• Service client

En savoir plus sur Asana

Organisez et gérez vos activités d’équipe avec Asana et découvrez pourquoi plus de 8 000 clients notent Asana 4,5 étoiles sur 5.

En savoir plus sur Asana

8 783 avis affichés sur 8 831

Ken I.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"If I only had ONE tool, this would be it."

Commentaires: I use Asana every day, and it's the first thing I fire up in the morning. I can check it's inbox to see if there are any pressing issues or communications (if I hadn't already seen it in the app), and then run down my tasks which are displayed just as I've set them up. My projects are listed in the order that makes sense to me, and tasks are scheduled, communications, files, etc., all available at a click. It even talks to Toggl, so I can track my time effortlessly. As a one-man agency, I've been able to take on much more work using Asana than if I'd tried to manage everything the old way. Before I used Asana, I tried to manage projects, service and other communications via email, labels, etc., but there's just no comparison. If you make the transition to Asana, you'll be a better coordinator, project manager, business person, etc. You won't be able to help it. ;)

Avantages: Asana is a very capable project coordination platform. It's very easily customized to fit my individual workflow, and extremely intuitive. I share access with some of my clients to allow them to create, edit and update tasks. I love the way this tool weans stakeholders from the jungle of email.

Inconvénients: I wish there were a mid-level pricing tier for entrepreneurs to take advantage of some of the pro-level features, but not have to commit to the fairly pricy upgrade. Don't get me wrong, it's probably very worth it to upgrade, but I'd rather be able to choose the features that would benefit me at a reduced price rather than buy the upgrade for one or two I really want. Like when we had to buy an album just to get the 2 songs we really wanted, lol!

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Chase H.
Creative Brand Director
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"A god-send for getting us organized"

Commentaires: We have a lot of different marketing activations spread over various time periods and across multiple brands we own. Being able to organize all of this effectively and keep everyone on schedule has been a tremendous help and has saved us countless hours of time. We use this tool daily to keep everyone on track, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Avantages: Powerful tagging and search functions make it very simple to keep track of our myriad marketing activations and all their associated deliverables. Adding subtasks and including collaborators on tasks makes it very easy to keep track of who needs to do what and by when. Various views like lists, calendars, and kanban boards make it accessible to everyone on the team who thinks and processes information differently. The UX is clean and simple, and the 'my tasks' and 'inbox' features help us all keep track of what's happening in our assigned areas.

Inconvénients: The only con I have is that there is somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the more advanced features, and there's some serious thinking and heavy lifting required to get everything laid out and organized in the tool and then get everyone onboarded. However, I think this is likely going to be the case with any team adopting a project management tool.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
Research Analyst
Exploitation minière et métaux, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/04/2020

"Easy to use and quite straightforward"

Commentaires: The first thing I find it very useful is that it helps a lot to manage my time and set priorities for different tasks. Because of its ability to be in different projects features, it will be quite handy for the ones who involve in different teams of a company like HR, Project Management.

Avantages: It's quite easy to use and it has helped me a lot to keep track of my daily tasks. I find it very satisfying to complete the tasks right after i finish them. It is also handy for the management team to review everyone's tasks and how they're doing at the end of the day. It has already got essential features for task management even in free version, but I'd love to go premium later.

Inconvénients: I hope it could provide more features like insights and trends in free version. But it is still okay to see the general insights of your work.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track!

If you've any follow-up questions, please let us know via our support team (asana.com/support) or community forum (forum.asana.com), we'll be more than happy to help!

• Publié le 13/04/2020
Vasileios N.
Web Development Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Asana is the tool of choice when managing digital media projects"

Commentaires: Asana is the tool of choice when you want to manage digital media projects. The ability to implement strictly Scrum , Kanban rules is up to you without any restrictions set from the software - and you can be as versatile as you want.

Avantages: - Asana is a really intuitive project management tool with a really small learning curve comparing to the likes of Jira, Monday and Airtable. New team members can easily get onboard without much training. - Really flexible as well as it lets you create all kind of project boards based on your needs. Does not restrict you to a specific logic i.e. Jira ; while at the same time gives you tools to organize and shape your project plan as you like eg. with the use of Custom Fields - really cool!

