En savoir plus sur Channable

Nous vous donnons les moyens d'atteindre vos clients et d'augmenter vos ventes en ligne en gérant et en optimisant vos données produits sur une seule et même plateforme.

En savoir plus sur Channable

Channable is easy to set up and in use. You can use the software for a lot different feed & API based marketplaces and platforms.

Limited amount of Master Rules that we can use for each feed.

Channable - Notes

Channable a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 67 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Channable ?

Erwan
vendeur web/e-commerce (France)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Vendeur e-commerce

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Après avoir eu une mauvaise expérience au près d'un concurrent de channable, nous sommes très heureux de travailler avec eux. Ils sont très réactifs, disponibles et joignable à tout moment.

Nous avons un grand nombre de pièces à références uniques que nous avons réussi à mettre en ligne sur différentes marketplace, très facilement et très rapidement.

Il existe des fonctionnalités qui ne sont pas encore disponibles, mais l'équipe channable est réactive et très à l'écoute. Chacune de nos demandes sont traitées dans la journée et font l'objet de développement afin de mettre en place de nouvelles fonctionnalités.

Laura
Laura
E-commerce marketeer (Pays-Bas)

Saves me so much time

Commentaires : This tool is very easy to work. Great customer service and it makes my clients grow through it's possibilities and connections.

Using Channable makes me create more effective campaigns and feeds, and therefore the ROI of my clients campaigns grows. Which in return makes them and us happy, since KPIs are met. It also creates a lot of opportunities like advertising on marketplaces and other platforms. Feeds can be created in an instant.

Order connections are not available for every CMS.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Laura, Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to voice your opinion! We strive to meet the needs of all of our clients and are happy to take suggestions for how to better our tool. We develop based off customer feedback, so please, if there is a connection you need contact our support team. Any CMS can be connected via our custom API. Kind regards, The Channable team.

Falk
E-Commerce Manager (Allemagne)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

A big Thanks to the Support

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The Overall Experience went from OK to Excellent, because the Technical Service were able to guide me threw the Process in my native language, so that I can replicate what we have done for Other Plattforms.Having the Abillity to call the technical support when having Issiues makes the difference from a 2-3 Star to a 5-Star Review, because It gives me the Confidence to Achive the goals we need to Solve with Channable.Without The Technical Support, It would Consume Way more Time and Energy.So Here a big Thanks to Orlando Zendejas for guiding me so well, full of ease and patience through the Process so that I can replicate it. That helped me a lot by Skipping Unnessesary Trial and Error!!!

User Interface is clear and userfriendly. I were Able to quickly get an overview of the possibillities and Things that can be done. No Messed up UI with thousands of same looking buttons. Other Toole look and feel way more clunky like SAP.

The Rules and the Attribute Matching were not that self explainig, that I were able to upload a feed with a good Quality. To go threw The Channable Academy were Time consuming and did not resultet in giving me the exact information needed. But just 2 Days after I had a Very Good Call in German with a German speaking technikal support and we were able to Setup our. first Feed together, so now I know all the Steps Needed to upload feeds in a good quality to various plattforms.

Pavel
PPC consultant (Tchéquie)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

good helper for marketplaces.

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Great tool to tweak and tune your essential data feeds.

I was not very satisfied with the support

Victor
Victor
CEO (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Not the best but a reliable choice for channel management

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Reliability and integration with virtually all the platforms that you could need and more. Sometimes I feel that they should put more effort in different features rather than channel integration (so many channels).

If you are switching from another platform probably you'll get the same features that you had.

Alternatives envisagées : Salsify

Logiciel antérieur : ChannelPilot

Pourquoi passer à Channable : Price

William
Digital Manager (France)
Textile, 2-10 employés

Highly satisfied

Former deceased client of Lengow we migrated to Chanable three months ago. Thanks to the support of the Chanable team we were able to quickly implement the solution and even create parent to child feeds on our different Amazon platforms. Since then we have been able to use the solution correctly and our sales have even increased. I recommend it!

