Facile à utiliser et des plus abordables

Nelson T.
Développeur/Formateur Web
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: J'ai utilisé auparavant la solution d'Adobe inclue avec Acrobat... Elle était tellement compliquée à utiliser, que j'ai due faire 3-4 va-et-vient (en plus des tests auparavant) pour réussir à bien choisir les champs et qui les remplissait, si bien que nous avons fini par prendre la solution de mon client... Pas très professionnel... DocSketch a plus de types de champs et il est très facile de déterminer qui remplit quel champ, en plus de permettre de déterminer si le champs est optionel ou obligatoire... J'aime le fait aussi que nous pouvons envoyé une copie en CC à une tierce personne.

Avantages: - Simplicité d'utilisation
- Complet
- Très bas prix

Inconvénients: Je n'ai pas eu aucun problème avec le logiciel... Et les prix affiché sur Capterra ont changé et sont maintenant beaucoup plus bas.

Excellent alternative to Docusign that won't break the bank

Benjamin C.
COO
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very positive experience; fabulous alterantive to Docusign for my team.

Avantages: Strong feature set and robust platform. Excellent template feature which saves me a great deal of time, and a solid import functionality. Did I mention the price? :D Another great feature is the signing reminders - this has been a godsend particularly for clients that I don't want to *personally* hassle.

Inconvénients: I've experienced a very odd sign-in bug that prevents me from signing in "the first time" I make an attempt, then accepts my sign-in the second time. I've asked other users, and the community at large, and it looks like this is just me, because no one else has this issue. I'm assuming it may be some odd caching conflict? No clue. I've contacted Docsketch support and they are working with me to learn more and figure out what's going on, so it's good to see that even a small isolated issue can get their attention.
That all said, this only adds about 5 seconds to my day, and doesn't impede the use of the software at all.

Easy to use, Value is there

Ronnie S.
COO
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Docsketch is easy for everyone using it - both our team and our customers. We have had many clients comment on how easy it was to complete signatures and how streamlined the entire process was. It makes it very, very clear where to sign and prevents clients from wasting time hunting for signature lines. No download is necessary which removes any burden from the client. We set it up in a matter of minutes and had our first signed contract out and back to us in under an hour. Lastly, to the Docsketch team's credit, they seem to be constantly improving the product and releasing updates.

Inconvénients: We have not discovered any true cons thus far. Do they lack features that other "big guys" lack? Maybe. But if you're looking for a straight-forward and easy-to-use platform to get contracts signed, counter-signed, and tracked along the way, then Docsketch is for you.

Happily replaced RightSignature

Jim H.
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The company responds quickly to questions and suggestions.

Avantages: I'd grown tired of RightSignature's clunky interface for positioning fields in forms, which required way too much valuable time (especially because I'm a neat freak), so was looking for a more user-friendly option, which I found in Docsketch. Fields that readily snap into place, and other little touches that you don't realize you want until you're making multiple forms per month, have proven to be a big time saver. I find the UI overall to be a simpler, more modern and comfortable place to spend time generally. Most important of all, sending and signing always works as promised!

Inconvénients: The one shortcoming I find is the inability to establish templates, and then post or send links out to those templates for people to fill out as needed (i.e. completing it with their name, email, and other info) versus having to identify a client by name and email beforehand so that they may complete it. Customer service says this is in the works, fortunately!

Excellent document flow management software, new features added week by week

Publié le 17/11/2019
Ugo L.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I bought this software at its very beginning with a special deal, so it was basically a bet on it. I won that bet, it's fantastic! I work in digital forensics field and I needed a software to help me sign contracts and securely share documents in a secure environment and I finally found it!

Avantages: Easy to use, clear free training and explanations, new features every week/month! It worth (much more) the value I paid for it.

Inconvénients: Nothing, it's perfect for what I need, nothing negative to write about

A perfect tool that gets signed all my necessary legal docs on autopilot

Pieter H.
Human Centered Businesses Coachiever
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It used to be a pain, emailing documents to sign to customers or suppliers. Printing out the document, sign it, scan it, email it again to notice a signature on some page. Repetitive and frustrating it was, until Docsketch came into my life.

Avantages: The fact that it's automating all the signing of documents, preventing back and forth emailing with customers. Timesaver to say the least!

Inconvénients: The UI is in constant development and I feel that the team is working hard and listening to their users. But it still can be more friendly.

Great solution for small and large businesses

Stephen S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I run a small online marketing consulting practice and have had a problem with contracts and the management of them with clients in the past, this system has simply taken that headache away and I now have a simple system for getting proposals and contracts signed off and on record!