Inconvénients: - The Portfolio functionality being on the Business tier - Having to enroll ALL team members to Business tier and not just some members of the team i.e. just the line Managers. Not everyone needs to have access to the Business tier features and tools.

Hugo C.
Projects managers
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2020

"Free version is already great, it is even better when you upgrade"

Commentaires: I have been using Asana for many years, when I need to refer to a good and useful tool for managing project, I always say Asana. Moreover the free version offers all the needed basic features, it is impressive.

Avantages: The clean UI, the board and custom fields.

Inconvénients: Subtasks management (mostly in the board view) because too much click to reach them and no overall view (no nice hierarchical view with parents and child tasks).

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Hugo! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

We've some exciting updates coming up, so make sure to keep an eye on our release notes (https://asa.na/releasenotes) and product announcements in our community forum (https://asa.na/702)!

• Publié le 05/05/2020
Mike G.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Asana for Client Social Media Project Management"

Commentaires: It's our go-to project management tool for client social media work. We are a remote team so we need a cloud-based tool to keep everything organized and it does just that. Love the mobile app as well.

Avantages: Asana has been a huge asset for our team. We can break client work down and keep it all orderly in one place with great updates.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I get to many emails! Takes time to go in and identify who should get what alerts and updates.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Mike, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

It's possible to manage which type of notifications you'd like to receive by email for your projects. You can learn how to manage these notifications in the following article: https://asana.com/guide/help/projects/people#gl-notifications

And of course, if you have any follow-up questions or ideas you'd like to see implemented in Asana, feel free to join our Community Forum, where you can ask us questions, log your feature request and get support and tips from our community!

Svetla M.
Marketing manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/05/2020

"Very easy to use task management system, worked perfect for an entirely remote team"

Commentaires: With Asana it is very easy to manage multiple projects, even such that involve the customer for misc tasks. Progress is easy to follow, and comments and updates are convenient to receive via email notifications. The interface is very intuitive and even customers didn't have any issues with getting familiar with it. Overall great experience with this software.

Avantages: Easy to use, even for customers who are working with task management software for their first time, easy to set up permissions, assign tasks, get notifications. The reply via email is a very useful feature, especially when you are on the go. Worked great when we had to handle a big number of customer projects simultaneously.

Inconvénients: The format of email notifications when an update on a card happens can be improved

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us, Svetla. We really appreciate it and we're glad Asana helps your team to work remotely!

If you have any questions, or if we can help with anything, feel free to reach out, whether it is via our support team or community forum, we'll be more than happy to help!

• Publié le 25/05/2020
Isaac N.
Founder & Owner
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 06/05/2020

"One of the best Project Management Software"

Commentaires: I am using asana everyday creating tasks, managing projects in a very easy way

Avantages: I liked the simplicity of the usage, adding a task and applying it to a user is very easy also other feature the software has

Inconvénients: I would improve the way of managing the workspaces so it will be easyer to find and remember in what worspace i have added a task.
Another thing to improve is the way to find any project as the projects are showing on a left column without a way to search and find the needed project and lot of times when you have a large list it becomes very anoing

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Isaac, thanks so much for your thoughtful and detailed review. This is incredibly helpful!

We'd love to hear your feedback in relation to Workspaces and Projects, so if you have a moment, I'd recommend joining our Community Forum (forum.asana.com) to share your thoughts and cast your vote on existing feature requests. We heavily rely on customer feedback to build in Asana, and we'd love to hear more details about yours! Hope to see you there :)

• Publié le 06/05/2020
Stephen brent M.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2020

"Great features, poor pricing model"

Avantages: When implementing Asana, it was extremely easy to set up and get started using. They had just rolled out the boards feature, which made it more intuitive than when they only had the lists.

Inconvénients: We started with a free plan, but when we needed to scale, the pricing model was bad for our use case. We only had 3 users at the time but were required to pay for 5 regardless of whether we used the additional licenses or not. This ultimately led to us not using the software. I would rather pay for what I need and not waste spend on things I am not using.

