15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur HubSpot Service Hub

Organisez votre équipe, créez des solutions client proactives et tenez compte de la satisfaction de vos clients avec HubSpot Service Hub.

En savoir plus sur HubSpot Service Hub

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered).

HubSpot Service Hub - Notes

HubSpot Service Hub a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 156 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé HubSpot Service Hub ?

Head of Marketing
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 11–50 employés

Hubspot est un outil CRM complet et très riche mais présente quelques lacunes

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Mon outil CRM favori !

Je suis partisan de HS. Je l'ai utilisé dans deux sociétés différentes et de deux façons différentes. Pour moi, l'outil est complet et permet une gestion optimale du support client.

HS propose paradoxalement trop de fonctionnalités au détriment d'une certaine simplicité.

Josh
Josh
Co-Founder (É.-U.)

Hubspot Service Hub

Commentaires : Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Jira, Drift et Intercom

Pourquoi choisir HubSpot Service Hub : Integration with our Hubspot CRM.

Logiciel antérieur : Drift

Pourquoi passer à HubSpot Service Hub : Single platform for sales and service teams. Enjoyed the look and feel of the knowledge base more. The quick insights seemed to be spot on to how we want to measure Knowledge Base success.

Hailey
Sales Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

The best CRM product we used.

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I like how the product organization allows the attachment of offers. This keeps the record clean. I appreciate the possibility that everyone can see the ticketing area as well, instead of keeping it isolated to one person. The ticketing system is excellent, allowing me to prioritize and manage customer requests efficiently. The chatbot functionality is also useful – I can customize it to suit my business needs. Integration with other Hubspot tools like email makes it a pretty complete solution. Overall easy to use, has the features we needed, and most importantly is easy to customize to enable solid reporting.

I love using ServiceHub to support my clients because it allows us to see the service at all levels: grainy and in the weeds as we work on each ticket for the client, then also at high altitude. 30,000 feet as we collect reports of the overall support experience. Of our customers. Additional features like feedback surveys are essential for measuring business success. I use Hubspot to manage requests and communicate via chatbots and I am very impressed with the platform. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and get things done quickly.

Frustrated when there is only one ticket holder or it is difficult to assign collaborators. Sometimes some people have to work on several projects and it is difficult to know who is doing what.

Thomas
Senior IT Developer (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

HubSpot Service Hub

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

HubSpot Service Hub is very easy to use and doesn't take a long time to grasp. All members of the team can use it no matter of technical knowledge.

It would be good to see more features brought to it such as allowing users to raise a ticket themselves straight in to Service Pipelines.. and then being able to have tracked email conversations with the user, through HubSpot, via the Ticket itself. This would keep it all under one place and not require us to use our email software separately and then update our tickets manually.

Sergio
Application Engineer (Espagne)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201–500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

HubSpot Service Hub is not a mature product - Stay away if you can

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am extremely disappointed.

I like that it is connected with the CRM (which we use for sales and martketing). This is the main reason why we looked into it in the first place.

The Customer Portal that my customers see is very poor quality compared to similar tools. The interface is not customizable at all. You cannot even let the customer see in the overview of the tickets who is servicing his/her requests. I have found multiple bugs and I was told "We know. We do not have a timeline to fix this". Customers cannot even embed a picture in a message. The list could go on and on.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Freshdesk, JIRA Service Management et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à HubSpot Service Hub : I chose HubSpot because we already use it for the CRM (sales and marketing) and because I was told that I could get most of what I wanted by the HubSpot partner that I contracted for the customization. I prepared a detailed spec of what I wanted. The partner was nice and competent, but he just did not know and promised things he should not have.

Kreasan
Jnr HR Business Partner (Afrique du Sud)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Amazing features with realistic functionalities.

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Ideal solution to creating and converting more leads. Commendable results and looking forward to more achievements.

