15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur OnCall Health

En savoir plus sur OnCall Health

OnCall Health aide les clients à créer et lancer leur propre service de soins de santé virtuels évolutif et sécurisé.

En savoir plus sur OnCall Health

It is so easy to use and will save you time, which will save you money.

The interface is a littel bit confusing, you can't book past appointments, alot of the options have to be changed on the account manager's side not the user.

OnCall Health - Notes

3,9
3,9

OnCall Health a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 127 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OnCall Health ?

Carlton
Carlton

Secure and Easy to Use

Commentaires : My overall experience with OnCall Health has been extremely positive. The orientation was thorough and the support for my clients is excellent. The cost is a little high but I like the peace of mind of knowing that I am paying for a quality product that takes security of patient information seriously, and that is easy to use.

OnCall Health has made it possible for me to maintain a fulltime virtual practice through the pandemic. I started using it before COVID as a means of reaching out to clients across Ontario. I like that it is Canadian-based and that the data remains on Canadian servers, and that they meet PHIPA requirements. I like its ease of use. The Help Desk is phenomenal. My clients can contact them directly for difficulties with setup. I am especially thrilled about the recent integration with Zoom. This has made the system even easier for my clients to use.

The only thing I'm having difficulty implementing is the online forms. I'm lazy. I am slow to design and implement my forms so it's not getting done. By contrast another company that I deal with offers prepackaged outcome measures and even scores them for me and shows me the graphs. Now that would take my practice up a notch.

Tash
Research Coordinator (Canada)
Recherche, 11–50 employés

OnCall Review

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been really pleasant. I truly appreciate all of the great customer service we have received from the team and the tutorials they provided my team to make sure everyone felt at ease using this new system.

I like that the program is easy to use and navigate. There aren't too many buttons or screens so it was easy to teach the staff I am working with, without the fear of them getting lost within the program

For our purposes, it would have been really nice to have more options/ freedom to set up patient surveys. As we work in research and need our questionnaires to match as closely as the standardize way they come, having more options would have allowed us to use this option- which was a key feature as to why we decided to increase our plan, and disappointing when it didn't end up working for our purposes.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tash, we appreciate you sharing your feedback! We're glad to hear that the platform has been easy to use for you and your staff! We're always working on updating and making our platform more user-friendly for our users - stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

JL
Founder/Clinical Director (Canada)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Needs Improvement

Commentaires : It helps aid in the reduction of missed appointments due to reminders and decreases administrative support needed to do this task. However, there are several areas of growth needed to become the electronic file replacement it is designed to be.

Great for scheduling and reducing administrative duties by sending automatic appointment reminders. Also nice to be able to send intake documents and forms prior/post session as needed.

The digitization of documents aren't printer friendly when needed and customers find the interface cumbersome according to feedback. Additionally, there isn't a convenient way to pull up case notes without searching individually or records of documentation submitted electronically.

il y a 5 ans

Hi JL, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We're glad that you've found OnCall great for scheduling and automating certain parts of your practice! Documents, such as intake/consent forms, can be exported and saved as PDFs in printer-friendly formats. We do offer an add-on Roster profile feature that would enable you to quickly view all of your patients and search patient profiles in order to get the information you need. Hope this resolves some of the problems you are experiencing!

Sofia
Wellness Counsellor & Coach (Canada)

Valuable + Cohesive Platform for Mental Health Professionals

The ease of integrating various forms, client information, and booking all in one space. I appreciate the ability to link my booking page to various platforms and allowing clients to have the ​freedom to book and adjust their sessions when needed. Additionally, providing my clientele with​ various modes of interaction (i.e. messaging, video, phone, in person) is extremely valuable for meeting clients where they are at.

