15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SimplyMeet.me

En savoir plus sur SimplyMeet.me

Outil de planification gratuit qui fournit une solution fiable, rapide et très simple à utiliser pour planifier des réunions de manière efficace.

En savoir plus sur SimplyMeet.me

This is a very easy to use system and has all the features you would need without the price tag of calendly.

SimplyMeet.me - Notes

SimplyMeet.me a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SimplyMeet.me ?

Dr. Morgan
Dr. Morgan
CEO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

Harmonizely is the most versatile calendar program

Commentaires : This is a great program that I plan to keep using for a long time to organize the many calls that I have to do with people in different time zones.

Harmonizely solves a problem that no other calendar/scheduler solves: the ability to incorporate and synchronize with other calendar types in addition to the big ones like Google. For example, I use Nextcloud, and no other scheduler program seems to be able to sync with it. Harmonizely does. For me, everything else is a bonus, but there are some big bonuses: the developer is hyper-responsive to feedback, which is awesome. He implemented several features I suggested within just days. I also find it super easy to use, and likewise for my clients. At the price, it is a great program.

It is still fairly early stage, so occasionally I have run into bugs, but every time the developer has fixed them quickly.

Ryan
Web Professional (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Harmonizely has been the best scheduling software I've used.

Commentaires : Harmonizely has streamilined my appointment scheduling immesely. No more back and forth emails to check schedules. I simply send the link to my booking link, and the person selects a time that works for them. It also automatically creates a Google Meet link at the time of booking which has been invaluable.

Harmonizely has a clean interface and is comparable to Calendly. What sets them apart, is the ability to work with almost any calendar system out there.

Everything that you could ask for in a scheduling software is available. If features are missing, they can be requested on their Trello roadmap.

Meng
Director (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great features, but lacking in support

Commentaires : Whilst the UI is very clean, there are a few bugs that really made the experience a lot less enjoyable. Example - making changes to a meeting event and the changes not being saved.
The lack of support (have been waiting on a live chat response for about a week now) is frustrating.

Custom fields for things like choosing a location is a nice touch. Having multiple event/meeting types is a fantastic feature.

No way to synch multiple calendars for assignment to different meeting types. Very buggy. Changes will sometimes not be saved. The support is absolutely non existent. This is a major problem, and should be addressed.

Edda
CEO (Chypre)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Solution that works!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very good overall and they are constantly adding features, I am loving their poll feature

Easy to set up and easy to manage my scheduling needs on a daily basis

Nothing really that I have noticed that frustrates me

Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Avoid the email tag game

Commentaires : Making it easy to set the times you are available and then let people book times and have the calendar managed automatically is a HUGE benefit.

I added harmonizely to my website late last year to help with my booking of coaching clients kusing Zoom. Then at the beginning of this year I added the ability for the speakers at TEDxRuakura to book within certain times for me and the other TEDxRukura coaches. It has saved us so much time and administration (I hate admin!). Plus it is a HUGE plus that it integrates so well with Zoom which we have been using for coaching for the past 4 years.

I did have some trouble with not being able to change calendars on a per "meeting type" basis. It meant that it would book my TEDxRuakura speakers on my personal google calendar and I had to manually copy it to the shared TEDxRuakura google calendar.

Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Absolute fan of the product

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I save tons of time and demonstrate a professional approach to clients. Working with simplymeet.me is a pleasure. I highly recommend it to all my colleagues

1) Large number of customization options for the user interface2) Large number of payment systems to connect3) Everything is very easy to connect and set up4) Ability to connect custom domain5) Quick and very involved customer support

I love everything about this product. I have tried many different services of this kind, but for me simplymeet.me is the best.

Koen
Owner (Belgique)
Internet, 2–10 employés

Excellent alternative to Calendly

Commentaires : Especially in these covid-times our meetings now are more online than ever before. With Harmonizely clients are able to book slots for these online meetings, quick and easily.

Has all the bells and whistles you need and more. Easy to set-up. Easy to integrate on your own website. Great to be able to change branding and switch languages. Really satisfied with this software.

I don't have anything negative to point out here.

Internet, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simplymeet.me best work management and scheduling tool.

Commentaires : Simplymeet.me allowed me to better manage, plan my appointments and my work.

What I liked the most about this software is its calendar synchronization function in a single interface.

What I liked least is the fact that it is not easy to use for beginners.

Csaba
Owner / CEO (Autriche)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

A better Calendly alternative

Commentaires : Super satisfied!

It's cheaper than many of its rivals, yet it offers tons of great features and various other cool functionalities. Plus, it works like a charm, never had any issue with it.

Implementation of new features on the roadmap could be faster

Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Simply Meet me Helps

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

The calendar option, the booking and the easy way to use it

There is not cons on simplymeet for me

Jeremy
Co-founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great online booking software with straight forward interface

Commentaires : Customer service has been amazing with really a pretty solid product.

All of the needed features are already built-in and just work. The team is continually building out new features or enhancing others off of what their clients are asking for!

There are two nice to have features that would help out on administration. - When you use your own custom URL that it wouldn't check against the Harmonizely url shortner to make sure the name/URL is unique. It should just check agaist the custom URL. - Being able to manage all of the company's accounts. For example being able to login to team member accounts, tweak settings, copy/duplicate meeting types, etc. We can get around it but some additional features here would smooth things out.

