Great tool for e-signatures

Michelle K.
Designer and Developer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great tool to use to quickly create custom contracts and get them to my clients. It's simple to use so that you can get back to focusing on your project. The creator also built this with GDPR compliance, which is another plus!

Avantages: It's quick and easy to use to create custom e-documents and collect signatures quickly. I also like that it sends a notification when your client has viewed your document, which is a feature not offered by other e-document services. Overall the interface is clean and straight forward.

Inconvénients: As the sender, I still had to click the link in the email notification I received. It's not a huge problem, but I'm glad I tested out the process before I used this with a client. I also wish there was a radio button option when creating documents.

Just what I needed

Publié le 24/04/2019
Janet B.
Website Design and Care Specialist
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's so easy to use that there's next to no learning curve at all, but I've posted a couple of questions using the chat feature and been impressed with the speed of the responses. I am so fortunate it was offered as an Appsumo detail right at the time I needed to consider an alternative to what I was using (because I'd exceeded the limits of my plan). Now I'm set for life!

Avantages: I love that I can save the forms I send out regularly as templates and not have to upload them every single time.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to receive a copy of or at least view the email I send to clients along with the documents. Although I have standard wording, I often include additional details, and have no easy way of keeping track of them.

Go Green with E-SIgn Contracts On The Move

Publié le 13/04/2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: So much potential

Avantages: Finally one that get rid of the paper, or at least what we hope to. Quotations, proposals, contracts are done on the go, sending them tracked link to their email. Developer seem very responsive also, having implemented some newly suggested feature eg, restore docs.

Inconvénients: Feedback from our on-the-ground sales team. The process is kinda lengthened (currently have to send to their email) when they will want the client to sign on the spot. Lacking In-person signing feature.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Docsketch le 20/06/2019

Thank you for your review, Serena! We're definitely open to feedback and using it to figure out which features we should build and in what order.

Simple way of getting contracts signed

Publié le 31/07/2019
Luis P.
English teacher
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm finding this software a really convenient way to speed up and ease the contract signing process.

Avantages: I've been using Docsketch for a few months now and find it a very useful way of speeding the contract signing process. It's easy to set up and my clients/students have found it easy and convenient to use too. So I'm happy with it.

Inconvénients: Sometimes, when the contract has quite a few fields it can be a little tedious to set up all the fields. And sometimes I get mixed up with the different roles (sender, etc.). But nothing major.

Quick and Easy e-Signatures

Publié le 17/04/2019
Scott B.
Co-founder & Owner
Internet, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, an efficient solution to our e-signature needs for any of our basic contracts/forms.

Avantages: The ability to quickly import and setup documents to be used on the platform.
The ease of sending documents to clients for signatures.
The low-cost of the software.

Inconvénients: The interface needs a bit of polishing, as working with it to set up forms can be a bit clunky.
There are only a few options available as far as adding fields to your templates (text field, date, signature, and checkbox).

I use this all the time

Publié le 18/07/2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Docsketch allows me to upload templates and send out agreements very quickly.

Avantages: I love that I can send a contract to a client and DocSketch keeps the legal side for me. I don't have to worry about scanning and securing my legal agreements anymore

Inconvénients: I don't like that I have to email the client each time I need something signed. I would really like the ability to have them sign in person without having to email them the document first.

Simple and Easy to Use

Publié le 21/04/2019
Rose L.
Speaker, Author, Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’m super happy with this software purchase! DocSketch is easier to use and more elegant looking than DocuSign and provides a simple way for me to get contracts signed. I love it.

Avantages: I was able to use this software immediately with very little learning curve to figure it out. I don’t consider myself a naturally “techie” person so the ease of use of this product was amazing!

Inconvénients: My only complaint is that I can’t modify documents once they’re in DocSketch. (Or perhaps I haven’t figured out how yet!) I have to modify in Word and then upload the new document. It’s not a huge issue but it would be nice to be able to do this all on DocSketch. But again, not a super big issue.

DocSketch Even a Newbie Can Do It

Publié le 30/04/2019
Mark H.
Managing Partner
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, definitely a keeper. Easy to use, fast and simple. Recommended.

Avantages: DocSketch does exactly what it advertizes and it easy to use. There are plenty of templates that can get you started in no time to make a proper legal document.

Inconvénients: While we are not experts in this field, it seems so that there are some additional forms of digital proof not implemented yet. These are the kinds that are acceptable as proof by government and the likes. So, we suggest checking the fine prints for your use case.

options

Publié le 10/08/2019
Oscar J.
Cabinets médicaux, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite

Commentaires: none

Avantages: being able to sign without printing. it save time

Inconvénients: This is the first time trying it. I do not have an answer yet.

Great Tool, Awesome Team

Publié le 16/04/2019
Kolleen S.
Connect with me to Discover Why Every Integrative Health Practitioner Needs a Professional Website
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software is everything you need. By using a third party for signing documents, it legitimizes your documents. Very easy to use.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any yet, but I will let you know.