15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Snov.io

Plateforme d'automatisation de l'approche de démarchage.

En savoir plus sur Snov.io

Sometimes my IMAP settings for receiving emails get broken in the middle of Drip email campaign. This bug occurs that I'm sending follow-ups to the people which already responded to me.

Snov.io - Notes

Snov.io a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 207 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Snov.io ?

Dave
Design, 2–10 employés

An impressive sales prospecting and outreach suite

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Jeff
Jeff
Ceo (Brésil)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Snov.io is excellent for Business that needs growth

5,0 l’année dernière

The platform is amazing and I never have a experience with another tool that do what Snov.io do. I'm old on marketing and always we use social media, leads inbound, with so many contents to convert him and with snov.io is different. We able to collect leads in anywhere, anyplace and any website to our business.Its amazing.

They can integrate with another platforms like WhatsApp (in the case the platform collect numbers too).

il y a 6 mois

Wow, thank you for the fantastic feedback! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that Snov.io has made such a difference in your marketing efforts. We're all about making lead generation easy and effective, no matter where or when you need it. If you ever want to explore more ways to supercharge your business or have questions, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you keep crushing it!

Sergey
CEO (Ukraine)
Génie civil, 2–10 employés

Lead Generation and Email Marketing in single application

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : All of our email marketing campaigns are running with Snov.io. We're very satisfied with it.

The most helpful things are:- Lead search tool by keywords and industry, in the LinkedIn database.- Possibility to find and verify companies' emails.- Email drift campaigns.

The lack of opportunities to collaborate between team members.

il y a 10 mois

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. Our development team is actively working on improving the team collaboration options between team members. Please stay tuned to our LinkedIn profile for the latest news and updates regarding Snov.io: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18052485/ Thank you for choosing Snov.io!

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Many missing features and UX oversights lead to a frustrating experience

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We evaluated Snovio for email outreach/sales prospecting. Ultimately there were so many things it can't do and tiny frustrations using it that we decided to move to another vendor. It was death by a thousand cuts.

+ The linkedin chrome extension does work most of the time once you install it manually+ The database search tool to find contacts at a given company name with certain titles etc works fairly well as long as it's not a small business you're targeting

There are many oversights all over the product which make it hard to use and more time consuming than even manual prospecting and emailing. For example:- If you add a prospect contact to a list, Snovio will show their company details on the contact but it will not add that company anywhere in your account. You have to manually expand a dropdown, click to view the company, then click add to list and select a list on that company's detail. 4 extra clicks each time. This is ridiculous. It means that if you and another colleague are doing outreach, you can very easily email two people at the same company unless you are manually adding the companies too, so you can search and make sure they haven't been reached out to yet. Even worse, you can't search contacts by their company name. - You can't schedule 1:1 emails to be sent later. You can only schedule campaigns. However, if you are in B2B sales, you know that often times email templates only get you so far and you need to write more personalized messages. Might as well just stick with Gmail and Boomerang or Yesware...- You can't have multi-line custom fields in case you were considering using custom fields + a campaign to send more personalized messages.- For Pipedrive users: the Pipedrive integration adds contacts to Pipedrive even if Snovio never was successful in finding any email address for them. There is no way to stop it from doing this. You have to go set up an automation in Pipedrive or Zapier to delete them.

il y a 9 mois

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with Snov.io. We are delighted to hear that the LinkedIn Chrome extension and the database search tool have proven helpful to you in most cases. Our aim is to provide effective tools that streamline the process of finding contacts and enhance your outreach efforts. We also appreciate your valuable suggestions and concerns, and we assure you that we will consider them during our development process. If you have any further suggestions or would like to provide additional feedback, please feel free to reach out to us directly at help@snov.io. Thank you once again! Best regards, Snov.io Team

Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Using Snov.io for Email Campaigns

5,0 il y a 3 mois

I have used Snov.io for email campaigns around reviews, partnerships, and newsletters. It works well, but you might need some time to get used to it, as the adoption experience is not as smooth. Their customer team is always willing to help tho!

The UI is overloaded and there are many actions around the screen. You get used to it and it works well for campaigns.

il y a 3 semaines

Hey! Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad Snov.io has been helpful. If you ever need assistance, just give us a shout. Cheers! 🚀

Muhammad
Muhammad
Lead Talent Sourcer (Pakistan)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Perfect Data Scraping | Email Hunting

Commentaires : I am using this plateform from last 3+ years and its perfectly working for me.

Snovio is one of the world perfect plateform for data scraping and email hunting. It has many other features which are necassary for all peoples belong to Staffing industries.

No. This is world best software to use for data scraping and I am fully satisfied from it. I tried other software but no one can beat it at any price.

Vishal
Digital Marketing (Inde)

One Click and Here You GO! Lead Magnet for LinkedIn

Commentaires : Its more than cold outreach campaign with their smart options - you can save your time and work smartly.

specially I like LinkedIn profile and google search result email find and directly create list.

-Easy to use, Inbuild CRM features and Leads List management options

il y a 2 ans

Hello Vishal! Thank you for your time and feedback.