The inability to upload or input my own forms or remove/edit them. Prior to the Roster feature,​ it was challenging organizing sessions, notes, and client files - this has been a wonderful addition. In regards to payment, it is tricky at times utilizing this platform for individuals who do not have a credit card.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sofia, we appreciate your comprehensive review! We're so thrilled to hear that our platform works wonders for you in so many ways, especially how Roster has been a wonderful addition for you! Thank you for choosing OnCall Health!

Amber
Counsellor (Canada)

Great Support and One of the best Video Quality Applications

Commentaires : I do believe my overall experience with the platform as been positive. I think there is still some things they can work on like customization features. However, using the platform is easy and it is easy for my clients. In addition to this, the customer support is quick to respond and is also available for my clients so they are not asking me the questions.

I find that with some of the other options for video sessions with a client can be of low quality. I like that this software allows the client to check their sound and video quality before the session. I have also found that it works well in remote areas when the internet is not the best.

I do find that it is lacking some features for customization. For example, the receipts it automatically gives to the client does not have a lot of information on it and there is no option to change the formatting. For my clients that need to give the receipt to their insurance companies I have to send them one using my quick books as it includes more information like my license number on it that an insurance company requires.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Amber, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We do offer customization for insurance receipts that you are looking for, such as adding on your license number. Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or support line and we would be happy to add this on for you!

Raymond
Registered Clinical Social Worker (Canada)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

It's nice to know a video session is always On*Call when I need it

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been positive. The calls that get disconnected are relatively few and the ability to relaunch the session quickly is convenient.

As an end-user, I find the platform to be easy to use and fairly intuitive. With very few exceptions, all of the clients I have sent invitations to have been able to access the meetings without difficulty.

I would like to see an update which allows for notifications when an email is entered incorrectly. On two or three occasions, I have made errors when typing in email addresses for clients. When I do that from my email server, I get a notification that my message was undeliverable. However, within the platform there is no such notification, leaving me with the mistaken impression I have delivered the link to the client. This leaves me looking unprofessional, while simultaneously giving me the impression the client has chosen not to attend their session.

Philip
Psychologist (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A positive shift to provision of virtual services

Commentaires : I've recommended and purchased this platform for my two partners. They've also been pleased.

Very easy and quick to set up and get started - all in one day.

There are some features that could be more flexible. If I want to change from an in-person appointment to a virtual appointment session, I have to cancel rather than edit the appointment, then make a new one.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Philip, Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. We always love hearing from our customers and are happy that you have found value in our platform! We will give your feedback about the appointment flexibility to our product team. Thank you! The OnCall Team

Tahereh

Improvements on some areas

Commentaires : Overall I would say Ok

App, works on all devices, forms, roster features

Clients have complained about: 1- inaccessibility of forms; one couldn’t fill out forms as couldn’t locate them even though I could see the forms on her account 2- some clients complained that they didn’t hear from customer service quickly and didn’t want to use the platform and I had to use zoom instead 3- the online payment processing takes 5 days and is not acceptable. Too bad I have it in my package but can’t use it as it takes that long.

Renata
Naturopath (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple but a few things to mention

Easy to use, simple interface, not overly complicated and cost-affordable

Doesn't integrate with EMR like practice better or Jane, so you basically have to maintain two schedules; you cannot send meeting invites again, titles of appointments have to be entered manually

Devan
Registered Clinical Counsellor (Canada)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

A great option to add to counselling businesses!

I love how easy it is to bill clients who use credit card to pay, and that they receive an emailed receipt instantly! Saves lots of time on paperwork that way. I also love that I can pull up my whole history and produce reprinted receipts at any time.

Clients who do not want to pay via credit card or don't have a credit card still need manual receipts and payment processing in alternate ways. Additionally, it does not store client information or allow for appointment repeats so you have to plug in each appointment individually with their email.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Devan, thank you for sharing your experience! Selecting the "recurring" option feature on the new appointment window will enable you to set recurring appointments on your calendar. We also have a Roster feature that would grant you to ability to create Roster profiles for your patients. From there, you would be able to access client history and status whenever and wherever! If you're looking for more information on Roster, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager!

