15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Chmeetings

CHMeetings est un logiciel puissant et non confessionnel de gestion d'églises. Il vous aide à organiser efficacement les membres, les évènements, les suivis, etc.

En savoir plus sur Chmeetings

I do not think I remember the cons or disadvantages.

Chmeetings - Notes

4,9
4,9

Chmeetings a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 73 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Chmeetings ?

Richard
Assistant Pasteur (Côte d’Ivoire)
Événementiel, 201–500 employés

Super application

Commentaires : Nous l'utilisons a plusieurs a l'église, pour la gestion par groupe

La gestion des présences et le suivis des membres

Tout est bon, pour le moment. Peut être plus tard.

Jimmy
Jimmy
IT Professional (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

A Great Church Management App

Commentaires : Overall I'm very pleased with the App, it has lots of features that eliminated many custom apps we had to use to manage the church services.

CHMeetings is a complete church management system, it is not only managing the profiles of the church members but also gives the ability to classify them into ministries and groups and assign leaders as needed. The app has lots of other features that are very valuable to effectually manage the different church services like Events Booking/check-in, Outreach, Confession Appointments, Event Calendar, Donations, Online Payment, Adhoc forms, Granular Access Control, in addition to the ability to build a very customized native mobile apps, plus a lot more. What makes me more excited about CHMeetings is that the team is working on enabling the integration capabilities to the app and allowing the developer community to build custom extensions on the top of the platform. This will open a lot of possibilities to implement very specific and customized use-cases. I'm very pleased with the level of support provided by the App team, they are always there when you need them. The team's leadership is very passionate about the product, they welcome new ideas and suggestions for improvement. I highly recommend CHMeetings for the churches that are looking for a complete members management system.

The app is stable for the most part, a few bugs sometimes appear, usually not critical and the team addresses them quickly. Also, the look and feel need to be improved, some features are hard to find if you don't know what are you are looking for. The product is less flexible to customize the native profile fields, you can't customize the fields based on the family roles. The reporting section needs improvements as well

il y a 2 ans

Dear Jimmy, Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to see that you're enjoying ChMeetings; and that you appreciate our team's dedication. We're also grateful for your thoughts on the cons and we're constantly working on making improvements. In case this is still helpful to you - you can actually customize profile fields - indeed not the default ones, but you can create custom fields to fulfill the exact role you want. You can then reconfigure the profiles to use your own custom fields rather than the defaults. We hope you continue to have a great experience with ChMeetings and we wish you and your church the very best.

James

Dunaway's Chapel UMC

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Awesome, we feel comfortable, and would recommend.

Ease of use, and setup. The cost is great for all of the uses that come along with it.

The ablity to attach documents to an event would be nice such as PDF/s

Khursten
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)

Needs to be more User Friendly

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's mostly positive. The things it is lacking are not exactly negatives.

The low cost for being able to do what we need it to do. It's a little clumsy and takes extra time to figure things out, but since we can't really afford a more expensive app, it's working for now.

It took time for me to figure out how to navigate the app and often I have to demonstrate to church members how to use it because it's not very intuitive. I would like a message board or chat feature. It would also be nice if members/users could choose upcoming events they would like to be reminded about with a notification or email. I wish there were more inexpensive label printer options compatible with the app. I wish there was a list view that showed both the date and volunteers' names for planning. Being able to print that list/calendar would also be very helpful.

Andrea
CFO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Can I Get A Refill

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been such a great experience of my learning the system and how easy it is to have one software that do a lot more then some others at a fare price.

navigating through the system and how easy it was to add things our church needed and how the company was willing to help move over from the previous system we had and their customer service system.

As of this date I only can say that I wished that the app was included in the price and not a addon as well as texting.

Jessica
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Resource for Churches

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

The ease of transitioning from another cloud-based service. The customer service response time is very quick and easy to understand. Customization is easy to learn and use.

I wish I could set the date and title of a Batch when I am inputting a new contribution, but this is a very minor inconvenience.

Very easy to use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am extremely pleased with the over all pricing, ease of use.

This is a very economic church app for small growing churches. Easy to use and install.

It would be nice if the personal branding was included.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Subsplash

Pourquoi passer à Chmeetings : Ease of use and pricing. Subsplash was way our of reasonability.

