Avis clients sur Vyond

En savoir plus sur Vyond

Flexible video creation platform with pre-built templates and drag-and-drop functionality to produce powerful and engaging videos.

En savoir plus sur Vyond

It’s relatively easy to use and at a great price.

There is no offline version. If servers experience trouble, Vyond may not be accessible.

Vyond - Notes

Vyond a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 234 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Vyond ?

Anthony
Anthony
Global Leadership Development Program Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Vyond is the best!

5,0 il y a 2 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Juan
Juan
Senior Learning Design Specialist II (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

The Best Animation Software for Instrucional Designers, Freelancers, and Business Owners

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Vyond allows me to quickly enrich training material in an absolute impressive format. It helps me to work Agile by eliminating the need to wait for Voice Over Specialist because the HQ voice-over voices sound extremely human like. On top of that, it's an amazing tool for storytelling creation, even for gamification purposes.

The animation effects are amazing, the new HQ voice-overs are impressive because they sound human like and the lip-sync is very good. The character creator could offer more options, but it certainly offers good enough variety to create a similar version of yourself or others. Combining actions like for example walking into an scene and then saying high is pretty easy to setup with motion path and you can even select in what direction the character is looking.

Every time you want to Preview and scene, you have to wait a few seconds. When using it for a long time, it would be better to refresh the web browser to reduce loading. It requires a very high-speed internet connection.

Carol
IT User Experience Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Vyond a Great Video Creation Tool

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I love using Vyond to create training videos and interesting presentions to keep our employees engaged.

I love that Vyond gies you the option to create videos with ease and you can use cartoon or serious characters. It has also improved on text to speech which I use a lot in my video creation. I love being able to create my own characters to use in my videos.

I think that Vyond can improve on their editing features. They need to make it easy to import mp4s and be able to edit them with the transitions and animation. They need to offer more options for clothing and features when creating characters.

il y a 6 mois

Carol, Thank you for your review. Feel free to connect with us directly about any features or assets you'd like us to add. Email your feedback to community@vyond.com or reply here.

Lisbeth
Lisbeth
Director de TI (Mexique)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Experiencia,Creación y Aprendizaje.

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Me parece un software exelente y atractivo grato en muchas funciones y en crecimiento constante

Me gusta mucho que gracias a este podemos compartir nuestro trabajo internamente con otros usuarios,la plataforma es sencilla,cuenta con variedad de contenido y funciones que te permiten crear casi cualquier caso cualquier cosa.

He encontrado bloqueos y abandonos ocasionales,haciendo difícil retomar un proyecto ya que este se agrego a a otro lugar

Timothy
Timothy
Sole Proprietor (Pologne)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

This experience was VYOND frustrating!

Commentaires : I wholly regret the decision of purchasing this software. The extreme lack of common, everyday items for props and character animations you find yourself needing, the bugs and poor customer service make it a thoroughly disappointing experience. After spending hours trying to make a two-minute video with realistic actions and props, you find yourself forced to be creative just to cope with the lack of what you assumed would be standard. If I could do it all over again, I would have tried different software.

This software has a lot of templates that can help you create videos quickly without starting from scratch. It seems to be well-suited for beginners to create very simple videos.

Let's start by talking about the bugs. Several times a day I encounter "video cannot be played" errors when trying to preview the changes I make while editing. Also several times I've been kicked out and told I need to log in again while in the middle of editing a video I had been working on for over an hour. When this happens, I lose all the progress I've made since my last save, which tends to be significant. I contacted customer support who told me "this is fairly common" and I needed to clear my cache, clear my cookies, AND restart my PC. I asked if they could extend my subscription or offer any form of compensation to make up for the lost time. They said they "can't" do anything of the sort. So aside from the software bugs and poor customer service, let's dive into the problems with the features. At first glance, it almost seems like they have too many props, character action animations, and so forth. But once you begin to create videos with any level of detail or natural actions, you'll notice just how frustratingly limited it really is. Say you want to create a scene where a character walks through a door. You'll find just two door props that have an open and close animation, but no static props of a matching door staying open. Nor will you find a wall prop to go with that door. Want your character to order a drink in a bar? There's no animation for walking while holding a drink. I've run into dozens of similar limitations of things that should be commonplace.