Giving customers the best treatment takes the best part of the journey. The dashboard is flexible to changes and easy to manage. HubSpot Service Hub has a free sign up plan which is key to ensuring an informed decision. Through live chat, we have realized a commendable rise in customers since the tool helps in converting leads to clients. Best there is.

No cons at all. Their services are great and it is free which is absolutely amazing.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Hubspot helps us manage and resolve tickets

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's fantastic that you can add tickets and information from other parts of the site. It's got straightforward menus and a plethora of straightforward reports. The ability to create distinct permission tiers is another feature I appreciate.

I find it helpful that we have dashboards to track the outcomes of our efforts, both individually and collectively. Integration inside an organization is facilitated by the system's compatibility with other programs.

It can be time-consuming for Hubspot data to be imported into other programs. There are several nice to use dashboards, but they can be slow to load.

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great software for tracking sales and tickets

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : HubSpot makes it simple to monitor key performance indicators, create actionable processes and surveys, and aggregate the results in a well-organized dashboard. This allows you to see where you excel and where you need more work.

Using HubSpot's Service Hub is simple and straightforward. Numerous FAQ-answering video guides are available. These undoubtedly cut down on the amount of time spent communicating with support staff. However, the help desk is top-notch and always available. They're better than I could have hoped for.

As the size of your team grows, you'll need to buy more seats to keep everyone on the same platform. It would be fantastic if purchasing the platform didn't restrict you to a specific amount of seats.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Overall system for managing your customers that keeps constantly improving

Commentaires : We started using Hubspot Service Hub overall when Hubspot presented their Chat feature. We have seen many improvements and new features have been implemented throughout the year so I'm positive it will become even greater tool in the future. Would recommend.

Hubspot works well as an overall system for Customer Service. Chat, Help Center and Customer surveys are easily modifiable and there's constantly new features presented.

The Hubspot chat is still relatively new service and is missing some elements which would be beneficial in professional use(such as possibility to delete messages, the search function within chat is not always as user friendly as expected.)

Brooke
Head of Marketing (Israël)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

Commentaires : I've been working with Hubspot along with the rest of my team for 4 months and it's only getting better. There is a LOT to explore and it's so easy to have everything working together.

Working with hubspot has made managing our customers much more easy. I have the ability to create surveys and see which users a replying, create automated messages, tag team members in tickets and more.

The ticketing feature is not as advanced as other services but it makes it easy when all contacts are in the hubspot CRM

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : SugarCRM

Pourquoi choisir HubSpot Service Hub : Hubspot allowed us to keep all users in the crm and do a lot more all in one place

Logiciel antérieur : Freshdesk

Pourquoi passer à HubSpot Service Hub : ease of use

Enrico
Customer Service Manager (Kenya)

My Expereince With HubSpot Service Hub

5,0 il y a 2 mois

We have used this product as a CRM and comes with amazing features and capabilities. It is affordable, easily customizable and very helpful thanks to multiple features.

No negative issues with HubSpot Service Hub

Nikki
Senior Manager of Customer Success (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Easy and intuitive + awesome customer support!

Ability to see all information on our customers in one place, ease of use, self-service knowledge base articles, online academy courses, and customer support.

The Service Hub is a newer product they offer and the functionality of the product is limited. However, I have no double it will evolve over time. It still works for us, but I look forward to more advanced options in the future.

Ripley
Customer Success (Canada)
Sports, 51–200 employés

AMAZING!!!!!!

Commentaires : Our team loves using Hubspot because there are so many unique features and reports that make our lives so much easier!

Hubspot is very responsive and provides excellent customer service! Whenever there is a bug or issue it is addressed immediately. Our company loves using hubspot for many reasons but mostly how user friendly it is and easy to navigate!

It would be helpful to have a form to fill out when we have suggestions/requests for feature updates/improvements!