• Publié le 13/06/2020
Maxime T.
Webmarketer Freelance
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/05/2020

"Perfect and very useful, even for a freelance"

Avantages: The great flexibility of the tool allows everyone to use it in the way they prefer to organize themselves (table, lists, ...)

Inconvénients: A greater choice of application integration (Toggl for example)

envoyé par Asana le 12/06/2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us Maxime, we really appreciate it! We're here to help if you need any help from us :)

• Publié le 29/05/2020
Executive Assistant
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"Only one issue...."

Commentaires: Overall I have had a great experience. I rarely need support so not really sure what to say there. The one thing I did ask for (working with Google Aliases) they refused to do, so I guess if you are good with their program as is, you will be fine. Just don't expect them to go above and beyond to work with you.

Avantages: I have been using Asana since 2013 and have taken it with me to each job I have had since. I love the adaptability of the program. I'm able to use it as a daily task list and can use it to manage a team and a project. They have a lot of ready-made templates that you can use, or you can create your own to use repeatedly like for a board meeting or other projects that have the same tasks each time. I constantly am recommending it to other Executive Assistants as it tends to play well with most programs.

Inconvénients: The main complaint I have is that it does not work with Google Aliases. So if your company has a main address, but uses aliases for different departments it will not recognize the alias which means you can't email the project or tasks in Asana.
It's not a deal-breaker, but it is a hassle. I've seen many complaints about this but Asana is deaf to them and refuses to correct this. That leads to the arrogance that tends to come through for items like this and attitudes towards religious non-profits, I find it rather sad as it is a really good program, but they are comfortable with it and not willing to help...

• Publié le 24/06/2020
Marcelo V.
Agile Coach
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2020

"My Asana Review (Brasilcap)"

Commentaires: I am happy with it overall, but then i am a heavy user. I see that other team members take sometime to assimilate its potential and value

Avantages: Once you know where to go, it's show great use on promoting transparency and team collaboration

Inconvénients: Lack of reports Scrum/Kanban likes. A Query engine would be superb. I use these at Jira and helps a lot. Also some constraints vallidation, configuration/confirmation os necessary fields, things like that

Odette S.
Deputy Executive Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2020

"Intuitive, Powerful, and Beautiful To Do App"

Commentaires: Asana has allowed our office to both keep extremely flexible and extremely specific project to-do lists. It also allows us to keep our conversations about an issue or project in one place, archived for all time. Additionally, we are able to keep reference information about each project in Asana, creating one central place to check for details, status, and tasks on each project.

Avantages: Asana is extremely easy to implement in an office. The design is clean and intuitive and feels very familiar and easy to use from Day 1. Love the ability to create tracking boards or lists, depending on what my need is; and the ability to switch between both of these views is a huge plus. The animations are a delight. Love the Chrome and Gmail plug-ins, I use those multiple times a day. I liked Asana so much that I implemented it at home to keep our family on track and organized.

Inconvénients: I wish there was the ability to personalize the skin of the app more -- different backgrounds for the desktop, stickers. I also wish that Asana could integrate with electronic planners to replace their to-do list function.

Amber B.
Operations Manager
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés

"Asana Review"

Commentaires: We have really been able to streamline processes using asana. Also, being able to really have one place to house all info about a project. I also love using the workload feature. This way I can work with sales to see who needs more work and who is about to go on overload.

Avantages: User friendly, ability to use minimal features to as in depth as you want. This helps a lot for my Executives that don’t need to know the ins and outs. Also, the training videos help tremendously to on-board a new employee who has never used the software before. I don’t have to come up with my own.

Inconvénients: Still waiting on Forms that can be created and used at a Team level and not just a project level. I’d love to be able to do more automation with in the software itself. Right now I have to use google forms and zapier to do any if/then functionality.

Laura A.
Research Coordinator
Recherche, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"Excellent for professional AND personal use"

Commentaires: When I started with my company a little more than a year ago, we knew we needed to find ways to streamline our workflows and keep everyone on the same page. I found Asana and it was a near-perfect fit. It has taken a bit to get everyone on-board with the software because it was different than how they've worked before, but we're rolling along now.
We wish there was a bit more flexibility with certain built-in features like the progress reports, but overall, as a small research company, it's really helping us work together.

