Superb Program!

Publié le 15/06/2019
Leland H.
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use the program in a variety of scenarios and have found it to be extremely useful!

Avantages: I tried a demo of TwistedBrush Pro Studio (TBPS) and really liked everything it has to offer! After trying it out and finding how much I liked it I purchased a TBPS Perpetual License because I knew that I always wanted this software to be a part of my toolbox. There is so much you can do with this program, it's almost overwhelming. But the learning curve is actually pretty easy so it wasn't as hard to learn and understand the many options and features of this program as I first thought. I have used competing products and found most of them to be a lot more difficult to understand and learn. And most of the comparable products are a lot more expensive, and many do not have many of the options and features I've found in TBPS. Pixarra also has terrific video tutorials on their website which are very helpful.

Inconvénients: When I first purchased the software I was a bit overwhelmed by all the features and options BUT I quickly found how user friendly the program is.

An old gem for special use cases or playful painting.

Shasta P.
HoC
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it is a unique tool in the digital art world, however the near complete abandonment of the user interface and lack of customization highly cripples it's general usability especially.

Avantages: - Large selection of pre-made brushes.
- Low basic learning curve.
- Classic filters
- Many helper tools that feel a bit more like using real world art tools rather then digital ones.

Inconvénients: - Too many similar pre-made brushes.
- Lack of industry standard shortcut keys.
- Lack of interface customization.
- Lack of shortcut key customization.
- Art book save folder can not be selected and defaults to a rather unpleasant location on the system.
- Saving and loading normal files outside of the art books is cumbersome.
- User created brushes are difficult to manage.

Wonderful Digital art application

Madhavi J.
Blogger
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software is worth having for any Digital art enthusiast. Feels good to make beautiful art in such digital art software with good features to make good artwork.

Avantages: Just need to know the basics of graphics software and Twistedbrush Pro Studio program is very easy to handle for any one. Digital art could rarely go wrong as we have controls to easily undo-redo actions, and in this application, it is more than easy for us to make beautiful digital art through many varieties of brushes with the best brush control menu not in any other software, filters to stylize or edit the scene, animation and many macros kind of effects which can be automatically run to modify the image to apply beautiful effects to it, be it be frames or 3D effects to the image the output is editable and can be saved in many image formats. Twistedbrush Pro Studio also has all the studio set brushes from Pixarra which are useful to work on the image accordingly.

Inconvénients: Absolutely wonderful software but could improve on the GUI to easily scroll through the desired features fast. Could also have more features to improve the software to directly apply the common filter effects such as saturation, overlays, etc.

Amazing software

Publié le 12/06/2019
Carolyn F.
Retired
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The program is awsome and inspiring the way I can play and change and improve my creations blows my mind .
I have had to many times to redownload my program and I was supprised as customer support is outstanding and effortless Thank you for all the years. Also I am very impressed with the perpetual licence no one else has this which makes it easy for people like myself who need to redownload.
Regards Carolyn Fenney.

Avantages: The program is awsome and inspiring the way I can play and change and improve my creations blows my mind .
Regards Carolyn Fenney.

Inconvénients: Nothing negetive to report.
Everything about this program is spot on.

Quality, value for money and easy to use

James H.
Freelance artist
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using it is just a relaxing experience :)

Avantages: TB is so easy to use with a very shallow learning curve. In the pro version it has such a wide range of features with tons of brushes and their isn't much you can't do with it. I use it mainly for illustration and photo editing work. I have tried other programs but always go back to TB. It's my work horse.

Inconvénients: There may be some stuuf it can't do that more expensive programs can but with the low price point and very wide range of features it was a no-brainer for me. Some people might say the UI is a bit dated but so what?!

Excellent Recreation of Traditional Media

Ken M.
Artist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a great experience. The brushes are what really matter with painting software and TwistedBrush is at the top of the list for brush quality.

Avantages: The brushes! Twisted Brush has some of the best brushes of any software I've used. It's the only software that can recreate that "Bob Ross" feel :). The texture of the brushes is by far the most realistic and natural I've seen. I've used Corel Painter, Artrage, Clip Studio, Paintstorm Studio, Rebelle and many others but none of these nail oil paint feel like TwistedBrush does.

