Avis clients sur Classtime

En savoir plus sur Classtime

Contrôle des objectifs d'apprentissage (classes en face à face ou en distance), les examens numériques et l'apprentissage auto-organisé

En savoir plus sur Classtime

I can take the question sets I've created and make them available to other users. It's a Classtime Professional Learning Community.

In comparison to the many other tools that are at the teachers/district disposal this item isn’t the easiest to use.

Classtime - Notes

4,9

Classtime a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 133 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Classtime ?

Madi
Madi
Program Services Director (É.-U.)
E-learning, 51-200 employés

So much fun for students and teacher!

Commentaires : Overall, Classtime is a very fun, easy way to gamify lessons and quizzes. I love that I can see student answers in real time, that I can quickly deactivate questions that are not great, and that I can choose if students are allowed multiple answers and can see solutions right away.

I love the collaborative challenges - I think they are so unique and engaging! I recently discovered virtual mystery pictures through Teachers Pay Teachers, and Classtime is even better. Students love having something to show for the questions they are answering, and it really encourages them all to work together. Both the building and the puzzle games have proved to be class favorites.

There's not much to dislike! If I have to pick something, it's that I have to pay for premium. However, it is a nominal monthly fee, and I get more out of it than one-time payments on TPT.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the great review, Madi! We are happy to read that your students enjoyed our gamified lessons and we thank you for your continued support of our business and innovation through Classtime Premium!

E Siva Subramaniam
Assistant Professor (Inde)
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés

Useful tool for large class size

Commentaires : It was an amicable experience. This is a particularly useful tool for preliminary exams for daily evaluation but not particularly helpful for advanced science and engineering courses. There are some issues with your payment portal. As it is based in US, some of us in India may not be able to make payment as many do not have international credit/debit cards. So, something should be done to improve the payment portal.

1. Ease of login: I was teaching a class of 142 students. All students were easily able to log in without many hurdles. 2. A friendly interface which allowed to conduct a short quiz every day. 3. Daily review report allowed us to know the impactfulness of our lectures.

1. There is no provision for randomising few questions from an uploaded question bank, i.e. I would want to do the following: upload 50 questions, out of which 10 randomly selected questions from this bank be given to the students who would answer them. 2. No interface for special mathematical symbols or equation formats, nor there is an option for students to upload a picture.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your great review! Classtime can help you randomize question sets with our Session Creator, which allows you to select a subset of questions and even combine it with questions from other question sets! Furthermore, you might find our LaTeX mathematical notation feature helpful, as it allows you to create more complicated math formulas as well. We will look into our payment processor and try to improve the experience also for educators in India - thank you for letting us know and thank you for your business!

Reginald
Teacher/after school director (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

Educational tools

Commentaires : It was fine considering that it was a free trial. I would need more time to determine if it’s worth it

This is one of the many tools that you will need to make managing the goals of secondary education easier

il y a 2 ans

Hello Reginald, thank you for your feedback! We are continuously looking for ways to improve our experience; if you have any specific suggestions, we kindly encourage you to reach out to team@classtime.com. If you need more time to experience all of Classtime's benefits, please also reach out to the above email and we'll gladly extend your free trial. Thank you!

Cristina
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Classtime for those of us who need the extra time

Commentaires : I teach ELD and AP Spanish and it is hard to find different ways to differentiate instruction and save time while planning lessons. So when I first started using Classtime I became enchanted with it. The support I got from our coach and all the available tools for me to use made me a big fan. Even though I still use other platforms, I always have classtime lessons, tests and games available for my students.

Classtime is a lifesaver. I love the fact that I have the oportunity to create assessments, lessons and fun activities for my students in a reasonable amount of time. It is easy to use and student friendly.

One of things that I like the least is the fact that in order to get all the awesome features we need to upgrade to premium, but other than that, it is a great tool for teachers and students alike.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your great feedback! We're delighted to hear that Classtime was effective in supporting your ELD and AP Spanish students!