Nothing to report the api provided the work requested.

il y a 3 ans

Hello William, Channable is happy that we could bring your Amazon connections back to life! Thank you for the kind review and if there is anything Channable can help with you know where to find us. Kind regards, the Channable team

Nils
Digital Advertising Specialist (Suède)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

An integral part of my routine

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : An integral part of my weekly routine managing ecommerce clients and enhancing their product feeds.

Ease of use, quick and competent support, time saving possibilites.

Some settings are hidden, or buried deep.

Ruben
Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Good for less complex feedmanagement

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Kind people, sometimes it takes some time to explain a issue

Can be easy to set up for not-technical users

As a professional, I mis features other feedmanagers have. Also the flow of the configuration is nog logical in my (and other pros) opinion

Alternatives envisagées : DataFeedWatch

Pourquoi passer à Channable : Client´s choice

Silvia
E-commerce Manager (Arménie)
Mode et vêtements, 11-50 employés

Great Customer Support

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It's both user-friendly and possible to add customized rules and etc.

Less tutorials to add different work arounds. Weak integration features for Amazon - e.g. channable doesn’t recognize the shipping option customers choose (there is just a general title 'Amazon Shipment').

Sven
CEO (Allemagne)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Great support from the team for the onboarding process.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Having a tool for feed management and APIs to market places are great deal.

The great support from the Team (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) for the onboarding process.

I'm just starting to use Channeble, but so far no cons.

Simon
Project Manger (Suisse)
Biens de consommation, 11-50 employés

Support is top notch

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : -

Very handy to use and if problems occur, the support is very helpful.

really nothing to mention here, Channable is really a good software

Danny
PPC Automation Specialist (Pays-Bas)

Using Channable as a SEA specialist

Commentaires : As a SEA specialist I use Channable primarily to manage my Shopping feed en my feed that I use for campaign building. For this, Channable gives me the freedom I need. To add, remove, replace information.

Super-duper user friendly. I haven't tried yet; but I think I can teach a monkey to use Channable. In a PPC world where the use of feeds gets more and more important, it is of great value that there is a tool like Channable that enables me manage my feed, without having any programming skills. It allows me to give me a lot of freedom. And most importantly: I'm not stuck to boring source feeds, where my hands are tied. And, let's face it: to understand how a feed is build up takes quite some time to comprehend. The user friendly interface helps me to easily explain it to (junior) colleages.

I'm very happy about the feed-mangement part of Channable. And in that division, I think Channable is the best tool around. I am less excited about the other features. The text ads editor for instance. The basics here work fine. But when you want distinguish and really take a next step, the tool is too limited. And in that department there are quite some campaign building tools that are better.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Danny, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work to get everyone up and running as fast as possible with our tool! As for Ads the same idea is applies, we want to make Ads accessible to everyone. If you would like to dig even deeper into the tool we have a help center, tutorial videos and of course our customer support for more information. Kind regards, The Channable team

Fredrik
SEO- and AdWords-specialist (Norvège)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Happy customer over last 2 years

Commentaires : Overall the experience with Channable has been great. We are pretty satisfied. We have never had an issue we could not solve. Support is great. And with Channable we can access new marketing channels quickly based on our feed.

Channable is easy to use. It has many useful features. And the integration was easy to set up.

For the "generating categories" step when setting up feeds, I wish there was an "exporting and importing"-option as well. Currently the auto category generation feature got us about half way through the set up. The rest is manual and we have to re-check if the auto generation was correct. If would be easier to work with if we could first auto generate as much as possible, then export to excel file, then make changes and even add new category lines, then bulk import everything.

Nathan
Nathan
SEA specialist (Pays-Bas)

Great tool, great support

Commentaires : I have discovered and used channable for multiple clients during my job as an SEA specialist at a marketing agency; the tool is also widely used in my current job at a retail company. I have always experienced the use of Channable as very easy, and as indicated earlier, I am very positive about the contact moments with support.

You have all the options you need to set up the perfect product feeds. Using the tool is very simple and intuitive. The support department is very helpful if anything is unclear.

