15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Class Manager

En savoir plus sur Class Manager

Un moyen simple et abordable de gérer votre club de danse/gymnastique/gymnastique d'animation. Facile à prendre en main et plein de fonctionnalités.

En savoir plus sur Class Manager

The simple way to invoice customers is the best part.

Some of the features are difficult to get your head around at first.

Class Manager - Notes

4,9
4,9

Class Manager a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 174 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Class Manager ?

Aditya
Executive
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Extremely user friendly and comparatively reasonable!

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jennifer
Jennifer
Dance School Principal (R.-U.)

Revelation School of Dance Review of Class Manager

Commentaires : This software is really easy to use. Its make the admin side of my business so much easier particularly when it comes to invoicing. The best part of Class Manager is the extremely helpful staff. Any problems that arise are resolved that day and somebody is always on hand to help. In a world of pre-recorded messages and company’s wanting you to email through with queries Class Manager is a breath of fresh air. Being able to pick up the phone and speak to one of their representatives who are so happy to help is worth every penny.
Class Manager is excellent for Dance schools as you can do everything from registers to invoicing. I recommend them constantly to all of my dance teacher friends. They are also always to keen to hear opinions and suggestions from their clients.

Personally being able to pick up the phone and have somebody answer any questions straight away. The staff are so friendly and happy to help.

Honestly don’t have a bad word to say about this software.

Hauke
Owner (Allemagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Best decision we could have made!

Commentaires : Class Manager made our customer/student management a lot easier, quicker and more reliable. We can really manage most of our tasks from within this system which also means all info is in one place and therefor always current. Initially, we did not see how moving away from Excel spreadsheets would open a whole new world for us, but it really did! Also, we can have more than one person working "within the system" at the same time without data corruption - try that in Excel!

Having outgrown Excel Sheets, we were looking for the best solution for our theatre school. Originally, we were a bit hesitant because we were early adopters and are using Class Manager from abroad (Germany). However, neither proved to be problematic. Class Manager has been very easy to set up, it works very intuitively and should you encounter any issues (which in our cases have been mostly user generated issues), provides top notch customer service - very quick and efficient. Whilst we thought that value for money has been great initially, a lot of new features have been added on a regular basis without increasing pricing - which makes value for money extremely great! We found that requirements for the use of a tool like Class Manager very dramatically from user to user. Some of the newer features we did not use, but one of the things we find very useful is that you can simply "hide" those features making the backend as complicated as you need but as simple as possible.

No complaints at all. The Class Manager team even helped us import our data from good old Excel!

Carol
Dance Studio Owner (R.-U.)

Class Manager

Commentaires : Easy invoicing makes life simple, dashboard is good for a quick overview of the income and outstanding debts. Although limited the email messaging is a simple way of getting information out to customers.

Covers the essentials required for the administration of a dance studio - invoicing, timetabling, contact info and email messaging. Its very well priced compared to other software that offers similar functions.

The platform is still developing with new features being added all the time. Navigating the software can be cumbersome at times - shortcuts would help with some aspects. However the developers are happy to listen to suggestions and improvements are being made all the time

Julie
Director (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Great product for sports clubs

Commentaires : Excellent service would highly recommend.
with regards to cost - we as a company like to know how much we are paying each month. with many similar companies they are taking a percentage, therefore, the more you earn the more they earn and you can end up paying a high cost for the program.

Pros; easy to use, easy to move around the program. covers all of the needs of the business. customer friendly. Having the additional videos to help with any issues is also helpful. The customer service is fantastic. They answer quickly and are knowledgeable. They also take on board any ideas or suggestions and add these to the program.

As a previous database programmer, I find I want more complex software reports - although this is not necessarily a Con as I always put my ideas forward which they take on board for the future.

Nicola
Dance Teacher (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Efficient product, outstanding customer service and support

Commentaires : A professional product that is saving me hours of admin time. Anything that reduces my admin time is a definite positive.
My overall experience since joining Class Manager has been positive, supportive and professional.

