Avis clients sur TelemetryTV

En savoir plus sur TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV est une plateforme d'affichage dynamique puissante conçue pour les communicateurs modernes.

En savoir plus sur TelemetryTV

Easy to create playlist and integrate. Deployment is very easy.

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast.

TelemetryTV - Notes

TelemetryTV a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 107 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TelemetryTV ?

Jeff
Jeff
IT Project Coordinator (Canada)
Biotechnologie, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph
DOT (É.-U.)

Great for K-12

Commentaires : Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Macy
Tech Director (É.-U.)
Philanthropie, 2-10 employés

Such a great service!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Telemetry TV is easy to use and the quality is great!

I dislike having to purchase an external box on our TVs to run the software. The boxes we have forces our TVs to turn on in the middle of the night after hours. This is causing our TV's to wear down faster.

Ralph
IT Specialist (Émirats arabes unis)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

A bad Experienced

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : overall experienced was bad, and we are planning on replacing it.

software is easy to use and easy to deploy.

most of the time it disconnect and you need to pair again. and if you don't remove the unpair device they will charge you for it.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Ralph, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I apologize that you've been having these issues with TelemetryTV and we would love to help resolve them for you. Certain devices may have settings configured that may cause the media player app to reset. If this is happening, it will likely persist if you use a different application. You can mitigate this by using one of our recommended devices and ensuring settings are configured according to our documentation. Our system automatically detects new devices to calculate your monthly bill, so if you have been overcharged due to adding a new device by accident, please let us know and we will be happy to issue a refund immediately. Upon request, we can also lock down your device count limit to avoid additional charges in the future. A member of our support team will reach out to you shortly!

Matt
Sr. Network Administrator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés

A Step Up for Digital Signage

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are going all-in with TelemetryTV, with 15 large displays and soon 28 meeting room displays of various sizes. The ability to quickly spin up devices is great and user training is straight forward. Cloud-based makes it easy to have devices wireless on their own without having to deploy dedicated networking on top of power. It just works, and look forward to seeing it serve our needs long into the future.

The ease of deployment and flexibility of devices to utilize was a huge sell. It was extremely easy to test with the free single license and the ability to run on said devices to see if it was a good fit. No need to wait for demo hardware. While an online demo was nice, being able to dive into the system helped make a quick decision in our limited project timeframe.

There is room for improvement with slide transitions where they are too jarring, e.g. a crossfade will fade to a background but not the next slide, then the next slide just appears. Really affects a large number of the selection which is a tough sell. There is no customization on transition timings and they all seem a bit fast. Android support was touted as a primary preferred platform, but any of the preferred devices (and we tested many) all failed to perform well over 24hours to the point of failure. Hoping that gets improved, but Windows 10 devices are working great!

Phillip
Phillip
Audio Visual Analyst (É.-U.)
Bibliothèques, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

TelemetryTV as a platform, and a company, is most excellent. Highly reccomend.

Commentaires : Our company has a mish mash system of digital signage that has historically been unrealiable and difficult to manage. After presenting TTV to our communications department and to directors, everyone is very excited about TTV and the improvement to our Signage program it will provide.
Kelli with TTV is great to work with and has been immensely helpful and patient throughout the whole process of vetting, selecting, and purchasing TTV.

-Excellent, responsive customer service. -Thorough training and comprehensive knowledge base -Webhooks for integration with Emergency Notification System I consider this a very desirable integration for increasing the strength of our emergency notification system to patrons and staff. -Device status notifications -Viewer only users It was expressed by our communications department that it would be desirable to have a login that Staff could utilize to log in and view presentations at will on workstations to provide great service to Patrons. -Group permissions -Additional users beyond minimum included amount I could honestly go on and on but these are some of the features included in the Enhanced package that I really value. Many of the "basic" features are also true highlights and I'm very happy with all of the offerings and capabilities that TTV provides.

So far, I have honestly found no cons. I haven't fully deployed the system yet but in my trials and in processing pilot devices, I am very impressed and excited to be using TTV.

Marketing Manager (Canada)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Awesome Signage Solution

Commentaires : It allows us to display branded content and updates consistently across multiple screens in different buildings, cities and timezones which is exactly what we need. It's nice to be able to update and schedule content remotely and have it display immediately.

