Avis clients sur WELL

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur WELL

WELL connecte les organisations de soins de santé à leurs patients selon leurs préférences, à savoir par SMS, e-mail, téléphone ou messagerie instantanée.

En savoir plus sur WELL

25 avis affichés

Jon A.
Application Support Team Lead
Cabinets médicaux, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2019

"Excellent tool"

Commentaires: We're performing automated patient outreach campaigns as well as fully automated patient appointment reminders and confirmations with Well. This saves our staff tons of time, and improves schedule availability for other patients of ours. We have not yet tapped into the sending of registration forms for patients to complete, but are excited it's a feature. Additionally, I want to give extreme praise to our account manager, support staff, and implementation teams. They're all VERY responsive to any issues and are available every step of the way to help us optimize our use of this product. Over the years we've used them, I've reported several minor issues and suggested multiple improvements, all of which have been incorporated into the software.

Avantages: This is an excellent tool with ready-built integrations with multiple software titles. Our staff picked it up very easily, and it was a breeze to setup. What took the longest to complete during implementation was us deciding what to say, getting it translated, when we wanted messages to fire automatically, etc. once we had our side sorted out, configuring the system was super quick. The automation rules we can configure are very flexible and suit our needs well. My favorite part is we were able to not just setup appointment confirmations to mark appointments as confirmed in our appointment book, but we were also able to have cancellations get cancelled from our appointment book, freeing up the appointment slot immediately. This was HUGE for us, and we love it!

Inconvénients: When we first started using Well, there were some minor issues around responses from other languages, and we still have some occasional automated messages that do not fire when expected. I estimate we have these about 1 out of 5000 messages, so the impact is quite small.

• Publié le 04/12/2019
Joe A.
Director Patient Services
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Great Communications Tool/Great Support"

Commentaires: So far I am excited about the new capabilities and opportunities we have with WELL. Working with the WELL staff from implementation to support has been great experience. The implementation team has been honest about what can and cannot be done. The team is willing to listen to new ideas and submit enhancement request to their R&D department. It's a partnership; WELL is working with us to maximize the communication opportunities with our members/patients.

Avantages: WELL's user interface or desktop is very user friendly. The many tools such as Quick Responses, Smart phrases and Attach File make communicating with patients easy. The administration of the application is very straight forward with many helpful documents on the support site to walk you through creating a user to adding automations.

Inconvénients: Not having the ability to set an alarm for channels/text messages that have not been answered in specified time period is an enhancement we would like to see in the application.

Denise M.
Administrators Operations Lead

"Very handy"

Commentaires: that the patients are confirmed three days in advance

Avantages: I like that we can send messages directly to patients

Inconvénients: I did not find any negative or bad things about the software

Ben L.
physician
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"WELL app for physicians"

Commentaires: any time we have to call someone, it takes a long time. the line is busy, have to leave a message, or the person wants to chat or ask questions. texting is fast, efficient, gets the job done in a very short amount of time. even our older patients/seniors who text appreciate getting the texts re their appointments or texts fro their doctor/medical assistant.

Avantages: it is very easy to use. I use it daily to notify patients re labs, reminding them to do labs, refills done etc. I set up some quick responses for refills done, labs are normal etc. patients like it because it is fast and efficient. they can text us back as well. my medical assistant and I both monitor the response box. it is easy to tell when someone has texted us back. it is faster than calling the patient. I like the quick response feature. I have an email address for someone at WELL app for customer service and she always gets back to me right a way. there are lots of help notes on the app itself. yesterday I was out sick and in just a few minutes, all of the patients were notified through well app that their appointments had to be rescheduled. this process can take hours if we have to call.

Inconvénients: the security features for HIPPA texting are cumbersome. but the option for non-secure texting is available.

Maggie D.
Patient Experience Manager
  • Publié le 18/11/2019

"WELL Review"

Commentaires: We have been with WELL for sometime now. Recently there have been upgrades in customer service and analytic reporting. This has reinforced our relationship with WELL.

