My Every Day Management Tool

Sharon M.
Special Projects Coordinator
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am in Brokerkit nearly everyday to manage on-boarding for the new agents as well as manage the recruiting efforts by assisting some of the manager's that need assistance for owning and followup.

Avantages: What is like the most about Brokerkit is the daily email reminders of the Retention and Recruiting Agendas. We have grown 230 agents in an instant from acquisition and it was really easy to get them in the system and to start them with on-boarding. I also like the ease of locating, editing and adding agent profile information.

Inconvénients: I would like to see more control of sending campaigns with specific times so that the campaign can state "good morning" or "good evening" in the body of the email.

Finally a CRM for team leaders

Publié le 18/07/2019
Ashley J.
ATL
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Fantastic! Nailing my recruiting goals

Avantages: I know who to call every day. BK builds a pipeline for me and helps me follow up with leads consistently.

Inconvénients: Id like more conversion rate information. I’d like the ability to combine duplicate entry’s. I’d like the ability to clean up a roster of agents by taking out the entire roster and replacing it with a current one in 1 action

Couldn't Be Happier

Publié le 19/07/2019
Stephen J.
Team Leader
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall- VERY satisfied!

Avantages: I LOVED how easy and simple it was to send automated, mass campaigns that I could still customize to a specific audience. WIth BrokerKit, I was able to target specific groups effectively and efficiently.

Inconvénients: The ONLY thing I didn't like is the delay from the time I set up a campaign to the time it goes out.

Highly Recommend!

Publié le 24/07/2019
Alicia A.
TL
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Allows me to stay on track/follow up. The staff is very helpful and supportive.

Avantages: Ease of use. Customer service. I don’t care for software that takes too long to learn to use.

Inconvénients: Difficulty attaching large files. Does not integrate with broker metrics.

BrokerKit Keeps You Focused

Publié le 24/07/2019
Mark S.
General Manager
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Having used other recruiting software, the thing I like the most is the simplicity of use. Instead of trying to do everything, which becomes a tangled ball of yarn, this platform keeps you focused on the highest value activities for recruiting and agent retention.

Inconvénients: Inability to mass text to recruiting leads.

Intuitive and powerful

Publié le 26/07/2019
Curt K.
Office Manager / Agent
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Customer support and overall experience is exceptional

Avantages: The user interface is beautiful and intuitive which makes using it very easy. And that's key, given that CRM's only work if they're used.

Inconvénients: There's not a lot bad to say. They've worked out the kinks and it's ready to use and enjoy