Avis clients sur GoDaddy Website Builder

4,2 (1 127) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur GoDaddy Website Builder

Choisissez simplement un modèle, puis personnalisez les polices, les couleurs et le contenu pour créer un site web qui vous ressemble.

En savoir plus sur GoDaddy Website Builder

This is a free extension in GoDaddy that allows you to make your own website very quickly and without any start-up capital. You can get an online presence within minutes.

The price is a bit high, and I am not sure why, but my website gets very little traffic. This is frustrating after two years.

GoDaddy Website Builder - Notes

4,0

GoDaddy Website Builder a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 127 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé GoDaddy Website Builder ?

Filtrer les avis (1 127)

Founder/Formulator
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Happy overall. Best choice for me out of several.

4,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11-50 employés

Create a Professional Website with Zero Coding Knowledge

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : All the basic features are free. Which is a good option for new users. Anyone can test out the platform with paying any single cent. Worth for the money you invest. There is no doubt, GoDaddy Website Builder is a Great Website Developing Platform out there. Very straight-forward configuration process and Lots of customizable options and templates makes this platform very useful. Anyone can use this platform to build their personal websites as well as business or e-commerce sites.

We don't need and HTML/CSS Knowledge to build a Unique and Professional Website using GoDaddy Website Builder. They provide Variety of custom templates and design option to build our website. It is very easy and efficient. This platform is really User Friendly for any beginner level developer. You can start building your own website without and prior knowledge. It has great integration options with many other third party tools. Another great thing is their 24/7 customer support which is amazing. They provide quick solutions to all our queries. When talking about Technical side, their Hosting, Bandwidth Speed and Custom Domain features are excellent too.

Nothing to complaint, but there are some incompatibilities when we do integrations. Other than that, there is nothing to worry.

Emil
Graphic Designer (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

GoDaddy Website Builder Review: What to expect?

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I find it challenging to describe the overall GoDaddy website builder experience because it varies greatly based on the goals and expectations of the user. The website builder from GoDaddy could be perfect for some people and simple to use, while lacking some functionality or customization possibilities for others.GoDaddy's website builder is generally targeted at individuals and small businesses searching for an easy and economical solution to establish a basic website. Larger, more complicated websites with a need for sophisticated features and functionality are not as ideal for it.Users should thoroughly assess their needs and compare available website builder alternatives before choosing one, in general. This will make it more likely that they will select the platform that best suits their requirements and objectives.

Simple to use: Even for people with little to no technical skills, GoDaddy's website builder is made to be simple to use.Numerous configurable themes are available from GoDaddy, allowing consumers to select the style that best suits their needs and preferences.SEO tools: To assist customers in optimizing their websites for search engines, GoDaddy's website builder offers SEO tools.Mobile-friendly: Users of GoDaddy's website builder may develop websites that are responsive to mobile screens.Support for e-commerce: GoDaddy's website builder features e-commerce support, enabling users to set up online shops and conduct direct sales from their websites.

Limited customization possibilities: Compared to competing platforms, GoDaddy's website builder may not give as many customization options to consumers.Limited scalability: GoDaddy's website builder might not be appropriate for bigger, more complicated websites that need more sophisticated features and capabilities.Even while GoDaddy provides a free basic website builder package, consumers might need to pay extra for upgrades or more features, which might raise the overall cost of the service.Lack of control: Some users might discover that they do not have as much control as they would with other platforms over the appearance and functioning of their website.Users may not have as much influence over SEO as they would with other platforms, despite the fact that GoDaddy's website builder offers some SEO capabilities.

Ba
CEO (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Not for the advance user who needs a website with rich features

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I would not use this website builder for me or my clients as it does not provide some of the needed options for their growing business.

It was fairly easy to use and setup and provided the basic features for a starter website.

It fell short with some advance options such and contact form security and embedding third-party elements such as calendars and schedulers.

Roldan
Roldan
Senior Web Designer and Developer (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

For simple and straightforward websites, by all means - GoDaddy!

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Not that good! All added to the fact that there are some solid and more cost-effective hosting sites now around the corner. If money of budget is not an issue by all means go with a more sophisticated hosting platform - such as SiteGround, Kinsta or Cloudways - and know the difference. These hosting companies have their own built-in website builder as well. As for myself, the moment I lead our company into changing hosting and website builder (SiteGround) for this matter - we never looked back. We felt the difference. If you are serious about your business, don't settle for anything less (like GoDaddy) - go for the best and industry standard hosting and website builders.

