En savoir plus sur TextP2P

TextP2P est une des applications de marketing mobile et de messages vocaux sans sonnerie les plus simples, performantes et abordables du marché. Version d'essai gratuite de 14 jours.

En savoir plus sur TextP2P

M already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages.

So far we’ve not run into anything we don’t like.

TextP2P - Notes

4,9
5,0
4,9
5,0

TextP2P a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 65 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TextP2P ?

Dr. sherri Y.
Dr. sherri Y.
Professional Speaker & Published Author (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

The Most Effective Relationship Marketing and Connection Tool Ever!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Email is easily dismissed. A text message, on the other hand, is like a secret whispered to another that they cannot wait to answer! Text P2P is the magical (and practical) solution for connecting immediately and efficiently...and it doesn't take a tech genius level IQ to utilize! It's the perfect tool for booking events, announcing new product launches, or simply staying connected with the needs of your audience.

Text P2P has a vast array of features (and you'll want to use them all) and they keep adding to them! They are proactively responsive to the needs of their users. Text P2P allows you to set the pace of your connections, create keyword campaigns that evoke engagement, and gives you a personal platform for developing rich content-based communications (two-way) with your target audience.

It was sometimes difficult to determine what my response to a text message was, as the most recent message shown was from the recipient (perhaps this has been updated).

Cameron C.
Managing partner (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

Great tool for SMS/MMS marketing

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience overall.

This tool is so easy to use, and to update the list for follow up messaging..

It was a little hard to figure out the shot code, but once it was done there were no issues.

Abbe P.
Abbe P.
HR (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 501-1 000 employés

Mass marketing tool

4 il y a 3 ans

This seems like a great mass marketing tool as a way to quickly and easily engage with a huge audience.

There were a limited number of features compared to similar products

Réponse de l'équipe de TextP2P

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review Abbe. If there is a particular feature that you wish we had, please let me know and I can look at adding that into the application.

Christina Y.
Director of Awesome Experiences (É.-U.)
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés

Easy to use, great support, easy to manage and develop workflows and lists for clear communication

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Text P2P has allowed us to easily communicate with inquiring families as well as current families in an easy way, with messaging that makes it simple for families to interact with us on a daily basis. Customer Service is fast and helpful.

We LOVE having the ability to create Workflows based on specific lists, integrating texts, ringless voicemail and email into one seamless flow. This allows us to easily schedule all communication across a variety of topics throughout our season to guarantee that we are not over-communicating to our clients, resulting in them being overwhelmed. Text P2P works easily with other systems to blend into existing automations and makes it super simple to continue communication through 2-way messaging.

We've found it more difficult than with other software to create workflows designated for specific lists.

Jenna W.
Health Coach (É.-U.)

So far... GREAT!

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

I am only a few weeks in... so far, I love it! It is VERY user-friendly and easy to navigate... my clients are so far loving it. I also have a newsletter via email 1-2x per month, which I will continue to do but the fact that nearly 100% of text messages are opened and opened QUICKLY is very attractive. This will be a great way for me to retain clients and connect with them in a different way.

I am in the learning stage right now but ultimately there is nothing I don't like. I had one question which was answered extremely quickly by customer service.

Megan S.
Coach (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Finally what we were looking for!!

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The ability to automate has changed the game for us. Excited to learn and use more functions and features.

We looked for months for a software that could handle automated text marketing, workflows, and email campaigns but could not find a solution that covered all needs at a descent price. Text P2P finally gave us what we needed to take the next step in our business and at an extremely affordable price. It’s easy to use and very customizable which made it a no brained for us.

Have only used Text P2P for a short period and have yet to come across anything too concerning.

Glenn F.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Plan B Marketing Group teview

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with this platform has been great

The feature I like most is the crm and the folder feature

What I like least is that I don't have a qr code available here

Deanna A.
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Source for Real Estate

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am extremely satisfied with my overall experience and I vetted a lot of ringless voicemail companies and this was the best option.

I love that when using the software it’s relatively easy to set up a ringless voicemail or a mass text message to go out. It’s nice that you only need an Excel Spreadsheet to add the information of the people you want to contact to the site.

I have no cons for this product. The only negative feeling I have had about textp2p Was that I scheduled my message to go out on the wrong day which was completely my fault.

Scott L.
Scott L.
Founder (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Simple, affordable, effective platform.

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

The platform is extremely simple and I have full control of the messaging.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was available both pre AND POST sale which is extremely rare in my experience. I knew exactly what I was purchasing beforehand so I haven't had any complaints.

Iro O.
Politician (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 2-10 employés

You won't be disappointed

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had a great experience.

This interface is user friendly and easy to track.

I have not experienced issues preventing me from reaching my marketing goals.

Michelle H.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Text P2P Revolutionized my Business

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Text P2P has made my business process easier. It's easy to capture phone numbers and email addresses with the MailChimp integration and then put them through my sales funnel thanks to the workflow automations. I'm able to more easily stay in touch with and build relationships with clients/customers, as well as offer more value with the workflow automations when I have a new training or want to add value to my audience. Their customer service is very responsive, which has been helpful when I have needed to have various features explained better or if I've ever had any issues. They're always on it right away.

It's easy to use whether I'm on my phone or the computer. I am able to catch up with and check on my coaching clients easily by sending one text and then responding and relationship building individually in my Text P2P inbox. I use the automation to remind clients of monthly or yearly renewals. This system has saved hours of time for my business, which has allowed me to focus on more income bringing activities to increase my overall ROI.

Nothing. I love it. Any time I've had any issues, the company has fixed them or improved upon them immediately.

