Avis clients sur Sitejabber

En savoir plus sur Sitejabber

Sitejabber Business Suite vous permet de collecter, gérer et partager des avis commerciaux et sur les produits pour développer votre business et renforcer la confiance.

En savoir plus sur Sitejabber

Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage.

Sitejabber - Notes

Sitejabber a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Sitejabber ?

tomer
tomer
Natural health Bag (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Great review site

Commentaires : in general good reliable service that is there for long time

We are usign their free plan but this plan still provides you good options on how to deal with negative reviews

their fake review monitor doesn't always work

il y a 2 semaines

We're happy to hear how Sitejabber has helped you manage reviews. Thank you for your feedback.

Benjamin
Marketing Analyst (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Excellent value, and the best response rate I've seen.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From implementation, to everyday use, we have had excellent experiences with Sitejabber, it's services, results, and employees.

Our driving factor for switching to Sitejabber after using three other review services for years, was simply that it proved to be an effective all-in-one solution that drove better results that the other three services combined. It was the most expensive of the four, however, since it allowed us to save by rolling everything into one platform, this was an obvious choice.

The on-site badging could be more useful if it was smaller, and on a transparent background.

il y a 2 semaines

Hey Benjamin. We're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you increase results. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Ziggy
CEO (Australie)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Waste of money

Commentaires : shite

after trying to run it for a number of months we have given up

The software on several occasions drops our paid status back to free The level of support is low for an online system repeatedly did not list reviews from customers. We became suspicious about it some time back so we tested it and asked a number of our repeat customers to place reviews that did not show up or count. now the software has lost the review tab on the page. Been waiting all day for support to get back to me

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for sharing your experience. Know it's been quite a while, but we apologize for the frustration this has caused. Can you send us more details at sayhello@sitejabber.com? We'd love the opportunity to make things right.

Mateo
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Great tool!

Commentaires : I've been using Sitejabber to gather reviews for my small business for a year now and I'm very happy with it.

Once it's set up, it runs itself. There's very little work to do after you've installed their features.

Setup was somewhat difficult for me as I don't have a lot of experience with coding. However, I had help from Sitejabber every step of the way. It was intimidating at first but actually ended up being a very simple process.

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Mateo. Thanks for sharing your experience - we really appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our platform easy to use.

ULYSSES
owner (É.-U.)
Automobile, Auto-entrepreneur

Love it.

Commentaires : Having positive reviews about your customers experience definitely has driven our sales up. Giving potential customers that peace of mind.

Easy to use. Easy to install. Easy to customize.

To remove any negative feedback you will have to pay.

il y a 2 semaines

We're happy to hear you found Sitejabber easy to use and customizable. Thank you for sharing your experience. Just a heads-up, we don't in any way charge businesses to take down reviews. Removal of negative reviews can only be done if the reviewer violates our Terms of Service – see https://www.sitejabber.com/faq#fake. Customers do get a "Resolution Window" that allows them to address any issues raised in a review.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Web Developer/Designer (Canada)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Good website for customers

3,0 il y a 4 mois

- Very easy process to upload reviews to the website - Nice user interface - Huge catalog of websites reviews

- Sometimes reviews can be overtly negative and I find that my experience is way more positive than the reviews.

il y a 2 semaines

Jeffrey, thanks for sharing your experience - we really appreciate your feedback. To allow for full transparency, we don't prevent reviewers from leaving negative feedback and we welcome all perspectives.

Nicole
Order Processing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Identify and fix problems with your company with ease

Commentaires : Before Sitejabber our customers would leave their reviews and we wouldn't be able to really address or personally reply to them unless they came directly to us. Now that we have this wonderful software we have access to customer issues and complaints and are able to individually respond to them accordingly which results in overall happier customers and a better experience for them.

Sitejabber has allowed my company to identify and resolve issues that customers may have had in order to optimize our overall customer experiences and better our company as a whole.