- It's straightforward. It's like if you are in the neck of time - by all means use GoDaddy website builder. It's a good leverage coupled with your domain and hosting plans.- GoDaddy has a long history of being an online vendor of domains. So, i believe they are mature in this field. - Beginner friendly. If you are not used to an elaborate website editing and a complete beginner - by all means go with GoDaddy.

- GoDaddy is just expensive, if not not cost effective. If you have ever used this builder as packaged to your hosting and domain then I can say, it is not consumarate .- At hosting level, the hosting is really hard to navigate an set-up. It still use primitive user interface.- Customer support lacks product knowledge. I cringe over this. You'd be far better off Googling the solutions for yourself.- GoDaddy is slow. Don't expect so much for the speed at no cost. They can offer optimization for you at a hefty price.

Jermill
Member (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

Not fully customizable but an easy and affordable solution for small businesses and individuals.

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, GoDaddy Website Builder is a user-friendly platform for creating professional-looking websites. It is particularly well-suited for small businesses and individuals who need an affordable and simple solution for creating a website.

GoDaddy Website Builder is a user-friendly platform for creating professional-looking websites. It is particularly well-suited for small businesses and individuals who need a simple and affordable solution for creating a website.One of the key strengths of GoDaddy Website Builder is its simplicity. The platform includes a range of templates and design tools that allow users to easily create a website without any prior coding experience. It also includes a range of features for customizing the look and feel of the website, including the ability to add images, videos, and other media.In addition to its design tools, GoDaddy Website Builder also includes a range of features for managing and promoting a website. These features include the ability to add and manage content, integrate with social media, and track website traffic.

One potential drawback of GoDaddy Website Builder is that it may not be as flexible or customizable as some other website building platforms. The platform includes a range of templates and design tools, but users may not have as much control over the layout and appearance of their website as they would with a platform that allows for more advanced customizations. Additionally, some users have reported that the templates and designs available on GoDaddy Website Builder can feel somewhat limited or basic compared to those offered by other platforms. However, GoDaddy does offer a range of paid plans that include additional templates and design options.

Steven
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

GoDaddy Website Builder is a business builder!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Our overall experience with GoDaddy Website Builder has been tremendous!

The features we enjoyed most about the GoDaddy Website Builder is the ease of use, and the customizable templates.

There is very little not to like about the GoDaddy Website Builder. It provided all the tools our firm could ask for- with the addition of many tools that we have yet to explore just yet.

Vernesia
Licensed Professional Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy Does It

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have built approximately three sites over the years using this software. It was easy to do. The finished product of your website will look like it was done by the pros!

This software takes the guess work out of building a website. This software is so easy to use that anyone with basic computer knowledge can build their own website. The software guides you through the steps.

The features in this software are easy to follow.

Abdulsalam
Graphic Designer (Nigeria)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

GoDaddy Does Not Care If You Are A Beginner

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

GoDaddy features are very simple and its purpose is very simple. Its site builder is easy to use and straight to the point

Unlike a few other platforms. GoDaddy requires coding knowledge for some operations which proved an obstacle for me

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
Founder (Côte d’Ivoire)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Godaddy Website Builder

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Godaddy's website creation tool is intuitive and easy to use.Creating great looking websites has never been easier.

I like using Gadaddy, it's an all-in-one tool.

DeAnn
DeAnn
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Good website builder

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I liked the templates that you can use to start building a website. GoDaddy has more options than other website builders.

What I liked least is customer service. When I used it, you would have to email/chat to communicate with GoDaddy and then it was quite a process to get an answer. GoDaddy is limited on how much customization one can make on a template.

Charlee
Owner/Instructor (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

User-friendly attractive website maker with limited features but good price

Commentaires : Overall, I found the GoDaddy Website Builder to be a good value for the money and the features it offers. I liked the ease of use and the way my website looked professional and functional. I created my site in just two evenings after work, and I think it was because GoDaddy's interface was simple for me to use without crowding me with options I didn't need. GoDaddy does have other integrations too, such as PayPal integration and a feature to book appointments or classes, but I can't speak to those. I have considered looking into those features in the future as I grow my site and business. Although I had a few complaints about some of the editing tools, the positives of the user-friendly editor and the price outweighed the negatives and I will be continuing to use GoDaddy Website Builder.