Sharon
Admin (Afrique du Sud)
Eau/gaz/électricité, Auto-entrepreneur

One more thing needed

Commentaires : Very good
Support is excellent and they respond quickly

Fairly easy to use Has good functionality

Can we have a web page option Can't upload pdf files into blog

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Planning Center

Pourquoi choisir Chmeetings : e-disciples stopped supporting their product

Logiciel antérieur : Planning Center

Pourquoi passer à Chmeetings : Mobile functionality e-mail text messages

Adam
Pastor (Suède)

Great experience

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

An app tailormade for church management with a great customer support that translated the whole program into Swedish in just a week enabling my church members to use it in their native language.

I'm trying to come up with a down side but after eight months of use I still haven't found any.

Cynthia
Church Administrator (É.-U.)

Great Tool for Church Management

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it! The simplicity is amazing. Also, the ability to set up and test while in trial mode made this program a winner for us!

Ease of implementation, capturing and reporting offerings, ability to capture online donations, and ability of members to manage and update their own personal information.

Lack of instructions for customizing giving statements. As a former web programmer, I was able to figure it out through trial and error.

Danny
Lead Pastor (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Highly Recommended

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Awesome!!! For a new church, ChMeetings helped me a lot in overseeing the operations of the church.

Ease of Use. My admin team is composed of new members unfamiliar with church operations. So, the software's layout and design helped a lot in training them.

To get all the features is a bit costly for a new church like ours.

Benny
Director, Treasurer, System Administrator (Canada)

Great Product Backed by Great Customer Support

Commentaires : I have been using Chmeetings for a few months now on a daily basis, and I am glad that I have found this product. When I recently set out to look for a church management system again (I tried a few years ago but did not find anything suitable), I didn't expect to find anything that would meet all our needs. Chmeetings has exceeded my expectations in terms of features and functionality. The cost is also less than what I expected for what I get from the product and the fantastic customer support. I feel like I am part of the team that drives the evolution of the product, and that gives me confidence about the future.

Chmeetings' customer support is amazing and is one of the main factors that influenced my decision to choose this product. They are very responsive and open to new ideas, constantly improving the app and adding new features and enhancements. They even provided a Trello board for me to report and track issues and suggestions. Some of the product features that I really like include a native name field (for capturing Chinese names in our case) and custom forms for collecting information from the members. Attendance tracking is easy, and the option to check in with QR codes is nice. There are so many rich features that I haven't explored them all yet. Overall, the system is intuitive and easy to use and learn incrementally.

The mobile app is one area that has much room for improvement. It does not seem to be a native app and has some performance and rendering issues, but feature-wise, it offers pretty much the same functionality as the web app. Besides that, I have come across a number of bugs in both the web app and the mobile app, but most of them are not critical and they were usually resolved quickly. Lastly, I would also like to see some refinements to the look-and-feel to make the product look more polished and more aesthetically pleasing.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ChurchTrac et eDisciples

Pourquoi passer à Chmeetings : Features, value, and support.

Brandon
Executive Pastor (É.-U.)
Bureau exécutif, 51–200 employés

Fantastic Product / Top Notch Customer Support

Commentaires : Overall, if you are a small, medium or large church, ChMeetings is the church management tool you've been looking for!

I like the flexibility of this software. The developers are VERY responsive and they appear to be obsessed (smile) with adding new feature. Their customer service is very patient and kind. They are always available to answer questions and their random check-ins is the icing to their support offerings.

The ability to add users (in bulk) was a feature I liked least but they turned around added that functionality when I needed it most. At this time, I would love the ability for my members to run our forms within the app. I understand this feature is upcoming. I am also looking forward to the ability where the "convenience fee" for donations is automatically calculated and is passed on to the donator. I understand this feature is also upcoming.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : FlockBase

Pourquoi choisir Chmeetings : Desired a more affordable system

Logiciel antérieur : FlockBase

Pourquoi passer à Chmeetings : More cost effective

il y a 2 ans

Dear Brandon, Thank you very much for your feedback and we're glad to hear that you appreciate our product's flexibility and our team's responsiveness. There are indeed many features we're working on and even more that are on our list of improvements. In case this is still helpful to you: Right now you can add users in bulk using a two-step process - import people, then invite them as users from the Bulk Actions menu. We also allow donors to pay the processing fees for online giving. As for members running forms - we'd love to hear more about what you have in mind. Please, feel free to get in touch.

Angela
Coordinator (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés

Going from Good to Exceptional

Commentaires : This software is uncomplicated and easy to use. We particularly like the Follow-Up feature. ChMeetings has most of the essential features we need and none of the features we don't need. Their customer support team is wonderful. They have worked very hard to add features that are important for managing our membership of almost 3,000 households across two community organizations. Many of our households have minimal computer skills, so having a viewer-friendly interface is very important. Unlike some organizations, it is important for us to show that the focus is on caring for people. We don't sell products or try to raise significant amounts of money.