Avantages: I'm with a very small company, but we still find Asana helpful for keeping up to date with everyone's tasks. Comments, progress reports, and the ability to connect tasks with dependencies allow us to function as a team, tagging in and out of a project as needed, without missing a beat.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve for those that are more inclined towards pen/paper lists, which has made implementation a little bumpy. Also we find that because certain things are built-in (like project statuses), we can't always capture precisely where we're at. For instance, there isn't a way to indicate in progress reports that something is "On hold".

Linda S.
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 20/06/2020

"Without Asana? Without me!"

Commentaires: Every process, every step, every project - it's all about Asana. It "lives" in Asana which saves us time for other stuff. Asana makes going to work fun for everyone since we know where we can find everything and where we DO everything.

Avantages: Asana is a Game-Changer. It truly optimized our processes since we can automate them with this amazing tool. Also everyone in the company is able to work from wherever they want - only by using Asana. It is the best tool for organizing projects and keeping in touch with all the people in your company. You can do repeating processes as well as agile projects. I love it! And I will recommend it to everyone who is in need of having better working processes - and of course more time for other stuff.

Inconvénients: Sometimes it's all about the details. And there are some things in Asana that need to be fixed: e.g. you need formular drafts that you can simply duplicate as well as not having a maximum number in custom fields. It would be also nice if you could automate and individualize custom rules more - but as I said: just details.

• Publié le 20/06/2020
Sarah F.
Graphic Designer
Design, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/04/2020

"Highly recommend Asana"

Commentaires: Overall, I love my experience with Asana. The software is so simple to navigate, it makes my work life a lot easier control.

Avantages: I love how easy this software is to navigate. Due to the clean and simplified design, I can "add/create a task" with the click of a button. It gives me the options to add a project title, project description, due date and even categorize the assignment. As a Graphic Designer, each design project falls in various categories, and it is extremely helpful to be able to label each one. I also love how easy it is to add people to your account, and not only be able to assign or pass projects along to them, but to be able to view their project lists as well. Lastly, it only took a few minutes to have someone explain to me how to navigate the software, which is not only wonderful, but time efficient.

Inconvénients: I would love if there could be a feature where you can instant chat your friends. With that chat box, we could easily talk about project details, etc, instead of having to open up a separate browser to write out an email. I believe having a chat box would allow more direct and faster communication.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

We'd love to hear more about what features you'd like to see implemented in Asana. If you have a moment feel free to join us in our community forum (forum.asana.com) to upvote an existing feature request or create a new one! And if you have any question or if we can help with anything please let us know!

• Publié le 28/04/2020
Eddie L.
Co-Founder
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/03/2020

"Best in class product"

Avantages: While my head of product can speak more to the specifics, we felt that of all the many products we've evaluated in this market, Asana solves those use cases best and provides a lot of flexibility at a very reasonable cost.

Inconvénients: Not everything is perfect, but newer versions started limiting some functionality about how we represent data about specific items on the task list. Sometimes I wish tasks could be tracked in a more storyboard format, but that was less for the use case of software development, and there are other platforms for that.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Eddie, thanks so much for your feedback and detailed review!

We're always looking into new ways to improve Asana, we'd love to invite you to share these on our community forum (forum.asana.com)! We already have a few existing threads that you can upvote, but don't hesitate to create new ones, if you're thinking of a specific request that doesn't exist already.

We look forward to hearing from you!

• Publié le 25/03/2020
Co-Founder
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 19/03/2020

"Asana is a great team tool, but could use some tweaks."

Commentaires: Overall, it is great to have a one-stop shop for all active projects, but it can often allow for tasks and updates to get lost in the ether, amongst its many many levels of 'tasks' and subtasks, etc.

Avantages: Overall, Asana is a very robust and well-rounded project management tool for teams, allowing for near complete customization depending on your need. It can be used as a very high level/overview approach to projects and tasks, down to a very granular and detailed level of project management.