Nicole
Social Studies Teacher (É.-U.)

Classtime in the Classroom

Commentaires : The program is really user-friendly. It has a ton of features, many I haven't even tried yet!

I like using classtime.com with my middle school students. It is easy to use for the students. I can see results as the students are working. Depending on the settings you make, you can tell a student to go back and check a certain number before they finish the assignment. I like to add variety to my classroom so I don't use this software exclusively, but I definitely want to keep it in the rotation! I also like the variety of question types you can use.

I can honestly say that there really isn't anything I dislike about the software. I do wish that I could archive sessions instead of just deleting them. It gets too confusing to have so many open sessions listed, but I hate deleting them just in case there is ever a question about how something was graded. It would be nice to hide old sessions without losing them completely.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback! Your request has been heard: we're already working on an archiving and deleting system for both your Library and Sessions Thank you!

Baily
Educator (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

High School Use of Classtime

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Valentin has been immensely helpful--Great costumer service and an even better product.

I really like the platform for grading. I like that I can view all the responses to a particular question without seeing which student wrote what. I think this allows me to grade objectively and compare responses from students to track comprehension easily.

I wish I could develop my own student reflection questions. I also wish their responses to the reflection were included in my question sets, so when I grade them I can also easily see a student's reflection.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Baily! We are very happy to hear that Classtime allows you to compare and track your students' comprehension more effectively. Thank you for your support!

Head of IT Department (Ukraine)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A modern tool for formative assessment and check yours student's knowledge

Commentaires : Classtime let efficiently track all student responses, giving you immediate resalt on your students' knowledge.

The teachers can save their time with automated scoring. You have a result in real-time. The students can participate without registration or simply authenticate. There are wonderful Team Games - dynamic stories that are formulated as a problem that students solve by answering your questions from their own devices.

I'd like a more flexible pricing policy for large teams

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your positive feedback! Classtime does offer more pricing flexibility for larger teams - please get in touch with our team to learn more about your options. Thank you!

Gary
Math Teacher (Arabie saoudite)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

CLASSTIME IS THE BEST!

I love all of its features, especially in making assessments in math. I was able to maximize all the test types that are very relevant and easy to use and was amazed by its efficacy. Its anti-cheat features are very useful in managing assessments and I am delighted that my students are appreciating the use of it. Its time limiting and scheduling features are very much advantageous to learning facilitators. I am very much confident in using Classtime and I have even shared this experience with my colleagues. The best feature that I want everyone to see is its automatic checking capability, with amazing results statistics ready for release anytime. I have confidently integrated this app easily to my class routine, and also effectively connected this to our learning management system in school.

Math symbols (basic and advanced) will be a brilliant addition to its features - it must be readily available in the app for easy equation construction. There is no difficulty in the usage of the app.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your perfect review! Our math editor is currently LaTeX-enabled which allows for powerful math notations. However, we will look into ways to simplify the process for more standard equations. Thank you!

Crista
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

It is time for Classtime

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Classtime is great and I use it for all my assessments. It helps me to keep my students honest because it is almost impossible for them to cheat and at the same time I can use this program for practice and a fun way to close the class.

This program is amazing and helps the teacher to create, deliver and grade assessments in a variety of formats.

some features can only be used with premium membership.

l’année dernière

Thank you for the great review, Crista! We are happy to hear that you use Classtime for both assessments and fun practice and that your students enjoy it!

Glennda
E-learning, 5 001-10 000 employés

Such a flexible tool!

There are so many things that I like: the different question types, the ability to see kids in live time, the fact that the kids don't have to have an account. It is all phenomenal! Also, the interface is just very easy to use. It doesn't take any time getting used to it.

Two things: I would love to be able to assign a blocker where if students don't get the question right they can't move on. The second thing I would like is Matching questions.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the positive review! We are continuously releasing new improvements to our questions, so please keep an eye out for a matching question! For now, we recommend the "Categorizer". Thank you!

