Avis clients sur PeopleForce

En savoir plus sur PeopleForce

Solution de gestion RH avec outils de recrutement et d'intégration intégrés, système de suivi du temps et des congés et fonctionnalité de reporting.

En savoir plus sur PeopleForce

Readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests.

Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile).

PeopleForce - Notes

PeopleForce a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 40 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PeopleForce ?

Paolo
Paolo
Head of HR (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

The best ATS I can desire

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Last but not least, talking with PoepleForce staff is always like talking to a colleague.
They are effective, willing to help, cheerful and to the point. They are always there, helping out with every issue or raising improvements for you to the dev team when they spot something that can work better.
I had the occasion to chat with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (they called me) and I had a blast talking about the product, what I like and dislike, how things may be impoved, but also chatting a bit about music and stuff. If that's not customer orientation, I don't know what it is...

I stumbled onto PeopleForce by a message on LinkedIn. I was actively searching for a new way to track applications. I had a process in place based on a board and a set of email templates and what I wanted was basically a simple, configurable tool to automate most of the tasks I was doing manually. PeopleForce fits like a glove. It's not overly engineered (in terms of process), it's configurable and it has just the right amount of automation. Basically I accelerated the same process I had in place tenfold, with some nice additions like the ability to leave scorecards for candidates, add tons of metadata and sending assessment tests. Beside the product, I really love the agile approach with this product: new features are baked in constantly, mostly by introducing small, frequent changes instead of releasing but disruptive ones. This makes for a product that's constantly improving, remaining familiar and usable all the time. May seem like a minor thing, but to me that's how products are supposed to be developed.

The cons are to me pretty trivial. The interface and UI may need some more testing. No bugs to be found, just a bit of interactions that may be smoothen and visually speaking its good but not "OMG I'm in love". This is not a show stopper and I'm pretty sure it will improve over time. Despite the team is incredibly responsie to proposals from the customers, I had to wait a bit for some requests to be taken into account, but in the end everything was always delivered.

Polina
HRD (Chypre)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

HRCM i work with every day

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : overall i like it and do not plan to change

helpfulness of BDM readiness to integrate our requests all in 1 with personal requests easiness to reach team

speed of development customer support - sometimes just skip the request not wiling to help and find the option

Yana
HR People Partner (Ukraine)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The best software of the latest that I use at work

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been working as an HR for 2 years with this software, it is very convenient, functional, fast and understandable

Functionality, design, process optimization, large selection of templates

Everything is good, for me there are no cons

Edward
CEO (É.-U.)

Review

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Overall looks like it is fine product .

We are new and it been 2nd month and we still didn’t setup a tool. I am happy to share more.

Alexey
Chief Production Officer (Chypre)
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to install, but devil is in details

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : We use it, it solves our basic requirements, but not all of them. We are forced to move the onboarding process from PF to Jira as in PF it is not very useful, based on our first experience. Still, it is good and quick to set up solution for a team

At first look, it is very user-friendly. It helps to visualize your company structure easily, you can track all vacations and sick leaves. Impressive

It has a lack of documentation. In different languages, there are different topics available. Plus they mostly describe just very obvious thing and give you no details at all. But when you need better understanding you have to communicate with the support team, and this is not very productive. Moreover, some features, that I expect as default, are not represented or are not very obvious. Hope the team will integrate them soon, as they promise

Viktoryia
HR manager (Biélorussie)

Review for PeopleForce

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : While we are still setting up the system and filling in information, we are just starting work and it is difficult to answer this question, but the product will definitely solve questions related to recruiting and many HR processes

The product is easy to use, we just started using it, questions arise, but your support team explains everything in detail. With the product, we implement GDPR in the company, I like the function with the request for vacation and day off, it is convenient that there is such an option as a career site.

We are waiting for the opportunity to draw up individual development plans for employees in the system, as well as more detailed onboarding than it is now (we have onboarding for 3 months during which managers and supervisors evaluate employees on a trial period and give feedback)

Victoria
Head of People Operations (Ukraine)

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : There are people behind every system. People are more important than technology. So even if something is not clear to me, I understand that I am not alone and there is a team that will help me quickly.

