15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur WinTeam

Une solution globale du personnel et de gestion financière et opérationnelle conçue pour les entreprises de sécurité et de services de conciergerie.

En savoir plus sur WinTeam

It's relatively easy to use, lots of integrations with various applications. The software works well and functions cleanly.

And I don't like the limited invoice customization available.

WinTeam - Notes

4,0

WinTeam a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 120 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WinTeam ?

Tracie
President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51–200 employés

Great software to run my entire business

Commentaires : Overall, Winteam has helped me streamline my back office, while also controlling things in the field. It has saved me money by allowing me to in-house payroll and by preventing the timecard errors we used to have when our employees were filling out timecards by hand. The alert system allows me to know if a building is not being cleaned, so that one of my supervisors can handle the issue before the customer opens in the morning, so that we never have a client going without service, even if their regular cleaner can't get there.

I love that Winteam designed a software specifically for my industry. From estimates & scheduling to timekeeping, payroll and invoicing, and even benefits management tools, this software can handle every aspect of my commercial janitorial company.

I would find it very helpful if all reports were able to be printed. Not only do I find it a bit difficult to design custom reports, but some things simply cannot be printed. Also, the accounting piece is not as simple as something like Quickbooks. I can really drill down into the nitty-gritty of every aspect of my company, but I need my accountant to help me do it!

Barb
Controller (É.-U.)

RCS

The modules are laid out very similar so it makes it easier for set up. The system makes it possible for many people in the organization to have important information at their fingertips. The reporting functionality is pretty good. We especially have liked the ease of payroll with timekeeping and different pay rates. The ability to do alot of customization has been both a pro and con. We have figured out many ways to customize the software for several areas of our business to have benefits.

Ehub frequently has issues. Many of our end users are not tech savvy so it causes a lot of training issues. Updating to GL for all transactions can be tedious. Reporting is pretty good but paying extra for BI has made a big difference. It would be nice if that was just included in the software price. The ability to do a lot of customization has been both a pro and con. It dies often make more basic processes more difficult than they need to be.

Eli
President (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51–200 employés

Look for other updated solutions

Commentaires : It has been a nightmare working with the WinTteam product, from integration to training new bookkeepers on the system. With the extra hour that we pay people to figure out the WinTeam software, we could afford to spend 2x the software price on something good.

It is an industry leader and and integrated solution where in theory, it can be the only software a cleaning company needs.

The software is very cumbersome to set up, not efficient to use, and it is very difficult to get the simple data reports out of it. There are some good service representatives, but it seems the help from different people often contradicts each other. Upon leaving they try to hold your data hostage and charge an exorbitant about just to see historic information.

Vickie
HR Manager (É.-U.)

Payroll made easier

Commentaires : I love their customer service - they have an excellent response team to help with any problems that arises. I also like the Software Academy where I can log on at anytime and teach myself how to use a module or learn how to do something I have not done yet.

WT Software has made my job with payroll so much easier - we went from paper time cards to a much more accurate way to provide information and a time saving process of collecting the data

I came from a QuickBooks background and I did like that I could produce a Form 940 and 941 from the system - it's a feature that I would like to see from WT

Jennifer
Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Winteam has helped us keep everything together

That all facets are available in one place and work together. AP, AR, payroll, timekeeping, scheduling, inventory.

Would like more reporting to be standard with the product.

Blaine
Human Resource Manager (É.-U.)

WinTeam Performance

Commentaires : My overall experience with WinTeam has been pretty positive.

What I like most about this product is that it is intergrated with our ATS Kwantek.

What I like least about this product is the outdated look.

Product Owner (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 5 001–10 000 employés

Winteam

WinTeam is easy to use, as well as well supported and easy to integrate with.

Features available in the UI are not all accessible via API

Leah
Acct and HR manager (É.-U.)

