15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Xeams

Un serveur de messagerie doté d'un puissant moteur intégré de filtrage du courrier indésirable qui élimine jusqu'à 99 % des spams dès son installation.

En savoir plus sur Xeams

SSL integration with Let's Encrypt. DKIM support for outgoing email.

Server restarts tend to hang from the gui when doing so from the home page with no indication why it is hanging.

Xeams - Notes

Xeams a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 76 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Xeams ?

Marlin
Marlin
Systems Administrator (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 51–200 employés

Spam Buster

Commentaires : Takes the filtering out of my day and makes it to where I don't have to worry about my company getting spammed or taken advantage of with frivolous offers.

What I really like about the product is that it's very easy to set up on any machine and very easy to administer. You set it up, set up the right parameters and bam, you are good to go. Within a few days to a few weeks, it starts learning and making improvements on emails coming in. It's really good at finding spam and filtering out the good emails, otherwise, I'd have to deal with 70k messages a month with only a quarter being legit.

There isn't really much to say other than they do need to expand a bit on how the product licensing works but overall, even then, it's not a con. I only say this because it does get a bit confusing but overall, it's not bad once you read their documentation and take the time to understand it.

Ed
HCS Leader (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 11–50 employés

Best Spam Filter for the buck

Commentaires : The support and software is above par. The best we have had at the least bang for the most performance.

We were the first paying subscriber as we found that this solution could handle the spam load and keep running without any issues.

Sometimes with updates sometimes new features get added that change things. Mostly for the better but once in awhile something gets added and we end up calling support as it seems not quite ready yet for implementation.

Yannick
Administrateur Système (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Xeams

Commentaires : Overall, the app meets my needs. Actually, it allows me to filter 25 accounts.

Feature Cluster, Active Directory, Let's Encrypt.

Message Search / Message Cache Days => It does not work properly, confusing setting. Interface only available in English

Réponse de l'équipe de Synametrics Technologies

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for comments. I would recommend you contact our support department regarding the Message Search and Cache Days related problem you're having. I am sure they will be able to resolve it.

justin
technical analyst (É.-U.)

Small Business Overview

Commentaires : Been great, and a few years ago we had some real issues with users losing emails that the support team was able to help us out with.

Easy to implement and easy to teach users to log in, update any info, etc.

Just the curve it takes to have your spam filter in the sweet spot where you aren't monitoring it as closely day to day

Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Easy and intuitive email server

Commentaires : Overall we are very happy with our choice to use this product. We had a very large challenge with name resolution and email of our parent company and it very much solved our problems. For this I am very grateful.

The easy dashboard makes this product easy to use even for admins not too familiar with email products. Their support is fantastic. You cant ask for anything better when it comes to their support. The filtering capabilities of this product are excellent too. Probably the best reason for buying the product.

I wish it had Active directory log in capability for the admin console so you could have some auditing capability of who made the changes.

Rocky
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Xeams Email Filtering

Commentaires : I have used Xeams for 4 years now. There is a reason why I stick with it. It works for our needs.

I really like the amount of customization you can do to it. You can really tailor to the businesses needs.

Some features that you would think would be available are not. There are some aspects that are not user friendly.

Paul
Hotelier (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Greatest way to save my time dealing with emails

Commentaires : Having used Exchange server for 20 years this is the BEST spam email filter / email server ever.
I am slowly thinking of moving away from exchange. the more i use this software the more i am impressed and told other companies to trial it. Support are brilliant despite me being in the UK and xeams in the USA its never been a problem too small for them to help.
Xeams saves me a lot of time and can concentrate on my business more than ever now.

Before xeams we had to filter 500+ emails a day to find out which email was a valid customer enquiry and which was spam. The fact it captures 99% of spam and can easily flag new spammers and it learns is priceless. the suspect spam report that we get every 3 hours is 2nd to none. Marking any emails that we send out as valid so the replies don't get caught in spam is perfect. The support the team have given me over the installation and upgrade are invaluable.

Nothing at the moment, but when i do have an idea/suggestion or problem it's addressed and workarounds or implemented in the upcoming versions. I would like a contacts list and or calendar like our exchange server but it's not crucial as we still use exchange server.

Services financiers, 201–500 employés

All In One Solution For Startup

Commentaires : The customer support is wonderful, very professional, & prompt in their response and making sure your questions are answered as soon as possible and in making sure fully answered.

The fact that this software has everything in one if needed, or can integrate into being just a go between front end, or back end if that is what you require. For me, it was helpful that it had a one stop solution all in one support from start to finish on my personal website and domain that with simply the administrator account alone filled in many loose ends to bringing together the loose ends to really show as a reputable online presence with having my own email server tied to my personal domain

It has taken some time to play around with the functions and finding some free alternatives such as rollnet to provide backend functionality until I switched internet providers which didn’t block port 25 in requiring an alternate SMTP front end.

Owner/CEO (Canada)
Réseaux informatiques, 11–50 employés

Xeams fills the gap while giving limited email platforms, incredible diversity and features.

Thanks so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! I can't stress enough just how awesome Xeams is! Not just the product but equally, the entire team behind it. Xeams general response and support is like nothing that exists in today's IT world. It is very much appreciated so again, thanks for solving yet another email server limitation with Xeams. It has literally been a saviour for us!