Avantages: I really like the simplicity and ease of use of the product. I love that I can see when my proposal and agreement documents have been seen by the other party and the audit trail document at the end is worth having for legal reasons.

Inconvénients: It's a relatively new offering so might not have all the latest bells and whistles compared to other solutions, however that is fairly reflected in the pricing and I know they actively improving the product!

DocSketch is a fantastic eDocument Signing Tool!

Michael T.
Executive Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm very happy to be using DocSketch as I am regularly receiving new coaching clients and it is easy to get them to sign documentation, and check when they have! I would 100% recommend this software to anyone who needs easy, quick and seamless eContracts developed.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to create a template contract and send it to clients, in addition to the intuitive user interface. I don't need to think too much about where I need to go or what I need to do.

Inconvénients: I wanted to have a payment option embedded in the documents, however, this seems like it could be compromised with the redirecting option.

The easiest to use contract signing solution available

Jeff S.
Head of Business Development
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We've been struggling to find a document signing solution that didn't cost a ton of money and carried a consistent level of ease. After-all, that's all we're wanting from a service such as this - the management and signing of documents with some neat features sprinkled in. Docsketch hits the mark (and more) from our experience and level of need.

Avantages: We've tried so many document signing solutions over the past decade. Nothing is as easy to use, cost friendly and as helpful/supportive as Docsketch. When we created our account, within minutes, I had a test document loaded into the account and sent out for signing. The way in which Docsketch validates the documenting of people signing and logging views for each is fantastic, adding further value in working with their service to maintain legally binding documents with clients. The way you can load in documents, create templated documents and assign fields is absolutely fantastic, easy to use and FAST.

Inconvénients: The only thing that comes to mind (and it's being really nit picky) is the size of the fields you can assign to the document as for font-size itself. After some testing though, a workaround we did was increase the spacing in the fields (in our own documents we uploaded) and customized the field to be bigger by default when sending it to a client.

Good Value

Ryan W.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Simple to set up and easy for clients to use when signing our documents. We used a number of other providers before but this seems to be the best cost-effective solution out there.

Inconvénients: This should be getting fixed shortly but there was no branding so we had to keep letting clients know who Docsketch was.

Faster Document Turnaround

Michael S.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having Docsketch and my agreements ready to go saves us lots of time that we were waisting before mailing or having to drive out to a local client just to have them sign a document.

Avantages: How fast it is to get out your documents and have them signed and returned without any hassle. And you know what is going on with your document every step of the way.

Inconvénients: I have thought about what cons I have with the software for about 10 minutes now and the only one that came to mind is I wish I had found Docsketch sooner. So far so good a great company and service.

Makes me look very professional to clients

Rick H.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: DocSketch makes me look professional, cool and trustworthy to my customers. They like the experience of going to the signing of an agreement. Much more comfortable than printing out the document, signing it and scanning it in again.

Avantages: I can import my own documents, made in Word, Google Docs or Notepad for that matter. Docsketch will transform them to signable documents, which look terrific for my customers.

Inconvénients: I'd like a bit more localization and translation options, for dates and field names for example.

It changed the way I organize my documents

Publié le 10/11/2019
Grimaldo O.
Customer Service and Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has been so far a pleasant surprise, the tool is straightforward and the signature feature has solved many of my problems regarding service documentation.

Avantages: Docsketch is super easy to use, it helped me organizing my MS Word documents and centralized everything in one place. For my archive and new service agreements that we create on Word, I just add them in Docsketch and send them out for approval.

Inconvénients: We work with clients from all around the world and not all of them use English as a first language. It'd be good if we can translate fields.

Great doc management app

Publié le 09/11/2019
Marketer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall its a great streamlined app for getting docs signed and returned quickly.

Avantages: Docsketch is easy to use and has a great UX. I've used several others that are a pain to navigate and not nearly as intuitive. It helps streamline getting docs returned. Also it has a great templating system so once you have a doc set up you can reuses with a few clicks.

Inconvénients: The product is still newer and doesn't have all the bells and whistles competitors do, but those are being added over time.

Fastest and Easiest e-Signature App

Publié le 05/11/2019
Ricky S.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Docsketch is the fastest and easiest app we have tried to get legal signatures for documents from our clients. We have adopted it into our real estate business and its so convenient!

Avantages: Document Tracking is a very good feature to know whether the client has read your proposal/contract already so you know when to follow up. The multi-party signing feature is also crucial for our sales and purchase agreements.