Ashley
Clinical Counsellor (Canada)

Much room for improvement

Commentaires : It has been a stressful experience. Using the program has increased my work load and have had close calls with clients missing their appointments. It has been benefical to have the video conference feature and this has helped me land new clients.

- I must approve appointments before it is confirmed by the client - tech support for clients if they have troubles with the video conference - direct credit card billing and receipts sent in one easy click of a button

- It is not user-friendly or intuitive to use as a clinician - Secure messaging system is not linked to client roster - you must manually enter in their name, email address to send clients messages / files - Appointment times are not being saving correctly in client calenders and email reminders only include date (not time). Client have to login to the system to check; however, most clients do not do this. - Lack of control - I have to be in contact with OnCall constantly for any changes that need to be made

il y a 5 ans

Hi Ashley, we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Securing messaging and notes that you've taken show up alongside with Roster. Appointment times are not being saved properly because Outlook unfortunately does not account for daylight savings - the best way to work around this is for patients to log into their accounts directly so they won't just be seeing their appointment date reminders in emails! We do also provide the option to charge cancellation-fees, which is tied to our automatic payment processing feature online, to prevent no-shows and late appointments. We hope this helps, Ashley, and if at any time you have any confusion or trouble, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 tech support or your Customer Success Manager!

Scott
Psychologist (Canada)

OnCall Platform Review

Commentaires : During the pandemic, I am unable to see clients in person, so OnCall is very helpful and it's great to know it's secure and private.

Easy to use. Automatic billing is a great feature.

Clients send emails to the automatic appointment notification email address. Couldn't that be corrected by not allowing replies to that email address?

il y a 3 ans

Hi Scott, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad we were able to help you continue to see clients during the pademic and we are happy to hear you are getting great value out of our billing feature. I will forward on your feedback about our automated emails to our product team. We appreciate your feedback! Thanks, The OnCall Team

Michelle
Child and Youth Worker (Canada)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

OnCall Review

Commentaires : My overall experience with OnCall has been positive. It is easy to navigate. I am able to communicate with my clients and their families online in video conferences and I am confident in knowing that their platform is safe and secure. I appreciate the user friendliness of the program and the tech support that is readily available if and when needed.

The OnCall platform is very easy to navigate. It is user friendly for all ages and most intellectual capabilities. They offer great support online, with media (video support and introductions) as well as a call in service to assist with navigating issues and/or concerns. It is a secure platform to conduct video conferences and teleconferences. It allows users to store participants information (email/phone contacts) which assists with setting up meetings and conferences. It also allows the user to pre-book and preplan recurring appointments on the calendar. It gives notifications to participants as well. I am very pleased with the professional platform, security of the program and the support offered to its clients and users.

None at this time. My questions were quickly answered and resolved via tech support both by phone and by video conference.

Laurie

Review of OnCall Health

Commentaires : I started using OnCall Health to be able to meet with clients on-line. This is the only product that I found that took into account my concerns about confidentiality and the fact that the servers are located in Canada.

I really like that I can see my list of upcoming client meetings in one spot. I also really like that the software remembers previous information about my client set up (i.e. name, email, etc.) so that I don't have to retype this information when setting up a next appointment.

Once I've logged in to start a session with a client, I have to go through multiple steps to start the session (i.e. download the software to get started). It would be great to just hit "join video session" and be right there.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Laurie, we're so glad to hear that you're really liking our automation feature that helps to recall previous client information! The steps that take you through set-up before your video session is to help you familiarize with our software and prevent any difficulties from arising during your session! We want to make sure that you and your clients are comfortable with the set-up before the meeting takes place. This typically only happens the first time you use the software and any sessions taking place after should take you directly to the video session. If you encounter any difficulties, please reach out to our support team that's available 24/7!

Irene
therapist (Canada)

Excellent support team

The software is user friendly, and it's easy to navigate and to set up new client accounts. I also appreciate the function of being able to message clients while in a video session.