Zulma Selene
Zulma Selene
docente (Mexique)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 11-50 employés

Apoyo para los maestros

Commentaires : Classtime ha sido mi mano derecha en las clases virtuales.
Ha sido de gran ayuda al momento de evaluar o hacer actividades con los alumnos.
Optimiza mi tiempo al expotar las calificaciones directo a Classroom.
Puedo organizar los cuestionarios en carpetas por grados o niveles.
La biblioteca de Classtime es inmensa y de gran ayuda.

Como maestra en clases virtuales es importante conocer que mis alumnos se conecten a las actividades, con Classtime tengo esa opción, puedo ver en tiempo real cuando mis alumnos entran o salen del ejercicio. Me gusta la manera en que se califica solo y que puedo modificar la configuración de la actividad mientras se está haciendo. Mis alumnos disfrutan mucho los desafíos. Se puede enlazar la actividad a una clase de Classroom y se puede limitar a que los participantes sean sólo los alumnos de la clase o también puede estar abierta la invitación. Las calificaciones de la actividad son exportables a Classroom de manera fácil y rápida. Me gusta la opción de temporizador para poder iniciar la sesión en el tiempo asignado y en terminar la sesión al momento deseado.

No me gusta que una vez comenzada la sesión no puedo modificar la pregunta en caso de que haya escrito mal o quisiera corregir algún error de redacción.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you so much for your awesome review, Zulma! We are very glad to hear that Classtime has allowed you to optimize your time and improve your virtual teaching experience. We value your feedback and appreciate your ongoing support.

Marco
Lehrperson (Suisse)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Macht genau das, was man sich wünscht

Commentaires : Classtime ist ein wirklich sehr gutes Produkt, das ich jederzeit uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen würde. Es ist stabil, erledigt seinen Job perfekt und macht genau das, was man sich wünscht. Kämen Elemente der (begrenzt und pädagogisch sinnvoll umgesetzten) "gamification" noch hinzu, wäre es in meinen Augen perfekt.

Die sehr benutzerfreundliche Oberfläche, das schlanke Erscheinungsbild mit Fokus auf das Wesentliche und die grosse Vielfalt von Fragentypen und Quizoptionen machen Classtime zu einem absolut tollen Werkzeug im Alltag einer Lehrperson. Nebst dem bemerkenswert guten Support zählen auch die Anonymitätsgewährleistung, die Organisation von Schlüler*innengruppen sowie die Ergenisauswertung zu den vielzähligen Pluspunkten von Classtime.

Die Integration in Microsoft Teams fehlt zurzeit noch, ist aber zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt in Arbeit. Classtime fokussiert ganz stark auf konzentriertes Lernen, was sicher richtig ist. Mir fehlen einige spielerische Komponenten, die einen grossen Einfluss auf die Motivation der Schüler*innen haben und meiner Meinung nach den noch häufigeren Einsatz im Unterricht bewirken würden.

il y a 2 ans

Vielen Dank fur das positive Feedback! Wir arbeiten aktuell an der Integration ins MS Teams und werden dies in naher Zukunft implementieren. Der Punkt mit der Gamification nehmen wir gerne auf und schauen, dass wir zusaetzlich zu den kollaborativen Challenges, weitere Gamification Elemente programmieren.

Raffaele
Webinar Designer (Suisse)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

It`s time for "Classtime"

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Funktionale, einfach zu bedienende Software mit der ich meine Lernzielüberprüfungen mit ansprechender Grafik und individualisierten Einstellungen durchführen kann. Bei Fragen gibt es einen freundlichen, kompetenten und schnellen Support und alles unter Schweizer (!) Datenschutzbedingen umgesetzt. Merci dafür!

Lernzielkontrollen in Ordner zu sortieren, mit individuellen Tags versehen und Klassen bzw. Gruppen zuweisen, welche ich aus MS Teams und (!) Google Classroom importiert habe.

