An effective cure to sales commission problems

Publié le 02/07/2019
Terry M.
Sales Representative
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Increased payment accuracy. Decreased processing time. More insights into compensation management. More transparency around commissions.

Avantages: Sales Cookie has out-of-the-box functionality covering almost all business needs regarding sales commissions. The user interface is quite intuitive. It is optimized for easy navigation. After some minimal training, administrators can become power users. The application is quite fast. Web dialogs load almost instantly. The application seems to be updated quite frequently to add new capabilities (especially connectors) or to make them features easier to use. The structured nature of entities within Sales Cookie helps admins form a clear mental model of compensation and use its features. In addition, sales reps gain useful visibility into plans and sales commissions. They can navigate commission-related information without training.

Inconvénients: You have to configure the application to do what you want to do (not the other way round). This sometimes requires finding the best way to do things as different options are possible (ex: creating territory-based plan vs. crediting managers for territories).

Sales Cookie Helps Me Stay Motivated

Publié le 17/05/2019
Sales Service Representative
Psychologie, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I rely on Sales Cookie to tell me how I'm doing and budget accordingly based on my expected sales commission. The support team is also a pleasure to work with with super-fast response times. Thank you!

Avantages: Before Sales Cookie, I used to get a spreadsheet with my commissions at the end of the month. So basically I had zero information on how I was doing for the whole month. I also had to spend time checking everything was correct which took time (and required help from Finance to make corrections). With Sales Cookie, I can check real-time where I'm ata in regards to commissions. I am also able to submit requests for corrections from within the app. Also it's a lot easier to understand where the commissions came from as you can export the data, etc. Finally, I use my cell quite a bit and the app works well for this use case.

Inconvénients: A 4G or internet connection is required to see commissions using a cellphone. There is no "offline mode" which would be handy when there is no connectivity. It would be wonderful if you could add this. Also I would love to be able to add "widgets" to my dashboard such as reminders, pinned notes, etc.

Good solution to manage sales commissions at a fair price

Publié le 01/05/2019
Judy F.
Inside Sales Leader
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This solution has really improved the way we process sales commissions.

Avantages: 1. The price is very reasonable for all the features
2. They were able to create incentive plans for us
3. They were able to add a small feature when we requested it
Other solutions we researched were a lot more expensive and required a signed contract and full engagement.

Inconvénients: Nothing! There was a missing feature with the price catalog, but they added it for us with a quick turnaround.

Huge Time Saver For Commissions

Publié le 25/06/2019
Juliet H.
Finance Analyst
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great solution, good interface, reliable service, saves us a lot of time every week. An Excel auto-convert feature would be a killer addition to a great solution.

Avantages: I am responsible for calculating sales commissions in my organization. This was taking about 10 hours every week. Even though it's possible to calculate commissions manually AND accurately, the main issue was the constant need for adjustments (ex: a deal did not go through, refund, etc.). As a result, we had to re-issue commissions frequently, and over time it became unmanageable to track everything. Using Sales Cookie, we're now able to automate the entire process, but we can still make changes to commissions if needed. There is a very convenient "activity center" in app where we can see all the changes made by anyone to comp plans, commissions, etc. I also like the different roles provided by the application because management of some plans can be delegated so specific managers. Finally our sales team is happy with their online statement. This is much better than before as we had to repeat sending spreadsheets to every rep.

Inconvénients: I wish they had a way to take any Excel spreadsheet and auto-convert to one of the incentive plans. The process required first analyzing and documenting our sales commission process (probably a good think but it took some time as our commissions are quite complicated).

Good Visibility On Commissions

Publié le 21/06/2019
Jaida C.
Sales Representative

Commentaires: Overall:
- Fast deployment (one week)
- Good visibility on commissions
- Better reporting for our Finance team
- Pleasant look-and-feel

Avantages: We discovered Sales Cookie at a conference and deployed it within a week! The main advantage of the solution is visibility on commissions. Our entire team can see how they are performing vs. targets, what their commission will look like, and crediting of deals. So far commissions have been reported. Our finance team can also run reports to check everything is correct. What this means is that for the first time in months we're now getting paid our commissions on time which wasn't the case before. Overall this type of solution makes a lot of sense and we wish we had learned this type of software existed much earlier.