Customer Support! ChMeetings has a very responsive support and development team. The features that they didn't have were due to be released within 3 months and were actually introduced one month ahead of schedule. And at the same time, when I emailed them about an idea that would make our management of 3,000 households easier and they made the more that one of the changes in less than 24 hours. As for features they are currently working on, they keep me updated on their progress. I feel like they are my personal software development company.

Since one of our organizations is less than a month old, I am still working out the operational structure of the organization in general. That said, tutorial videos for ChMeetings might have provided some of the instructions that would have made my understanding of the software easier. ChMeetings is currently creating tutorial videos which should be available this summer.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Angela, We are glad to hear that you enjoy ChMeetings and we appreciate your feedback in regards to our support and tutorials. We're working on bringing additional resources to you and we hope they will make it even easier for you and your church to become familiar with ChMeetings.

George
Church Application Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Amazing Application

Commentaires : Great application very valuable especially for churches

- Chmeetings is probably the ONLY software out today in the market that is very specific to church's database management. Any other software would need to be customized to meet the needs and the requirements- Ease of use - we were up and running with over 1000 members and 150 users in few weeks. The team has thought about everything - Support - [sensitive content hidden] and the team are very responsive and available to help and guide you through every step of the application and find way to get your requirements accomplished- Mobile App is amazing - it's the interface to everything we do and the Church's servants and priests use the app daily

- APIs- I started looking at APIs and I wasn't able to figure it out as easy as the rest of the application. Would love the ability to connect the data generated from Sunday School events and database into Power BI

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Chmeetings : It's was very specific for the church services and requirements. Any other software was going to need a tremendous amount of customization

Jenna
Administrative Assistant (Canada)

Just What We Needed

Commentaires : ChMeetings has changed my experience as being our churches Administrative Assistant. Finding contact information, sending emails, sending birthday/anniversary cards, and keeping everything organized has never been easier! Transitioning into this position, our contacts were previously kept in an excel spread sheet and weren't up to date, but finding ChMeetings has helped me improve our files and overall feel more confident as an Administrative Assistant.

- All your churches contacts in one place, able to group people into different ministries, easy to search for contact info needed on the fly or while on the phone. - Emailing function is wonderful, able to create an emailing list within the "groups" and also connect to Mail Chimp effortlessly. - Under "reports" you can see birthdays and wedding anniversaries so you never miss a beat with what's going on in your church family. - Our pastor loves the "Follow up" tab so he can keep track of who he needs to contact next. - As our church grows, CHMeetings will be able to grow with us with their subscription options for small, medium and large churches. - The calendar, ability to create forms, and assigns roles to different users are all great features as well!

I truly cannot think of anything this software is lacking, it really has everything our church needs at the moment.

George
Church Servant (É.-U.)

Compatible and Phenomenal Software

Commentaires : They are amazing with customer support. During their hours of operation, they answer RIGHT AWAY. It is mind-blowing and I am so happy and love them so much for this.

I love how it really helps build, maintain, and expand a church community. It is just amazing. This is a gold software that is AMAZING for church management. The price is just a great fit and is really affordable. I have done research on other software, by no doubt, CH Meetings is #1!

As much as I love CH Meetings, they are still making updates. I just wish text messages would have higher characters per credit and that when a person registers an account, the profile fields would be mandatory from the beginning so we do not have to hassle with the congregation to add all their profile fields. I know this is not like in other platforms, but at least make it an optional thing. I cannot say anything else because they are doing monthly updates and I cannot wait to see more of those. God bless them really.

il y a 2 ans

Dear George, Thank you so much for your review; we're very grateful for your praise. You can now enable custom member registration, in your Member Access area, which allows you to set specific fields that members have to fill out when registering. You can choose what to make mandatory or optional. Please, feel free to check our help center or get in touch if you need more information.

Mary
IT Servant (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 201–500 employés

Chmeetings Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

The team is responsive in promptly addressing all our requests for enhancements or new features. They also address any issues we raise in a timely manner. Great service!

At the moment, I don’t have any issues with the apps.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Breeze

Paula
Engineering (Égypte)
Institutions religieuses, 1 001–5 000 employés

The Best Application ever

5,0 il y a 12 mois

All features specially people management, events organisation, members access, forms and etc...

