review and for your important feedback. We are so happy to hear Melio is making your life easier and saving you valuable working hours - it's what we're here for! We will pass your input along to the relevant teams and continue to work to make our service even better.

• Publié le 23/12/2020
Herbert R.
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/12/2020

"Painless payments for painful payees"

Commentaires: Excellent

Avantages: I was able to set up payments to the very few vendors that absolutely demand being paid via ACH rather than needing to consolidate my business transactions through a software suite to make it worthwhile.
It is also incredibly affordable or free for the transactions, and there has not been problems.

Inconvénients: There was a feature that was pretty adept at picking up an invoice PDF and setting it up as a pending bill, but the accuracy has gone down. Nothing to cry about though as I have always triple checked things!

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Herbert, thank you for the fantastic review. We are delighted to hear Melio has been able to take some of the pain out of making business payments - it's what we're here for. We would also like to thank you for your feedback which we will pass along to the team.

• Publié le 14/12/2020
Bouapha T.
Diretor of Finace
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/08/2021

"Melio is amazing for small businesses"

Avantages: I think that it syncs seamlessly with quickbooks and it gives us multiple options of how to pay our vendors.

Inconvénients: We can't do stop payments on our own or change payment method. While your customer support is amazing, I'd like do somethings on my own.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Bouapha, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service.

• Publié le 17/08/2021
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/06/2021

"They Cancelled My Account"

Commentaires: Not dandy, not happy

Avantages: I have no idea if I cannot use it, I cannot know

Inconvénients: My client wanted to pay with a bank transfer, so I signed up for Melio. I set up the account, verify the deposit, all looked like it is working properly. Now my client signed the contract, I sent him a payment request, he paid and a day later I get notified that my account could not be verified and the payment won't go through. This is so embarrassing. Instead of them contacting me and request whatever proof they need, do this discreetly, and continue the process, they just kicked me off. I have no idea why. Why not at the time I signed up. Why am I verifying my bank account last week was not enough? It is a business account. This payment is business to business. My business has been around since 2011. I really don't know. Now I either have to find another payment method or somehow get this back working and ask my client again to pay. It is just not a reliable way for me to do business. They will wonder if I cannot even get their payment coming through what kind of service I will provide. That is a bad way to build trust with a new client. Thanks, Melio

envoyé par Melio le 28/06/2021

Hi, our Risk & Compliance team determined we are unable to support your transactions. While we cannot publicly discuss the details of your case, if you would like to provide us with further information and appeal our decision you can reach out directly to: compliance@melio.com.
Sincerely,

• Publié le 15/06/2021
Ryan rey Y.
Accountant
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Payment Solution that works"

Commentaires: Melio has an excellent customer support and resolves any issues quickly.

Avantages: We choose this product since it seamlessly integrates with our accounting software. It also allows us to send paper checks without the hassle of printing and mailing them.

Inconvénients: There is nothing really to dislike about the software with how our company is using it right now. I do hope for a much better interface and a more informative dashboard in the future.

envoyé par Melio le 31/05/2021

Hi Ryan, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service.

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Sue R.
Owner/ Founder
Divertissement, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 30/06/2021

"Invoice"

Commentaires: Outside of the invoice problem, I can't find fault.

Avantages: I like the ease of use. I also like that it offers what PayPal doesn't...I can allow my clients/customers to pay using their credit/debit card without having to create a account. Thats what I'm looking for, at an affordable price...melio got it

Inconvénients: in order to complete a transaction the client/customer will have to add a invoice....ummmm...thats NOT going to work. I will loose money like that. Tried sending a message...NOONE is there to respond. Time to move on to a competitor

envoyé par Melio le 05/07/2021

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to post this review and provide us with valuable input that will help us make Melio even better.

• Publié le 30/06/2021
Kate B.
CFO
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

"Melio Feedback"

Commentaires: I am happy with the product, especially since it is free for the functionality I am using it for. I would be willing to pay a small fee (at least the cost of a stamp) to have live checks be processed and mailed on the same day that the payment is processed.

Avantages: I love that I can pay all invoices without printing and mailing checks. It is also great that the program completely integrates with QuickBooks so the bills show up automatically in Melio, and with a few clicks I can pay all of the bills.

Inconvénients: It takes over a week for a live check to be delivered to a vendor, which is a long time.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review. We are glad Melio has been able to save you time and busywork. We are currently working on a fast check feature and it should be available soon, so stay tuned.

Ryan A.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/12/2020

"Best Transfer Service Available"

Commentaires: Compared to our prior way of making payments to vendors, Melio makes it extremely easier and even saves us money!