Inconvénients: It's difficult to know if Sales Cookie is really better than other solutions on the market because you need to invest some time in configuration, etc. So you can't explore too many solutions. Regardless, the price is affordable and we like the look-and-feel and visiblility.

Affordable yet powerful sales commission management

Publié le 02/07/2019
Esther W.
Sales Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sales Cookie is a very affordable way to manage sales commissions. We're very happy with the solution and recommend it.

Avantages: If you are experiencing issues with sales commissions, Sales Cookie is definitely worth a close look. We are very happy with our experience overall and return on investment. The main problem with sales commissions is that calculating them manually makes it virtually impossible to get them right. This means considerable time wasted making constant adjustments, investigating missing deals, or dealing with angry reps like me! Sales Cookie eliminates all manual calculations while providing detailed audits and logs. It's like automatically generating all user commission spreadsheets with just a few clicks. A key decision point for us was pricing. The solution is very affordable compared to other vendors. Will they send a team of 5 consultants to your HQ? They won't, but they will really help you getting setup and configure plans for you, making the solution very affordable.

Inconvénients: They should consider adding a consulting + training package for customers with a large budget, or for customers who need help beyond configuring their plans.

A Great Solution to a Big Problem

Publié le 29/04/2019
Sales Manager
Organisme social ou civique, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They were great to work with - we wanted to embed web pages into the app (sales training manuals) and they added the feature for us.

Avantages: As a sales manager, I was often on the receiving end of complaints about commissions (ex: a member of my team wasn't paid on time or the right amount). Sales Cookie made my life a lot easier by making sure all calculations were correct and allowing my reps to review their commissions online.

Inconvénients: Please add more customization options for the sales rep dashboard. The admin part is great, but the dashboard part could be more personalized.

Sales Cookie - finally getting paid on time!

Publié le 24/04/2019
Sales & Service Specialist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It totally fixed our commission issues where we had errors and often were not paid on time.

Avantages: We are finally getting paid sales commissions correctly without any delay. The ability to see commissions online from a smart phone is great. I can download the list of transactions and easily check that I am paid the right commissions. The reports are great and I use them frequently. I can also see where I'm at in regards to the incoming pipeline.

Inconvénients: The phone app is a website so you have to login. A native smart phone app would be great.

Working Very Well

Publié le 01/07/2019
Josh B.
Sales Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We no longer need to calculate commissions manually (with all the associated errors, delays, etc.).

Avantages: Here are the main pros of Sales Cookie:
- Automate calculation of sales commissions
- It's easy to change comp plans
- Enable reps to view goals and their commissions
- Ensure correct payment of commissions
- Detailed audit log

Inconvénients: In a perfect world, the software would not be stand-alone but fully integrated within CRM solutions. Sales Cookie has connectors to different business apps, but it's still a standalone app.

A solid sales commission management solution with a fantastic service

Publié le 14/06/2019
Anne W.
VP of Sales
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sales Cookie offers a great software solution - however, the best part is the service they provide. They really went above and beyond.

Avantages: The software is very powerful yet easy to use. One important advantage of Sales Cookie is the ability to easily make changes to plans. This has allowed us to review and really organize our incentive program. We also were able to create different compensation models and run "what if" simulations. However, the best part is their customer service. We want to thank the rep for modeling our 5 commission plans because we know they were a bit complicated. The rep did an excellent job responding to all our requests and coming up with simple configuration changes. We're now able to make changes to plans on our own and running calculations is very easy.

Inconvénients: I wish there was real-time chat embedded in the software so that we could get answers to some of our questions immediately vs. having to open a ticket and waiting.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Ninth Floor Technologies le 18/06/2019

Thank you Anne for the positive review! Please reach out if you need anything.

Swiss Army knife for every sales team.

Publié le 22/02/2019
Alwin A.
Software Engineer
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This is all in one solution for sales commission automation. Sales Cookie website features very intutive dashboards for Incentives, Transactions, Calculations, Reports etc. The Report dashboard allows you to add multiple reports and you will get an overview of all the things you need to know at once. The clean interface is very intuitive and there is a Learn section provided with each of the dashboards and screens and it will help to understand how each of the section works and how it will help you to automate the tasks. Another plus point is the Teams dashboard, which shows different teams, hierarchies and provides indepth details about each of the team members. All in all it is a must have product and Swiss army knife for every sales team.