Réponse de l'équipe de GoAnimate

il y a 3 ans

I'm sorry you've been frustrated with our product. Are you a subscriber, or was this during your free-trial period? I've shared your feedback about the doors and drink holding. Please feel free to send us more feedback: community@vyond.com. Vyond's product features do include auto-save and version history. Like other SaaS products, our product requires you are on a stable internet connection.

Dip
CEO (Népal)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Perfect tool for our businesses that help in making interactive and animated video with zero technic

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Vyond is a video platform that allows us to create, edit and then share video stories with our audience. Vyond is the perfect tool for businesses looking to create animated, interactive videos without any technical skills or expensive software. Whether you are an individual or a business, you can use Vyond to add an extra dimension of interactivity to your videos and engage your audience.

working with Vyond has helped us to build a brand of our own, as well as identify and define how we want to be seen through an eye-catching animation videos. The platform has helped us to create a unique brand and visual style for our content, and we look forward to continuing to grow our brand through the platform.

Vyond is a highly intuitive platform that enables us to create animated videos, explainer videos, whiteboard videos, and more.

Amy
Senior Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simple tool adds so much value

Commentaires : Our course engagement has increased among our learners, and surveys are showing a great response to eLearnings that include Vyond videos. I've greatly enjoyed using Vyond over the years. It's one of the best tools in my training toolbox.

The ability to show a concept to my learners in such a way that is engaging, and helps people who learn best with video.

A format painter would be great, especially for customizing templates.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Erin
Erin
Creative Design Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Vyond Makes Animation Easy!

Commentaires : It's been great! My company asked if I could create animated explainer videos for them (which I've hadn't done before) but once I found this software, it was a no brainer. I've been able to create professional, clean animated videos to highlight and promote our products.

The range of flexibility you have to make customizations, the ease of use, the library full of characters, props, templates, etc.

Sometimes you need to be creative and think outside of the box to execute the animation you want - this may involve outside programs.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Erin. What kinds of backgrounds, props, poses, or actions can we add to make your work easier? Please feel free to share with us at community@vyond.com.

Christina
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Love it!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use. Employees love kearning using this tool.

I love the drag and drop functionality and the library of assets. This is the best explainer software there is. It has templates, prebuilt characters, music, text-to-speech, whiteboard animations, and you can even build your own characters.

It's very expensive. I have a side hobby/business where I sell learning games. My games are sold for no more than $5 each. If I want to incorrect a Vyond video, I would have to pay an additional $100 for each video I sell. This is in addition to the subscription. Needless to say, Vyond doesn't fit my purpose in tjis context. My company pays for Vyond for me to create internal training videos and it works well for that purpose. Employees love quickbexplainer videos instead of long web-based training modules.

Beth
Content Manager (É.-U.)
E-learning, 201-500 employés

Vyond - Makes Animated Videos Easy and Fun

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience!

Vyond has a wide variety of templates and the ability to customize individual characters with a lot of detail. It makes it easy to animate and create videos without much experience in video creation.

I would like to see more templates released on a more frequent basis.

Marie
Co-Producer (É.-U.)
Animation, 2-10 employés

GoAnimate, make your fanimations!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

What I liked most about was it was a very good option to present my videos and very easy to use.

It was very expensive and GoAnimate was taken away due to the flash player being disabled.

Ana
Graphic designer (É.-U.)
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Say what you need to say through awesome Vyond animtion

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Vyond became a tool we use everyday to create infographic videos for the university's virtual courses. It allows us to present case studies or present a lot of complex data in visual form. We also have used it to create campaign videos for dengue and covid prevention. It's so much more effective to present information in this audiovisual, friendly form.

I like the user interface the most. It's so so easy to use. One can get a very professional animation with a few clicks and when used in a lot of detail, one can get a very cinematic look using the camera options Vyond offers. It makes the job so much easier. What we used to do in three weeks, we get done in three days.

I think the media library options could be improved. Especially for images, maybe it could have a better filter, could be with folders. Vyond's music is ok, but I believe there should be more, more diverse and filtered by moods/genres.