Quentin
Web developer (Guadeloupe)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Simply does the job

Harmonizely is easy to use and let me client take their appointment easyle, never had any complain from customers

Nothing. It does the job it's suppose to do and support is there when I have a question

Alvin
Entrepreneurship Coach (Singapour)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Great scheduling automation tool

I mentor and coach entrepreneurs and business owners on scaling up their businesses, and have a lot of meetings daily. Harmonizely was easy to use and saved me tonnes of time. I basically provide my Harmonizely link for my clients to book time with me. It automatically syncs with my calendar and with Zoom, so I literally don't do anything at all.

I'm super happy with the feature set so far.

Ken
Owner (Pays-Bas)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software, but sadly it still misses a GDPR checkbox

Commentaires : Harmonizely is great, add the checkbox soon and it’s worth 5 stars.

Harmonizely is great! Easy to use. You can connect your own calendars within seconds.

Still no checkbox for the GDPR. It on the roadmap for Jan - Mar 2020, it’s Aug 2020 now... Nowadays every form has this feature and it’s required by the European law, so it’s sad that this feature is still missing at Harmonizely. Add this feature and Harmonizely is worth 5 stars.

Réponse de l'équipe de SimplyBook.me

il y a 3 ans

Hi Ken and thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Now as Harmonizely has been rebranded as SimplyMeet.me and taken over by SimplyBook.me Ltd. this has been fixed and not only are we now GDPR approved but also with ISO 27001 accreditation. All the best The SimplyMeet.me team

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great Customer Support

Commentaires : Our experience with them is amazing. Again, any time we see a need for something it is there within a month. Having that kind of support and understanding that each client is different and needs different things is very important. The accommodations are on point.

It is very simple to use. I love that it can connect with my Zoho One account so I don't have to maintain calendars in a million places and I don't accidentally have an appointment scheduled while I am on a flight.

Currently, it is lacking some features that you see with bigger name companies. However, with that being said, any and all ideas I have suggested have been done or are in the works. So not really a con.

Pierre
CEO (France)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

The best meeting tool for small business

Commentaires : I have an issue to connect my calendar with the application. I used Baikal light server based on CalDav standard. The support fix an issue on Hamonizely and help me to fix and other on my own server in only couple of day. And now it's work like a charm

This product can be used with all type of calendar system, even on premise solution.

No app, but in fact it's really a problem because evrything can be done over the web site

Paweł
Paweł
Publishing Lead Developer (Pologne)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Great meeting scheduling software

Commentaires : Great easy meeting scheduling software.

Amazing support. Ease of application use.

So far no issues. Application is stable, easy to use and does his job.

Fred
Fred
Founder (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

clean

Commentaires : excellent people!

the site is clean and the developer is open to suggestion.

he is working on it: editing and/or rescheduling.

Catherine
solopreneur (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Useful product!

Commentaires : Very good. It makes scheduling consultations and lessons much easier-- especially as most of mine are across time zones so discussing times with clients got confusing. This shows my availability according to each person's time zone, eliminating the confusion we had before.

I haven't looked into other schedulers so can't compare. Harmonizely was offered as a lifetime deal on App Sumo just when I realized I needed a scheduler. I trust App Sumo's recommendations, so I got it, and am very glad I did. It's simple to use & does what I need (which is giving potential clients access rto my calendar to book a consultation.)

As mentioned, my needs & expectations are limited. It works for me. I don't know what it may be missing.

Nohemí
Mentoring and DISC Analyst (Espagne)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Helps me to be more profesional and productive

Commentaires : I´m satisfied .

Integrated with Thrivecart the client himself reserves his appointment and create the Zoom link. Very easy for me and profesional.

TO modify availability I need more than one click. It will be perfect a direct option.

Ljuba
Ljuba
Design & Implementation (Serbie)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Saves time (and money)

Commentaires : I find Harmonizely very useful and easy to use. It saves my time - it fits perfectly in the way our company works (lot of internal meetings)

Simplicity of use - intuitive and logical interface

I would like not to be in need of such application in the first place :)

Michelle
Michelle
Web Designer (Canada)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Great look

Commentaires : Overall, I'm quite happy with Harmonizely. I prefer it over the alternatives.

What I like most about Harmonizely is how minimal the scheduler looks. It blends perfectly into my website and is simple to use.

What I like least about Harmonizely is that there isn't the option to add coupon codes. I feel that it's a great feature to have.

Stefano
none (Italie)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

good service, with features others miss

Commentaires : somewhat pricey for my basic needs
CSR is a very responsive guy!

Caldav support (for owncloud and nextcloud)

missing the "topic" of the meeting and the editing meeting to change times.

Oren
Owner (Israël)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Automation

Commentaires : Very pleased.

As a user, I do not know how hard was it to implement. As a user, I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Don't have any.

Massimo
Team coach (Italie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Useful and easy

SimplyMeet.me is really easy to use. It also allows me to send reminders to my clients and so, my attention is totally focused on business.

I would like to integrate simplymeetme with paypal

Réponse de l'équipe de SimplyBook.me

il y a 2 ans

Hi Massimo Actually we do have an integration with PayPal if you do want to accept payments via them. If you cant find it, please send an email to olena@simplymeet.me and she will be happy to help Have a great day! All the best The SimplyMeet.me team