Inconvénients: Nothing major so far. It is good if some of the icons have changed.

A lot more visibility on commissions

Publié le 08/07/2019
Sales Rep

Commentaires: Regarding the overall experience:
- Clear quotas and goals
- Access to current and past commissions
- Improved ability to measure progress
- Saves time and motivates me

Avantages: The personal dashboard helps me track my commissions (current and past). I can easily export a list of deals assigned to me and review my progress towards quota attainment. Also like the fact that I can submit requests using the app (beats sending emails to finance). The dashboard is a significant improvement over the confusing commission statements we used to receive via email.

Inconvénients: Provided commission statements are quite clear, but I wish there was a more detailed breakdown of how commissions were calculated (ex: exact formulas used).

Amazing for SMBs

Publié le 15/02/2019
Nick J.
Marketing Consultant
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Extremely pleasant. The rep I spoke was clearly technical and could answer any product questions I had, but also provided great general industry knowledge on best practices on how to implement high performing comp plans used by successful sales teams. The team is super consultative

Avantages: We've compared with other tools and concluded it is the best commission management solution for us. The application is intuitive and help is embedded directly within the product. Creating commission plans is easy due to a wizard-like approach. Getting calculation results is quite easy and results are almost instant. They integrate directly with SalesForce and Dynamics. You can sync data from any user or system view. Other sales and accounting systems are also supported. They offer 10+ types of reports within the application, but they also support Power BI if you want to perform advanced analytics.

Inconvénients: The solution is only available in English. They are working on supporting additional languages. More visual themes would be great too.

Sales Cookie - the unicorn of commission calculation

Publié le 12/02/2019
Jason G.
Support Escalation Engineer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are attempting to reduce the man hours required between our Finance and Sales departments to agree on commissions. I believe this product will solve our current issues.

Avantages: * Quick and easy deployment.
* Backed by a strong development team that can deliver features quickly and resolve bugs swiftly.

Inconvénients: None so far. I have been scratching my head to determine a possible con, and the only con is that this product will require some configuration on your end, but that is to be expected.

Surprised by how intuitive it is to use

Publié le 18/02/2019
Chang H.
Software Development Manager
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I used a test account to test out plan creating, report creating, tiered commissions and many other features. The website is surprisingly easy to use. It is logical and intuitive. It also provides all the key features, especially around plans, commissions, and reporting, which in my opinion are the most important aspects of a sale commission tool. It is a tool that doesn’t need weeks of on boarding but at the same time addressing the common needs. As a cloud based solution, availability and durability is also taken care of by Azure so the project owners/engineers could focus on the feature development.

Inconvénients: Not much. Once I oriented myself on the plans page, the rest came easy.

Automates all aspects of sales commissions

Publié le 14/02/2019
Scott H.
Senior Software Engineer
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall this eliminates the need for manual commission spreadsheets including all the associated headaches.

Avantages: Besides the competitive pricing, love the no-commitment monthly subscription. Calculations are fast (they run on the Microsoft Azure platform), and you can see all the details of calculations. Also data import is very easy because all fields are auto-mapped (data syncs from other systems are also possible). The incentive dashboards are easy to use and intuitive. They show crediting, earned commissions, submitted inquiries, terms and conditions, and plan enrollment status.

Inconvénients: You have to manually setup territories and the hierarchy. They can import users from other systems, but not territories.

Modern and Efficient Sales commisions software!

Publié le 20/02/2019
Tiphaine C.
Program's member
Automatisation industrielle, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The business world is more and more competitive! All the areas of a company need to be challenged. In that way, this software helps the companies to automate their sales commissions processus to gain time and peformance.
This software is a modern, innovative and secured tool; easy to set up; to receive quick feedbacks. It's a trunkey software, very visual, flexible and powerful.

Avantages: -modern visual : even people not in the sale team can understand the dashboards
-easy to use :so gain of time
-use one software for all the needs of a sale team
- security view level : you can manage who can deal with which information
- feedbacks provided by the tool if something looks wrong
- automation of the processus

Inconvénients: - the company need to have a secured cloud

Handles complex commissions well

Publié le 22/04/2019
Sales Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sales Cookie gave us good visibility on sales commissions.