Laura
Laura
Sr. Learning & Development Consultant, E-Learning Specialist (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Expensive but Good (and Getting Better!)

Commentaires : All of that being said, we needed to get out some informative, appealing videos out quickly for a project, and Vyond definitely allowed me to do that, with a reasonable learning curve.

Some aspects of it are pretty easy to use -- if you design for the tool, it's easy to use; if you design for what you want and then try to use the tool to realize your design, it can be quite a bit trickier. I like that there's a decent built-in library of characters and actions and that the characters will appear to speak according to the audio. I did find it much easier to use, and more powerful, than our prior tool, VideoScribe (but it's also more than six times as expensive). My internal customers have been very happy with what I and others were able to create in Vyond and the whiteboard style videos were especially easy to create and publish. I also really like that Vyond has been enhancing their product...there was something that I was really wishing they had (motion pathing) when I was creating my videos last year and I've seen announcements that they've added that functionality since then. (I haven't used Vyond since the end of last year, since I've had other projects to deal with.)

The biggest con is probably the cost...it's expensive for this kind of product. I also dislike that it's subscription based...I prefer apps that you purchase up front (maybe paying a bit extra for a maintenance contract to allow for upgrades). In terms of functionality, one problem is that you can't make a single video file with more than ~100 scenes (if you're using one of the non-whiteboard styles) or you'll start having problems with previewing it. You have to break it into two separate videos (which isn't easy) and then knit the published mp4 files together to make it back into one video. Given this, the product should include a little video splitter/joiner utility (instead of directing folks to use a piece of freeware, which my company won't allow us to do). I also have a laundry list of improvements that Vyond could make to their product to make it even better....for example, it desperately need visibility toggles - can't get it to stop selecting stuff I don't want when working with other stuff that's near it and it also really needs to give the user some way to see layers - can't easily move things to the right layer when there are a ton of objects in the scene. There are also no views of characters from the back -- you can sometimes "fake" this, but it's not easy with all characters/character positions. There's also no way to lock an object in position (like the bookshelves I put on the wall in the scene). I have a bunch of other suggestions, but you get the gist.

Tim
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

Release Your Creativity with Video

Commentaires : My primary use has been creating videos in the eLearning space. Training videos where characters are interacting is a common use scenario that Vyond is good for. I've used most of the graphics styles to provide learners a different experience from one course to another. I particularly enjoy, using scene transitions, changing camera perspectives and using professional voice over talent for a polished and professional result. The Vyond videos I create are almost always integrated into Articulate Storyline 360.

Nearly everyone is looking to create compelling motion graphics and video. I have used the product since it was formally called, GoAnimate. And the video platform has simply gotten better-and-better. Whether a beginner or experienced designer Vyond gives you real teeth for creating amazing videos. From the outset, you can choose a graphics style using different option provided: business-style characters, contemporary, or white board animation style. Vyond then provides many different kinds of templates based on the type of video you are looking to create. Although you can freely edit scenes, you will no doubt hit the grounded running picking from a vast number of backgrounds. Don't find just the right character for your video? Vyond includes a Character Studio where you can change many options such as skin tone, hair style, facial features, clothing style and any number of color options, which can be important for the purpose of applying your own branding. The more advanced designers will find creative ways to mix media such as to integrate Vyond characters and video or photographs. The timeline is particularly helpful in getting your characters, music, narration and graphic assets working just the way you want. You can expand and collapse elements on the timeline to help with management as well. Voice recording assigned to a character, automatically synchronizes mouth movements. You can assign character movements, expressions and emotions.

There are so many different tips and tricks that can be used that separates a polished video from one that is amateur. I recommend taking advantage of any of Vyond's free webinars as well as peruse the online community. You occasionally wish for a character you can neither find or create. I'd like the additional capability to be able to copy camera settings from one scene to another.

Réponse de l'équipe de GoAnimate

il y a 3 ans

Thanks for your review. I see you use Vyond and Storyline, were you able to attend our webinar "Articulate Storyline and Vyond?" You can watch it on-demand anytime: https://move.vyond.com/articulate-storyline-and-vyond/

Carolyn
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 10 000+ employés

Easy to Use for a Variety of Projects

Commentaires : Overall, I highly recommend Vyond and it is one of my most used products while creating online courses. There are so many opportunities for creativity and the tool is designed in a way that makes is easy and fun to create custom assets for courses.