Inconvénients: There are some features I'd like to see added. For one a rotating canvas would be amazing. I find I really miss that compared to other software. The layer system is a bit wonky as well - I prefer the way Photoshop handles layers.

Love it

Ronald V.
Supervisor
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I will be using this app for years to come. Keep up the great work.

Avantages: This app just keeps getting better. I am so glad I went lifetime upgrades. They have great customer support. I wish others were the same. Thank you Pixarra.

Inconvénients: None. This app does what it says, and every update/upgrade it gets better.

Great Paint SShop Pro Clone For A Great Price

David M.
Tech Blogger/Disabled Gamer
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My wife uses this program to augment her colored pencil artwork, and I have used it to touch up/modify basic graphics for my blog site.

Avantages: I have used various graphical programs over the years, and many of them have moved to a cloud subscription model, but Pixarra allows you to purchase an a la carte painting program for a set price. This program works in a similar fashion to Paint Shop Pro, in its layout and tool sets, but for a better price point.

Inconvénients: I wish that this program had mover overlap with other, major program titles, so I could save money, and not have to purchase/license more programs to cover my graphic design needs.

BEST digital painting program there is.

Cole W.
Artist
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The variety of brushes, and the amazing way in which the engine handles them allows me to really get my work done, looking just how I want it to.

Inconvénients: The blending method when drawing over my own marks, with the same stroke is a bit weird.

Software for the creative mind

John G.
owever
Art, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Still discovering all of the tools in twisted brush. No need to look for special brushes or packs...it's all there.

Avantages: the number of brushes and speed of the brushes are great. So many options

Inconvénients: You have to click and drag tool you wish to use.

Wonderful product to work with

Christi P.
self employed
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am able to do so many things with it and the other Twisted Brush products. I just LOVE them!

Avantages: It has all of the advantages of Photoshop but is so much easier to work with.

Inconvénients: Installing the brushes is hard to figure out at first.

Good software for amateur or hobby artists

Publié le 23/02/2019
Ana M.
Administrator
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is good for hobby use.

Avantages: This software is more for hobby than for profesional use. You can relax and draw/paint with it as You wish. It has a lot of different types of tools for drawing, especcialy brushes.

Inconvénients: The user interface is too old and too basic. The feature when you want to change brush control isn't working properly.

Nifty TwistedBrush Pro Studio

Sheryl C.
Admin
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Thoroughly enjoyable to use.

Avantages: This nifty programme has an excellent selection of brushes which are very easy to set up and use. It is more than suitable for beginners to use at the same time perfect for the more advanced users.

Inconvénients: Can be tricky importing brushes and easy to
over-ride brushes.

Awsome software

Publié le 11/07/2019
Davids B.
Head Administrator
Services d'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: im begginer with your beautifull software but love to learn new things in my life also modern paint studio progs

Avantages: Features easy useable i love this programm

Inconvénients: nothing all is good and im loving to using it as a begginer of paint and picture edditing

Love Twisted Brush Pro Studio

Publié le 08/06/2019
Sharlene H.
Arts de la scène, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I work in film and I love this program because I can remove things from the footage and pictures that I am working for in my projects. I find it easier to use than the other programs that I have used and less time consuming which is good especially when working within a certain time frame to complete my work. I would recommend this program to everyone who is looking for something that is user friendly.

Inconvénients: so far I have found nothing that I least like about this software.

Why I love TwistedBrush Pro Studio

Reatha C.
Art & Photography Designer
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general, I just like to see the end product of an idea using your TwistedBrush Pro techniques. I love all the brushes. The learning process is at my own speed and helpful

Avantages: I like to play around and explore with these brushes and see if I can paint a digital painting

Inconvénients: When I first started this TwistedBrush Studio, I was a little intimidated with the different strokes.

Unique digital art tool

Publié le 15/06/2019
Freelance
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The huge range of brushes available makes this a standout digital art program. I also use this software for photo editing and digital media marketing creation. Range of tools with a huge variety, but very user friendly.

Inconvénients: Shortcut keys are not available to be created or customised.

waste of time effort and money

Mittie G.
Fed up user
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: if you have ever used a twisted brush program its very doubptfull you will get this to work. Must be the way they program the software.

Avantages: Dont know cant get it to work, support non existent. Waste of money

Inconvénients: same couldnt get it to work.