The product is SO Powerful and with this comes intricacies. While the UI is good, there is plenty of room to "simplify" some of the features. If you come across a need that you think Xeams can not provide, I highly recommend calling or reaching out to them prior to writing it off. Xeams has features that work in many many ways and can be applied in layers to accomplish most things. Some are not even documented.

Peter
Database Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

"Weston Group Inc" Xeams review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Xeams is excellent. We have been using Xeams since August 2015. Xeams is user friendly, definitely worth what we pay, excellent at identifying good and bad emails, and has excellent customer support.

I can't think of anything I don't like about Xeams.

Bill
President (É.-U.)

Happy Xeams customer for almost 7 years

Commentaires : Xeams has been and continues to be an excellent SPAM filtering tool. We host email for a dozen or so client offices, and I love the ability to have one central Xeams server for all our clients, but they each have their own individualized company portal, as well and individual logins for each person at those clients. Our clients have been very happy with the SPAM filtering results, as have we (we use Xeams for our own email filtering as well).

The first thing that attracted me to Xeams is it's platform agnostics - I don't need a Windows server to run it on. Having used it all these years, what I find I like best is it's effectiveness.

Some of the lesser-used configuration options are a bit involved to implement, like installing SSL certificates.

Terry
IT Manager (Taïwan)
Musique, 51–200 employés

Xeams saved us from thousands of Spam Emails!!

The email point system in which Xeams gives for each emails. This is quite smart in categorizing what emails are spam and what emails are good. About a good 35% to 40% of our emails are spam, and Xeams does a good job keeping it away from our inboxes! Saves us alot of time from deleting spam manually!

Installation and setting up takes some understanding to go through. Other than that it is quite stable.

Jay
IT director (É.-U.)
Design, 2–10 employés

Very Happy User

Commentaires : Xeams has solved the major time waste of manually removing spam from our inboxes.

Prior to using Xeams, we used SpamAssassin. We averaged about 2000 spam messages in our inbox daily, and perhaps a 50% tagging ration. Now, over 95% of spam is successfully detected.

Getting false positive messages re-released takes several steps or waiting time. Mail search feature requires hours to be able to find newest messages.

Gerald
Owner (É.-U.)

Excellent Spam Eliminator

Commentaires : Overall, the system is great. My company has recommended and helped implement 6 other Xeams installations for our clients.

Accuracy in identifying spam. Very seldom make mistakes (false positive or false negative).

Requires logging into the portal to reclassify emails (false positive or false negative). The developers should provide a more efficient means of reclassifying an email.

cameron
Computer Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

Xeams Review

Commentaires : Fairly good experience. I have had to contact support a few times and it is generally a good experience. The software seems to do a fairly good job at catching spam.

It works pretty well for a spam filter.

There are sometimes messages that are sometimes not able to be found.

Matthew
Information Technology Manager (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Review of Xeams

Commentaires : No major issues so far, we have only had to contact support a couple of times and they were very helpful in resolving our issues.

The ability and customization of the blocking filters and it is able to filter at a rate of 95% plus on spam messages

The user interface could use an update as it looks dated.

Kwok Man Waio
IT Support (Hong Kong)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés

User Management , SPAM control , Email Log

USER Management need more easy creative Multi-domain user Email List function SPAM control - WBL , smart leaning , SFP creat need more Simple Email SYSTEM log seach

easy to buit-up simple control keep software update

Réponse de l'équipe de Synametrics Technologies

il y a 5 ans

I see you only gave us 3 stars for Customer Support. Does this mean you tried contacting us and we did not reply? Note that besides email and forum posts, you can also reach us via phone. Please let us know what can we do to improve our rating

Director (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Xeams is alround good product

Commentaires : Promarily as a spam filter and this product is good.
We do not use the send function though probably should.

we like it for its clarity of use and accuracy with filtering

quite complex setup and configuration. Difficult migration

Info Systems (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 51–200 employés

Good for the budget

Commentaires : Have had no problems.

Does what you expect it to do. It serves the purpose that we need for our facility

Nothing. I cannot think of anything else that is needed.

Sandor
Syadmin (Hongrie)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

It works

Commentaires : it works as it has to.

Easy to admin, never experienced any problem with that.

price, some scenarios cant be configured.

Danilo
Director (Italie)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

One of the best antispam systems

Easy to set up and learn, useful and flexible

Could be translated in Italian and get a bit customized

moshe
ceo (Israël)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Very good product

xeams has proved high stability. the UI is extremely friendly and helpful, configuration is a breeze and the help pages are very accurate for the most part. Almost every possible feature is available .

the sections that will let filter incoming emails by country has a long list of countries, but it does not let choose multiple countries, which makes this particular thing tiresome.

Scott
Owner (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

Works Great

Commentaires : 99.5% of the time works great. Stops tons of junk.

Sends digest of what was blocked. Free community edition for 5 users

It's a little hard to configure. Alias email addresses work but show wrong in users list sometimes.

Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Using xeams in conjunction with smart host

Commentaires : Using it for evaluation puposes and internal email forwarding from legacy non-ssl smtp clients. Considering to use as main email server due to spam filtering features.

Easy Install on qnap NAS via qpkg. Straightforward setup and configuration panels. Flexibility to setup with or without SSL/TLS.

There could be more configuration and setup documentation. Best practice setup configuration examples for different scenarios/options.

Daniel
it engineer (Roumanie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

A very good mail server software

Commentaires : Just family use, 3 mail accounts for our domain.

stability, easy administration interface

Till now I do not find anything to complain off.