False reviewers that drop review scores.

il y a 2 semaines

We're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you optimize your customer experience. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Jasmine
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Sitejabber Reviews

Commentaires : I love that Sitejabber helps instill confidence in potential customers. I’ve also been able to link my rewards program so that current customers are rewarded for posting reviews. I’m also able to link reviews to social media with a paid subscription.

Ease of use, Visibility of website, Price, Easy to import reviews from previous software

I haven’t encountered any cons. Using the free plan has been fine so far, but I do plan to switch to a paid plan in the future.

il y a 2 semaines

Jasmine, thanks for reviewing - we appreciate your feedback.

Matt
Matt
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great functionality

Commentaires : Sitejabber makes it easy to automate customer review requests and displaying reviews for incoming customers.

Easy to use and automate. It’s basically a “set it and forget it” type of app.

Personalizing functionality is behind a paywall but that’s less of a con and more of me being cheap.

il y a 2 semaines

Matt, we're thrilled to hear you found Sitejabber easy to use. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Nancy
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy and functional!

Commentaires : Great people to work with when questions arise.

Works every time! It easy to share reviews.

Needs more options rather than just product review.

il y a 2 semaines

Nancy, thanks for reviewing - we definitely appreciate your feedback.

Kevin
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Pretty good reviewing platform

Commentaires : If you want a reviewing system that is reliable and amazing at preventing fake stuff, go with them.

Hi like how serious they take reviews. They have standards and verification like requiring actual proof before letting someone post a review. They have a system that really puts pressure on anyone who tries to do fake reviews. I really love that about them, they take fake reviews seriously.

It just doesn't seem too mainstream or used as much as Yotpo or TrustPilot. They sadly seem to be a rarely used reviewing platform so they aint suggested.

il y a 2 semaines

Kevin, thanks for reviewing your experience - we appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our site helpful.

Manager, Client Services and Initiatives (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Not maintainable

Commentaires : I really appreciated the customer support, they were friendly and helpful. I think Sitejabber is a service a company should only pay for if they have no other choice and have a high-volume of new clients monthly that they can pull reviews from. Companies with few new clients every month will find themselves paying for a services without seeing a ROI.

I like that Sitejabber allows you to bulk upload and send customized requests for reviews. I liked that you could moderate reviews and require that a reviewer provide proof that they've used your service.

The biggest thing I did not like about Sitejabber is their rating model because your rating goes down not just for poor reviews, but also if you do not gain a review in the previous 30 day period. Also, once you've sent a request to one customer you cannot send them a request again in the future.

Murray
Owner (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Sitejabber really improves my retail website

It has to be said that price is king. As a small sole trader operation I couldn't afford to use the big review schemes, the price is out of my range. Sitejabber has allowed me to have positive recommendations added to my website without me having to risk cost at the start up stage

It is unfortunate that the other add ons cost what they do when I only need them rarely. Maybe one time use cost would help

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for sharing your experience - we appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that Sitejabber was both beneficial and cost-effective for you.

Misty

Perfect tool!

Commentaires : I will definitely always recommend this to my fellow business owners!

Sitejabber is the perfect tool for my business! The app is so easy to use and I’ve never had any issues!

I love it all! There really is nothing I can complain about!

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for the great feedback Misty! We are so happy to hear that you love using our review tools.

Zisis
SEO Manager (Grèce)
Services sans fil, 2-10 employés

Great website for showing the success of your company

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with Sitejabber. It is the main way that we show to users our satisfied customers.

Easy to receive reviews for your business.

Nothing. I believe that the FREE version includes almost everything a business needs.

il y a 2 semaines

Zisis, thanks for sharing your experience - we absolutely appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our platform helpful.

Pat
owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

honest and reliable

5,0 il y a 20 heures Nouveau

Commentaires : The site has reliable and honest reviews. Varying views and opinions are insightful.