Avantages: Melio in my opinion is the best transfer service available. Simple and quick to use, it offers a tremendous value. Furthermore, customer service is one of the best I've dealt with.

Inconvénients: It would be great if there was an ability to send international wires in other currencies. For example, in Chinese Yuan.

envoyé par Melio le 27/12/2020

Hi Ryan, thank you for taking the time to post such a great review. We are happy to hear Melio has proved easier and more cost-effective for your business than your previous payment service. We will pass your kind words along to our hard-working customer support team. About international payments, we are currently working on this feature, so stay tuned!

• Publié le 20/12/2020
Kari S.
Bookkeeper
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2021

"Bookkeepers dream come true"

Commentaires: It is a huge time saver and very convenient not to have to print and mail checks. It is also faster than many bank bill-pays.

Avantages: It easily integrates with online accounting software and helps me pay bills for multiple clients in one place.

Inconvénients: I wish it would not sync recurring payments into online accounting software until it occurs because I don't want to pre-record a whole year of payments.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Kari, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear you find Melio useful for you and your clients. We would also like to thank you for providing valuable input that will help us make Melio even better.

Angelo C.
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Vins et spiritueux, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2021

"Good for Small Volume Payment Processing"

Commentaires: Overall, Melio has provided a great solution for our business to be able to easily send ACH payments to our vendors. This holds the highest value in their product for us. However, time to deploy new features is often far overdue, and leave the platform feeling lacking most of the time.

Avantages: Easy setup and deployment, connection with external accounting system began easily.

Inconvénients: Does not provide a great solution for medium-sized operations that need to batch out large quantities of payments or sorting and balancing this data.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Angelo, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear Melio you find Melio useful. We appreciate your detailed feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service.

• Publié le 19/08/2021
Kyle S.
NA
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 13/08/2021

"Great system"

Commentaires: It has been great, my only cons are relatively minor issues, and the system is very useful for my business.

Avantages: Melio is a great payment processor, I have a much better experience with them than with their only real competition, Plastiq. While Plastiq has IRS-esque customer service, Melio really go out of their way to ensure a positive user experience. Melio is also faster at processing ACH payments, which is a huge plus.

Inconvénients: It would be really helpful if Melio offered wire transfers, and aggregate payments (ie, charge 10k to card 1 and 10k to card 2 so as to issue a single payment of 20k). Also, sometimes compliance reviews cause payment delays. They could perhaps offer a cut off before which compliance reviews will not cause delays if the review is passed, that would make the system have more reliable timing.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Kyle, thank you for taking the time to post this review. We are delighted to hear you find Melio useful and that our customer support team has been able to assist you.
We do have some good news on this front already:
Partial payment options that will allow you to use multiple payment methods for a single bill and create installments are currently in development, and we hope to roll them out soon. Wire transfers are also in the works, so stay tuned.

• Publié le 13/08/2021
Jason H.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2020

"A Cut to the Chase Solution"

Commentaires: Customer service is second to none. You really get the sense that the people speaking to you care about the product and care about how you are using it. I've had several people reach out to me just to make sure everything was okay and that we were getting the most out of the product. The interface needs a little work to make it easier to use, feels a bit clunky at times, that and the other things listed above are some issues that need to be incorporated in but other than that we love using Melio for our needs.

Avantages: Melio is a great product we recently had the opportunity to discover. I was very impressed at how easy it integrated to our accounting in Quickbooks. This is the main reason I found it so vital in our operation. Before we started using Melio there never really was a great solution for paying people by different means. We had some vendors who wanted printed checks and still others who preferred an electronic payment. Melio makes it easy for your company to pay people safely and quickly.

Inconvénients: I have to say I really like the software so far but there are a couple of items I would really like to see and these items almost stopped me from deciding to use the product. First, the paper checks really need an overhaul to look more professional and branded from a specific company. I've had freelancers who wonder if the check is legitimate because it doesn't have our logo or they can't see that it's coming from us. Paper checks definitely need some work...also, the ability to run a simple payroll out of Melio wold be helpful so that you can eliminate printing checks in your office completely. It would be nice to be able to simply pay employees through Melio as well as freelancers. I know that there are work arounds, but we need a dedicated way to pay employees added.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Jason, thank you for posting such an amazing review. We are very happy to hear you find Melio's various payment options useful and that our service is able to save you time and hassle. Also, thank you for your valuable insights into our product - we will pass them along to the relevant teams.

• Publié le 15/12/2020
Adam L.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"Melio for Wine Retailers"

Commentaires: See above.