Inconvénients: While the software is incredibly robust and able to be manipulated to your individual or team need, the lack of structure can be a bit daunting. Our small design studio has fairly replicable and common design 'tasks', yet despite my endless searching and researching, there seemed to be little in the way of 'templates' for client/branding-driven graphic design studios, to get started. Rather, it feels very geared toward web and developer design tasks. Also, while I do often work with clients transparently throughout the design process (allowing them into Asana to help accomplish tasks), as well as contractors, Asana is not particularly friendly for studios as small as mine. Rather, it is more geared towards larger studios with many internal 'teams.' And, clients can get lost commenting and checking and responding and sharing within the platform, as the Inbox feature feels cluttered and sometimes lacking visual hierarchy. For example, a comment can end up attached to a specific sub-task, where it will not be seen easily in the overall project task–and getting missed altogether sometimes. Lastly, while Asana is very customizable, some of the ways they treat teams vs. projects vs. tasks can feel a bit backwards, leaving you to 'jerry-rig' the layout and items to work in a best-case project flow for you or your team.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with Asana!

We're in the process of launching a new version of our Inbox which should help you get better visibility on information related to your work; you can learn more about this update in the following announcement (https://asa.na/70d) as well as in our guide article dedicated to Inbox (https://asa.na/707).

And if you'd like to pop by our community forum (forum.asana.com) to share more insights about your set up, we'd love to share some tips and advice tailored to your workflow!

Jake R.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/03/2020

"An honest review: The Pros and the Cons!"

Commentaires: With the exception of having trouble reaching customer service to address a billing issue, I have nothing but great things to say about Asana. Our experience using the software has been great. It's helped my team to stay on top of multiple projects/deadlines at the same time without letting anything slip through the cracks.

Avantages: Asana is extremely beneficial for tracking your progress/success on large team projects or individual tasks. The key features Asana offers can help you to ensure your team meets specific deadlines, any stumbling blocks are addressed in realtime, and it keeps everyone on the same page. I've used other project management softwares, such as Teamwork and Asana has been the most user friendly platform I've used to date. If you have members on your team that work better with daily reminders, this can be extremely beneficial to keep them on track and ensure high productivity!

Inconvénients: There's one thing in particular that I've found to be frustrating with Asana. Their customer service has been extremely hard to reach at times. They do have employees with phone extensions, but you won't be able to find them online. They do provide a chat feature, but don't always follow up in a timely manner, which can be frustrating if you're operating on a deadline. Specifically, we had an issue with our billing and I could not get a hold of someone from Asana for weeks. We fortunately found a way to contact a representative from an email I had saved from prior communication. Aside from this, I have no cons to point out about the functionalities of the software itself. It's a great tool and would beneficial for any team to use.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Jake, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad you consider Asana extremely beneficial to keep your team on track and ensure high productivity!

I want to apologize for any trouble you experienced reaching our customer service. We always aim to provide our customers with the best level of support possible and looks like we've missed the mark there. We are constantly working toward improving our support and will use your feedback as part of this process. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know, we're always here to give a hand!

• Publié le 16/03/2020
Nic M.
Freelance Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Accuracy for teams!"

Commentaires: Asana has helped me help my clients in increasing efficiency and establishing an understanding between multiple business areas.

Avantages: Asana has a number of templates and various different ways to manage and execute projects of different natures. For example, I use and always suggest to my clients that they use a weekly meeting templates where the sections match the various business operations such as marketing, operations, accounts, warehouse, etc. This allows items for discussion to be addressed in the weekly meeting and then allocated to the projects and individuals for execution. It's great for collaborating and ensuring that everyone in a team nails their dealings.

Inconvénients: I do find it a bit pricey for smaller businesses, especially when handling multiple clients/projects from a single account and each project needs to be private. It's too expensive for freelancers or small agencies.

envoyé par Asana le 10/06/2020

Hi Nic and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to know Asana has helped you and your clients to increase efficiency!

We recently made some changes to our paid plans, and among other things, we've implemented a paid solution for teams of 2,3 and 4 people! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if this is something you'd be interested in. We're also available via our Community Forum if you have some questions or need any assistance!