Es gibt neue Funktionen, welche ich nicht so oft nutze. Z.B. die Fragensammlung. Damit kann ich Fragesets aus anderer Software, wie z.B. Khan Academy, importieren.

l’année dernière

Vielen herzlichen Dank für das Feedback! Es freut uns sehr, dass Du Dich von unserem Supportteam gut betreut fühlst!

Manuel
Kantonsschullehrer (Suisse)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Classtime - Flexibles Tool für Lernkontrollen im oder ausserhalb des Unterrichts

5,0 l’année dernière

Classtime ist unglaublich benutzerfreundlich, intuitiv nutzbar und logisch strukturiert. Eine Lektion kann auf verschiedenste Arten in und ausserhalb des Unterrichts eingesetzt werden und spart (längerfristig) viel Zeit.

Bei den möglichen Fragetypen ist Classtime noch ein bisschen ausbaufähig. Da gibt es Konkurrenzprodukte, die spannende Alternativen bieten (dafür vieles andere von Classtime nicht haben). Zum Glück arbeitet bei Classtime ein Team, das offen für Vorschläge ist.

l’année dernière

Vielen Dank für das super Feedback. Wir werden laufend weitere Fragetypen auf Classtime ergänzen (der klassische Lückentext ist der Nächste). Das wir mit Roger Federer verglichen werden, finden wir absolut grossartig. Vielen Dank!

Andrea
Kursleiterin (Suisse)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Classtime ist toll!

Commentaires : Ich benutze Classtime für den Fernunterricht in der Erwachsenenbildung und bin begeistert von den Möglichkeiten, die das Tool bietet!
Classtime macht wirklich Spass, sowohl auf Lehrer- als auch auf Teilnehmerseite (und das ist ja für das Lernen schon mal ziemlich wesentlich… ☺)!

Mir gefällt es sehr gut, dass man zur Wissensvermittlung Filme in die Fragesets kopieren und mit anschliessenden Fragen das erworbene Wissen überprüfen bzw. vertiefen kann. Das spricht verschiedene Sinne an und fördert das Lernen. Toll an Casstime ist auch, dass die Spezies «nicht so computer-affin» (die gibt es immer noch ;) bestens mit dem Tool zurecht kommt! Ich war überrascht von der benutzerfreundlichen und einfachen Anwendung, sowohl für den Lehrer als auch für die Teilnehmer. Last but not least: meeeega guter Service!!! Die Mitarbeiter von Classtime sind erreichbar, antworten promt, nehmen sich Zeit und sind ausgesprochen freundlich und kompetent!

Die Lehrperson kann im Moment nicht direkt in die Textfelder mit den Antworten der Teilnehmer schreiben. Wäre toll, wenn man das möglich machen könnte.

il y a 2 ans

Vielen Dank fuer das positive Feedback! Wir werden in die Richtung gehen, dass die Lehrperson bei Freitext Antworten den Lernenden individuell Rueckmeldung geben kann. Heute kann dies ueber den Chat geloest werden, wird aber in naher Zukunft verbessert.

Mustafa
Mathematics Teacher (Pays-Bas)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 51-200 employés

Teaching is easier with Classtime!

Commentaires : Classtime changed my way of teaching in a positive way. I started to use it when my school switched to online education. I continued to use it after returning to school. My students and I are very happy with this experience.

I've been using Classtime almost every day. Especially during the remote education period, it became an essential tool for me. I easily create quizzes and assign them to my classes. I can follow my students' progress. I also use their reporting system and give individual feedback to every student.

The team behind Classtime keeps adding new features. It is getting better and better. So far it exceeds my expectations.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that you and your students continue to enjoy Classtime even after returning to school!

Yahel
Teacher (Honduras)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Classtime Review by Math and Physics Teacher

Commentaires : My colleagues love it. I feel very proud of being the one that presented this amazing platform to evryoneone at my school.