Inconvénients: None, they are a very solid and stable company I have not run into any problems while using the app. Support was very helpful at the beginning when I set everything up.

Simple Software That Works! Isn't that novel!

Publié le 17/11/2019
Marc angelo C.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it's very simple to use and easy to send and receive documents as well as navigate for both myself and those who I want to sign agreements with.

Inconvénients: Generally been solid but would love to see more features that make it a richer even more powerful tool in the future

Gorgeous Document Signing Tool which is Delight to Use

Ramon H.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: - The design of the back and front end is very neat. It is easy to use and simply gets the job done.
- The team is constantly enhancing the product and is listening to the customer base.
- They offer dozens of templates for all kinds of documents.

Inconvénients: - Currently is doesn't offer any localization. After I can translate the signing experience (email & front end) in German I will switch over from Eversign to Docsketch.
- Currently they offer no API for automatic document creation e.g. via CRM. Rumors say that they have both on the roadmap.

Frequent User...very clean easy to use product that gets the job done

Ronin W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Able to send and receive e-documents and execute contracts more easily, essential to a business to run smoothly

Avantages: Ease of use, was up and running and able to get my tasks done without having to consult knowledge base. User interface is clean and simple, product works very well for its intended purpose. I like that it replaces my other costly sofware and helps me run my business more efficiently.

Inconvénients: Needs more feature updates but still a very useful nonetheless

Amazing upcoming software that helps streamline our processes

Chet N.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the ease of the software and how convenient it is to collaborate. They focus a lot on updates and providing stability and it's been great.

Inconvénients: There's a lot of advanced features still being developed so I'd say that's currently a con as it doesn't do as much as others do right now.

Great Software for getting online documents signed

Publié le 31/10/2019
Anthony O.
Creative Director
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Pretty happy with this software. I like the way the developers are listening to users requests. Will continue to use it.

Avantages: Easy to use, and great to tracking proposals, contracts or any pdf that needs one or multiple signatures. Developer is very responsive, and has implemented features that have been requested.

Inconvénients: If you have a lot of fields it can be a little time consuming, but it does have a feature that can read fields intuitively so that helps.

Easy, Simple, Fast

G.r. H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love it, use it almost everyday.

Avantages: I love that templates make it quick and easy to send similar docs without having to build a new one every time. It's great to view receipts and to be able to notify recipients from inside the software as well.

Inconvénients: Would love a Zapier integration but right now it fits my needs perfectly.

Easy to use, get the job done...better than most options out there

Vinh N.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great product with a lot of promise!

Avantages: I like the fact that I was able to get up and running and using the software very quickly. Didn't have to sort through a long manual or watch a video tutorial. Pretty intuitive user interface. An essential piece of software for running a business

Inconvénients: Needs to develop more to add features to be more competitive with bigger players

Perfect for real-estate.

Kevin D.
Agent
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I totally recommend it. Also new features are being released on a constant basis, features that I had no idea we would need until I read about them, they just keep on making life easier.

Avantages: Docsketch solved a problem that we keep on running in to, we constantly needed to reschedule and manage a specific time to sign between our renters and landlord, it was a pain, specially if there were more then two people involved, also once we had the documents we had to go back to the office make a copy and return them.
With Docsketch we are fully remote when it comes to contracts, everyone signs on their own time and everyone gets a signed copy, no more back and forth for scheduling.

Inconvénients: Its a company that does not have any cons so far, other than they are still new in the business.

Simple and solid product

Publié le 09/11/2019
Justin S.
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is one of the better purchases I've made. The results are professional and clean looking. Docsketch works exactly as expected with no glitches it issues. I've recommended it to several people who have become users and find the tool useful.

Avantages: Docsketch is a simple and clean software that solves a specific problem for its users. The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients: The tool is not as established as the competition so you won't find as many integrations or supporting apps. lean

Great tool for e-signatures

Publié le 21/04/2019
Michelle K.
Designer and Developer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great tool to use to quickly create custom contracts and get them to my clients. It's simple to use so that you can get back to focusing on your project. The creator also built this with GDPR compliance, which is another plus!

Avantages: It's quick and easy to use to create custom e-documents and collect signatures quickly. I also like that it sends a notification when your client has viewed your document, which is a feature not offered by other e-document services. Overall the interface is clean and straight forward.

Inconvénients: As the sender, I still had to click the link in the email notification I received. It's not a huge problem, but I'm glad I tested out the process before I used this with a client. I also wish there was a radio button option when creating documents.