Avantages: 1. The best part of this software the response we receive from patients. It is so easy for patients to use. The ease of use promotes patient response and also staff use.
2. It allows us to use survey numbers and comments to know where training is needed in areas of concern.
3. Another benefit of WELL is that providers see what patients really think after their visits when feedback is received. Sometimes patients are embarrassed to say how they really feel but they sure let it out in a text message. It sort of opens everyone's eyes to customer service and

Inconvénients: Would like it if a program could be added for patients to self schedule.

• Publié le 18/11/2019
Heather M.
Clinic Director
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"Why WellApp works us."

Commentaires: The ability to contact full schedules of patients within seconds.
During a potential hurricane and office closure we were able to communicate with over 200 patients in 3 seconds.
This product is a huge time saving, cost saving and man power savings that allows us to keep staff engaged with patients in the way patients want to communicate via text, email or phone.

Avantages: Ease of use. Patient and Staff friendly. Patients appreciate the text contact. Interactive and east to train staff was a big pro for our office. Very easy set up from all perspective. Customer support is 5 stars. Our WellApp rep is phenomenal. Privacy and Hipaa compliant. I cannot say enough good things about this product.

Inconvénients: I really do not have anything negative to say about the program. It has been a positive for us from the start.

Robin B.
Appt Scheduler
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Reaching more patients more effectively"

Avantages: We love that we can customize what/when/where messages are sent with our patient base. The control we have over our environment, also is important to us. The automations and broadcasts features are simple for getting our messages out to a large amount of people that would otherwise take ten times longer if done manually.

Inconvénients: Just like with any product there are small things that just can't be done. These things are specific to our practice flow and are just not possible for the software.

• Publié le 07/11/2019
Thomas H.
  • Publié le 11/11/2019

"WELL - A SIMPLE RESOURCE TO MAKE YOUR PRACTICE MORE EFFICIENT"

Commentaires: We started implementing WELL in our practice this year. All of our employees were trained to use the portal, and the ease of training and use is even better than we expected. Our no-show rate has dwindled significantly, and we are getting complements from our patients and other doctors' offices regarding how efficient how practice has become. This instrument has really set us apart from similar medical offices.

Avantages: The ease of use is particularly important, and has made everyone in the offices jobs a lot easier, as well.

Inconvénients: We had to wait a few months to be set up with the WELL software, but it was TOTALLY worth it.

• Publié le 11/11/2019
Rina C.
Medical Services Coordinator
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 17/05/2019

"WELL is Fantastic"

Commentaires: The benefits to me are that we are able to reach patients through text rather than through phone, especially when they are at work and cannot always answer the phone. They can simply reply. It is both efficient and user friendly.

Avantages: I really like that when a doctor is out, we can send a broadcast message and phone call in Spanish and in English to many different patients all at the same . Also, I like that WELL will remind patients of their appointment a week before. I also like that when i allow notifications on my computer for WELL, it will notify me when someone has texted us. It is so easy and convenient.

Inconvénients: I don't like that sometimes the link does not appear when it sends a text message when it says "click to confirm".

• Publié le 17/05/2019
Thomas E.
X-ray Tech

"I love WELL!"

Commentaires: This service has helped reach patients in times where they can't answer a call. It cuts down the time we spend on the phone.

Avantages: I love that I can send secure information directly to a patient. No delay. Patients love it.

Inconvénients: I don't have much to say negatively about this app. No issues so far.

Candace L.
Team Lead

"ONE Team Lead Review"

Avantages: I love that we have a lot of options for customization.

Inconvénients: The software itself is great. I wish that we were able to get an update when there is something "known" wrong/glitch.

Jen O.
Lead Medical Assistant
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an

"WELL is great!"

Commentaires: Overall WELL has been a great addition to our clinic. It cuts down on phone messages and the "phone tag" that happens.

Avantages: I love the real time conversation with our patients. Patients are getting responses quicker and are much happier.

