Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Lark

Team work made easy. For businesses of all sizes.

En savoir plus sur Lark

10 avis affichés

Tracy W.
Project Assistant
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"Web conferencing tool for corporate conferences."

Commentaires: The setting of virtual conferences and web conferences is very easy now with the help of Lark. Whenever we want to present an idea before starting a project, gathering the authority managers from all around the country for discussion and analysis is difficult in person. Therefore, to overcome this problem, we use Lark for its video-based virtual conference that eliminates the need for physical presence and, at the same time, help us to convey our idea to them. The video webinars are great for creating customer interacting content and tutorials. In this way, our customers are greatly satisfied.

Avantages: Our customer's relations have significantly increased because our webinars are beneficial for them related to any kind of query they have. The video feed sharing is also a great feature in Lark, which lets us share about 25 different video feeds simultaneously at the same time. The recording feature is awesome and this feature is very beneficial for our business and its integration with cloudlet ma share data directly on cloud space.

Inconvénients: Such great software lacks such basic features of notification tunes, reminders, and calendars. Without any notification tones, sometimes I miss my important meetings and messages, I only find this con in Lark application.

envoyé par Lark le 18/08/2020

Thanks Tracy for your feedback, have you been using Lark meetings only? Lark is much more than web conference it has docs, chats, email and calendar. There are already pre-set notifications and alerts. I'd urge you to try the full experience.

• Publié le 06/08/2020
Young L.
VP of Operations
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/11/2019

"Changed the way we work"

Commentaires: Lark gave my team more time to operate and made communication and collaboration that much easier for us. I tell all my startup friends about Lark because one app where we can do everything for communicating and collaborating with our team has been the difference in our successful push to close 2019.

Avantages: Lark is a very easy platform to use both on mobile and desktop. That was the biggest issue where my team would use Excel sheets and I can't edit it that well on my Iphone. It was frustrating that I would have to wait till I was home to get back on my laptop and edit from there. You can do everything on Lark - video chat, IM, docs, sheets, calendar invites, and I heard email is coming on the way. It's made my day so much easier and my team's day as well. Such a simple idea of having everything on one app, but such a powerful platform. Excited for the upcoming features and seeing Lark grow!

Inconvénients: Because it was still new (came out March 2019), I couldn't find much about Lark. But once I demo'd with their team and saw the platform and tried it out, I knew this was IT for my team, especially because we are all remote and in different states.

envoyé par Lark le 23/07/2020

Wow thanks Young, glad Lark to support your company.

• Publié le 18/11/2019
Daniele C.
Consulente
E-learning, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"discriminati vecchi o non aggiornati PC e smartphone"

Commentaires: ho tentato tante volte con il mio imac del 2010, risposta sempre che stavano provvedendo ma a tutt'ora, da un mese e più, che attendo. deludente

Avantages: senza limite di tempo e facilità di uso.

Inconvénients: funziona SOLO i recenti pc o smartphone aggiornati (windows e imac) quindi sono discriminati.
mancano opzione sottotitoli per chi ha probemi di udito (in altre app, li hanno)

envoyé par Lark le 23/07/2020

So sorry you had such an experience with Larksuite, we have been working very hard to take all the feedback and improve our product. You'll be happy to know we now have subtitles and support translations from over 100 languages and the interface itself is available in 11 languages. We are also backward integrating the app, so I'm pleased to share with you, that as long as there is a browser on the machine you can use Larksuite. I hope you will try Larksuite again, we hope this time you will see that you key requests have been addressed

• Publié le 10/05/2020
Gautam M.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"Easy to Use and Super Collaborative !"

Avantages: 1. The file sharing is a seamless experience across the organization
2. The collaborative tools is great since you can add multiple team members in one document and assign tasks accordingly
3. The Lark video is again impressive as it allows you to give access to your team members laptop if needed and also share files within the call
4. It is compatible both on mobile and on laptop ( without downloading any additional software)

Inconvénients: - the internet bandwidth needs to be good while using this app ( it would have been great if the internet reliability is improved)

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Morgan B.
Product Manager
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/11/2019

"Enterprise software's best kept secret"

Commentaires: Since Lark has so much functionality, it took me a little bit to find all of the functionality it provides. With that said,, I couldn't be more glad that I found it. My productivity had undoubtedly been boosted and my team and I couldn't be more happy with this tool!

Avantages: With all the context switching I have on a day to day basis, it can be hard to stick to my priorities and stay organized. Lark complements my workflow by centralizing conversations and information so I can focus on what really matters. This is a refreshing new paradigm to work and communication.

Inconvénients: Some of the bots were a bit confusing to use.

envoyé par Lark le 23/07/2020

Thanks Morgan, we have been working on improving our Bots to make them simpler to use, hope you find them easier to use now.

• Publié le 01/11/2019
Kevin H.
Campaign Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 15/07/2020

"Great for current times"

Avantages: Video calls were easy to use and you can have a lot of people in one call. I can use the calendar to launch calls and Lark adjusts the time-zones automatically which which makes it easier when dealing with global clients. The interface is simple which is just the way I like things. The main screen combines group chats, calendar assistant, and private messages so there is no need to do a lot of toggling or have a bunch of different tabs open. Internal vs. External teams is also a neat feature I haven't seen with other software.

Inconvénients: As with any new software, it takes some time to get familiar to everything but after a while it becomes intuitive.

envoyé par Lark le 24/07/2020

Thanks for your feedback Kevin, Really glad to hear you are loving Larksuite.

Billy F.
Director of Ops
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 14/07/2020

"Not just another productivity toolset"

Commentaires: With LARK, project collaboration is made easier. Reaching out to colleagues with the chat and video calling function is simple.

Avantages: I really like using LARK Doc for its commenting capabilities. Video conferencing is easy to set up, and the A/V quality is stellar.

Inconvénients: We had very minor formatting issues, but not big enough to take away the joy of enjoying the functionalities of the 'all in one' application.

envoyé par Lark le 23/07/2020

Thanks Billy. Really glad you like Larksuite.

• Publié le 14/07/2020
Rina R.
Senior Account Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 20/07/2020

"Excellent Platform, Great UX, Awesome UI"

Commentaires: chat, video conference, cloud documents, calendar, meetings all in one platform, most importantly easy navigation,

Avantages: Easy navigation, will benefit all ages, combines important features i.e calendar/meetings/documents under one platform

Inconvénients: Side bar, if the contacts, chat, calendars can be swapped according to user preference

envoyé par Lark le 29/07/2020

Thanks for the positive input.

• Publié le 20/07/2020

Commentaires: Best

Avantages: File sharing, Making Presentation and Docs

Inconvénients: Audio and video chat got dropped Repeatedly

envoyé par Lark le 03/08/2020

Thanks Imram, we are working on improving our VC stability, local network stability is a key factor in this. We continue to work on your feedback.

Levi C.
ceo
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 19/05/2020

"great for team collaberation"

Avantages: the team collab features are wonderful to keep everyone on their toes working from home, easy to navigate easy to chat id recommend this for team collab

Inconvénients: difficult to set up lark meetings everything is everywhere the UX design could be simplified

envoyé par Lark le 25/05/2020

Thanks for your input Levi. We are constantly working on improving Lark and adding new features to it too. I'd highly recommend you reach out to us on our social media platforms, we'd very happy to hear more input from you and your team, on what we could change, to make the experience smoother.
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Lark-276857819678032/