En savoir plus sur Profit.co

Profit.co est un logiciel OKR extrêmement intuitif. L'expérience utilisateur est conçue pour éduquer tout en exécutant votre stratégie.

En savoir plus sur Profit.co

The ability to integrate our CRM and how user-friendly it is.

The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Profit.co - Notes

5,0

Profit.co a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 151 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Profit.co ?

Liana
Liana
Operations Manager (Arménie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Great software with super responsive support

Commentaires : Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

Alternatives envisagées : Perdoo

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : The tool seemed very user friendly, the price was affordable,the support very helpful.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Liana, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Jason
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Best OKR software for the money.

Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs. Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

Alternatives envisagées : Quantive, Workboard et Weekdone

Pourquoi choisir Profit.co : Profit does OKRs much better. No comparison there.

Logiciel antérieur : 15Five

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : Best bang for the buck.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Jason, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Jessica
VP of Operations, Client Services (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Profit Makes it Easy

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Profit allows us to align our goals to OKRs and has made our quarterly review process easy. It aggregates the weighted measure of our review for final scoring.

Profit has successfully streamlined our OKR process while marrying it to our performance incentive program. It is intuitive and so easy to use.

Sometimes Profit does not meet our ambitions for the tool, but the team is responsive and has made specific changes and updates to help us meet those ambitions.

April Pamela
HR and Admin Manager (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Good

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good. The after-sales customer support is really fast and helpful. I highly commend their customer service skills and initiative.

OKR feature is good. I also like how easy it is to switch as a proxy user and back.

Limitations in features. There were a lot of limitations that I experienced in customizing. Please include an audit trail so super users/admin can track who changed what.

Won
IT Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)

Commentaires : Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features).
Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions. It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it. The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Alternatives envisagées : Lattice, Perdoo, Quantive, Ally, Wrike et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Profit.co : Lack of features, support

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : After using several platform free trials, PROFIT was the one that I could set up the specific OKR how our team wants. In addition, PROFIT teams were the most responsive to provide supports for all my questions with answers.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Won, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Subbu
VP Engineering (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!

Commentaires : The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

Alternatives envisagées : Perdoo, Ally, Workboard et Weekdone

Pourquoi choisir Profit.co : Ability to Customize, prebuilt KPIs, intuitive & ease of use, Excellent Customer support!!

Logiciel antérieur : Ally

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : Profit has the best Customer Service. period. It fits our model and is very competitively priced

il y a 2 ans

Dear Subbu, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Marcelo
VP Operations (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Amazing customer service

Commentaires : Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management. Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs. However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it. There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Marcelo, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ryan
Director, Corporate FP&A (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Transitioning OKRs Away From Google Sheets

It's a one stop shop for OKR tracking and evaluation. The data integrations (especially Salesforce) make the weekly updates much less onerous on the people doing the updating. The customer service is exceptional, as well. Whenever I've had an issue or question, the support team has answered my chat in a matter of minutes and walked me through the issue.

There are some things that aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be, but overall there are no major issues with the software.

Alternatives envisagées : Ally

Pourquoi choisir Profit.co : Having a centralized platform with data integrations has been really useful - no more hunting down data to manually type it into a spreadsheet.

Logiciel antérieur : Google Sheets

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : We liked the dashboards on the Profit tool better than those on the Ally tool.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ryan, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the user interface. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.

Dan
VP People & Culture (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Great product

Commentaires : I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Alternatives envisagées : Quantive et Betterworks

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : Cleaner product, better price, willingness to help meet our company's needs.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dan, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Paul
Paul
CEO (Afrique du Sud)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Excellent Tool for OKR's and Continuous Performance Feedback

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The support has been excellent and has enabled a smooth rollout.

The integration of OKR's, Goals & Continuous Feedback makes this a powerful team for aligning and growing team members.

It would be good to see more support for managing processes "bottom-up".

Alternatives envisagées : Perdoo et Quantive

Pourquoi passer à Profit.co : You can configure the platform to align with how you want to manage objectives and performance at an affordable price.

l’année dernière

Hi Paul, It's great to know that you are having a wonderful experience with Profit.co. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to hear more about your experiences with us in the future! Thank you.

Robert
Director of Software Development (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need.

Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Robert, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Rudy
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with..

Commentaires : The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Rudy, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Berlindo Citra
Technical Engineering (Indonésie)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Task Management

4,0 il y a 5 mois

This software user friendly The UI/UX used as grateful And Customer service is very helpful

Sometimes, the software needs too long to refresh or be used (may I need to update the PC or network), meanwhile the software is still used by many people. Please profit, do you can update the software? So the software is faster than now

il y a 3 mois

Hi Berlindo, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to know that you love our support. We take feedback seriously. Will take your pointers to the Product team and will get the support you need. Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

Yousof
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great OKRs Software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Proft.co has created an excellent structure for our startup to measure what matters most and enforced a culture of accountability based on OKRs.

Profit.co provides you with all features you need to run an organization based on OKRs. It is a comprehensive suite with excellent customer support that truly demonstrates listening and caring for the customer's success. Additionally, we have benefited from the amazing OKRs training service they have provided to us.

The tasks management module could be improved in terms of ease of use.

l’année dernière

Hi Yousof, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's good to know that you love our support and will assure you continue the same. Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future. Thanks Again.

Haider
Haider
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

My project owes its success to profit.co

Commentaires : OKRs have never been easier to keep. For a first time OKR user, I couldn't ask for better software.