Arika
Arika
Manager (Inde)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Find And Verify Emails Easily

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Snov is a tool with limited functionality. If you are the one looking to find new email leads and verify them before sending then this is a very useful tool. But if you are looking for a multichannel marketing tool then better options are available in the market.

Snov is one such tool that can not help you in finding new email leads but can also help you verify these emails. Good part about Snov is that you bulk verify emails to save your time. The platform helps you create pipelines for existing prospects.

Sometimes a lot of emails go inside spam folder for the recipient. Not sure this problem is due to Snov or something else. Else till now I have not found any other issues.

Charles
Charles
Director (Singapour)
Édition, 11–50 employés

Good and Affordable CRM Tool

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is pretty satisfying.

I like Snov.io for assisting in discovering email addresses, validating them, gathering, and organizing email lists, and automating email campaigns to enable the delivery of personalized bulk emails.

Although it happens very rarely, there are occasions where not all emails can be located. Nonetheless, I am satisfied with utilizing this service. However, in some cases contacting support can be quite challenging.

Sunny
Sunny
eMarketing Manager (Inde)
Source : GetApp

Best tool for email marketing & lead generation

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : In Snovio I can add multiple email IDs and send emails in bulk, this tool has proven to be good for me for marketing.

Snovio offers a wide range of features, such as the ability to add multiple email IDs and send bulk emails. I like that the tool is simple to use and the interesting part is the drip campaign. Snovio proves to be an outstanding tool for sales teams as it aids in searching for emails, contacts, potential customers, company names, and social URLs. Their customer support is outstanding.

Cost is very high compared to other lead generation tools.

il y a 3 mois

Hi Sunny! Thanks for sharing your Snov.io experience. Awesome to hear it's your go-to for email marketing and lead gen. If you ever have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at help@snov.io or via live chat. Cheers to your Snov.io success!

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

A very good product for lead generation

Commentaires : I work on a daily basis. I create companies, validate emails

Price, Multifunctionality Great customer service

I wish them to introduce new functionality even more often

il y a 3 semaines

Hey there! Thank you for your kind words :) We release new features and improvements every month. Please join our LinkedIn page for more updates to stay tuned: https://www.linkedin.com/company/18052485/ Cheers!

Yevhen
Researcher (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Snov.io is a game-changer for those who want to simplify their email outreach and lead generation.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : In short, Snov.io is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to simplify their email outreach and lead generation efforts. It's a fantastic solution that brings together essential tools in a user-friendly interface. If you want to improve your sales and marketing game, then Snov.io is the answer.

It's like having a personal assistant who takes care of everything for you. The platform brings together crucial tools like lead generation, email verification, and email sending, making it a one-stop-shop for sales teams.What sets Snov.io apart is its amazing prospect search function. It makes finding potential leads a breeze and even provides the information you need to make your outreach personal. And, their 7-step email verification process is top-notch, making sure every email you send goes to the right place, increasing your chances of success.One feature that really impressed me is the ability to schedule drip campaigns with triggers, personalization, and open, click, and reply detection. These features make automating your email campaigns a piece of cake and help you track their success, giving you more time to focus on other important tasks.

However, there are also some moderate cons to consider. One possible issue is that the interface can be overwhelming for new users, making it difficult to navigate at first. The email enrichment process can also be slow, which can be frustrating but it could be solved with higher pricing plans.

il y a 6 mois

We appreciate your time and feedback! Your insights, both positive and constructive, are invaluable to us, and we're committed to doing our best to improve based on your input. Thank you!

Dmitry
Team Lead (Turquie)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software, easy to use.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great, I will recommend in to my friends.

Easy campaign management. Huge feature set for lead generation.

Cheap and powerful. Easy to manage my lead generation campaigns.

l’année dernière

Thank you!

Externalisation/délocalisation, 11–50 employés

If you want to find verified emails, this is for you.

Commentaires : It has made our lead/email search a lot easier as well as keeping track of all our email campaigns.

Social URL Search, this function lets you find emails from Social Media URLs, in my case I've been using LinkedIn Profiles, importing those into snovio and finding great emails. The good thing is that you can also verify them to make sure they won't bounce.

Some features are not very efficient. If you want to delete a contact that you have in more than one list, you have to manually do that for each list, which takes a lot of time and is not efficient.

Sofia
Recruitment consultant (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Software review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : 10/10 experience, I use this system everyday and couldn't do my job without it.

Best email/ CRM system I have used. It is so easy to use, finds emails for companies, prospect lists, and campaigns that are accessible and easy to use

in my opinion i don't think there is anything that needs to be improved, i like everything about this software and would reccomend it.

il y a 6 mois

Hey Sofia, it means a lot to hear such great words from you! We are glad you like our service. Good luck💜

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Many things don't work

Commentaires : Pretty bad overall

Pretty good for finding emails, even though some of them are not valid

Their Zapier integration doesn't work properly. It's been almost 2 months since their support was informed about the issue. All they say is that their development team has better things to do The chrome extension doesn't work. Customer support says that LinkedIn changed something and they didn't have enough time to adapt to these changes. Funny

il y a 11 mois

Hello! We are sorry to hear about your experience. Our development team is working on addressing all the reports we receive from our users. Regarding the Snov.io & Zapier integration, everything is functioning correctly. If you have any questions, concerns, or need help, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Care team at help@snov.io.