Maybe I have overlooked a possibility myself, but otherwise it would be a welcome addition to be able to adjust rules in bulk. (for example: in all selected rules, replace the word "test.com" for "test.nl" or the "delivery" attribute for another attribute called "shipping_time".) In my case, this could save quite a bit of time. I would also find some more options for filtering in the overview of all feeds useful, because with more than 90 feeds you can easily lose the overview sometimes. But in this case too; maybe there are options that I myself have overlooked.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Nathan, Thank you for such an outstanding review and for trusting us to help grow and organize your business for over two years! As to your comments, there is 100% a solution to manage rules in bulk using Channable's 'Master Rules.' Please feel free to contact our support team or go to our help center articles on the Channable website, that cover this feature. Kind regards, The Channable Team

Christian
Online Performance Specialist (Norvège)
Électronique grand public, 501-1 000 employés

Perfect tool for feed management and Google/Bing ads creation based on feed

Commentaires : We have tried many tools for both general feed management and building inventory management campaigns. But Channable is by far the best I have tried. They have all the features we need, it is intuitive to use and they have a reasonable pricing model that adapts to the size of your business and what you need.

Channable is very easy to use, but it still got all the features we need. A very intuitive setup for building template based inventory management campaigns for Google/Bing (based on your feed).

I have very few cons, and the few I once had have Channable fixed or built a solution for us. The only thing I still miss is the possibility to protect a feed export with username and password. But I think they are working on a solution for that as well.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Christian, Thank you very much for the wonderful review! We work to take all of our customers needs into consideration and are happy that you are happy. We always appreciate feedback and will keep your comments in mind for future development. Kind regards, The Channable team

Javier
ecommerce manager (Espagne)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Gran producto y gran equipo de soporte

5,0 il y a 7 mois

La facilidad de uso y la lógica de las reglas

Se podría añadir una consola con la mensajería con los Marketplaces

Alternatives envisagées : Lengow

Pourquoi choisir Channable : Beezupa tiene muy mal soporte o al menos no han sido agiles con nuestros problemas

Logiciel antérieur : BeezUP

Pourquoi passer à Channable : Recomendación de colega

Froukje
Product Group Manager (Pays-Bas)
Électronique grand public, 51-200 employés

Great tool, easy to use and implement

Commentaires : We use Channable mainly to prepare our product data in the right set up for our etailers/retailers and content providers. So, in Channable we have:
> direct feeds towards platforms as Google Shopping, Flixmedia, Icecat etc.
> specific sheets available for download (preferably XLSX) to transfer to etail/retail.
In the second place, we use Channable to check our product data: we prepare a sheet so we can check all data for a specific product in a specific language.

1. Intuitive way of working (very easy to start with) 2. Connector with inRiver 3. "Unlimited" amount of feeds to add

1. Changing the labels of the (imported) attributes is not very practical: you need to adjust the labels per project. 2. I would like to download a feed directly as XLSX, instead of CSV. 3. I would like to see who has started/set up the feed; with multiple users on board it is nice to have contact with them about for examples changes. 4. I would like to have roles and rights within our account; now everyone sees (and could change) all projects/feeds but we use the account with different departments and brands (and it would be better to have some of the projects hidden for some). 5. Sometimes the inRiver connector is not steady (some attributes are not filled), then we need support from our partner Xsarus to have it fixed. 6. The rules are sometimes hard to set up and combine. Thanks to our partner, we could manage, but this tab in the system can cause a lot of irritation.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Froukje, Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear that we've helped you so far and your suggestions have been forwarded internally. Your feedback helps our tool grow, it's so essential that you keep letting us know how we can improve. Our rules are one of the strong points of Channable. If you are ever feeling like you need help, please feel free to call. We have live support and a online help center for all your questions. Kind regards, The Channable team

Bastian
Geschäftsführer (Allemagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Decoration objects on multiple marketplaces

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We administrate an online shop of our customer who sells about 2.000 products and Channable helps us to easily push them into different marketplaces like Amazon, Kaufland, eBay, etc.

Channable is extremely well designed and easy to use. Setting up a connection to one of the marketplaces takes some time, but is very comprehensive and fun. Channable offers an outstanding customer support and helped us several times with the setup of different channels.