We use Telemetry to display branded content and updates to our employees around the office and at different buildings we manage. We chose this solution because it was extremely easy to use, updates display quickly and even inexperienced users can make changes and create content. We love their app library because it allows us to quickly create new content for our screens by just entering a few fields and selecting a font and background.

The only thing that would be nice would be integration with Amazon firestick. We have some firesticks on hand and weren't able to use them but they have other inexpensive options which work fine.

Edwige
Assistant Librarian (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Easy technology to use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Best thing about telemetry tv is anyone can use it. Every morning I have to broadcast slides to the school tvs with club announcements etc and this software is a breeze to use. I can create one google slide that I link to telemetry and everyday i just update the slides and with two clicks, it's broadcasted. Great software with very fun easy to use features.

i have yet to encounter any issues with this program

Mike
Technicla Operation Manager (Canada)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Fast, Efficient and Robust

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Were still in the setup and learning stage of the roll out and I am sure we will have some questions and request, so far the experience from my perspective has been great. Support is the key and they are on the ball, whenever I have a question on how to do this or that...pretty quick to get back to me

This software has allowed us to move our menus and signage into the digital world, make changes in real time, schedule changes, upload advertising that we can monetize to clients, provide a better all-around look and feel to our events

The only thing that I can say (which is not a con) is that I wish there was more different style grid templates, to choose form, having said that, when I did have an issue, Telemetry got right back to me with the code I needed to make the grid pattern I was looking for. Can't ask for more than that.

Kevin
OMR (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

HSV1 Telemetry TV

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We use Telemetry TV for site announcements.

The ease of adding content to the program.

I think the layout needs to be a little more user friendly.

Bob
Director of Sales Engineering and Operations (É.-U.)

Constantly Improving

Commentaires : My first real experience with Telemetry was dealing with their support team. I jumped into the product with no experience and limited knowledge. I had never even used a competitor, so I reached out to the support team to get help and was immediately impressed. Support responds within minutes and gives thorough and helpful answers. They also pointed me toward their extensive list of help articles.

TelemetryTV is constantly improving. They continuously release new features, enhancements and fixes for their software. The solution is fully cloud based, so these new features are delivered in real time. The product was great when I first started using it, but it has improved dramatically over the 14 months. You're not just paying for what the product is today, but you're investing into something that will be improved over time. That gives me more confidence as I continue to put time into the product. I don't feel like I'm poised to outgrow this solution. TelemetryTV has a very short learning curve. It is easy to use, change and adapt. I appreciate the fact that you can quickly use the simple features, but there is a huge amount of flexibility and options that you can grow into as you move forward.

When I first started with the product, I had a few issues getting things going. There are so many options for devices and slide design that I wasn't really sure where to get started. What really helped me get over the top was reaching out to support and the extensive help library I found.

Paul
Pre Press (Canada)
Emballage et conteneurs, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Nice and simple

Commentaires : I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop.

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Brian
Director of Instructional Technology (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

Commentaires : TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

Justin
Associate Communication Technologies Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Great service and great customer service!

Commentaires : TelemetryTV has been great for our orginazation and continues to be our go to service for digital signage!

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates.

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information.

Ian
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Top Notch Quality, Value and Service

Commentaires : Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business.

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks.

None that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap.

Daniel
IT Manager (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 51-200 employés

Brilliant Software, lots of features, easy to manage

Commentaires : One of our main goals was to
Also since the start of 2020, we were easily able to put up employee-safety notices, concerning covid.

Once you get the hang of it, TTV is easy to use, and has a lot of potential. The program allows basically all media to be pushed to your device pool on-demand. I've been able to display covid safety notices, company notices, warnings about downtime, celebrations of company success. The support team are excellent. Even though we're in different time-zones, they always help me out when I ask, and they'll reach out to me with product updates, new features etc.

Onboarding was time-consuming because of the amount of devices I have, however I haven't had much trouble with devices since.

Patrick
Administrator (Allemagne)
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

Commentaires : The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

il y a 3 ans

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Jared
Vendor Relations (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Joseph
IT Specialist (É.-U.)