Sometimes when I change the time of a session with the editing option, the connection doesn't work as well.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Irene, we're so glad to hear that you're liking OnCall's ease-of-use and our instant-based messaging feature! Did you know that you could also take notes and send documents during video sessions? If you need any guidance as to how this works, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 tech support team!

EVA
Family Therapist (Canada)

On Call is Excellent

Commentaires : Above answers this

As a professional counsellor on call is a must. For setting appointments from my website, which gets me both new and returning clients to client appointment reminders, which decrease no shows and keeps my operational monies flowing better. Easy to use software.

Nothing. During the time I have been with on call there have been developments and each one very helpful. Mostly I just have to do my part and it runs well.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eva, thank you for sharing your amazing review! We're so glad that you've been enjoying OnCall's easy-to-use features! Thank you for choosing OnCall!

Jennifer
Social Worker (Canada)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

Making on-line counselling possible.

Commentaires : I am able to provide on-line counselling to clients who could not otherwise access services. Clients can go about their work day, school schedule out of town all while maintaining their therapy schedule and meeting their needs.

I love the idea that it works as an office. I can schedule appointments, send reminders, create notes, send documents, send invoices.

The functionality of the audio is not always stellar. Payment is through Stripe. While this is easy, I lose a percentage of my fee and reading the Stripe website is not ever clear.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jennifer, we love that OnCall made online counselling possible and reachable anywhere and everywhere for your clients! With our all-in-one platform, we aim to make OnCall as user-friendly and accessible as possible throughout the whole process from booking appointments, note-taking, to online billing - we're so glad that the platform functions as an office for you! Thank you for sharing your review with us!

Sarah
Registered Psychotherapist (Canada)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Rare Canadian option for telehealth software

Commentaires : I am using OnCall Health to meet with clients who cannot come to my office due to distance, time crunches, illness, etc.

It's a Canadian company, so I can be sure they adhere to Canadian legislation.

They say that the technological is equivalent or better than other options. I haven't found this to be accurate. I am as likely to have video difficulties using this software compare to others.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Sarah, we are a Canadian company and compliant in PHIPA and PIPEDA in Canada and HIPAA in the US. OnCall's video conferencing platform is a solution for lower bandwidths to accommodate to poorer and slower internet connections experienced in rural areas. It's also run on end-to-end encryptions to ensure that all patient-provider data is secure. We do still encourage video conferencing to be held over strong internet connections for both you and your clients to experience the best video and audio quality. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us!

Maritza
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

OnCall is a great asset to business expansion.

Commentaires : OnCall has been a great asset to my business. It is very easy to use. It is easy to use and learn even for technologically challenged individuals. Customer Service has been excellent and attentive.

I love that the platform is HIPAA and PIPEDA compliant. This is THE reason I chose OnCall. The customer service has been good. I also love how the payment from the client is incorporated into the system. It works very smoothly. It is also expanding and new great features are constantly being added which makes the software even easier to use.

As the software improves and features are added, it becomes increasingly more expensive and the small upgrades add up to a significant increase for small businesses.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Maritza, thank you for your kind words for our Customer Success Team and OnCall's platform! We're so glad that you're loving the ease-of-use and payment processing system online with our HIPPA and PIPEDA+PHIPA software. We're committed to providing the best user experience and constantly looking to improve our platform by adding new features - stay tuned for more updates!

Grace
Social Worker (Canada)

Review

Commentaires : I have been able to expand my business online to provide clients with access to counselling services and eliminate travel as a barrier.

The software is user friendly and a great way to connect to clients via technology that can be used anytime. Tech support is very responsive! They are adding new features all the time.