Takes a little set up but there is so much support from the CM team on hand to guide you through the process. This product has completely streamlined the admin work for my business. All my customer data and registers are at my finger tips and invoices can be compiled and sent out easily and professionally. I finally have an admin system I am proud of! It makes my workload easier and feedback from my customers has been positive. The advantage is that I can track customer payments which going forward will make such a difference. My customers can always log into their own version of the portal which is a big advantage. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Class Manager team is second to none. They are always on hand no matter how daft my question seems! Fantastic on going customer support.

I can honestly say that I haven’t found any major drawbacks. The Class Manager team are always working on new developments and are really honest and open to suggestions for improvements.

Rohanna
Principal (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent software with exceptional customer support!

Commentaires : Excellent, their customer service is exceptional. Even with the time difference (I am in Australia and the support team is UK based) I find the responses prompt and efficient they follow up on issues as well to ensure all has been resolved. The overall branding, ease of use, customer support, and parent portal makes Class Manager an excellent system for dance schools.
After the initial set up it, it will save you hours in admin time.

The overall interface of Class Manager is a simple easy to use menu option. The main menu homepage has a snapshot of the day's lessons, outstanding invoices and upcoming events/birthdays. Invoices are easy to bulk generate and simple to view send and track, for the user they are clearly itemized and easy to read. Class rolls are clear and easy to mark, children only need to be marked if they are absent which is a huge timesaver.

Initially, Class Manager lacked quite a few basic features needed to operate a simple roll system for a dance school. However, in the 9 months I have been subscribed to Class Manager almost all features have since been added, many thanks to their excellent support team. There are still a few minor things that could be improved, such as adjusting invoices after they have been generated (it is possible but quite involved), additional payment options to allocate a payment too. I also found the initial set up of classes very tedious, however, once created seasons can simply be copied to the next which saves a lot of time. Some feedback from staff is it can be hard to mark rolls after the day of classes, by this I think they mean that they have to manually search for the class within the system. Perhaps a setlist of each employer's classes to easily refer back to would be a solution to this issue. Lastly, for parents who are paying invoices off in installments, they cannot see the amount remaining from heir end only the total amount that was outstanding. This creates a lot of additional admin time for the administrator.

Julie
Company Director (R.-U.)

Brilliant customer service

Commentaires : One of the best things about Class Manager is the customer service, which I think is outstanding. There are several ways you can contact them to ask a question and I always receive a speedy reply. There was a time that I had an issue with my account and the team responded well. They went through a lengthy process to ensure the problem was fixed and followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was happy with the outcome.

I love having lots of my business elements all in one place including customer information, student records, registers, timetables, invoices, payments, staff records, emails and more). It's easy to use and I have my staff set up with their own logins so that they can access registers and medical information when required but I can limit their access to other private information. The invoicing function saves me a lot of time. Another point that is great about Class Manager is that they are always improving the software. They actively ask users for feedback to ensure they provide what dance school owners need and regularly add new features.

I would really like a few tweeks to the online registration process on the software as at the moment this doesn't quite provide what I need it to but I understand that is currently under review. It would be brilliant if it could link up with accounting software in the future.

Joanne
Arts de la scène, 2–10 employés

Time saving, business boosting, best software for an evolving business and time!

Commentaires : Fantastic!

What I love most about this software is the saving in administrative time! To me that is priceless It used to take me days just to send one email- let alone the invoices I had to send out individually. I would literally spend a week sending each invoice, calculating discounts per family/class. Then I’d have to compile registers/timetables, In putting payments, sending receipts! I cannot express how invaluable this software has been for my business. It took a while to set up, but the team were able to help me through this and even offered to input data for me. The additional features that have been added since last year are fabulous and I’m particularly impressed with the addition on the online classes etc via YouTube- this has become a huge help for my business during this Covid-19. Anyone looking to reduce their admin time, without compromising their business or teaching I would highly recommended.

The hardest thing for me and the most frustrating thing was the set, but now that it’s done it’s so easy to use.

Christina
Dance teacher (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Cut down my admin time from days to just a few hours!