Some exclusive features like the messasging to students while they are testing. Also, the fact that this platform is new and doesn´t allow to much hacking. We value that.

That it is paid! Ok, to be honest I love every single feature it has.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you, Yahel, for the kind words and great rating! We take the integrity and security of our technology very seriously, so we're happy to hear that it meets your standards, too! Thank you.

Mohammad
Teacher (Émirats arabes unis)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Make your task easy and organize yourself

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A unique and wonderful experience as this application saved me a lot of time and effort and made my students in a state of continuous work, and the special thing is that all of this happens directly, and I can monitor the performance of my students at any time.

An easy-to-use application that saves a lot of time and effort and has a lot of features through which it can deal with a large segment of students and it really helped me

It would be better if new types of questions were added, such as pairing, connecting, short-answer essay questions, and others

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your great feedback, Mohammad! We are very happy to hear that Classtime has saved you time and effort and that monitoring your students' performance has enhanced your teaching experience. We appreciate your ongoing support!

Head of Foreign Languages (Turquie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Best way to test your class

In my daily routine, I have both individual and group classes. The most effective thing for me to use it is that I can create any type of exam and see the results instantly.

For example ; If I would like to make a reading exam , I have to copy and paste the essay or paragraph in all pages.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the great review! To avoid having to copy and paste a paragraph for each question, we recommend creating it once, then selecting and duplicating it multiple times before changing the question type and answer options. We hope this helps you save even more time - thank you!

Charlotte
Teacher (Pérou)

Classtime for EFL Abroad

4,0 l’année dernière

I love how easy it is to make the quizzes and personalize them. The grading is so wonderful and such a time-saver! I love that the auto-grading is remembered from previous tests.

The messaging feature is great to have but very slow. I also would like if my students could circle the text, underline, etc.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your review, Charlotte! We are delighted to hear that Classtime has saved you time and has been very easy to use. We appreciate your support!

Marietjie
Teacher (Afrique du Sud)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

NeverStop Learning

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : All aspects revolving Classtime I am highly satisfied

Very easy to use and set up and understood all the pints of Classtime

The students that don't authenticate their account and they loose all data saved.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your positive review, Marietjie! We are glad to hear that Classtime has been easy to use and incorporate in your classroom!

Gerald
Teacher (Arabie saoudite)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Classtime and my Job

Commentaires : Timely, relevant, and very much helpful.

Classtime has always been helpful in facilitating assessments. It's easily managed and you'll have a real time monitoring of students while answering. The types of test available are useful and very much aligned with my test requirement.

The feature that I want to include is the Rubric Constructor for Essays and other subjective test types.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate your feedback on the Rubric Constructor and already have concrete product plans to allow for more differentiated evaluations of free-text responses - thank you!

Michelle

Classtime for Assessment

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I used this doing the Pandemic months to assess my students with more ease and they were able to guide themselves through the questions. I have now implemented using it at least once a month to assess on concepts for quick data.

This product was very user-friendly. I had not trouble navigating to lessons or adding my own questions when I felt it was needed. Automatic scoring cut down on my grading time also.

I got some feedback from the students that they didn't "love " the site. I don't believe there was enough bells and whistles to keep them engaged.

Kimdell
Teacher (Sainte-Lucie)

Classtime for the win!

5,0 l’année dernière

Classtime assessments are clearer, cleaner, easy to understand, more user-friendly, student-friendly, interactive, and interesting.

Although there are many options for types of questions, a few more would make it better.

il y a 10 mois

Thank you for your great review, Kimdell! We appreciate your support and feedback!

Auran
teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés

Classtime is the way to go for remote learning

Commentaires : very easy and helpful

easy to use with children for remote learning.

I like everything about classtime, i didn't find anything wrong.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your perfect review! We're happy to hear that Classtime continuous to be beneficial for your remote teaching!