• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Link Inspect Pro

Une solution cloud d'inspection des biens immobiliers qui permet aux entreprises de réaliser des inspections personnalisées et de créer des rapports.

En savoir plus sur Link Inspect Pro

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Link Inspect Pro ?

Greg B.
Partner (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés

Outstanding Product

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My personal experience with link Inspect Pro has been exceptional and we intend to continue using this tool to serve the needs of our firm as well as the reporting demands of our clientele who's positive feedback is another motivating factor to continue its application.

Link Inspect Pro is an exceptionally well constructed platform that allows the user to interface directly with the target subjects of interest in real time. The level of detail is limitless and the product can be customized to meet any subject criteria. The finished product is beautifully organized and highly professional in appearance and presentation

To date, our use of Link Inspect Pro has not revealed any negative experience to speak of.

Ryan Y.
Inspection Tech (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés

Link Inspect Pro is great

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Link Inspect Pro makes my life easier.

Flexible and comprehensive. Allows me to easily create questions with different answer types, make PDF reports instantly and I can access and edit them from mobile or desktop on the web.

They clearly spent all of their time working on making the app as functional as anyone could want so it is not as pretty as some of the other options out there

Stephanie H.
Facilities Administrator (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Review of Link Inspect Pro

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Link Inspect Pro helps us save time both in the field and in the office and has increased my company’s organization. I especially like that concerns can be highlighted during the inspection and they show up automatically in a summary at the end of the report.

Link Inspect Pro allows my company to perform custom inspections for our needs. We often take over 100 pictures per inspection in areas with poor service or in basements and the offline mode in the mobile app makes this easy. I can view the inspection details live from the office while the inspectors are on site working. The application allows me to add arrows to pictures to highlight concerns, add property assets, and my inspectors can preview the final report while on site to ensure they didn’t miss anything before coming back to the office.

When I first started using the application I hit the limit of images I could add to my inspection. I was able to get in contact with the company and they were able to increase the limit in the application to fit my needs.