Commentaires : Classmanager are really helpful when you have a problem. You can reach them easily on email/phone and they talk you through the system when first using it. They have been really supportive. They are always adding new features and unlike other companies you pay one price for the month and don’t have to pay extra if your studio grows and you have more customers.

I have been using Classmanager for over a year and i now get my dance admin completed so much faster, giving me much more time to concentrate on other things. I love the online live class and pre recorded class options, which have become available. I don’t know how I would have coped without this feature, it would have taken hours to send all the links to each customer. I also really love the portal, which gives you somewhere your dancers and dance families to access their individual classes, details, invoices and payments. It is an invaluable systems for any dance school!

I would really love if I could write a short note and customise my receipts

Rebecca
Administrator and Teacher (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great system and easy to use

Commentaires : Communication with parents/customers have been improved with their messaging service, as you specify which class receives it.

It met all the requirements we needed, students and parent database, easy to use. Even better that the parents/customers find it great to use too, not just us the administrators.

Just the feature of being able to take card payments through the system, but I have been told this is coming soon. They have produced changes already that enhance the system in the short time we have been with them.

Kelly
Dance teacher/principal (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Thank goodness!!

Commentaires : It’s just basically my dance brain for everything I don’t actually have space for in my brain anymore!!

It’s accessible, any questions from parents day or night I have the answers just there on my phone!!! Timetables, money matters, class numbers( great right now in current covid situation), people’s details everything you need really!!

I want the dashboard to be the front page haha minor con I know 🥴

Danielle
Dance teacher/ administration manager (Australie)
Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés

Amazing customer service, overall great program

Commentaires : They have a great online chat option where we can pop in our questions and get them answered quickly. The staff are informative and accessible as well as being patient and helpful.

We trialled this program because in comparison it was much much cheaper than its competitors. Yes the program was in its infancy so therefore had some kinks to iron out but everything and I mean everything that we asked of the developers has been implemented promptly in order for the program to cater for the different needs of its clients. The customer service is impeccable- we ask and they deliver with such amazing speed. Even when we are in Australia and they are based in the UK so therefore we have a large time difference, their response to questions and concerns is super fast and efficient and they always try to cater for their clientele. It almost feels like a community where we are building the program together. Nothing is to hard for the class manager team to cater for and although the program is still growing and there are features they are developing, they really do go above and beyond to satisfy their clients. The price is also amazing $40 AUD a month in comparison to $120 plus every little extra is an add on price- whereas it’s all included in class manager. There is no hidden costs popping up all the time. They also adapted to the whole online learning experience during the covid pandemic with ease, adding options to the program literally overnight. They seem to work tirelessly to build the software to be up to the standard of competitors but without the price tag.

We would love the text service to get a wriggle on, we’ve been waiting for that one for a while but understand it’s a big job to create and code.

Caroline
Dance Teacher (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Changed the way we manage our dance school

Commentaires : Generally it's been amazing for our school. One of the best things is the team are very responsive and they listen to their users. Any problem I have ever called or mentioned has been rectified. even if it's something difficult like asking for a new feature, it may take longer but they are always implementing new things to keep up with demand which is great. Having everything in one place has made our small dance school business so much easier to manage, and it is useful to be able to remain clearly on top of everything. You can track who has paid invoices, and even see when customers have read your emails (game changer - every dance teacher has the mum says they didn't get that email...when you've clearly sent it 3 times). And in a modern age when looking after the environment is everything, we have made our school completely paperless thanks to class manager- would definitely recommend :)

It's made administration of our dance school so much easier. The class manager team helped us with the initial set up which made things a lot easier, and as the software has developed we have developed with it. Each new feature which is introduced is based on feedback from its users, so it is always useful to us as a school. When we started we only used it for generating our invoices more easily (used to spend hours doing them manually), now we do everything from the system. We manage our students, organise our timetables, send messages and group messages - just a few of the many features.

There's a few annoying niggly features - for example, when you try to go back a page it will take you to the beginning of an entire list rather than just the beginning of the page you were on. This is fine when you're on page 1 but can get tedious by page 10 when you can't just go to the next item but instead have to go back to the first page and then click through to page 10. This being said, it's a small thing, and the class manager team are constantly making updates so I believe this will be something which will soon be rectified.