It is easy to use. The views expressed are reliable and honest.They are helpful in making purchase decisions.

Nothing is unlikeable about the software.

Abudu
CEO (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Performance

Commentaires : I like the ease of using the software and I think it is great to have for every online store because of how easy it is to integrate and navigate. It starts running in no time

Ease of navigation and integration into my store

Customer service response time wasn't as fast as I would have liked it to be

il y a 2 semaines

Abudu, we're glad you found Sitejabber easy to use. Thank you for letting us know.

steven
Founder/CEO (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Good for free but not a Google Partner big problem

I like that it is a free option. Though a lot of the free perks changed. The price is what initially made me use sitejabber to collect reviews.

The biggest issue I have is that SiteJabber isn't a partner with Google so the reviews can't be used in google ads/products.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Steven! Thanks for the kind words. I'd like to let you know that we certainly are a verified Google Review Partner which means you can earn Google stars and improve your SEO by being more visible in search results. We look forward to continue having you as a valued customer here at Sitejabber!

Founder (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Fantastic for what they offer

Commentaires : Really great!

After hunting around for a fremium website review platform Sitejabber offered the best solution on the market. It was very easy to set up and I was able to migrate old reviews after emailing customer support.

The review page is a little cluttered with advertisements and other Sitejabber feeds, but otherwise there's not much to fault.

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for sharing your experience - we appreciate your feedback. We're glad you've found our platform helpful and easy to use.

Samuel
Owner (Australie)
Jeux vidéos, Auto-entrepreneur

SiteJabber - Great Review Collection Software

Commentaires : Without Sitejabber gathering feedback simply would not be possible it's allowed us to get insight into our visitors and encourage them to leave reviews in a simple way.

Sitejabber is one of the few places on the web that allow more general websites to collect reviews with customers where there may not be a single touch point (product or service) with a customer and offer a more generalised information service. This made it the ideal platform for us to collate review and feedback from our customers where there may not be a traditional transaction.

The plans have fairly steep pricing scales and while the value potential is there it's a large expense that creates that barrier to using the features to full extent.

il y a 2 semaines

Hey Samuel, we're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you get in touch with customers. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Gabriel

Review

Its ease of use and layout is simple and easy to understand

To pay for something that just does reviews is a downer for me

il y a 2 semaines

We're glad to hear you found Sitejabber easy to use. Just a heads up, we also help companies amplify their reach, reputation, and revenues by sourcing and publishing reviews across multiple sites. This helps businesses increase customer trust and confidence.

Owner (Canada)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

My favorite review site

Doesn't spam me or my customers asking for payments. Trustworthy. Easy to reply to reviews. Easy to integrate reviews into my website. Free version is fine for my needs. Reviews appear in Google searches.

Last I checked, the reviews don't seem to appear in Google shopping or adwords although they do appear in Google search and Google My Business.

il y a 2 semaines

We're delighted to hear that Sitejabber has helped you integrate and respond to reviews. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Courtney
Manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : Sitejabber exposes alot of scams sites on the internet with alot of ease.

Sitejabber uses a user’s review to help verify the legitimacy of a website. Its also very easy to navigate.

Scammers may spam the reviews of their website to give themselves more legitimacy and hide the legitimate reviews.

il y a 2 semaines

Thanks for sharing your experience - we definitely appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you've found our site helpful.

Alice
Founder (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Nice addition to our website

Commentaires : Very happy with Sitejabber, I get to send follow up e-mails to our customers to find out what they think about the products and of the overall experience.

I like that there is a free plan to get you started, that you can personalise the forms according to your needs.

I cannot fault it, I haven't had any issues.

il y a 2 semaines

We're thrilled to hear how Sitejabber has helped you personalize forms. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Debbie
Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great App

Love this app. It is easy to use and understand.

I don’t really have any cons to mention.

il y a 2 semaines

Debbie, thank you for sharing your experience - we appreciate your feedback.