Vyond is easy to use for many different projects. There are a wide variety of pre-made icons, pictures, characters, etc. in the library or you can create your own. In addition, it is easy to upload photos, music or videos for projects. One of my favorite things to make in Vyond is GIFS. They are a quick and eye catching way to get information to learners. Their customer service team is also PHENOMENAL and they truly care about making sure the product is working for your team/your needs.

I wish they had more healthcare related assets in the library. Some of the items we need are very specialized and we have to find a way to create them ourselves either from imported pictures or by piecing together tubes, shapes, etc. from the library. A plus side is that a Vyond rep reached out to me directly about this and asked me for input so that they can talk to the production team.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback, Carolyn. We are working on adding more healthcare assets and appreciate the insight you gave us. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Cameron
Interactive Course Developer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Vyond: Good for High-Volume E-Learning, Lots of Assets, Underwhelming Total Features

Commentaires : I couldn't do my job without Vyond and I would recommend other company's who create large volume of e-learning/training/marketing content use it for its simplicity. That being said, I think it's certainly not perfect and I hope they listen to the suggestions of its userbase.

The software is extremely easy to use and a new employee can be onboarded in using it in a day, although making truly professional quality content requires most esoteric training to make the templates look good. The UI is simple but effective and the volume of the assets (props, characters, backgrounds) is ever growing and sufficient for most situations (I personally create custom assets in Illustrator to supplement for my company's needs).

Some updates are made without sufficient quality testing, and I personally (as a standard user) have found software breaking bugs a few days after launch, only fixed after I provided a full bug report. I'm sure they have internal data that shows this is most profitable, but I think the focus on asset rollouts being "Business-Friendly" style is a mistake. Contemporary looks much, much more professional and is more viable for most of the work we do. The browser only aspect regularly crashes and slows way down, wish there was a downloadable software.

il y a 2 ans

Cameron, thank you for your review and honesty about the bugs. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com or post in our customer community https://vyond.force.com/community.

Linda
eLearning Developer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great tool for don't have time professionals

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been good. You learn to work around it's little oddities. I think it is a good software, especially for the quick turn around you are able to accomplish.

Once we got Vyond, I was surprised how quick and easy it was to learn and use. We purchased with a specific project in mind and I had the project completed in less than a week. The templates Vyond gives you access to use are easy to use and easy to pick a part and make your own; making you seem like you are the developer around.

I'm not particularly fond of the cropping tool. It has improved, but it does not behave like other cropping tools. Additionally, I find it weird that you can right click on an object to copy, but you can only use the keyboard shortcut for the paste option. Also, some of the character sets are never, ever going to make it into the videos for the business that I work for. Zombies being one. Need more business appropriate image sets. Speaking of image sets, the search feature for the image sets and for the applies actions takes some getting use to. Sometimes what they are called is not at all what you would call it.

Amy
Sr Director, Enterprise Learning (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

Fast, easy, and versatile

Commentaires : We use it for internal employee training and external consumer education. We are developing a series of how-to videos for some customer facing technology also, a first for us. It is easy and quick, so it allows my super small team to do a lot. As a non-profit I have to do a lot of work with a small team and and a small budget.

Vyond is easy to learn, easy to use, and we can create and deploy training quickly. We use it intnerally and externally for employees and customers. When you have people from the organization sending you emails that they enjoyed the mandatory compliance training, you know you are on the right track! Vyond makes that possible with fun, engaging characters, audio, ability to import video, images, audio, etc. And ease of exporting as .mp4 and then bringing into Captivate to make SCORM modules for our LMS.

The only thing I'm not happy with is the rudimentary formatting capabilities. It really needs to step up to PowerPoint's level of grouping. selecting, having a true selection panel. It gets the job done, and they enhance it frequently. But the clunky formatting is my only issue. It's improved a lot in the 2 years we've been using it.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback, Amy. We also appreciate your insight on the formatting issues. I'll share this with the team. Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Sean Matthew
Learning Experience Design Team Leader (É.-U.)
E-learning, 10 000+ employés

Making Ideas Reality - Fast

Commentaires : Vyond allows me and my team to rapidly develop and create visual storytelling in a way that otherwise wasn't possible to us before. We're able to quickly prototype and storyboard, gain approvals with the easy export functions and then flesh out and make real.