Transfer event registration from an event to another.Payment online to have more than paypal option

Technology (Australie)
Institutions religieuses, 501–1 000 employés

Best in class

Commentaires : It's been fantastic. Our church is growing with over 800 people and a tool such as this has come at the right time. An app that manages the church groups, people, donations and a user platform for news, membership and information.

Ease of customisation and integration. Caters for church management and for end users. Agile development with features and quick release cycles. Amazing team supporting the application.

Early bugs were fixed with updates and patches. Amazing app, with a great development and support team to fix any issues that may arise.

LaRhonda
Administrator (É.-U.)

ChMeeting Church Management System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Friendly staff. Our suggestions are considered and at time implemented in the product. Overall cost is inexpensive and easy to use. Cannot wait for future enhancements and features.

Product is user friendly, and was easy to set up. Knowledge base is very informative. The staff is friendly, pleasant and professional. We mainly communicate with Mary and George, and they are awesome to work with.

Nothing so far that we have experienced.

Father Thomas
Priest (Égypte)

Excellent App in Church Management System

Commentaires : My overall experience is great. We have 9 churches in Port Said Coptic Orthodox Archdiocese, in addition to many general services. Chmeetings provides a lot of help and great functionality to serve the diocese members. Sunday schools, follow ups, trips, conferences, all are easy to monitor and evaluate using Chmeetings. I highly recommend Chmeetings to any church or diocese, because it worth the money and the benefits are unlimited.

Chmeetings has many advantages and benefits. The most I like about it, is the ability of expanding to cover all churches in the Archdiocese. Features like sending customized SMS and Emails are great to personalize the messages from the church to its members. Managing the weekly meetings, trips and conferences is so easy. managing Followups and events is very easy and helpful. Confessions Organizing is Wonderfull and very helpful and useful for Priests. Reports are great and helpful. The developers are always adding new features, and they are very rapid to fix unexpected bug. The app is very valued and lot of priests and servants are already using it.

No Cons, Chmeetings is great, we enjoyed using it in our services.

Marcos

Pastor Marcos

Commentaires : Game changed. La verdad es que nos ha ayudado a organizar y dar seguimiento a la iglesia, con la comodidad de poder llevar también la contabilidad, todo en un paquete.

Lo fácil de usar y todo los avance que tiene por el precio bajo. es el único apps que he podido encontrar que una iglesia pequeña hispana puede usar, sin que nos dañe la economía.

Realmente todo me gusta, lo que podría decir que menos me gusta es la limitación al enviar un texto en los caracteres, no se si es ChMeetings or Twilio.

il y a 2 ans

Estimado Pastor Marcos, Le agradecemos su reseña de nuestro producto, ChMeetings y estamos contentos de que le facilite su trabajo. La limitación de 160 caracteres en un SMS es en efecto una característica de ChMeetings, para poder evitar potenciales problemas causadas de la separación de mensajes - porque muchos operadores telefónicos tienen una limitación de 150-160 caracteres por mensaje. Esperamos que, aun así, podrá utilizar ChMeetings con eficacia.

Pr Sharilyn
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Wonderful for now, ready to grow with us

Commentaires : We are moving from a 'mailing list' orientation to a true member-management software and it has not been nearly as challenging as one may have thought. The FAQs are very helpful and the "chat support" function has regularly been available and responsive when I've contacted them.

Chmeetings is an affordable church management software that can be as basic as a mailing list database but can expand to offer a variety of functions as we are able to use them. We are not currently using all of the functions but I particularly appreciate the "followup" function that prompts followup pastoral care needs. I appreciate the ability to text/email my members quickly, even from my mobile phone when out of the office. As time goes on, I plan to include additional information into the system that will need to be integrated from an analog system and I believe the functionality will improve even more. The cost is so affordable for what it has the opportunity to offer!

There are some features that seem they are continuing to be rolled out. I believe that the system will continue to be upgraded/tweaked going forward as I see evidence that there have been features added that may not have initially been included.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Pastor Sharilyn, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are indeed continuously rolling out features for ChMeetings and we always welcome your thoughts. We hope you keep enjoying our platform.

Meghan
Office Administration (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Perfect for a growing church like ours

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Just excellent!!

Easy to use, lots of great features, wonderful customer support and a great price. We are able to save a lot of time with the features it offers!

Can think of anything. We had one feature we wanted added for making a printed directory and when we asked customer support, they added it within a week or so. Thanks!