George
Head of SEO (Grèce)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Favourite tool for finding contacts

I love how easy to use is Snov.io. I never had a problem finding contacts and most of the time the emails are accurate. No need to use an other tool. I also like the feature that lets me know who opened my emails and who clicked the links

No issues so far. I don't plan on replacing this software any time soon

il y a 2 ans

George. thank you for your feedback! We are doing our best.

Vanessa
Customer Success Specialist (Philippines)
Design, 51–200 employés

Need quality outreach and high conversions? Try Snov.io

With Snov.io, you can perform high-quality email search and reach out to potential clients. That’s just what sales managers need. The email finder extension is awesome and is really handy. Yet, the drip campaigns must be one of the best options on the web. It’s worth every cent spent and I’d like to highly recommend it to all start-ups.

I haven’t faced any issues yet. Hope this won’t change. However, there’s always something to improve. Snov.io fits perfectly cold outreach, and you can use their drip emails for onboarding or educational email campaigns. Yet, would love to see Snov.io as a CRM platform soon. It would be much better than using integrations with other platforms.

Andrew
Sales/Account Manager (Allemagne)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The experience is great, lots of great features and helpful support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It includes everything I need in email marketing, it's easy to use and the support is great!

So far, I liked everything. There is nothing negative I can recall.

John (Ivan)
MnS lead (Ukraine)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 11–50 employés

Amazing platform for generating, building bridges, and nurturing leads

Commentaires : First, I started using the platform as a verifier only but then realized that it is really more than just checker. Now, I’ve refused using any other tool, I’ve completely switched to Snov.io to cope with all the tasks.

I truly love their email finder. I can perform search according to numerous features: single and bulk domain search, boolean search and company profile search (which by the way has lots filters). Their online email verifier checks all the emails and marks each with a definite color so I can delete the non-real ones. Then, I reach out to them via email drip campaigns and see the results of every email sent.

For now, nothing of that kind. Not much to say,

Ashok
Designer (Inde)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Cheapest all in once cold emailing tool.

Commentaires : Over snov.io is an good cold email management system for an small business.

Snov.io is the best on the market will all necessary capabilities for cold emailing such configuring the SMTP / Email, CRM to manage the leads, email finder and email verification tools. In general we need separate software to manage but in case of snov.io they managed to bring all in one box very effectively.

May be they can bring up some more features in designing the email as like in lemlist.

Denny
CEO (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 11–50 employés

Wow! A company that doesn't try to "catch you" Congrats!

Commentaires : Customer service is important, that's really my main swinging point for any SaaS provider, and they do it well

Great Service, and forward thinking company. Wow! A company that doesn't try to "catch you" Congrats!

Nothing at all really! I think they fire on all cylinders

Shahrukh
COO (Pakistan)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Excellent tool for email hunting

Commentaires : I have been using snovio for a long time. Its very useful for finding emails and manage your target leads.

Its very easy to use. One click and you have the email.

Bounce rate needs to be minimized and better results for small businesses.

Rafal
Rafal
Owner (Pologne)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Lead finding solution for all!

Commentaires : Im very happy user. I saves my time with pre-sale drip campaigns and with follow-ups.

Easy to find companiest that fit to your buyer personas Also easy to find proper prospects inside companies Great UX and fast frontend when you plan drip campaign Great plugins for Chrome (email tracker and email finder) that help even if you not using paid version of snov.io Email verifier included Sending via SMTP or Gmail Help with great support

CRM functions are little bit chaotic (if you use additional fields you have limited possibility to toggle columns in a table view) Visualisation in a sales pipe/sales funnel way would be great help Better tagging features (auto tagging for contacts when they do a desired option)

Serhii
Serhii
Editor In Chief and Tech Writer (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Our favorite tool for generating leads with a bundle of features for sales outreach

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Great email finder and verifier with many other features included into the price package.

We mostly use Snov.io as an email finder and email verification tool right now and are satisfied with the quality vs price ratio. Plus the service includes other features available at the same price of an email finder. Now we are thinking about trying Snov.io for email automation and its CRM capabilities.

Sometimes not all emails can be found or verified. But this percentage is very low compared to how many valid email addresses we get regularly.

il y a 11 mois

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Anton
Anton
BDO (Ukraine)
Développement de programmes, 11–50 employés

Fast & easy improvement of your outreach

Commentaires : Amazing email automation

The platform is extremely simple but still very and very efficient. All you need for your outreach campaigns is Snov.io. You can both find potential clients and reach out to them. The email campaigns tool is an awesome thing for automating your outreach and getting in touch with potential clients.

Nothing so far. Yet, I’m still waiting for email warm-up. They promised to release it soon.