15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur GoDaddy Website Builder

En savoir plus sur GoDaddy Website Builder

Choisissez simplement un modèle, puis personnalisez les polices, les couleurs et le contenu pour créer un site web qui vous ressemble.

En savoir plus sur GoDaddy Website Builder

This is a free extension in GoDaddy that allows you to make your own website very quickly and without any start-up capital. You can get an online presence within minutes.

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years.

GoDaddy Website Builder - Notes

4,0

GoDaddy Website Builder a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 241 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoDaddy Website Builder ?

Filtrer les avis (1 241)

Founder/Formulator
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Romaric
Romaric
Web & graphic designer (Cameroun)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

GoDaddy Website Builder

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's a perfect solution for designing simple landing pages and other types of forms. It's easy to use and doesn't cost much money. It doesn't require any skills to work with the editor as all the features are well specified. I recommend this tool to people who are looking for simple-to-work-with web designing solutions.

I tried GoDaddy Website Builder for some months and overall, the qulaity of experience it offers isn't that bad. It's a nice option dfor designer who are looking for a simple web builder tool with limited features of course.The UI is quite neat and simple to work with; You don't need to be a developer to work with.The editor is highly responsive and one killer aspect of it is that ; it doesn't lag or bug like some website builders that I have tested.The fact that this visual builder is well coded and there are no bulk addons makes its editor fully responsive and runs seamlessly even on low-capacity computers.The pricing structure is quite fair compared to the quality of experience the builder itself delivers. I must say it's affordable.

GoDaddy Website Builder is limited to certain features and funtionalities and this makes the overall designs to not being very visual appealing. I can say it's a nice alternative for building just simple landing pages.

Phillip
General Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good product and ease of use.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it was a pain free experience. Easy to edit and update items. Easy to add additional content at a later date.

The product was pretty straight forward. Easy to get started and build a website.

Sometimes added photos and getting them to the right size and resolution can be tough.

Ba
CEO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not for the advance user who needs a website with rich features

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, I would not use this website builder for me or my clients as it does not provide some of the needed options for their growing business.

It was fairly easy to use and setup and provided the basic features for a starter website.

It fell short with some advance options such and contact form security and embedding third-party elements such as calendars and schedulers.

TOSHIA
owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of my favorite daddies, GoDaddy that is.

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have the best experience with GoDaddy and will recommend this site to anybody, especially new users and seasoned users.

I love GoDaddy friendly and easy to use format for website building for beginners. You don't need to code at all. It has rethemed formatted websites already ready for you to put your own brand on it.

I wish there was more of a online knowledge blog that can teach more people that know zip about web siting building how to build a website.

Gretchen
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

I love Go Daddy!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love it. Has made my job way easier and my product easier to order.

I like how easy and fast it is to build a website using go daddy. Also affordable!

I didn't hear about it sooner. More advertising would have been wonderful.

Nathan
Founder (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Very Basic - Good for beginners

3,0 il y a 6 mois

Affordable, Intuitive to use, easy to integrate with social media and email marketing

Lack of customization, The basic plan doesn't offer the basic needed features for SEO, the add-ons are quite expensive

Charles
Charles
Mental Performance Consulting (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

GoDaddy review 101

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall very good experience! I simply needed a change! Perfect website to get started!

GoDaddy was an important of my process when I started with my website. It was the easiest one to get started and the most accessible. GoDaddy made the process relatively easy early on!

Overtime GoDaddy functions were not what I was looking for on my website and felt like it was a bit more expensive than other competitors like Wix, Squarespace, etc.

Dawit T.
IT Manager (Éthiopie)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Successes with Godaddy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Efficient, user-friendly web builder; streamlined design process with great results.

user friendly, customization option, responsive design, rich future sets, reliability & performance, Quick & professional customer support, community & resources, integration with third-party tools

cost effectiveness, the current pricing model specially in deluxe host package raises costs over time.

Karin
Karin
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

GODaddy is the easiest and most cost effective website builder

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I love that it's intuitive enough for me to basically set it and forget it when it comes to even my most computer-challenged clients. I can easily walk them through how to update and maintain their own website and it'll function and look just fine even after they tinker.

It's not as slick and modern as other website builders so I can't recommend it for my more artsy or high maintenance clients who want lots of features, a particular look, etc.

Laura
Registered Massage Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

The catch with ease of use

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

I chose GoDaddy as a cost-effective way to get a small business website up in a timely fashion. I have no interest in website design, and as someone who needed to get make business information available quickly and with a professional look, but didn't have extensive funds to put into this, GoDaddy was easy to use.

If you happen to choose a theme - unlike how Squarespace works - you will be locked into the features of that theme. If there is a way to modify/add buttons or change layout, I have not found it. It's unfortunate, because now that I am more comfortable working with GoDaddy and would like to personalize specific items, I am finding myself limited by the theme.