Avantages: -ability to use credit cards to pay distributors via ACH
-ability to earn triple points on Chase INK Preferred card since Melio is categorized as "shipping" for Chase. Don't mess around with this!
-syncing to Quickbooks invoices
-itemized credit card transactions with distributor name; easier for bookkeeper
-wonderful and responsive account rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Smart
-simple interface

Inconvénients: THINGS TO ADD:
-importing vendor credits from Quickbooks to Melio
-ability to partially pay an invoice
-ability to sort invoices by date, vendor, due date, amount, etc.
-need to clearly display which store/account I'm logged in under; I have two stores and I have to click my name in the bottom left to see which store I'm logged in under
ISSUES/IMPROVEMENTS:
-better communication with accounts receivable departments at vendors; a lot of companies have Melio and have no idea what it is, don't trust payment, don't tell sales reps, etc.
-improve the speed of emailing of payees after payments are made; there is a lot of confusion if/when a payment is made
-Code for bonus categories for AmEx and Barclays business cards
-Create an Android app
-Find a way for credit card payments to hit vendors' accounts at open of business next-day
-offer promotions to be more competitive with Plastiq. Currently, Plastiq offers tens of thousands of dollars every month with 1% fees. They also only charge 2.5%...
-Find a way to make COD payments easier or more trusted with alcohol vendors

Zane B.
Chief Financial Officer
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés

"A God Among Men"

Commentaires: We use Melio to send all our ACH transfers. You can quickly upload and create bills and schedule payments for whenever they are due. when you send transfers via your business debit card, they arrive to your vendors NEXT DAY! It's super easy and actually fun to use. They also have the ability to pay your vendors via credit card, so they charge your card and deliver the funds to your vendor's bank account for a small fee. It really helps us keep up with cash flow, plus the 2% back from the credit card makes the fee almost non existent. And with the direct connection to Quickbooks Online, its super easy to sync all your vendors, bills and payments, making Melio a perfect bill management application. We'd recommend it to everyone.

Avantages: - Free to use
- Free to send bank transfers
- Low cost to send bank transfers by charging a credit card
- Perfect bill management application
- Gorgeous and responsive UI
- Syncs directly with Quickbooks
- Quick and responsive support staff

Inconvénients: No ability to pay international vendors via credit card transactions, but no one does that so not really a loss.

Barb C.
Bookkeeper
  • Publié le 17/12/2020

"Good System - Needs some tweaks"

Commentaires: I have onboarded 2 clients. The first one went well. The second one did not. We had to verify the bank account the deposits did not come through. I kept getting different answers from customer service. Sometimes saying they had gone out, and sometimes saying they had not gone out yet. Back and forth. I think it took about 10 days for them to finally send them out. I still don't know why.

Avantages: Very inexpensive way to send ACH payments. ACH is free. Paying with a CC is not, but that's not surprising. Ability to sync bills/payments to/from Quickbooks Online.

Inconvénients: All payments/bills have to be paid one at a time even if it's the same vendor. Need a way to pay more than one at once to be more efficient. No good reports to see what payments have been sent out.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Barb, thank you for posting this review and providing us with valuable feedback. We will pass your input along to the relevant teams. We are sorry to hear about the issue you had but are glad it was finally resolved. Happy to hear you find Melio helpful and cost-effective.

Markus M.
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Great payment tool"

Commentaires: I'm excited to use this new platform, the customer service team is fantastic, they immediately respond and they're quick in understanding your 'concern' and will address it accordingly. If it's a new feature idea, they'll let you know that it's been on their list but that other features may currently have priority, appreciate that honesty to not create false hope.

Avantages: Ease of setting up all my vendors so they can be paid via ACH with a few clicks (for free)
Upload/scan of invoices
Quickbooks integration, crucial!!
Customer service

Inconvénients: I look forward when they allow me to send out a link to new vendors so they can do their own onboarding (put in their contact & bank details) so that I don't have to chase them myself and input manually.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Wil S.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 20/08/2021

"Great website to get paid for your invoices"

Avantages: Great software to get paid quickly on your invoices

Inconvénients: None so far in my almost year of using it. No problems so far

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Wil, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear Melio made your life easier - that was and remains our goal.

Corinne T.
Accounting and Operations Manager
  • Publié le 12/08/2021

"I lead teams with interns and newbies and Melio has saved my sanity!"

Avantages: Simple to set-up, train and use - Melio has been a lifesaver in my accounting team processes. The approval functionality allows for training of interns and newbies with some control and the automated notifications help keep our suppliers informed and happy. Love being able to preschedule payments to pay per supplier terms which helps keep cash in the bank as long as possible yet avoiding late fees.