Consie
Business Development Executive and Sales Coordinator (Australie)
Matériaux de construction, 11–50 employés

Ticketing

Commentaires : Overall, the ticketing in the service hub is what i would like to acknowledge. This is very time savvy, and helps coordinate the workload of the team. It is viewable by everyone and each team player is held accountable for the turn around of their work. In our business we have a response time of 24-48 hours, and the tickets just show you the details you need to know and the whereabouts of that response. This is essential for the front of house team to be able to relay to the client at any given moment and any team member can do this.

I use this software daily and the most part of my job i am using the service hub. This mainly consists of the use of tickets that enable team members to have a solid view of the workload as well as the general outer team can see. I like most about this software that every move can be held accountable, someone is responsible for everything that goes in there and it makes everyone work as a team.

Some more automation would be good, i guess it is somewhat hard given the details it pulls. But when it automatically pulls information that you know you have changed, this can sometimes be very frustrating and also can cause contacts/ companies to associate more 10,000 engagements very fast and overfill the CRM very fast.

Mathew
Digital Marketing Specialist (Inde)
Presse écrite, 11–50 employés

A worthwhile choice.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Satisfactory.

Hubspot is easy to use and has a robust support/helpdesk - always ready and happy to help with any queries.

Pricing. Hubspot is not the most affordable option out there.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi choisir HubSpot Service Hub : Costs.

Logiciel antérieur : Zoho CRM

Pourquoi passer à HubSpot Service Hub : Wide variety of features for my teammates.

Maxwell
Head of Education (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 1 001–5 000 employés

HubSpot's Knowledge Base Prioritizes Ease of Use

Commentaires : HubSpot's Knowledge Base has allowed my company a place to collect important information for contractors nationwide. It is a place for them to turn to with questions or clarifications, and to learn more about their expectations. I feel like it really stepped up my company's ability to provide on-demand assistance.

As a creator and a user, the interface is very easy to navigate. The focus is very much on text - HubSpot's knowledge base ends up looking like an encyclopedia. This focus on text keeps thing simple and straightforward. Developments are carefully added, not to shake up the use of a knowledge base, but to streamline the delivery of text information.

The focus on text keeps customization options minimal. For the first few months of using HubSpot's knowledge base, there was nothing you could do to change the look of the home page. That has been (thankfully) updated to allow for a few different templates. The implementation of images and other media is a far second place to the focus on text. Lastly, the search option leaves some to be desired. It searches strictly for language contained in the articles. I would like the option to add metadata tags.

Ilir
Growth Hacker (Norvège)

Hubspot Service: Work in progress but getting there

Commentaires : Like many other SaaS services, they are always updating and adding new functionality. For companies that are using other modules from Hubspot should definitely consider using Hubspot Service, it will only get better. Businesses need to incorporate all elements of the flywheel in order to ensure the best possible user experience. Keep up the good work Hubspot.

- Integrating with the website is easy and done simple steps. You don't need any technical background to do that. - Setting up the knowledge base with articles and documentation is a simple process. Creating categories and subcategories is easy. - If you have used the CRM, Marketing modules in Hubspot, you are quite familiar with the tickets. Some of the features have gotten better and improved.

Hubspot has much to learn from the established players in the game such as Zendesk. They lack much on the automation and since Hubspot is a preferred solution in Europe, they should have multiple language support on the knowledgebase. They should also add a smarter layout to the conversations (inbox) to not to seem as cluttered as it is now. More features are needed on the allocation of agents and have more integrations with third-party.

Venita
CEO, Founder (Canada)
Relations publiques et communications, Auto-entrepreneur

You'll need to do your own research to use this product

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : This platform is a valuable asset for any business seeking to improve its customer service experience. With its powerful tools and features, you'll be able to streamline your workflows and provide faster and more efficient service to your clients, exceeding their expectations and ultimately driving growth for your business. While it may require some effort to initially understand and set up the platform, the benefits of doing so are well worth it. And with customer support available to assist you along the way, you can feel confident that you'll be able to take full advantage of all that this platform has to offer.