Charlee
Owner/Instructor (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

Commentaires : Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased. Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed. The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

Emil
Graphic Designer (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

Design, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for beginners with little to no experience.

Commentaires : Website to landing page this is the quick and easy way to accomplish getting online. You can deploy quick, responsive, and stunning websites in a matter of hours. I would especially recommend this if you are already using GoDaddy as a registrar and host. No need to hassle with the DNS and their custom support will help you with pretty much anything.

This is such an easy tool to use. Once you purchase a domain name GoDaddy will basically handle the rest. Click a few buttons and you have a website. There are a ton of templates to work off of and all of them are responsive. This is such a great way for a small business owner to go digital without paying for the bit marketing cost. If you're looking to design your own website GoDaddy gives you that ability.

GoDaddy branding is everywhere. If you use this tool make sure you remove their signature from the footer and other places to make it seem more like a custom website. Customers will have more confidence in your site fi you do.

Meagen
CEO (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Build Your Business With GoDaddy Today!

Commentaires : With GoDaddy Website Builder they have everything you could possibly need and want all in one. From design to domain its amazing and saves you so much more time, hassle, and frustration than other website builders.

I love GoDaddy design, templates, landing pages, web forms, contracts, and their domain builder. GoDaddy is one of the easiest website builders I've tried and I love it. It goes great with anything you already have set up with your business you can totally add what you have but they also have ideas and stuff to make it easy for you if you don't already have those things set up. I definitely recommend you to try GoDaddy for all your business needs.

I actually have no cons or negative things about GoDaddy. It has exceeded my expectations overall.

Kristen
Co-Founder (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 2–10 employés

Amazing Web Design Software!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, wonderful experience with the software! Easy to use. Opens up e-commerce opportunities. Helps customers find you online. Made a modern minimalist website with little effort for our business. Definitely a great option besides customer service isn’t as quick or helpful as I people expect for price.

This software is rather easy to use compared to others I’ve tried and has been a true asset to our small business. We’ve created a modern sleek website using this where customers can actually purchase directly and get more info on what we offer.

The customer service did not impress me. Slow and not very helpful. It’s the only issue I have with this.

Sydney
Manager (Saint-Vincent-et-les Grenadines)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Godaddy Website Builder is easy to work with.

Commentaires : GoDaddy Website Builder saves you time and get you started quickly.

I loved the various templates that they offer. These templates can be customized to suit your need.

One drawback was that some of the layout features were limited and if you do not understand coding you will have to settle for what's offered.

Harsha
Application engineers (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Best website building domain for the start-ups

Commentaires : With this platform we can create the best websites with the help of this application with minimal cost and security. The new updates can be taken with the latest version.

Building the website with minimal cost and having a high security. Helps in building the own domain based Mail. Flexibility in creating the website with multiple features. Easy payment options is quite helpful in this application.

When problem faced Instant chat with the support team is not possible, this feature can be added. The user interface speed is quite low. When files corrupted, the files which need to be taken or restored is quite expensive which can be reduced.

Jessie
President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Go Daddy Website Builder was not user friendly for me

Commentaires : For years...over a decade actually...I was pretty happy with the Website Tonight product, but when I was told that product was no longer going to be supported and I HAD to switch to the new Website Builder, it was a huge disappointment.

I have used prior Go Daddy products and the Website Tonight was great but this new Website Builder promoted additional benefits that I thought would be helpful but I never got a chance to use them

So hard to use! Not user-friendly, very difficult to add or remove content, couldn't manage areas and/or text boxes...really horrible. I actually had a rep. at Go Daddy say I was to tech-savvy for this product, which was why I was trying to make my site more advanced than what the builder was designed to accommodate...that the website builder was much, much more 'basic' but was all they had, so I was stuck with a website I hated!

Jenine
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

Commentaires : Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Julie
Owner (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

I built my own website in 3 hours!

Commentaires : It was great. At first I talked with someone for a while and explained my needs and she set me up with the right package. Then, a few days later, I realized I wanted an automatic scheduler. I called back to see if that was available and talked with another person who told me I had the wrong package and I needed this other product instead. I was confused , but switched over only to find out it was more retail driven, no blog, and no basic info page showing up in the beginning. I was devastated because I had worked so hard on my site and I lost all of my progress.
I called again and talked to another guy who apologized and said he didn't know why the previous person had me switch. But thankfully, he was able to retrieve my old content and restore my original site free of charge without losing any content .

I love how easy it is to use. I had to have someone help me integrate my shopping platform with godaddy for my online boutique Roadkill Ranch and it was a seamless endeavor. However, I recently became a certified health coach and wanted to get a simple website up. I called godaddy and they walked me through the templates and showed me how easy it was. I was able to build my own site within hours and they were available for support 24/7. I was so proud of myself. Check out www.goodjuju.health I love the support the most. The staff is so knowledgeable and was able to guide me through some challenging pages with ease. Now that I've learned the program, it's not challenging at all. I also loved how they offered a blog feature.