Dealing with error messages from the marketplaces can be very annoying, but this is not the fault of Channable, but of the marketplaces themselves. Especially Amazon has a very unique set of rules you data has to follow.

Philipp
Philipp
Senior Technical Product Manager (Allemagne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Good feed management tool

Commentaires : We use channable to split our "Master Feed" in individual feeds and also to import and convert external feeds to the format used by our backend.

1. Easy to use 2. Fast 3. Reliable 4. Can handle huge feeds easily

1. All changes go directly live when you hit save - there's no way to revert it, and no undo. 2. It would be great if there would be some versioning system in place so that one can always revert to a previous version of the feed config. (See Google Tag Manager for a great example of how it could be done) 3. There could be some more operators, like random number etc. 4. Import of JSON 5. Nesting of the feed goes only 2 elements deep, eg. Product->Features->Colour

il y a 4 ans

Thank you Philipp for taking the time to give us a review. All of your feed back is very helpful and are features we will take into account as we develop our tool further. Kind regards, The Channable team

Annebelle
PPC Consultant (Pays-Bas)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Channable is a great tool for enhancing your feed and continuous feed optimisations

Commentaires : I am very happy with Channable, it allows me to enhance client's feeds and easily dissolve problems that would otherwise (without the tool) not be possible.

I really like the enormous amount of rules you can add to your projects, allowing us to make an 'ok' feed into a 'pretty good' feed. One of the things I use most is the rules part in which I create longer titles / description lines in which important columns are combined, adding rules for shipping price, adding custom_labels, filling in blanks with input from other columns, etcetera.

Sometimes it's difficult to combine multiple 'ifs' in a rule. Therefore, I would like to add multiple 'ifs' in just one rule, however sometimes this is not possible and then should be divided among multiple rules.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Annebelle, Thank you very much for the wonderful feed back! We work very hard to continually improve our services! This is largely based off of users feedback such as yours! Keep on making your feeds and we will keep on making your experience even better! Kind regards, The Channable team

Rafael
Operations Manager (Espagne)

Funcional y asequible

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Es sencillo de utilizar y especialmente la opción de crear feeds personalizados dentro de la suscripción base nos ha ayudado mucho a paliar la entrada en canales sin API desarrollada, que no es una función común en la competencia

Agilidad en la gestión de algunas tareas o la capacidad de clonar APIS/feeds completos

Marthijn
Marthijn
Online marketeer SEA (Pays-Bas)

Marthijns review

Commentaires : Support is very well and almost no bugs.

Almost everything we would like to do with our feeds you can do with Channable. There are almost no limitations.

The pricing is getting to high if you do have many products.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Marthijn, Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback. We're honored to know that Channable serves you so well. We work off of customers ideas, so if there is anything else we could provide to push the limits even further please let us know! Kind regards, The Channable team

Online Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Must-have tool for PPC marketeers!

Commentaires : Channable enables us to do the work of +/- 10 FTEs with just the two of us. It's a great tool for feed management, automation and quality control!

Lots of filters, find & replaces, formulas, etc. available Very easy to use Works extremely fast compared to other tools 100+ feed formats for all kinds of online channels

It would be nice if an account manager or support would more frequently contact users New features could be released a bit faster / more often

il y a 4 ans

Hello reviewer, Thanks for your kind words and feedback! It's a pleasure knowing that you're having a positive Channable experience! Kind regards, The Channable team

Ties
SEA specialist (Pays-Bas)

Channable is top!

It is very easy to use! The service of Channable is amazing.

There is nothing that I don't like, but de prices are a little bit higher than other feed management platforms.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Ties, Thank you for the wonderful review. We are always happy to hear how our customers experience Channable! As for the pricing we are very transparent as to what services we provide and hope that the quality of our tool and service lives up to your expectations.

Marco
Consultant (Tchéquie)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

The guide of a data jungle

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We have tried manage product data with Channable and sell omnichannel.

We have tried Channable for our clients who needs it for his omnichannel solution.

The tool seems to expensive for our needs.