If you're looking for a way to connect with customers and exceed their expectations, look no further than this amazing customer service platform. With a suite of tools designed to help you build organization and efficiency in your customer service team, you'll be able to streamline your workflows and respond to customers faster and more effectively

The initial stage of launching this product can be quite challenging and confusing. I had to watch several videos to gain a proper understanding of how to operate it effectively. Although customer support was available, connecting with them was somewhat difficult. However, once I figured out how to set up each account, managing my clients became a breeze.

Patrick
Product Support Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Great for using 1 CRM - Source of Record for all customer success/sales/marketing.

Commentaires : Understand HubSpot wasn't built for service, BUT if you want to be able to use just 1 source of record for your whole company - it works very well! There is a lot to learn in terms of working around what you may have had as previous experience. Their support is readily available and they take feedback really well. As a whole, they are great to work with and always have a good interaction with their team. It makes learning and implementing the service hub a lot easier :).

Knowledge Base: The fact that I can manage my knowledge articles and chat support in one product is fantastic. The new editor for the look and feel of the overall design of the knowledge base is a huge upgrade since the last one! I also really like the reporting so far, it gives the support team a lot of insight into what is working and what is not. The new editor helps you to make super professional-looking articles.

I think one thing that would have been helpful is to be able to gate the knowledge base based on logins from our own platform, but other than that it was super easy to setup.

Selena
Technical Support (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

Outstanding Product with High Quality

Commentaires : It's been a very helpful experience. HubSpot definitely makes my daily duties more organized and self sufficient.

Overall my experience has been great. It helps to visualize the many steps we have within our company which makes it easier to proceed with certain duties in a more organized at a efficient pace.

I really can't say anything negative about this CRM at all. It has been very helpful and organizing. If they could do something a little better it could be include more user-friendly training videos.

Caio
Marketing Ops (Brésil)
Réseaux informatiques, 201–500 employés

HubSpot Service is quite there

I honestly think that the service hub is a great software and new hub from hubspot, since it's a new product it has a great ton of value. The most important things I believe would be the ticket and knowledge base, where you can have everything that your team is doing on tickets, even demands by the client and finally have a resource center to your whole team and your clients.

Although I like the knowledge base I feel it's quite limited. For once, our company just grew international, and we would need to have multiple Knowledge Bases on HubSpot, but we can only have one. The feedback surveys also are a great start, but it's limited as to how many questions I can do on a survey, sometimes I would need to question our client 3 times just so I would get the answers we need.

Arielle
Business Development (É.-U.)

Reviewing HubSpot Service Hub

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : HubSpot Service Hub overall is user friendly and makes it easy to organize your calls and tickets..

The ticketing system makes it easy for you to organize and track customer calls, issues, and service requests. Tickets can also easily be assigned, prioritized, and categorized.

I have encountered some emails not being delivered, which has affected my email outreach in the past. I've also had some difficulties with integrating other applications.

Helen
Senior Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Hubspot Service Hub

Commentaires : Easy to customise and make relevant to your business, easy for end users too.

Easy to navigate, especially as it has the same set up as the sales hub, making it an easy to implement addition to the tech stack. The fact that it comes with built in tools of inboxes, surveys, and the knowledge base, all with really easy implementation is a bonus as we would otherwise have to procure these externally and integrate them with Hubspot which would be time consuming and out of the box integrations or APIs are not always reliable, and time consuming.

Some basic UI could be improved in reporting. j

Joel
Customer Service Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Improvement over most

Enjoyed how easy it is to have a full synergy across service and other parts of the hubspot platform

Not everything is as straightforward as it would seem or requires more steps than expected

Pankaj Singh
Pankaj Singh
Manager Marketing Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Feature rich service tool for product company

Commentaires : The overall experience is very nice and effective for the team.

Knowledge management is the feature I like most, and how easy to connect it with chat and use it for customer benefit.

Nothing. It has all the features required to fulfil the requirement of the service team and product team.