Great dealflow management and relationship management platform that we use hourly

Publié le 05/06/2019
Lance D.
Principal
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: 4Degrees is perfect for our needs and it has made our workflow incredibly more efficient and effective. We can't say enough about the leadership and support teams -- they have been fantastic to work with.

Avantages: -Serves our needs well at a very competitive price -- we needed/wanted dealflow management and relationship management in one platform.
-Company is continually iterating on functions/features and frequently solicits our feedback; we feel very much a part of the process and appreciate the white-glove service.
-Fantastic customer support that is incredibly responsive and proactive.

Inconvénients: -We haven't used the "reports" section much yet for the dealflow management side of the platform but will likely do so in the near future and will look to the company for robust analytics around that aspect.

4Degrees is critical to our venture firm's workflow

Publié le 09/04/2019
Moody H.
Investment Analyst
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: A venture capital firm's greatest asset is the strength of its network. 4Degrees allows our team to understand the nature of our relationships with other investors, entrepreneurs, and individuals in our ecosystems. It's also a fantastic supplement to our deal flow process - we use 4Degrees to track our deal pipeline and for workflows associated with our portfolio. Features like ensuring I reach out to people before an upcoming trip and allowing me to import and export CSV data are also a huge benefit.

Inconvénients: The prepopulated tags are good, but if you have a specific way of looking at the world it requires some manual tagging. Visualization tools are also good today but there are some additional features that would be helpful. Mobile application could be enhanced as well.

tracking and optimizing your network

Publié le 05/06/2019
Camille P.
CEO / People Strategy Partner
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: managing my networks.

Avantages: I love that this software uploads and optimizes my contacts from Linkedin. I"m able to track frequency of connection and target certain companies based on which cities I"m traveling too. The team is eager to help and highly responsive to feedback.

Inconvénients: It is not seamlessly integrated into my work streams yet.

Great value for price

Publié le 28/05/2019
Peter L.
COO
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Really effective as a “in the background” app — helps me mine my connections and surface who I need to stay in touch with, helps when I’m traveling and want to see who to connect with in the city, and allows me to share articles online with relevant people.

Inconvénients: Team is constantly building out new features and improving, so it’s getting better consistently.