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 26/02/2020
Gabriel E.
Business Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 20/02/2020

"Best way to coordinate work between agile teams"

Commentaires: Asana is one of those tools you can't live without when you add it to your workflow. It offers great capabilities to coordinate people and leave all decisions made about a topic in the same place. If everybody in your organization is using it, you can really leverage its power. Its beauty relays in its simplicity, you can't make fancy things such as track progress of a big project distributed between several teams, but you can use your imagination to go over these issues. The API will give you all the flexibility you need if you know how to code.

Avantages: - The ease of use of Asana is one of the best out there no matter the product. It's so easy to start creating task and discover what can you do with them it easily adjusts to your work flows, specially if you work with lots of people.
- Everybody can edit tasks, this allows to use Asana as a hub for communicating everything related to a topic, tagging tasks and mentioning people so they get notified.
- Hotkeys, I hate going back and forth between the keyboard and mouse (hate using touchpad), Asana provides hotkeys for almost everything you need to do, tab will be your magic key.

Inconvénients: Poor reporting. I work in agile projects and would like to see BurnUps and burn downs, be able to define sprints and reporting associated to the big picture. To do so, you have to manually create projects that act as sprints, you end up with lots of projects and lose the big picture. On the bright side, it provides an API, so I connected to it, and using tags I was able to create customized reporting. Expensive, its cost compare to world-class project management solutions, like Jira. I believe it's worth the money, but as a small company we couldn't afford it. (this was a year ago, before starting at Globant)

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 20/02/2020
Mackenzie J.
Marketing Director
Sports, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"An Advanced Version of Trello"

Commentaires: Overall, we have been very pleased with Asana. From a team project management standpoint and for keeping individual tasks organized and prioritized, Asana is a step up from Trello. I would recommend this for distributed teams working on various projects (with or without other business unites) who are looking to get and stay organized.

Avantages: Asana operates similarly to a Trello board, but has more features and functionality, making it a better investment for teams and individual contributors. Asana enables you to both track tasks along a customizable set of groups and track/prioritize tasks for individuals and teams. Not only that, Asana's interface makes it easy to have and store conversations pertaining to project success with real-time alerts when a new comment is added. It has made working with my team and other business units much easier!

Inconvénients: Asana does have some limited functionality that can result in lengthy conversations within each project "card." Because you are unable to link text, you must paste the full URL, which can get messy when you are adding 5-10 URLs to outside pages/docs/etc. We also cannot add rich text features like tables, which would prevent us from creating a GoogleDoc with the table and adding the link to the text thread. Small inconveniences, but inconveniences nonetheless.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Jillian S.
Vice President - Campaign Operations
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Best Project Management Platform"

Commentaires: My team manages Marketing Campaigns and Design Projects with Asana - we did a trial with Monday.com and ended up staying with Asana because of the over all features and capability of the platform along with ease of daily use...Asana is by far the most user friendly task management platform available!

Avantages: I have recently optimized my team Asana usage by increasing the number of projects they can manage on their own in addition to Admin view / reporting...these optimizations were a GAME CHANGER for me as the administrator and manager of up to 15 Asana users. It takes a bit if playing around with features but everyday my team is becoming more efficient through their Asana project and task management.

Inconvénients: The only thing that could have swayed me to rate this platform a full 10/10 would be the Customer Support. There is no "live chat" feature with Asana which makes it incredibly difficult and TIME CONSUMING for the clients to research and dig around the articles and forums to find answers for them selves. I'm a millennial and do a ton of research before I get to the point of frustration in not finding what I need so it takes A LOT for me to seek out a response from support. My answers are not easily found and I spent about 3 weeks trying to figure features out on my own - "live chat" with support would get this to 10/10.

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Filipe F.
Delevoper
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Asana review"

Commentaires: Asana is the best way to organize my work and share project status with clients
Easy to use on desktop and mobile

Avantages: Asana is a great application to organize my tasks
I can organize it by projet or client or software version, .... we can define tags to organize task and projects
With Asana I can have a overview of my projects where I want, work great of mobile as too
Asana can share task with others, to great overview of project
Asana is easy to use for all people

Inconvénients: At moment Asana have a lot of functionalities that is enough for organize my work
I use it every day with out any problem

• Publié le 31/01/2020