Su

Game Changer!

Commentaires : I have been very happy with the Class Manager system right from the start and the improvements I have seen over the last year are phenomenal. The customer service team are friendly and responsive and great to deal with.

Class Manager is very easy to use with easily accessible help guides if needed. The customer support staff are always on hand to help and are very responsive if anything goes wrong or even if improvements are suggested. It has made my administration tasks so much easier, having struggled with excel spreadsheets crashing on me for some time, and therefore saved my sanity. The team are continuously improving the system and adding new features so it is just getting better and better. Their response to the coronavirus lockdown was amazing, with a very quick release of online streaming and pre-recorded class functions - Amazing!

The only downside is that is doesn't work well with Safari so I have to use Google Chrome to run. But I now keep all my work tabs open in Chrome and my leisure tabs open in Safari so that also has a bonus aspect of keeping work and home separate! Other than that, whenever I have been disappointed with something I have contacted the team and they have taken any issues on board and made improvements within a very short space of time.

Zoe
Dance School Principal (R.-U.)

An absolute DREAM!

Commentaires : Extremely positive. I run my school single-handedly and Class Manager makes the work load so much less and so much smoother. I was unsure if I would use it at first, but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve thought to myself “why didn’t I do this sooner?!” I was wasting so much time before. I find it really easy to use and there is everything on there I could wish for at the moment. I would recommend to everyone looking for a class software. On a slightly separate note, with the current Covid-19 outbreak class manager has been absolutely crucial to my business, it’s so easy to stay in touch with my clients which at the moment is essential. And they were super quick to add helpful elements!

There are so many things I could list here as there are many great elements to Class Manager. But for me the main 2 are...1. The invoicing/payment element. Invoicing has gone from taking me 1-2 days to less that 30mins since I started using Class Manager!! 2. The ability to message specific classes without having to type in everyone’s individual email, one click and everyone I need is there! There are lots of other helpful things, such as a live chat, birthday list, registers, timetabling. There is just so much for your money!

There really isn’t anything I dislike about Class Manager. It has saved me time, is cost affective, the team are always on hand (they literally reply within 10 minutes almost everytime!) and they are constantly adding new things.

LESLEY
Circus and Theatre Manager (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Everything in one place

Commentaires : Since using Class Manager we have found it so much easier to invoice customers, create classes and communicate with our clientele. Its great having everything in one place that all our coaches can access when needed.

Integrating our circus classes with Class Manager was a little confusing at first as we don't run our classes quite the same as dance schools. However the knowledge base and online help was invaluable.

One aspect that is missing for us is the ability to communicate with the students, we have a number of older students who also help us with outside classes and events. It would be great to be able to email groups of students as well as customers. I think like everything, the more time you spend using the programme, the easier it is.

Lydie
Director (R.-U.)

The Admin Tool for dance schools

Commentaires : Anything I need/that is missing to the software, I contact them and within a couple of weeks (or months, depending on the complexity) it is added to the software.
I suggested the following and it is now part of Class Manager
List of birthdays of the week
Point of sale to sell uniforms
Being able to send SMS
They do not stop developing the product to suit our needs!

Lovely design Clear set up Customizable Amazing customer service Low price Mobile phone compatible These are just a few of the pros you will find using Class Manager!

I have been using Class Manager for 2 years now, I wish I had found it earlier.

kerry
Dance School Principle (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Saves us so much time!

Commentaires : Class manager has saved us time doing admin work, improved our way of communication with customers and helped us take the leap to GoCardless payments - again saving time chasing payments.

We are so glad that we decided to use Class Manager. Once you get to grips with what you need to do its easy to use and the team are so helpful and quick at replying on the chat function if you have a question. Having to take our business online with the pandemic, there's a brilliant integration with zoom that has made it possible. Parents have found it easy to access and use too. We really like the invoice system and it saves us so much admin time and looks much more professional than other methods of contacting customers. New features are being added all the time and we are kept in the loop about what is coming up. Would highly recommend!