Avantages: The support team representative was very easy to work with. She created our incentive plans within the app and everything worked as expected. Our plan is a bit complicated as we have different tiers for new vs. existing clients, but the app handles this well.

Inconvénients: There is no way to bulk-edit users. You have to manually edit each user, one at a time. Also, to see some alerts, you sometimes have to refresh the page.

Helps my team focus on sales goals

Publié le 17/06/2019
Taylor A.
Territory Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sales Cookie has brought much needed clarity regarding incentives for our reps. It has increased sales motivation and makes our company feel more professional because we're one of the few with sales commission automation. I didn't know about this type of solution until about 3 months ago but would recommend this as an obvious investment to any sales team as it pays for itself.

Avantages: Here are some pros I really like:
- My team can view their progress / commissions real-time
- I no longer need to print or email commission spreadsheets
- It's easy to make announcements about new incentives, goals, etc.
- My team sees Sales Cookie as a major perk and uses the application daily
- I've seen a reduction in disputes regarding payouts

Inconvénients: Here are some cons I have identified:
- The application is web-based (not a desktop app)
- They only support a few payroll systems

Sales Commission Made Easy!

Publié le 16/02/2019
CEO and Founder
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having managed a sales team and performing budgeting and forecasting for sales commission, Sales Cookie looks like it will eliminate a lot of manual work (spreadsheets), calculation headaches and reduce a lot of hours making it efficient and more accurate in determining different sales commission structures.

Avantages: -Can easily run different commission scenarios
-Configured for multi-currency
-Elimination of spreadsheets!
-Multi-tiered commissions
-Automated for changes and simulations, fast calculations for fast decision making
-Auditable!

Inconvénients: -Not sure of ease of integration and configuration

Great help with sales commissions

Publié le 17/04/2019
Albert B.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We were managing our sales commissions manually which took a lot of time away from sales and often had some back-and-forth due to errors. This has been solved.

Avantages: As a health-related startup, we don't have a lot of time to spend to manage sales commissions. We reached out to Sales Cookie because they are local and they were able to automate our sales commissions in a day. We described how we wanted our team to be compensated and with their guidance, we were able to create a model for us. We can easily change the model as time goes. The interface is very intuitive.

Inconvénients: All the conversations we had were screen share / conference calls - an in-person meeting could have been easier since we are local.

Invaluable software for great sales process

Publié le 19/02/2019
Mikhail S.
Co-founder
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Lots of control, beautiful interface, great features. Very powerful software able to manage everything from sales incentives to roles, and much more. Removes much of the headache of commission management!

Inconvénients: Limited customization options for dashboard.

Sales Cookie Review

Publié le 22/02/2019
Simran B.
Sales Directive
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Sales Cookie acts as a easy to go solution for sales incentives.
It is quite beneficiary for maintenance of sales incentives, the dashboard is easy and simple.
And designed in such a way that any non expertise of finance can also increase there incentives.
Thank you sales cookie for the great help.

Inconvénients: Sales cookie has been a great platform and looking forward to more of facilities.

Sales Commissions Done Right!

Publié le 24/02/2019
Scott B.
Senior Account Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This is a great commission management solution at a reasonable price! Lots of bells and whistles, Looking forward to future enhancements as well.

Avantages: Over the years, I've seen all types of commission statements. Most are confusing or inaccurate. Some are sent via emails as spreadsheets, others printed (so there is no historical record). Sales Cookie automates commissions so that you don't need to deal with any of that. I can verify crediting real-time and check rewards online. I can run reports to see what the team's performance is like. And they even auto-convert amounts between currencies.

Inconvénients: Would like more options such as the ability to add a company logo to online statements. You can do it via announcements, but logo positioning should be configurable.

Startup? Sales cookie is the best way to save you large chunks of your time

Publié le 19/02/2019
Research And Teaching Assistant
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Automating the sales compensation process! Actually interesting product that can save startup owners a lot of time and money, allowing them to focus on business development. Sales is hard, working with people and managing their pay? Even harder. This takes the stress out of accounting and compensation, and lets you focus.

Inconvénients: No complaints yet! Clear cut design, and novel automation and dataflow process.