I actually switched from Wix to GoDaddy Website Builder because I liked the simpler format of GoDaddy. I found GoDaddy Website Builder easy to use and intuitive. I was able to create my website much more quickly and not get overwhelmed with endless templates and aesthetic options. I was surprised to see that my finished site looked just as professional and attractive as if I had chosen one of the more trendy site builders. I liked the interface of GoDaddy and I liked the templates for websites and pages that were offered. There were no extra unnecessary bells and whistles to get in the way of my images and the text I wanted to showcase on my website. I also found the price of GoDaddy to be inexpensive when a yearly plan is purchased. Another thing I particularly liked about GoDaddy's editing interface was the ability to see my site on the left side of the screen as I add pages and sections or edit content. This is nice to have the "workspace" to edit my content on the right side of the screen and then have my site on the left side. In contrast, I believe Wordpress, which I have used in the past, has a couple more steps to go through before you get to view your site as it will appear.

There were only two issues I had with GoDaddy. Firstly, while I do prefer having a few quality options over hundreds of options, one feature that I do wish GoDaddy provided when creating pages is the ability to add multiple "action buttons" to a section. In GoDaddy Website Builder, action buttons are those clickable buttons that link to another page or an external source (they usually say things like "Learn More" or "Register Now"). There wasn't an option to add more than one of these action buttons to a page section. I needed to have multiple links inside of a section, but only one action button was available. I surpassed this obstacle by adding more sections, but that created unwanted space on the page that I intended to be more compact. This is a feature that I feel like is needed. The second flaw I found with GoDaddy is that sometimes previews of my site misrepresented the changes I'd recently made. For example, I added a page to the site in Editor, but when I viewed it in Preview, my change was not shown. I believe it may take the Preview some time to load your changes, but it can be a bit frustrating if right away you need to see how the edit you made will look on your actual site.

CHARLENE
Salon owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great customer service, dependable

I found it easy to set up , using the templates saves a lot of time and looks professional. Throughout the years I have redesigned several times and usually within a few hours a new site is up and running.

I would just say to keep getting the best site and price Call once a year and have them check the “latest technology and pricing “ many times its best to start fresh to have things look good on ever changing interface

Julie
Marketing Consultant (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Great for quick websites!

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I currently manage several sites using GoDaddy and it's a low-maintenance strategy to online web presence. You don't get all the bells and whistles to a Wordpress or custom site, but sometimes you don't need all of that! If you need to get a simple site up in a few days, this is a good option.

I often recommend this route for clients who don't want to spend a lot of time or money, but need a simple website with just a few pages. If you need to "exist" online, this is a clean and easy way to do so.

The templates can be a little clunky. I also found it a little hard to apply the templates to our account in some instances. The packages can be a little tricky if you don't look for them through certain areas of your account.

Maria
Owner (É.-U.)

Easy to use

Commentaires : So far it’s not bad. It’s easy to use and it’s cheaper than other softwares.

This software it’s easy to use and upload photos and cheaper than other softwares And I only pay one time payment and it doesn’t charge hiding fees.

This software doesn’t show my website Or my online store on google unless I promote my website on Facebook. I wish it would automatically show my pictures on google.

Braden
Director of Marketing & Business Development (É.-U.)
Machines, 11-50 employés

Great for Fast and Secure

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I believe GoDaddy is a worthwhile investment for any consultant and/or small business owner. The design platform is built to make web-editing quick and easy for anyone. GoDaddy provides a large number of key app plug-ins to create a fully functioning professional site. If you don't mind having some creative restrictions, the template site options are fantastic tools to turn around full sites quickly.

GoDaddy's website builder holds up against its competitors on all of the major functions. It allows you to customize the branding of the entire site, you have the choice of using an existing template or developing each page from scratch! The media management on the back end makes it incredibly easy to upload, manipulate, and even edit any media content you choose to put on your site. Everything is visually managed, which makes it very easy to create consistency in aesthetic and makes editing and updating incredibly easy. You are not required to have a GoDaddy domain to utilize the website builder either.

Although the preset templates are as good as any other competitors, the functional piece is more restrictive than most other web building platforms. One component of the template site that is incredibly restrictive is the forms. GoDaddy only allows for three question types in its templated forms-number, single line text, and multi-line text. This is incredibly inconvenient if you're attempting to create a form that's more integral than a standard "Contact Us" submission. Additionally, although the modular designer for the template sites makes it very quick and easy to edit and manipulate pages/media it only allows for so much customization. There is no "in-between" where you can template a site, but also create "from scratch" page designs. Once you've committed to a template, you have to work within the given bounds. Other competitors with similar modular structures have provided more freedom in this realm.

