Avis clients sur ServiceWorks

4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,6 /5

En savoir plus sur ServiceWorks

Simplified and complete solution for your estimate and jobs, dispatch, inventory, point of sale, accounting, real time tracking.

En savoir plus sur ServiceWorks

11 avis affichés

Robert W.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/07/2020

"End of the search"

Commentaires: My overall buy point was their customer service. The attention to detail that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] delivers to my situation gives me all the confidence in the world that I will stay with this company for a long time. We can now set this aside as we rebuild our business in the future. We are licensed in NY. TN and AZ and are expecting 100 employee's in each location. This software will be going right along with us.

Avantages: I like the population auto fills. The search ability is a key factor in running our business. We ran a business in Arizona with twenty-five employee's and keep tracking of what was going on was our biggest hurdle. I tried a lot of other software for this purpose (several costing 5 times the cost of sw) without the power of service works.

Inconvénients: Just like learning any new software there are some frustrations along the way. There are a few bugs in the system that haven't been ironed out yet, for example; sometimes I will but in place holder information like the phone number if I don't know it. I will enter all fours or something with the intent to go back and enter the number when I get it. SW uses the ph number for the customer number. I doesn't allow you you to edit the customer number, oh it has the edit icon and you can delete it, but it won't allow you you to enter anything. By the way the work around for this one is copy and paste.

• Publié le 09/07/2020
William G.
Électronique grand public, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/06/2020

"5 star out 5 star review"

Commentaires: I like the software very well but only thing it needs is in the app beiang able to reschedule with the calender

Avantages: I like all features to this software and im still learning on it as well. I like how it combines parts with my parts distributor

Inconvénients: the app could be a little bit more user friendly but im getting use to it. I do find it clitchy here and there but I call my guy Will and he gets it taken care of.

• Publié le 19/06/2020
Jesse S.
OWNER
Vins et spiritueux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/07/2020

"USING THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN THE MOST FRUSTRATING PART OF RUNNING THE COMPANY"

Commentaires: HORRIBLE

Avantages: IT HAS HOPE OF BEING GREAT IF IT WOULD ONLY WORK LIKE IT SHOULD

Inconvénients: CONSTANTLY CRASHING, TECHS IN THE FIELD WITH ANDROID DEVICES HAVE NOT SUCCESSFULLY FUNCTIONED SINCE DAY 1, POOR COMMUNICATION FROM SUPPORT, NO RESOLUTION FROM SUPPORT ON THE SEVERAL ISSUES WE HAVE WITH THE APP FUNCTION.

• Publié le 22/07/2020
Gregory S.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
    Sans note
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Upgrade your service department's offerings"

Commentaires: Positive. Allows us to gain control over the tech routing which translates into faster response times at less costs.

Avantages: The most important item was the ability to use GPS to plot the routes for the service techs as well as to see where they were at real time.

Inconvénients: ServiceWorks has done a fine job with the mobile option capability. Continue to develop this aspect of the offering.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Heidi G.
Administrator
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 02/05/2019

"Great Experience So Far!"

Commentaires: So far, working with Serviceworks has been one of the most collaborative experiences I have had to date. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been incredible responsive to all our input and our requested to system changes;
based on our experience thus far we expect great things in the future.

Avantages: 3 Things:
1) When issues arise I am able to obtain help within a short amount of time.
2) The program is VERY user friendly.
3)Compared to the previous software, this program is much easier to navigate.

Inconvénients: Currently, there are still a few glitches to work out. However, I am seeing progress daily to implement corrective action. Serviceworks is a new program and I think a few bugs are to be expected.

envoyé par Service Works le 15/11/2019

We are happy to provide you continued support to help you run your business. Thank you!

• Publié le 02/05/2019
Christopher C.
Retail Mgr
Construction, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"Simple scheduling software"

Avantages: I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

Inconvénients: I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

envoyé par Service Works le 15/11/2019

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Dean B.
Service manager
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Service.Works is the routing software you need!!!"

Commentaires: I run a team of about 7 techs as of now and we have had used many of other softwares and this is by far the best. Customer service is friendly and helps you with every need. Their system is very user friendly and I love the customization for their format.

Avantages: Pros: easy to learn, Easy drag and drop scheduling, customer service is great, the customization is amazing.

Inconvénients: Con: A little bit more expensive then some products

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Mugdha D.
Program Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 05/03/2019

"The best software for field management"

Avantages: I have looked at many other field management software. But Service Works is the best. It has all the key features and more to operate a business smoothly. This is easy to use for non hi tech professionals. It is integrated with Service Power, Service Bench, Quickbook and Shopify. The warranty/claim submission is a very smooth process where many hours of time has been saved.

Inconvénients: For retail industry they do not offer any gift card management yet. That would be one thing I would suggest to be included.

• Publié le 05/03/2019
Lori M.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

"Fantastic software"

Avantages: Fantastic software easy to use grows with us as we grow I love that it intergrades with our business so seamlessly. Customer service pro [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is helpful, friendly, and patient. She is amazingly easy to contact and is so helpful with any struggle we have had.

Inconvénients: Still learning everything but so far there is nothing that I require that isn't provided.

envoyé par Service Works le 06/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We will continue to work with you to make your business operate the way you want!

Bj M.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

"Service does Work"

Commentaires: Excellent customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team! Very quick response and corrected any issues very quickly!!

Avantages: Very good integration with QuickBooks, Marcone easy to navigate and setup.

Inconvénients: had to take extra steps to accomplish inventory, search multiple places for inventory

envoyé par Service Works le 06/04/2020

Thank you so much. We will continue to provide you with excellent customer support and work on improving anything that may come your way!

Patricia F.
Chef
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 15/11/2019

"Great Way To Save Money"

Commentaires: I overall love this software. It’s helped me schedule and keep track in better ways that I was able to before. It’s easy to forget in a fast paced business like the food industry. This is a much easier way for keep log of the things I need

Avantages: I enjoyed the layout of this software the most. It was very easy for me to understand and keep track of everything for my business. Keeping track of it all helped me save and raise my profit margin.

Inconvénients: I like Least of all that it’s a cloud based software program. I think having another option would be good

envoyé par Service Works le 18/11/2019