One system for everything

Commentaires : We started using Team when before we were using 3 or 4 different programs to conduct business and keep track administratively. We often had to enter data 2-3 times. We had spreadsheets that worked well enough but to was all a bit clumsy and overly redundant, not to mention prone to error. We’ve used Team for about 6 years now and now everything “talks” to each other- payroll integrates with work tickets, benefits are programmed in, we can track for bonus metrics without a separate system, etc. We can compare financial projections to actuals and have control of our P&Ls. We love it and keep learning more that we can do to make our business more efficient.

We can use one software for everything and it all talks to each other. Also, we have been able to go from paper based to electronically based- completely! No more timesheets. They clock in with the phone. The list goes on!

On the accounting side- everything we need is there but it’s a lot less automated than say quickbooks as the software as a whole is not an accounting software. Just takes some time to learn.

Dawn
President/Owner (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

TEAM software is our best tool

Commentaires : TEAM support is awesome, they go above and beyond. TEAM is always listening to our ideas and making improvements. The software itself puts all of our data in one place and makes it easy to pull out key metrics to help us run the business. Labor hours actual vs. budget, overtime management, job profitability, and the list goes on and one. A huge number of custom data fields allow us to track what’s important to our team.

Full integration of field operations and back office accounting, HR, etc. Everything we need is in this one software engine. Integration to EHub allows our field manager and employees to have data and documents at their fingertips and all in one application.

That it’s still Citrix-based but they are working on moving it.

Kristie M.
Kristie M.
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

Does what is supposed to, but could do a lot more

Commentaires : As an HR Manager I use this daily. There is a "Help" section, that isn't helpful with such a customized product

It integrates with our Applicant Tracking System to easily import new hires. There are a lot of report functions that are very useful in looking at overtime, birthdays (we mail cards), attendance, and much more that are used weekly by the HR team

There are some integrations WinTeam cannot do that would be useful. Some are just too expensive to integrate, which feels crazy given the size of our account and what we already pay them. But the W4 change from 2020 took them 6-7 months to figure out how to properly integrate

Kari
Business Coordinator (É.-U.)

Overall great system

Commentaires : I'd love to have more control / functionality through web, mobile or app versus having to use Citrix to access birthdays and other 'minor' task related information.

I love being able to pull P&L's per job / customer with just a couple clicks! Having all information in one software makes it very nice.

For some of the tasks, there are a lot of clicks to get to the answer... There are also some inconsistencies in report criteria (some I can pull by Region / Tier, others I can't and have to use Supervisor which is very inaccurate).

Sandy
Controller (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001–5 000 employés

WinTeam User for 11 Years

Commentaires : WinTeam is essentially another member of our finance team. It comes to work with us every day. The customer support team is excellent and we have a voice in future product enhancement. This isn't software that you purchase and never hear from again. They are partners in helping to strengthen and build our business.

The job costing capabilities of WinTeam are very robust. Sorting and filtering for reports is only limited by your imagination. The employees at WinTeam are actively working to make their product better and the customer is uppermost in their mind.

While there are product enhancements that would be helpful, there is no need to pick apart each module and give a wish list of changes here. I have used the software for 11 years and every year sees new innovation and product improvement.

Barbara
VP Purchasing (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Winteam review

Commentaires : for the most part they listen, however, I feel that they should have more of an interest in gathering free information from user who know our industry. I feel like they are programmers without the industry knowledge

the ability to work with developers to modify the software

alot of areas of the software are not tailored to my business, I feel like whoever created the software does not fully understand our industry. more effort need to be made to really understand what we need so and for it to be implemented without cost to use. I do not like the idea portal/do not have time for it.

Josie
HR Admin (É.-U.)

Josie's Review

Commentaires : It's a good system for capturing employee data. Would like to see a more robust report writer.

It is user friendly and easy to move around in. Entering data is very simple. Onboarding new employees from Kwantek is a plus.

Not history driven so any date can be used without reason. The benefits portal is not very user friendly and very hard to figure out. Doesn't have a way to fix data entered wrong. Reports are not easily produced within the system itself. Haven't experienced using the BI module yet.

Kara
Accounts Receivables (É.-U.)