The thing I liked least about the product was the online shop. I wanted to add some health products to my basic site, and although I was able to upload merchandise, it limited me on how to organize the shop, that's all. It wasn't really a big deal because my website is more informational anyway.

Tiffany
Owner, Jewelry Designer and Creator, Website Designer,, and basically everything involved in running (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Awesome, all-inclusive, software for home business website design

Commentaires : I'm solving the issue of not having a website as of yet. I should be launching within the week though. I really love the blog posts, articles, forums, help center. They cover just about anything you could possibly imagine. Plus they have live help as well.

I love GoDaddy. You can do just about everything involving the website aspect of a home based business. That you have the option of completely building your own web site, using pre designed templates as a starting point, or having a website completely designed by a professional. Plus, that they do the domains and hosting as well. Having that all in one place is great. Most other website builders don't host or don't have domain purchase options. Another plus, that GoDaddy has, probably, any and every option for the dot name. It gives you the option for a creative site name, just by having a different dot besides the norm dotcom. The articles/blog posts are amazing. They cover so many topics and are pretty good with having an answer to anything you need to know.

The only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to change colors and fonts and get them to stay. They wouldn't stay where or what I wanted. I think I have it figured out now. I'm still in the process of launching my website, but I've been working on it for almost a year.

Rajeev
Rajeev
Founder (Inde)

As a web developer, one can give demo to clients what their websites will look like within 15 min.

For static websites, an excellent software using which anyone without a programming knowledge can launch websites/online stores. This software is good for increasing web literacy. As a web developer, what I frequently do is to give a taste what a client's website will look like and once the client approves, I go for the Starter Plan by GoDaddy. By using Starter Plan, however, only one database or application is allowed, which for the most part turns out to be either Wordpress or Joomla or Drupal if it is a content-based site or the likes of Magento if a shopping portal. The GoDaddy Economy Plan gives leverage to try five applications simultaneously under one account and Deluxe 25 applications. However, coming to the main point, Website Builder do comes handy as I give demo to clients who are not that computer savvy. An interesting use of Website Builder was when a client needed a website for just one month for an event. Of course, the domain name had to be booked for 12 months!

For those looking for Wordpress-like features or flexibility to try Joomla and other applications, GoDaddy Website Builder does not fit. At the end of the day, it is meant for those who have no programming knowledge! At the same time, if one has shown no inclination to try freely available software like Wordpress, it is doubtful they will go ahead and launch their website/online store using GoDaddy Website Builder independent of a web developer on their side. This is the paradox. Also, it is known that there are features in this software such as if one selects a theme and after publishing requires change, there is no way except to start afresh. However, for GoDaddy fans, this may not be a big issue because launching a site afresh should not take more than an hour. Such sites are usually short with less pages/contents!

Genesis
Entrepreneur (Nigeria)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

The game changer website building software

Commentaires : GoDaddy website Builder has helped me and my company attain our goal progressively, especially to our newly recruited workers that are average computer users. Average computer users can use GoDaddy to create word document, PowerPoint presentation easily in a professional manner. Our experience over the years show that it's not complicated like other sites. GoDaddy SSL, security, SEO features are the best so far and have other integration like PayPal and a feature to book appointments or classes in it.

GoDaddy website builder software is easy to use and inexpensive compare to other sites. It works Wonder when editing interface and the ability to see the site you're working on at the right side of your screen and then have your original site on the left side of the screen. The drag and drop features of GoDaddy software provide users with the best solution to start making your own website without having coding knowledge in the first place.

Sometimes I find it difficult to have full control of the presentation on mobile devices. There's also no much font options for users to compare. And finally, many of the layout features were limited for beginners unless you know how to code.

christophere
founder (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2–10 employés

Dont be scared this is user friendly and easy enough you'll look likea professional

Commentaires : My overall experience with Go daddy website builder was pleasant. When your are a designer on a budget and cant afford word press this is a very capable and viable option.

The site customization options are very detailed and would easily rival that of other popular programs like word press. The plug ins and input abilities are vast and seeing as how it is very cut and paste and plug and play you can bring any attribute of a professionally made site into play and with the go daddy website builder that even the most computer illiterate person can make a beautiful well balanced and smooth web site in a reasonable amount of time and this can cut your overhead down from not having to pay to build and implement any attribute to your site

I would have to say I have a hard time finding something I dislike about said builder. It covers all corners of the building processes. The only issue I had is i wish there were more options in the packages you can buy or at least an option to pick your extras more in said package deals.

CARLOS
CARLOS
Presidente (Venezuela)

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet. It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price. They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client. GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.