The system helps me not to spend precious time tracking vacations and sick days and not forget about corporate holidays. The system helps to track goals and manage efficiency to achieve these goals

The features we use have no claims. There are still some modules that we didn't use

deniz
Chief Technology Officer (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

solution oriented

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very good at communicating with customer service. It's great to be solution oriented and get the attention needed for problem solving. It has an easy interface that you can get used to in a short time.

I saw a critical feature, but some operations can take time. Images can be improved.

Nikita
Recruitment Team Lead (Géorgie)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Great solution for HR

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very user-friendly and can easily solve a wide range of problems. I've been using this ATS for less than a year and still haven't found any critical disadvantages.

The interface is a little outdated and some features are not used often.

Gail
VP of Administration (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Easy-to-use, with great features and helpful support.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : PeopleForce ticked all the boxes for what I needed. Comprehensive suite of features and reasonably priced.

the software was so flexible that I could set it up just as I needed.

Customer support were in a different time zone, which meant I couldn't get help in real-time.

Galina
Chief People Officer (Ukraine)

Alternatives envisagées :

I'm happy to work with this tool, and my team either

5,0 il y a 6 mois

When I looked for the new HRMS, I needed one that could be adjusted to the needs of my team, not the one telling me what our processes should look like. Facing the limitation of building or automating what I wanted to, I was impressed with the flexibility of peopleforce.io, where you can make whatever you need: access rights, automated flows, leave policies, recruitment process, and performance reviews can be configured precisely how you need them. Of course, you have to deal with the settings first, but new settings take just minutes once you understand how everything works. The UI is intuitive, so new users adapt very quickly. I also like the customer support and how the team hears feedback and offers improvements. I highly value Slack integration and multiple report options.

There is always a field for improvement, and I constantly pass feedback to the support team and oversee how the team improves the product. Nothing critical at the moment. The integration with Slack could cover more functions, so I'm looking forward to the updates here.

Kateryna
Talent Sourcer (Pologne)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11-50 employés

PeopleForce

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We work with the system all the time. It is convenient to load profiles into the candidate database and walk them through the stages.
There is a convenient management and control system for HR tasks.

Recruiting HR management Support team.

Statistics (would like to build various reports in the form of charts and graphs) Extension (There is no way to change the staging without going to the candidate's profile) I would like more flexibility from the developers. To be able to come up with suggestions for improvement, as more often for every suggestion they say "no and are not planning".

Oleksii
Head of Recruitment (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

PeopleForce - year after implementation

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We use PeopleForce as the main ATS system for recruitment and HR. So far, I don’t see any competitors with such price and such functionality on the market

I very much like recruiting module. I think there is a big potential to add new features and become one of the best ATS systems on the European market.

I expect more recruiting features to come. The main cons for me are that I cannot fully edit all fields, filters, and reports and fit them into my organizational needs

Irina
People Operations Manager (Croatie)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great value for its money!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I love the platform. It saves a lot of time on daily HR things. The reporting system is very advanced and offers various options to track the scores.

I love the display, it's simple and clear. You don't need to be a tech person to get around this platform. It's very user-friendly

Birthdays and anniversaries reminders to be sent in SLack. So far this feature is not yet implemented. Sometimes we don't login into the platform every day to check the events and reminders would be super helpful.

Iryna
HR administrator (Égypte)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

We love

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : The main task is to record personnel, maintain a database of candidates and record the time and vacations of employees. I also really like the reports that are obtained for other departments.

Friendly and intuitive interface, easy to setup, easy to use, great support, good price. The team easily transitioned to using the product.

Nothing special, some functions are missing, but we write to support and in the future they may be created). In general, everything is fine.

Daryna
HRD (Italie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

PeopleForce has changed my routine dramatically

5,0 il y a 6 mois

I enjoy the ease of leave application and time off tracking for everyone in our team&for me as an administrator. It is pretty simple to start using the platform for newbies. Which means no need to spend hours to get acquainted with.