It takes a little while to get to grips with how everything works, but once you've got the hang of it, it's very simple and quick to use.

Amineh
Gym Owner (Bahreïn)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Just Amazing!

Commentaires : Class Manager has made our lives a whole lot easier, we were using excels sheets for almost everything account, class lists, reports etc.
Once you go through the training (which there is now a step by step tutorial) everything is super simple.

It's so easy to use and to train staff on. The admin are so supportive and are constantly upgrading and adding new features. Lots of features available, so you only need 1 system to use.

There's a few small features that I'd like to see in future updates, sms service which is being worked on, progress reports and an app would be amazing too. But for the price and all the other amazing features available, class manager won our vote!

Stephanie

Class Manager

Commentaires : I used to really struggle with sending invoices, making sure I had added the correct children to the correct classes, charging them correctly, taking off holidays etc. Now all I have to do is add the child to the register, which I then use in class, it automatically generates an invoice for that child, and when I have added my schools holidays to class manager it then automatically deducts these too. It makes invoicing so easy.

Class Manager is really easy to use, if there is a time when you need help someone reply’s on the online chat really quickly to offer support. This is really useful for me as I’m not very good with Tech. The support is really helpful too and nothing is too much trouble.

I don’t really have anything negative to say about class manager, even when we all had to go online, up popped a new feature to enable easier accessibility for my customers to the online classes.

Charlotte

Amazing Product!

Commentaires : It’s been a revelation and saves me hours of admin time. The regular updates have improved the way we run the business and they are always happy to add new features requested by the customers. Staff are always to help out and provide a friendly service.
Thank you class manager for a fantastic service.

The dashboard is a great way to see all the information and quick and easy to move around the site. Entering customer and student details was efficient and detailed. Having all their details at the click of a button is a safe and efficient. I like that it’s accessible from my smart phone when I’m out of the office or at the studio. Being able to see who has received and opened the e-mails is a real bonus too.

The discount section didn't work for us because of the fee structure we use.

Steph
Principal Of Dance School (R.-U.)

Making life easy!

Commentaires : I love Class Manager it works really well for my school! 👌🏻

It’s so easy to use, holds all the dancer information as well as parents, once classes are created you can clone them for future terms, invoicing is a piece of cake, you can message individuals, whole classes or everyone with a simple search. I could go on and on but to sum it up it has made my life so much easier, I love it! They also have the fastest customer service!

The only thing I would like added is I would like a page with all pupils medical informaton, so like a list of allergies etc. (But that’s literally my only glitch)

Yasmin
Dance School Owner (R.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Would definitely recommend!

As the owner of a new dance school, Class Manager has made life so much easier! It's super easy to collect parent and student details by having them fill in an online registration form. I'm now on my fourth season of classes, and invoicing has also been made very easy - even given the fact I've had to make changes due to going back and forth between online and face to face classes! I also love that you can see who has received and opened messages from you! The staff at Class Manager are very helpful and customer focused. They're always keen for feedback and are implementing new features based on this. Would definitely recommend!

A very small wish - it would be helpful if you could sort classes when viewing them by the order they run in, not the order they were created in.

lynda
Principal/ business owner (R.-U.)

Swapping to class manager

Commentaires : i have been very impressed with class manager - the customer service is quick to respond to questions. This is the 3rd software I have used - I originally was with dancebiz then dance studio pro & now class manager. I am most happy with class manager & hope they bring further features (mailchimp intergration & recital planner) soon.

easy to navigate price raises invoices parent portal - ease of use for my customers registers on one page

i would like to see further features added especially: link to mailchimp for my customers show/ recital planner

Mary-Ann
Dance school owner (R.-U.)
Arts de la scène, Auto-entrepreneur

Class Manager has helped build my business!

Commentaires : My experience with Class Manager has been one of team work, understanding, professionalism and support!! Highly recommend

I signed up for early bird offer and enjoyed trialling the software. I love the dashboard as it helps keep key things at a quick glance. I also like how we can add custom data to suit individual needs. The customer service is second to none. So approachable, responsive and proactive. Excellent !

I would like to be able to schedule emails and text messages to customers