Jenine
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

GoDaddy has all tools you need to make your busniess stand out against the rest!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I am more than pleased with out experience with GoDaddy. They were a life saver when it came to making my busniess stand out in the right places and to the right audience. For the novice(which i am) at website design, SEO ranking, marketing etc. they make it possible for the everyday consumer to highlight their busniess. It really looks like you paid a prefessional to desgin it for you. All the time I have people complimenting our website and asking who desgined it for you and how much did it cost? I think some of them really do not believe me when I tell them " I did it!"

What I like most about GoDaddy is how easy it was to build ouir website. Don't get me wrong you still need to put a lot of work into it to make it your own and so it also represnts your business. With GoDaddy they give you the layout and show you every step of the way how to market, how to increase your SEO ranking, they help you intergrate your social media, set up omline booking, and showcase your services. This is just for your website desgin. They help you register your domain, get a business email and much, much more.

What I dislike the most is that every add on is an additional cost. Not only can it add up very quick but unless you purchase them all at once you will have the product renewals coming out at all different times and it can be hard to remember. It would be better if there was maybe a package option. So you can pick a certain number of products you want that fits into their package options and you get a bit of a discount for purchasing all at once. Just giving the consumer and option to do what is best for their business. SOme busniess may not need much while others need a lot.

Vendedor (Brésil)

Advantages of Godaddy's offered plans

I confess that I really like Godaddy, you find the best prices for domains of the most diverse types and still have impeccable support that only Godaddy offers. If you want to buy a domain that you already know is for sale or if you prefer to give up your domain, you can also sell it. Buying a domain that is for sale is a great proposal for anyone who wants to start a website with their domain and does not have a known name and can choose to buy domains that people have given up using. You can choose promotional packages including, the chosen domain and the protection of your data, the amount you pay is minimal and you can even include a hosting plan in your package. At Godaddy it also allows its customers the option of creating sites, I currently have a Godaddy site in the free plan, but there are also plans that have more content and much more possibilities for use. I have the site on a free plan, not because I started using a domain now, Godaddy offered me the site for free because I already have a domain with them for a long time, but I can switch to the paid plan or not. Best prices for website creation plans, you can get them today worth 14.99 in the basic plan to get started.

purchasing the website creation plan, I found the fonts very simple. I think Godaddy should give customers more font options for the website.

Tiffany
Owner, Jewelry Designer and Creator, Website Designer,, and basically everything involved in running (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Awesome, all-inclusive, software for home business website design

Commentaires : I'm solving the issue of not having a website as of yet. I should be launching within the week though. I really love the blog posts, articles, forums, help center. They cover just about anything you could possibly imagine. Plus they have live help as well.

I love GoDaddy. You can do just about everything involving the website aspect of a home based business. That you have the option of completely building your own web site, using pre designed templates as a starting point, or having a website completely designed by a professional. Plus, that they do the domains and hosting as well. Having that all in one place is great. Most other website builders don't host or don't have domain purchase options. Another plus, that GoDaddy has, probably, any and every option for the dot name. It gives you the option for a creative site name, just by having a different dot besides the norm dotcom. The articles/blog posts are amazing. They cover so many topics and are pretty good with having an answer to anything you need to know.

The only issue I had was that I couldn't figure out how to change colors and fonts and get them to stay. They wouldn't stay where or what I wanted. I think I have it figured out now. I'm still in the process of launching my website, but I've been working on it for almost a year.

Krista
Krista
Entrepreneur (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

My GoDaddy Website Builder Review

Commentaires : Overall, I am having an Excellent experience using GoDaddy Website and Website builder. I have received good feedback about our company website which makes me glad I decided to use GoDaddy.

GoDaddy website builder is very practical and easy for anyone to use. It has several different themes and layouts to choose from that will be perfect your business. The 30 day free trial was very useful to get to know the software and give it a true test to ensure it met our expectations. I also like that it links with Square and provides built in shipping options to use if you are shipping goods to customers.

The only con that I can think of is the ability to make updates on your website from a cell phone or tablet would be great.

Réponse de l'équipe de GoDaddy

il y a 3 ans

Hey Krista- Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate you! Thanks, Jenny

Nibaruta
ceo (Pakistan)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

best website builder

Commentaires : I have done a lot of website in GoDaddy website builder for my clients include but not limited to e-commerce, personal website, companies websites, and more. It's a thumbs up for me, but remember if it's a website that requires custom work or features Cpanel/ WordPress is better.

For companies that do not require complicated or custom websites this ideal platform to use. Personal websites and e-commerce are as well built easily. you can do it yourself and not you can partially give access to someone to do it without compromising your account. no coding knowledge required just drag-drop.

Everything is fine except the price could be better if reduced. and it would be nice if they allow freelancers to develop plugins for more features.