I'd like more features in app. Would be great to show the detailed birthday calendar

Inna
Head of HR Operations (Ukraine)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

Employee surveys

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : We use PeopleForce to conduct employee surveys. We needed a tool that would meet our needs after the CultureIQ experience. PeopleForce proved to be a good alternative

Simple and clear interface, ease of building surveys, constant support

It would be nice if the survey results were also exported to PowerPoint, but we did not require this at the beginning of use.

Jelena
HR (Lettonie)
Jeux vidéos, 11-50 employés

Software for recruitment processes

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I like it.

It's good to have software where you can get it all in one. I am using the software for recruitment processes and it is easy to find candidates, create steps for each vacancy, review comments from teammates, and save test tasks. Also, there is a Linkedin plugin. The most perfect thing is support and if you don't have a clue what to do, you can receive support at any time.

There still needs to be some development with tags.

Natalia
HR (Ukraine)
Internet, 51-200 employés

review

Most of all we like that People Force customer-oriented

Sometimes the functions that we need are done later than promised. And some functions have to be returned to do correctly

Alina
HR-manager (Ukraine)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

PeopleForce can automate most of the company's HR processes. It used to take a few working days to b

Commentaires : Simplifies many HR processes

HR-analytics, absence calendar, recruiting and many other processes

Visual design of the system, lack of broad functionality in the mobile application

Viktoria
Human Resources Business Partner (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Program Review: PeopleForce

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : The experience is generally positive. I consider the program a worthy product on the market. I would only advise you to pay more attention to block development.

There are the most important and necessary blocks for our work: KPI, setting goals, 360 rating. The 360 score is completely automatic.

There are several gaps in the software. That is, the idea itself and the idea of ​ ​ this or that block is good, but in my opinion it is not well worked out. For example, you cannot request feedback on colleagues in free form. CPI can be installed, but CPI cannot be installed, for example, no more than 15% For purposes, you cannot set the weight on the total result. I hope the company will improve the program soon.

Nikolas
IT (Chypre)
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés

Amazing tool for HR needs

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Many features can be applied to one software

Regarding integration with Slack, it will be nice to have some more commands for example to request a leave,..

Iryna
CEO (Ukraine)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Satisfied with the work of the software

5,0 il y a 6 mois

First, this product is easy to use. I can show to my employees how to use product and how fix their time on projects in ten minutes, no more. Second, I am very pleased with the communication with technical support. All issues are resolved promptly and as clearly as possible. I like that I can offer some ideas for product improvement, the support is always ready to listen to them and answer about the possibility of implementing these ideas. The product covers my timesheet needs by 95%. I always have a clear picture of the cost of projects and workload. Moreover, I can see and calculate the efficiency of employees and the effectiveness of projects

Unfortunately, sometimes you have to wait a long time for the software to fix some bugs or inconveniences. For example, the inability to hide laid-off workers from potential project participants. But this is understandable given the large number of requests.

Filiz
HR Talent Executive (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Generally positive

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience has been positive, I haven't had any problems other than getting used to it. I think we should prepare different software templates in ourselves and we should be able to name and edit those templates personally.

Software with a lot of uses as all functional tools are all in one. I was undecided about my overall experience, but then my opinion changed and I didn't have a problem after getting used to it.

Because they offer so many functional software together, newcomers can get confused. I had the same problem and it took an average of 2 weeks to get used to it, but during these 2 weeks the interface confused me.

Vik
Vik
COO (Ukraine)

Alternatives envisagées :

Solid product tat automates your routine

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall it was a great experience of deployment for a company of about 50 people. The customer support was really quick to answer all our questions so everything went smoothly.

I appreciated how this software allows you to create custom policies and apply them to different groups within your organization. It helps to consolidate all the Human related data in one place and get some sort of stats very quickly, which is helpful for any manager.

I haven't noticed anything critical so far.