I use profit.co every day. I set my personal, department and corporate objectives so they are all aligned and visible to my management. This accountability keeps me motivated to drive my key results into achieving my objectives. It is so intuitive to use that I work with my eyes closed and navigate so seamlessly. Present to management so impressively.

I'm a sales guy yet I'm able to use this software to put objectives and key results very successfully. I wish it was easier get the Quarter dates aligned but they were quick to change it from the backend. Be able to check in for previous weeks missed.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Haider, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Tuhina
Senior Human Resources Specialist (Inde)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 201-500 employés

Great Experience

Profit is a great platform for the organizations following OKR method for employee performance evaluation. The platform is very easy to use and there are enough customization options available as well. The customer support team is always there to help and guide you whenever and wherever required. Extremely pleased with the experience provided.

The system is a bit complicated for new users. But employees get used to it in a few days, so not a pain as such.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Tuhina, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Kirsty
COO (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Review on Profit.co

Commentaires : We started using Profit.co for our OKRs. We were slightly familiar with the concepts, but were amazed by the UX of Profit. It is extremely easy to understand what each page means. There are many videos that explain the concepts well and on top of that, the UX is very intuitive with good explanations at appropriate places. I have to say, Profit made our adoption of OKRs very easy and effective. Being a senior executive, I can confidently say that Profit has enabled us to focus and prioritize on the right things to get done and avoid distractions as we are building our business.

Intuitive to learn and use. Addresses OKRs very well. Has integrated Task Management.

Mobile Apps are native, but are a bit behind in terms of feature releases.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Kirsty, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Aditi
Director - HR (Inde)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Profit Review

Commentaires : Working with the Profit team has been very smooth since the very beginning. Good onboarding & customer support experience. It has helped the organization to be aligned, & helps track progress of the goals for every quarter.

The alignment between different OKR's and collaboration between teams feature is very good. Visually, anyone can understand how they are contributing to Dept/ org OKR's and the impact they have created.

Few features in the performance review module can get introduced, more from user experience.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mudholkar, Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to know that Profit.co has helped align goals and tracking progress at every level of your organization. Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences with us. Thanks again.

Adrian
Adrian
HR Learning and Development Lead (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Outstanding Post-sales Customer Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent! Impressive! Special mention to Rashmi and team who are very friendly and helpful all throughout this journey.

Profit.co has so many features more than what we expected and need. They have friendly and customer-centric staff that accommodates all our questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Some of the features are so complex that they could be much better when simplified.

l’année dernière

Hi Adrian, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We take feedback seriously. Will take your pointers to the Product team and will get the support you need. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Thank Again.

Grace
Office Manager (Viêt Nam)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great OKRs tool!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Profit Support team (Veera and Team)has helped me a lot not only during learning period but in practical cases also.

Friendly usage, increase our focus on paint-points.

Not able to sort by EE ID yet; also can't sort/ export single Dept. OKRs.

il y a 5 mois

Hi Grace, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's great to know you are having a wonderful experience with profit.co. Hope to hear more about your experience with us in the future! Cheers, Profit.co

James
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

This is it!

This is a comprehensive system and I love it!

Nothing. It is great. I love this software.

il y a 2 ans

Dear James, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Andrew
Performance and Improvement Specialist (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Profit.co Review

5,0 l’année dernière

The product is very user friendly, and provides various options for customization that allows us to tailor the tool to our particular business needs. The software allows helps us capture what matters most to our business from top level to bottom level with ease

Trainings and other onboarding initiatives could be more readily available to help new users understand the tool more quickly

l’année dernière

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future! Thanks Again.

Arif Budiman
Arif Budiman
Country Head (Indonésie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

The Most Applicable and Useful Objectives and Key Results (OKR) software with Excellent Support

Commentaires : The measurement of KPI much more objective, the progress and productivity : Objective and Key Result parameters of the company much more improve.

Profit.co help me and our organization (Halodata Group) to achieve our Objective and Key Result method to measure the KPI (Key Performance Index) of our team across the country (Indonesia, Malaysia Singapore).

The replication feature of OKR from one period to another period

Réponse de l'équipe de Apptivo

il y a 2 ans

Hi Arif, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Scot
Delivery Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Best OKR product on the market

Commentaires : Profit product has best features and easy to access. I love the integration which helps easy to integrate with MS Teams. Its easy to manage the task and follow-up with the employees in organization.

It has numerous reporting options to provide visibility within different organization levels.

At this moment not much to dislike. Better tutorials that help users to understand the important features on how to establish objectives.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Scot, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Lee
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Excellent OKR software solution

Commentaires : My overall experience was great. I truly believe that this tool would not only satisfy my companies needs but I feel that our employees will find the ease of use a welcomed addition.

The following features were extremely helpful and stuck out from other solutions I have reviewed. Direct integration/pull out (Jira and teams & salesforce) Roll up alignment looks easy and clean Quarterly PEEL (plan, execute, engage and learn) cycle All my OKR’s (tailored to the individual) 6 ways to track (Percentage tracked, Milestone tracked, Baseline KPI, Increase KPI, Decrease KPI Control KPI) Company dashboard Department Heatmap (great view of where we stand) Reset OKR function which is very easy to use.

During my free trial I did not come across any items that I disliked. Some items jumped out as exceptional and the rest was typical of what I have seen with other tools.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Lee, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!