Winteam is Great

Commentaires : Overall, I have found this to be a solid product and when help is needed the customer service is wonderful. Everyone has always been very kind and helpful. I appreciate that they listen to what their customers want and are continually improving their product.

Having used this product since 2013 and have found it to be very good for easily accessing information when needed.

I wish that the user interface was bigger when it comes to inputting information, I use a larger monitor just to see the what I am working on better.

Kelly
WinTeam Administrator (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

We Chose WinTeam

Commentaires : We now have very accurate job costing reports that help us drive daily business decisions. The software is very customizable and the support you get with it is unparalleled. We are confident that we made the right chose when choosing TEAM.

It is very dynamic software and we really like that it’s an all in one piece for our business.

It can be a little overwhelming at implementation. And the screen font view is capable of being made larger for easy viewing on screen. That can be a tad frustrating.

Jason
CFO (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501–1 000 employés

Good software for the industry

Commentaires : Overall it does the job and the customer service is good and I am hoping to resolve some of our other concerns with it here in the future

It has a lot of features that work specifically with our industry and the customer support has been good.

I feel like I am limited on certain things I can do in our sales and work tickets processes. I also don’t like how you can’t use the CRM side of it offline because we don’t always have good cell service.

Julie
Director of Administration (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Overall good product for building service industries

Commentaires : We have been able to provide clients with a high level of detail and accuracy with WinTeam products.

Ongoing enhancements keep the product up to date with current industry trends as well as labor trends. Full service makes integrating solutions easier

Can be somewhat cumbersome to use and after long term use, transitioning our original set up to be able to work withing the newer modules and features is prohibitive.

Elizabeth
Sr VP Information Technology (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

Review

Commentaires : We have used Team Software for the last 25 years and our business has grown phenomenally over that time. Team is a cost effective solution for Scheduling, timekeeping, payroll, billing, and general ledger functions.
We have found tremendous value with Team as a partner through many of our growth spurts and changing business environment.

Scheduling of staff is optimal for our business

Additional HR features would be an improvement, although Team has been improving the HR module more recently

Travis
IT/General Manager (Canada)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 51–200 employés

Loaded Programe

Commentaires : Lots of options but externally complicated. The eHub software is nice but anyone outside of and accounting background wouldn’t work well with it.

Amount of options for inputting data and pulling up reports

Extremely hard to train any employees to use this software and would almost avoid it 100%. I use the example of Winteam is a computer programmers software if you were training the average person.

Melissa
Senior Accountant (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

Great all in one product

WinTeam is easy to use and is a great all in one software. The various security settings are great for setting up the appropriate access for users.

The Citrix login is cumbersome. It is difficult when the system is updating and in comes down for hours. We have 24 dispatch center that gets interrupted when this happens.

Manager C3 and Scheduling (Canada)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good tool for managing employee data

Commentaires : Our company has used Winteam for more than 10 years now and I would say that Winteam has helped in managing our database. The options is endless and every year winteam is providing more innovations to ease the use of the software

Searching relevant datas to the jobs that we are currently providing our clienst and giving to employees

upgrade the look of the system to be more engaging

Megan
Accountant (É.-U.)

Review

Commentaires : Overall I think it is user friendly and functional. I wish there were additional capabilities (such as the addition of photo attachments) available to help streamline the front line work to invoicing process.

I like how you can double click on blue fields and drill down.

I don't like that pictures cannot be added to work tickets and flow through to invoices.

Bambi
Accountant (É.-U.)

Winteam

Commentaires : Very good. Great support with knowledgeable staff. Most questions can be answered with online help. So easy to use that help is rarely needed.

Winteam is very easy to use and new employees can learn it quickly

The software is a little outdated - it should be updated to a more modern look and feel

Brent
Manager (É.-U.)

WinTeam

It is the best BSC software package out there. To have all of the software needs under one roof and not have several systems to accomplish the task is quite helpful.

Large learning curve for employees. Needs improved Customer Support Expensive