15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur TextP2P

TextP2P est une des applications de marketing mobile et de messages vocaux sans sonnerie les plus simples, performantes et abordables du marché. Version d'essai gratuite de 14 jours.

En savoir plus sur TextP2P

M already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages.

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

TextP2P - Notes

5,0
4,9

TextP2P a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 105 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TextP2P ?

William
William
Owner Operator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Best way for my customers to communicate on with me on my website.

Commentaires : Nice when custome need quick answers and it goes directly to my phone.

Easy to use and inexpensive for what I need for communication with my customers.

Nothing at the moment. Only used for about 2 months but seems to be perfect for what I need.

Theo
Farmer (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Simplified Community Notifications

Commentaires : We notify farm share owners and association members of food deliveries at their drop point, and Text P2P works very well for this purpose. One contact db is great, if someone quits they can be deleted from all communication easily. Contacts can be added to multiple lists. Customers can pause/resume their delivery texts if they're out of town by replying STOP/START.

The contact management organizational capabilities are far superior to the program I was using before. Customer support for this app is very responsive. I use it from my browser in the office then the phone app on the road.

I've lost half completed email campaigns when the software logged me off after I went to another task. An auto draft save feature would be nice on drafts. When I think of new features that would be nice, sometimes they already are in there and it's my failure to read the help. I haven't looked to see if I can prevent or delay logoff.

Kristen
Médias en ligne, 51–200 employés

Network Marketing

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : 1000000% has changed my business!! I love it!!!

I can schedule and my business is automated!! I can contact all members easily

I wish I could select names from contacts to send a mass message to instead of creating a list campaign.

Ken
Senior Content Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great value for money

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : [sensitive content hidden] is a great guy to work with. He's very responsive and was very flexible with my plan. Text P2P is also super affordable.

Price - Text P2P is super low-cost, allowing us to validate the medium over email marketing

Integrations - It's been difficult to get it to sync with any of our other tech platforms. We manage this as a whole separate entity from our CRM, marketing platform, and website analytics.

Réponse de l'équipe de TextP2P

il y a 8 mois

Thanks Ken. As for integrations, we do integrate with over 5,000 online applications through Zapier. Zapier make's integration easy. If you need help, let us know.

Kathy
Director (É.-U.)

TextP2P was THE solution

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Exceptional! This platform offers easily use and great customer service.

Everything! The platform is great and the customer service is excellent

I haven’t found any yet. This is exactly what I needed and was looking for.

Carrie
Health & Fitness Coach (É.-U.)

game changer

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Cameron
Managing partner (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

Commentaires : Great experience overall.

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Melissa
Data Administrator (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

Highly recommend TextP2P

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I actually use TextP2P in my day to day job and in my volunteer position on a board of directors. I liked it so much at my job that when we were looking for a program for or board, I recommended TextP2P!

The product is easy to use. The texting is the best feature because we can have a conversation in real-time.

The only thing that we were disappointed with was that we couldn’t receive the emails in the TextP2P platform. A minor inconvenience to go to an email program though.

Kathy
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

TextP2P packs huge value!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We were up and running in less than 24 hours and had our first campaign on push button! We’ve received numerous comments from our customers and we plan to use it more in the coming year!

The hands on support from the team is amazing and got us off to a great start with the platform

Nothing yet - we are wary in our journey with it

Guirguis
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 2–10 employés

Owner of the business

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience , they deserve more than 5 stars

Very knowledgeable , doing the best of his ability

Supportive , very responsive and helpful

Conner
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use with great support!

Commentaires : Great experience

The easy if use and the great customer support

I wish there was a mobile app other than that it’s great

Megan
Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Finally what we were looking for!!

Commentaires : The ability to automate has changed the game for us. Excited to learn and use more functions and features.

We looked for months for a software that could handle automated text marketing, workflows, and email campaigns but could not find a solution that covered all needs at a descent price. Text P2P finally gave us what we needed to take the next step in our business and at an extremely affordable price. It’s easy to use and very customizable which made it a no brained for us.

Have only used Text P2P for a short period and have yet to come across anything too concerning.

Holly
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great asset to my business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This service helps me reach my customers and interact with them on a personal level (within the app).

TextP2P is so easy to navigate. Being able to get messages to different contact lists in a timely manner is so great for my business.

Still learning how to navigate all the things available inside of TextP2P

Darryl
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Highly recommend

Text P2P is an amazing service. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I love that it allows me to send multiple mass messages at the same time. The ability to navigate through the Help Center to the learning videos is also a plus."

There was nothing that I did not like about this software

Melissa
Health and Wellness Professional (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

The Ease of Use is Incredible

Commentaires : I have for quite some time understood that people do not always want to be on social media, so this tool has allowed me to still coach my clients without having to put them in another group on social.

I love that I can communicate openly with my clientele through text messaging. Now I do not have to wonder if my emails are going to SPAM. As someone who is not tech savvy at all, this is incredibly easy to use.

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about this software.

Ashley
self employed (É.-U.)

Perfect for what I need!

Commentaires : Love it!

I love that i can set recurring messages, link up to zapier, and so much more! Thank you for making my life so much easier as I communicate with my customers... text is DEFINITELY the way to go for communication!

It definitely had a learning curve but once I got it, sure easy. And the customer support was amazing!

Jessica
Online health & Fitness Coach (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Megan
Nurse Practitioner/Health Coach (É.-U.)

Very Easy To Use!!

Commentaires : Very happy!

That I can set up so many workflows and have my people opt in automatically!

Just the tech part- I don’t love! I had my VA input everything!

Coach/Mentor (É.-U.)

Text marketing

Commentaires : The application is great! I also received a great amount of customer support which is ideal and saves time.

The ease of which you can set up lists and texting campaigns.

Nothing I can think of. After watching the tutorial videos it was quite easy.

Erin
Health and Fitness Coach/Business Mentor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Next level connection with my consumers

Commentaires : Amazing experience so far!

I feel like I can make more personal connections and not let anyone slip through the cracks. This software is changing my business!

So far everything has been great! So so impressed!

Matt
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

It's a time saver!

Commentaires : Fantastic!

Easy to implement and use. Outstanding customer service and support.

None found yet. I only have positive things to say.

Dana
Online Wellness Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

This service SAVES me vital time!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : So far it’s been going great. I haven’t used all the features yet- but know I will in time!

I love that it cuts my work time in half. I’m able to send one message but yet it goes to hundreds with one click. Eases my work stress but still does exactly what I need it to do.

As far as I can tell- it’s great! I didn’t love that I had to get a new phone number to use the service because some of my clients know my personal number- so it kinda confused them. Not a big deal tho!

Ma
Program Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Definitely recommend

It’s so easy to use and the customer service is top notch!

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

Phil
Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

TextP2P review

Commentaires : This product saves me a lot of time and is very effective. Like any new technology, there's a learning curve, but they have great customer service and have been very responsive to my questions.

I love the ability to send personal texts to people regarding meeting reminders. I used to send texts to dozens of people manually and that was excruciating. This product saves me a lot of time!

I wish I could use my own, regular cell number as the sending number.

Georgina
Lions Member (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Satisfied Customer

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My organization was looking into mass texting services for our non-profit. After researching different platforms, we found TEXTP2P and have been very happy. The customer service is excellent. They answered my questions quickly and efficiently. The app is easy to use and covers our needs!

Easy to use, excellent customer service.

When viewing contacts, contacts don’t stay sorted after selecting a contact and going back to list. When selecting 500 contacts per page, it doesn’t stay in this format after selecting a contact.