Avis clients sur AdvancedMD for Mental Health

En savoir plus sur AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Toutes les fonctionnalités, de facturation, d'engagement clinique et d'engagement des patients dont vous avez besoin pour automatiser votre cabinet de santé mentale en bénéficiant d'un workflow unifié pour chaque rôle.

En savoir plus sur AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Non disponible

Non disponible

AdvancedMD for Mental Health - Notes

3,0
1,5
3,0
1,5

AdvancedMD for Mental Health a reçu une note globale de 3.7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 3 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AdvancedMD for Mental Health ?

Erin K.
Intake Coordinator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

User Friendly

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I used AdvancedMD daily for my Intake position. It was such a user friendly, easy software program that allowed me to get my job done quick and efficiently. Definitely recommend this product to anyone!

I have no complaints for this software. I never ran into any issues during use and was always able to get my job done!

Cori W.
APRN (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Get a better EMR

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very poor. I’ve used it in my prior private practice with great difficulty. It is down a lot. It’s like the developers are unaware of how much data they have access to. So when an update occurs it shuts down everything until it’s fixed. Cart before the horse!

All in one, i terms of bulking and charting.

Scheduling, calendar, templates, prescribing

Nicole B.
TMS Coordinator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Not as advertised

1 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : In the beginning, we were assigned a Representative who was very attentive, returned all calls and emails promptly. Once we were "Live", our Rep was "no longer with the company" and for months we could not get in contact with anyone to resolve all of our issues. So glad our contract is over.

The interface of the scheduling calendar

We originally chose this software because of all the features they offer. Although the features are physically there, 98% of the time they don't work. Our biggest issue has been appointment reminders. I can't even count how many "tickets" we filed for them to fix the issue. Needless to say, we just stopped trying to use the reminder system because we were wasting out time. As a result, 50% of patients per day were a "no show". For what this software cost each month is NOT worth it. They advertise how much it will increase revenue and it did the complete opposite. Onto of the PM features not working, the EHR and eRx have also been issues the entire time. We finally got tired of tryin to get things switched and have since switched over to a much better program for 1/4 the cost.