Depending on internet connection of user, sometimes the video feed freezes.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Grace, we're really glad to hear that you've been able to take your practice online with OnCall! We love to hear that you've found OnCall user friendly and a great alternative to practicing remotely! The "freezing" you experience with video sessions is unfortunately likely to be internet-related. To ensure that your video sessions run smoothly, it's best for both you and your clients to connect to a strong wifi signal. Thank you for choosing OnCall and sharing your feedback!

Katherine
Owner (Canada)

Great PLatform

Commentaires : Great!

Great tech support, friendly staff, easy to learn and use.

Would like to see an option to 'set up another video appointment' or set up another in-person appointment' rather than going back to square one with each appointment. Woudl also like to be abel to edit appointments from one format to antoher ie. from a video appointment to an in-person (or vice versa) without cancelling the initial appointment

Charlene
Therapist (Canada)

Review of On Call Health

I liked that on-line therapy and scheduling/billing is combined in one platform. The invoicing/scheduling is pretty straightforward when working on a PC. I like that I can view all of my appointments across multiple locations in the PC calendar.

It is more difficult to use the mobile version of the software. On the PC, it remembers my clients but on mobile it doesn't. This means I have to wait to use the PC to log in my appointments since it's too cumbersome to find the emails to populate. Also, cannot see the calendar view on mobile.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Charlene, we appreciate you sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that the software is easy to navigate on your PC! Our mobile app is new and we are currently working on improving our software to increase user experiences on mobile devices. Please stay tuned for updates in the coming months, and thank you for choosing OnCall Health!

Anja
Registered psychotherapist and homeopath (Canada)

Rocky start

Commentaires : The customer service is great, they really try to healp. But there don't seem to be solutions for the main problems

The idea of connecting with patients in a secure online space

Almost every video call I tried either failed or had major problems. Sometimes I or the client couldn't sign in, or the synchronization of language and face motion was off, or the sound was metallic and the vidoe quality not great. Some calls worked ok. In theory, if there is a problem, you can connect with the customer service and they are very helpful. But when you have only a short time to connect with your client, you don't want to waste it for that. So we usually switch to Zoom which always worked. ANother big Con: I am now obligated to pay them for a year although I stopped using the service because it was too frustrating

il y a 5 ans

Hi Anja, we appreciate your feedback! We're sorry to hear that the video calls didn't work out for you. The problems you experienced with this are likely due poor internet connection from either yourself, your clients, or both. For video calls to work best, both you and your clients would need to be connected to a strong wifi signal. Thank you for sharing your experience using OnCall with us.

Judith
Occupational Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Solved many private practice issues!

Commentaires : I have really enjoyed being able to host training workshops online without having to book a space and all the other preparation that goes with live "onsite" programs. OnCall Health has made this so easy! I have also really appreciated the support that staff at OnCall Health have offered in learning how to use and setting up the platform.

OnCall Health's platform has been user friendly - for me and my clients. I like being able to set my own availability on the scheduler, screen share, and host online groups as easily as individual clients. As a Canadian therapist, I especially appreciate that this platform (being a Canadian business located within Canada) works within Canadian health information privacy regulations.

I haven't had any struggles with the platform, so there really hasn't been anything that I don't like about it.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Judith, thank you for the kind words you have to say about OnCall and our support team! We're so glad to hear that our platform has helped you solve many private practice issues and that you've been enjoying our user-friendly features, like scheduling and hosting online groups. OnCall is a PHIPA and PIPEDA compliant software - providing a secure experience for our clients is always our top priority!

patricia
director (Canada)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

User Friendly and Support Driven

Commentaires : Lots of immediate response and ideas on how to develop product that can further enhance the overall business.

I like the user friendly capacity that it provides. Support is given in a easy and time sensitive way.

This was not relevant to me as I did not find any concerns with the product.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Patricia, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're so glad to hear that you've found OnCall user-friendly and our support team meeting your expectations! We're always happy to share ideas on how to best integrate OnCall into your business, which you can also read about in guides and articles in your Provider Portal, so you can enhance your practice! Thank you for choosing OnCall!