Michele C.
Coach (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

A MUST need for your business

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really enjoy this! It makes my opening rate go through the roof

It’s so simple to understand and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out immediately and helped me! So grateful!

I wish there was an app that I could easy use so I wouldn’t have to log in and out

Greg A.
Online health & fitness coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

I Love TextP2P! It's easy to use, very cost effective, and excellent customer support!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The #1 feature for me and my business is the bulk scheduling. It allows me to upload a spreadsheet of all my customer's who have a subscription product expiring this month and it will automatically schedule reminder text messages before their renewal date. This allows me to upgrade customers and to offer them better deals, and bring in more revenue.

I love the simplicity of the website and how it works on my computer or on my phone. I was able to create a list, upload all my contacts, and start sending personalized bulk messages within just a few minutes. I appreciate how they give you your own local 10 digit phone number, and how I could send text messages with pictures up to 1600 characters long.

I can't say there is anything I don't like about it.

Laura B.
Chief Administrative Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Time saver & user friendly!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Without calling someone I was able to set up this platform and use it successfully in 15 minutes! Other platforms have had me at a standstill for months trying to discern the coding language and setup. TextP2P is the tool my organization needed. I'm so excited for all the uses available to me!

Within 10 minutes of "setting" up my account I was able to make 3 of my contact lists which is such a huge win for my organization. I love that I can have different groups or campaigns and get the message out to my groups that need it in a timely and personal manner.

I know I have more to learn but currently unable to list anything.

Carrie F.
Health & Fitness Coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

game changer

5 il y a 8 mois

I love that I can schedule my messages and set up workflow automations - it’s transformed my onboarding process and my clients love it!

Nothing I can think of - I am still learning but so far it’s all be incredible

Sharon B.
Health & Fitness Coach (É.-U.)

Best marketing tool yet!

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is so helpful, kind and friendly. He checks in on me, makes sure I'm getting my moneys worth with the product and immediately responds when I have questions. My experience is an A+ and I highly recommend this product to you!

I like being able to separate my contacts in different lists so I can send mass texts. Mass texts has been a game changer because I'm not having to spend all day sending individual messages and texting from a phone number is SO much better and more personable. Love this!

I haven't found a dislike on this software yet! Everything is easy to use and navigate and I've only scratched the surface on what this product can do for my business. I'm excited to start utilizing more of the program in the future.

Alan W.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

The simple texting software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Fantastic. Powerful tool.

I like the ease of use, it works seamlessly between desktop and mobile, and the UI is very smooth, whereas others have been buggy and aggravating to use. As a one person team, my productivity and business have been a world apart from before I started using TextP2P. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been helpful and always available to answer a question. We’ve emailed, texted, and talked on the phone multiple times. This is the best customer service I could ask for.

I like everything about TextP2P. I did have to find a workaround to allow me to have more than one phone number per contact, but it was an easy tweak.

James O.
James O.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great product - great support - would recommend

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Text P2P saves me and my company a lot of time and man power that was previously spent on calling and texting customers individually to book appointments.

I’m already pretty organized with spreadsheets so it was easy to get my customer information uploaded and ready to send messages. It’s great for reaching out to a lot of customers at once very easily and only 1 out of 742 contacts opted out, which was a concern of mine, that it might be annoying, but I think most people appreciate using technology to streamline the booking process.

Don’t really have any cons yet. Set up was pretty quick and the tutorial video walked me through everything very easily.

Conner N.
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Very easy to use with great support!

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great experience

The easy if use and the great customer support

I wish there was a mobile app other than that it’s great

Kerri S.
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Following up made easy ..

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : The P2P system has improved my follow up and gave me an easier way to organize my leads and contacts. Helping me buld and maintain more relationships. Very efficient, easy to use, and my sales have increased.

Easy to use , lots of features, extras, and personal service.

I think anything I had a problems with was just user error.

Rachael R.
Realtor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

TextP2P

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent. The support system was always quick to respond and help me with my questions.

It has brought new tools for growth in my business moving forward.

Would love to have script ideas to use as auto text responds back to clients.

Valerie P.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Every Nonprofit Needs TextP2P

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : This is amazing , affordable, and impactful software that has helped our nonprofit to cut man hours. Prior to this we would call past clients individually and spent hours on the phone. This has allowed us to get results in the touch of a few buttons. The customer service is off the hook and I am already thinking of new ways I can use the service to help gather data for our nonprofit. Thank you TextP2P!

This software gave me a way to quickly survey the people we help and check in on them. We were able to collect extremely useful data that we can use to describe to funders the need that exists in our community. It was easy to use and I received a 37% response rate to my survey questions.

I am a new user and thought that it was very well thought out and so far all features I need are available.

Steve M.
Vice president (É.-U.)
Meubles, 2-10 employés

P2P review

Commentaires : i would give it 10

Very Easy to use and it keeps track of all my contacts

Simplicity and workflows automation and being able to create many lists is a bounus

Jessica B.
Online health & Fitness Coach (É.-U.)

I'M IN LOVE!!!!

5 il y a 3 ans

I am loving how easy this system is to set up as well as get in contact with my clients and team! I am looking forward to continue using this to help me simplify my business as well as staying connected with my customers and coaches!

Nothing as of yet - so far everything seems to be user friendly and helpful!

Darryl W.
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Highly recommend

5 il y a 10 mois

Text P2P is an amazing service. It is user friendly and easy to navigate. I love that it allows me to send multiple mass messages at the same time. The ability to navigate through the Help Center to the learning videos is also a plus."

There was nothing that I did not like about this software