Great Experience So Far!

Administrator
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far, working with Serviceworks has been one of the most collaborative experiences I have had to date. Matt has been incredible responsive to all our input and our requested to system changes;
based on our experience thus far we expect great things in the future.

Avantages: 3 Things:
1) When issues arise I am able to obtain help within a short amount of time.
2) The program is VERY user friendly.
3)Compared to the previous software, this program is much easier to navigate.

Inconvénients: Currently, there are still a few glitches to work out. However, I am seeing progress daily to implement corrective action. Serviceworks is a new program and I think a few bugs are to be expected.

envoyé par Service Works le 15/11/2019

We are happy to provide you continued support to help you run your business. Thank you!

Simple scheduling software

Publié le 14/11/2019
Christopher C.
Retail Mgr
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I liked the Ease of use and decent reports.

Inconvénients: I did not like the difficulty I had in ensuring all members had access to the network.

envoyé par Service Works le 15/11/2019

We are pleased to have you as our customer and able to provide you what you need.

The best software for field management

Publié le 05/03/2019
Mugdha D.
Program Manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have looked at many other field management software. But Service Works is the best. It has all the key features and more to operate a business smoothly. This is easy to use for non hi tech professionals. It is integrated with Service Power, Service Bench, Quickbook and Shopify. The warranty/claim submission is a very smooth process where many hours of time has been saved.

Inconvénients: For retail industry they do not offer any gift card management yet. That would be one thing I would suggest to be included.

Great Way To Save Money

Publié le 15/11/2019
Patricia F.
Chef
Production alimentaire, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I overall love this software. It’s helped me schedule and keep track in better ways that I was able to before. It’s easy to forget in a fast paced business like the food industry. This is a much easier way for keep log of the things I need

Avantages: I enjoyed the layout of this software the most. It was very easy for me to understand and keep track of everything for my business. Keeping track of it all helped me save and raise my profit margin.

Inconvénients: I like Least of all that it’s a cloud based software program. I think having another option would be good

envoyé par Service Works le 18/11/2019