Daniel
Daniel
Asistente ejecutivo superior (Venezuela)

Amazing! building your own website can not be easier

With godaddy you have everything in one place. You do not have to worry because you have the hosting, the domain, the website design and even the possibility of creating your own professional email domain. In a few steps you can go from being a small enterprise to become a great company because in our days having a website is the most important thing in order to grow. Godaddy allows you to do everything you need to create your professional image. In addition, you centralize all the expenses to one single figure given that you make a single annual payment for the hosting and domain of your website. It also offers incredible options that adapt to your needs and allow you to save a lot of money. You do not have to risk hiring a hosting in an unknown server, since godaddy offers it to you at an incredible price and with the highest security guaranteed. In my case, my partners and I used godaddy to create our own website. It took us some time because none of us is an expert in the area of design and programming, but in the end we were able to do it ourselves, saving us a lot of money.

I have nothing bad to say, I do not think there is a better platform than godaddy. It's amazing how easy it can be to develop your own website thanks to go daddy

Dawn
Manager (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

I absolutely love GO DADDY (Email/Domain Purposes)

Commentaires : It has brought the company together communication wise and keeps everything in detailed order.

I love the ease of sending and receiving emails. I love how you can add employees to have a new email under the domain. The process is super easy. There is also a calendar function where you can add birthdays and important meeting dates, etc and it will not only remind you of these dates, but you can share the calendar with other employees so that everyone can see what is to come. I also love how you can change your preferences like your signature and the color of your display bar. You also can make as many folders as you want for storage of certain emails. My favorite is the greetings email. You can send an email with a border around it with different titles as in birthdays, meetings, anniversaries, death in the family and when you send out those emails it will be a picture attached or a live video pertaining to what you are sending. Pretty cool!

There is NOTHING I do not like about GoDaddy Website Builder.

CARLOS
CARLOS
Presidente (Venezuela)

Creating your own website has never been so easy!

You do not need to be a web programmer, graphic designer, or technology expert to develop your own website through GoDaddy. Is a leading company in the market that has more than 76 million domains registered on the internet. It offers everything you are looking for to make your small business into a great company. I consider that it has the most complete range of services on the market, because the GoDaddy team offers you: domain, website, hosting, online marketing and online security, professional email supported by office. All with a reasonable price. They offer you a range of options, whose prices are adapted to the most particular needs of each client. GoDaddy's customer service is excellent, it works 24/7 in all regions of the world, available in a large number of languages.

My experience with GoDaddy is very satisfactory. Its customer satisfaction policy is incredible. I have nothing to object.

Adele
Self-employed (É.-U.)
Art, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A must have the budding entrepreneur

Commentaires : I built my website with GoDaddy to sell my art and build up my brand and internet presence. I have just gotten started so I don't have stats to report. But it has worked perfectly for my purposes. As soon as I published the site it has started to generate interest and I have received a lot of praise for how professional it looks. Its very encouraging that it puts the power of building a great website into the hands of the general person who may not have a lot of tech skills. You can also pay to have the site built for you if you prefer. GoDaddy definitely exceeded my expectations.

What makes this software great is that even if you are not a tech genius you can still build a great website that looks professional while maintaining creative control and allowing your personal style to shine. It makes building a website fun and easy. It's easy to add and remove sections from your site and it has easy to use templates and stock images. Adding your own images is easy with the drag-and-drop feature. the auto-save feature is great so you don't lose your work. Publishing the site takes only minutes and there is a lot of great advice about marketing. It has a blog included in the plan that I got with a free trail.

I felt like some of the features could have been explained a little bit better in an easier to find location. Navigating the site was not as intuitive as it could be for a general lay person. I would like to see an index of help features on every page that was more in-depth.

Michelle
Seamstress (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

GoDaddy Provides Professionalism to Your Business

Commentaires : My website is getting much more views and making more sales than it previously did on Yahoo SiteBuilder. I am very satisfied!

I really like how easy it is to navigate in regards to building a website from scratch. I have an online business and about 2 months ago my previous site informed me they would be shutting down. I looked through many different website building options and chose GoDaddy. It allows you to truly make your business look so professional. You can use their templates to create an about me, a products page, a shipping and payment page and much more!

There is one con about GoDaddy and it seems to have been around for many years. When you are trying to set prices for shipping multiple items, it is a real nightmare! There is no easy way to set it up so that your customer isn't charged an arm and a leg for shipping if they decide to purchase more than one item. I did find a workaround that worked for my business but unfortunately, that is not the case for many others.