Excellent Signage

Commentaires : Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

VP Tech (Canada)
Construction, 201-500 employés

5S Visual Factory Component

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our TV installers were so impressed with the setup and the onboard admin interface, that they've asked for TelemetryTV's contact.

Ease of use, right out of the box. You get a proper look-n-feel from the trial, and although there is a learning curve the UI/X is friendly and intuitive. Able to project rolling production/shipping/receiving schedules and seemingly limitless other content using an extensive apps library. Non-proprietary broadcast appliance is essentially a miniaturized computer that can be easily upgraded or repurposed for other uses on our factory floor. EXCELLENT customer service.

Workarounds for broadcasting Teams/Zoom calls, but not yet natively supported. It will be awesome if the appliance can interface with the TV itself e.g. turn it on and off - that will truly make the platform a one-stop shop.

Tony
Network Technician (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501-1 000 employés

Telemetry in Schools

Commentaires : Our organization consists of multiple sites, the furthest spanning 70 miles apart. The ability to remotely access all of the devices, their content, and the ability to override that content and mange users and groups from a single point of access is critical to the productivity of our technology department.

In today's world the ability to access management software with the simplicity of opening a web browser and navigating to the website from anywhere at any time is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers.

Updates to the system are made frequently. Which is a good thing because the updates continually improve the user experience, but often causes frustration among users when they can't find a feature because the "look" and "feel" has changed since their last use.

Alex
Practice Lead (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

A game changer for our business

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : The Customer Support was amazing. We are located in a different hemisphere from the vendor, but still managed to develop a great relationship with our account manager thanks to their thoughtful attention to our needs. We also had a few issues to work through on our end to get the system up and running, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] patiently talked us through these.

The value this tool brings is the ability to communicate with staff where they are, allowing staff to engage as much as they want to. It is part of our comms eco system, directing staff back to find further information in various other places. We have received great feedback and uptake from the business.

I am not hugely technical, so the process of getting content up doesn't come naturally for me me. Having said that, with basic guidance from the vendor we have it all up and running smoothl;y

Jennifer
Canadian Sales Mgr (É.-U.)
Agriculture, 51-200 employés

AgXplore University

Commentaires : We had some kinks to work out, but finally got them worked out, for the most part ran smooth.

Different options for platforms to choose from.

Only can be downloaded app for Windows 10 or higher, so users could not download the app, and it can't be downloaded on an iPad or smartphone

Fabien
IT team manager (France)
Construction, 201-500 employés

Kbane Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : 5 min was enough to my collegues to configure and display informations on a screen
There are some things to improve of course, but you have everything to make it the best solution

Modern design and clear, very easy to understand (not only made for an IT team), powerful widgets (Canva...), and already prepared Widgets with several parameters

I tested lot of software like this one. There are some things which can be added to be the best dynamic screen solution. PDF widgets with Zoom + page choice Powerpoint + page choice Google Slide ... should be possible not to share in public (but with an account) Read Excel or sheet file to show dynamic screen. Exemple : timetable for a train, the plateform number could be changed by reading an sheet file Other exemple : a list of anniversary in a excel file or a database to show the birthday of the collegues Animation of items to make a page more dynamic... ....

Business Owner (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Raised the price for a product that is not worth it

2,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Not worth 66.00 a month, period. it was worth the 20 I was paying. but there is no way it is worth 66 a month, still doesn't connect to office365 properly, still zoomed in when linking google sheets or other web pages. Still crashes on android devices after a few days

google slides display. Display on an android tv

Doesn't link properly with office 365 Doesn't link to webpages properly you lose access to shared files constantly the android app constantly crashes always zoomed in no way to zoom out, only works properly with google slides. They raised the price from 20.00/mo to 66.00/mo and haven't fixed any reported issues.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback. Regarding pricing; we have increased the minimum number of licenses on our paid plans to 3 as our product is focused on larger scale digital signage deployments. The pricing now starts at $54 USD per month for 3 screens, which is in line with our old pricing. I had a look at your account and it does not look like our support team has received a support request from you for 7+ months. If you'd still like to explore the platform, please reach out and we will be happy to assist you with any display issues you may be experiencing!