Inconvénients: The glitches we have had with the automated messages have created a lot of confusion with our patients

Barbara G.
Assistant Account Rep

"happy customer"

Commentaires: updates

Avantages: It makes my job easier getting information to be updated and getting responses quicker then in the past.

Inconvénients: Every thing is running great and i do not have any complaints at this time.

Edward M.
Operations Project Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés

"Awesome communication platform"

Commentaires: I have really appreciated the WELL platform and I couldn't ask for a more attentive WELL Team to help us think through how we can achieve our strategic objectives.

Avantages: The ease of use and the ability to be able to communicate with patients and providers without having to pick up the phone.

Inconvénients: The fact that I need a code to sign in.

Sandra H.
Medical Coordinater
  • Publié le 22/05/2019

"Great tools"

Commentaires: its a great learning tool and it works well with our clinic

Avantages: that you can broad cast when dr out or is going on vacation

Inconvénients: when solicitors are able to leave a message with images. needs to be removed

• Publié le 22/05/2019
Carol A.
front office
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2020

"Well usage"

Avantages: I feel well works very well for us. Have really had not problems with the usage at all.

Inconvénients: That I have to enter the patients name twice to get the patient to come up

• Publié le 28/01/2020
Donn H.
PAC II
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 23/01/2020

"WELL APP"

Commentaires: VERY EASY TO USE

Avantages: EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE PATIENT , PATIENTS CAN TALK WITH THE OFFICE IF LINES ARE TIED UP

Inconvénients: TO MANY NON RESPONSE FOR NURSEING QUESTIONS

PSR
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Great Application"

Avantages: It makes for patients to get in contact with their doctor's office a lot easier. Patients are able to make appointments, cancel, reschedule, and receive reminders of their upcoming appointments.

Inconvénients: I wish it had more feature to make the process a lot easier. Simple clicks of the mouse allow for you to have a preset reminder for the patients. I wished it would sent automatic in the language the patient selected.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Rebecca G.
Patient Affairs Coordinator II
  • Publié le 28/05/2019

"Patient Affairs Coordinator II Access"

Commentaires: Hesitant in the beginning to use an additional software to add to my daily tasks, but after the first week I could feel the complete benefit and helped reduce no show volume tremendously.

Avantages: Fast, and easy communication directly with the patient. Most patients prefer texting anyway.

Inconvénients: Definitely having to enter my email every time in order to access the portal from the same desktop.

• Publié le 28/05/2019
Donna R.
Lead Radiologic Technologist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 07/06/2019

"Awesome!!"

Commentaires: Support was helpful and quick to pick up on the confusion with patients and fixed it promptly. Great experience overall.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and actually saves a lot of time not having to remind patients on telephone.

Inconvénients: Took extra time to get it right, however it was only 2 days, so that is an "A" in my book! No cons!

• Publié le 07/06/2019
Alice W.
medical
  • Publié le 21/11/2019

"well app is easy to use"

Avantages: I lvoe the software because its easy to use for my patients

Inconvénients: the least thing i like about the app is that it looks so simple but other than that it does what i need it to do

• Publié le 21/11/2019
Sirena W.
Clinic Coordinator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 20/01/2020

"Hospital Review"

Avantages: Able to communicate efficiently with patients.

Inconvénients: Always having to acknowledge a simple change with patient name for instance uppercase to lowercase change.

• Publié le 20/01/2020
Rosa M.
receptionist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"great"

Commentaires: great app

Avantages: its easy to use and great way to communicate with patients

Inconvénients: I like everything theres nothing I don't like

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Katie T.
Marketing Coordinator
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/01/2020

"Makes Text Campaigns Easy"

Commentaires: I have only had a positive experience using WELL!

Avantages: We have multiple locations around the country, and WELL makes marketing each one easy. We can set up/cancel appointments, request online reviews, and talk to patients with ease.

Inconvénients: I haven't had any issues using WELL, their support team always acts quickly to fix any problems we have.

• Publié le 06/01/2020