Inconvénients: Just wish that there was a notification for suppliers as soon as the payment was set up vs just when it’s sent.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Corinne, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear Melio made your life easier - that was and remains our goal. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into account as we continue to improve our product and service.

• Publié le 12/08/2021
Marie K.
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/08/2021

"Streamlined A/P and A/R"

Commentaires: I first did an informational webinar with Matthew. From there, I wanted to move forward and he has been an excellent support person every step along the way to a quickly functioning site for all of my Clients! Matthew works directly with his awesome Melio tech team to get everything set up correctly and to answer all of my questions!

Avantages: It is great to have all my Clients on one easy platform to send payments on Bills and to receive funds on Invoices. It also makes it much easier on our Vendors as they have the option to receive a paper bill pay check, or an ACH transfer.

Inconvénients: I am not experiencing any negatives. This is a great program working with Quickbooks Online.

envoyé par Melio le 15/08/2021

Hi Marie, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear Melio made your life easier - that was and remains our goal. We will pass along your kind words to Matthew and the rest of the team.

• Publié le 05/08/2021
Katherine M.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2020

"High marks for ease of use and customer service"

Commentaires: Overall I've been very pleased with Melio. We currently only use it to pay vendors which is all we need and for that it's perfect. The payments are fast, secure, and easy to set up. I should have signed up for this service long ago!

Avantages: Pros are user friendly, customer service, speed of payment.

Inconvénients: I don't know that I've found any cons yet. So far the program has given me exactly what I've needed it to. I guess the only thing is not being able to merge two vendors that are the same but accidentally created if both have a payment already made on them.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Katherine, thank you so much for this great review. So happy to hear Melio has been able to simplify your bill pay process and we're super grateful to have you as a customer.

• Publié le 10/12/2020
David T.
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2020

"Fantastic, easy to use product"

Commentaires: I have cut back on hand written checks by 90%, which saves me 2-3 hours and ACH transactions are more secure and immediate than mail.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use and the product feels very secure.

Inconvénients: Copying vendors between stores under the same company would be a great feature. I found the Quickbooks integration clunky, as every time I made a payment it made several entries, but it's fast enough to manually enter payments.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi David, thank you for posting such a great review. We are glad to hear using Melio saves your business so much time - it's what we're here for! We would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback and will pass it along to the team to see what can be improved.

Sherry E.
  • Publié le 07/09/2021

"Love Melio"

Avantages: I found this on a podcast and love it. It is absolutely free for me and my clients. It also has approval capabilities that are needed for me.

Inconvénients: I wish that they would do batch processing instead of individual bills but I understand that is coming.

envoyé par Melio le 09/09/2021

Hi Sherry, thank you for posting your review. We are very happy to hear you find Melio useful for you and your clients. As you mentioned, we are currently working on the ability to pay multiple bills with a single transaction and hope to roll it out soon.

• Publié le 07/09/2021
Partner
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/01/2020

"Melio changed the way we pay bills and receive payments"

Commentaires: - Reduce waiting times for customer payments (via check) to arrive
- Cash flow leverage - I can use a credit card to pay my bills
- Take advantage of credit card reward programs while paying bills
- No need for us to charge customers for credit card processing fees

Avantages: - I can use any payment method (all major credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts) to pay my bills
- Easy ACH payment implementation for paying bills
- I can receive payments from customers quickly, relieving them of the need to mail checks and providing various options to pay me

Inconvénients: - it seems that many features are still in development and not necessarily thought over yet
- communication about incoming payments and their status needs to be more transparent

Christine C.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"A Diamond in the rough ..."

Commentaires: Overall this platform has been a lifesaver. I'm glad I made the switch from Square.

Avantages: I'm glad I discovered this platform. I had been paying an exuberant amount of fees to recieve payments from my customers. Thanks to Melio, I enjoy receiving electronic payments without the deduction of transaction fees.

Inconvénients: I wish I could receive the payments faster. Sometimes it takes 4 to 5 days to show in my account. I also wish the notes field would be better. More space, better looking on the recipient side. Maybe invoicing is a feature Melio could add.

• Publié le 30/01/2020
Kelly W.
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/12/2020

"Melio is the best for small buisness"

Commentaires: First of all, it's free. How is that the case? I don't know. The customer service is great--quick, easy, kind.

Avantages: It's simple, and does exactly and only the thing I want it to do: Pay people! I have other software the tracks everything, just no way to pay larger sums out.

Inconvénients: nothing. literally. it's simple and works.

envoyé par Melio le 20/12/2020

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to post such an amazing review. We are glad to hear using Melio has helped your business become more efficient and provided you with an easy to use solution - it's what we're here for!