Rapid Build-out of videos is the number one big function for us. The ability to quickly lip-sync audio to video. Use text-to-speech prior to doing actual voice over recording allows for speed. The customization of characters and upload custom content helps us make the output more our own.

Smoother animation selection transitions between the built-ins. Sometimes this inability leaves a jerky hard cuts in the middle of the animation which takes the viewer out of things.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Sean Matthew. We appreciate your feedback on transitions. Please feel free to share feedback or connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Peter
Desktop Publishing Specialist (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 501-1 000 employés

Vyond is an excellent communication tool for public education and outreach

Commentaires : Vyond has made complicated subject matter easy to convey via animation. It is more entertaining to the public sector and keeps their attention where live video may not. The versatility of the Contemporary, Business Friendly and Whiteboard animations styles cover most any subjects or can be adapted to your needs.

I love the various customization features. I am constantly discovering useful techniques via their Community website. I am so glad I chose this software for it's ease of use and fantastic support! Vyond has exceeded my expectations and foresee a continuous relationship with their knowledgeable team members. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been in constant touch with the Vyond community and is a wonderful person who really listens and cares about my feedback!

Vyond has been constantly improving and I appreciate that very much. I know some things need worked out by the development team and take some time to appear. I'd like to see a way to create folders for imported assets so I can organize them per animation. I think the timeline should scroll along with the animation's playhead. That would be very helpful to me.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for your review Peter! We are lucky to have you as a customer. We appreciated your feedback and I've shared it directly with our product team.

Robbi
Learning Systems Specialist (Canada)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Quick wins for low cash outlay!

Commentaires : Vyond has been our authoring tool of choice for short, animated video clips to insert into eLearning modules, but we've also used it to create entire videos for system training (by importing screenshots and overlaying narration, etc.). It has several animation styles, which makes it versatile, and it's a fun tool with a shallow learning curve and a low price.

Vyond is a flexible, intuitive, easy-to-use platform for video creation. It offers many options to create both business and personal videos using a multitude of characters (including customized characters), backgrounds, and props - and is even better since they added voice synchronization. I was once asked to create a team intro video that contained elements like ever-multiplying flying turtles and a character bellydancing and singing Shakira, and Vyond made it possible. Not just any platform can handle a request like that for this price!

I love Vyond - but if there's anything missing, I'd say it could use a few more poses. Also, while it's possible to add and manipulate custom props and backgrounds, this can be an involved process.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Robbi. What poses can we prioritize adding to make your work easier? Please feel free to share with us at community@vyond.com.

Jennifer
Senior Instructional Designer (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for microlearning!

Commentaires : I started using Vyond about six months ago to create a series of microlearning videos on my company's core values. I had previously used Powtoons, which was user-friendly as well, but not as robust. I found Vyond to be extremely easy to learn as someone with no experience going in. The character sets are pretty comprehensive on their own, but the addition of the character creator was awesome! It allowed me to create one character I could use for consistency throughout each of my videos that won't be seen anywhere else. The developers at Vyond are also consistently releasing enhancements (finally there's align/distribute options) and idea videos that truly do improve the quality of what I'm creating and delivering. Text-to-speech options are pretty standard, too. Vyond does have a Community site that is very helpful and they frequently host office hours and workshops for budding and experienced developers alike. Using their resources and community, it's easy to have my Vyond questions answered.

Ease of use; variety of characters, poses, actions, objects; character creator; entrance and exit effects; screen transitions; consistent improvement by developers

Need more animated objects for whiteboard videos; I feel like most of the development and new character and object sets are for the colorized versions of videos; some text-to-speech sounds VERY mechanical

Ellen
Instructional Designer (Canada)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great for fast explainer videos

Commentaires : Vyond has helped me to develop content for both soft and technical skills training in a way that is engaging, visually appealing, and fun for adult learners. It is customizable enough to work for most L&D teams. I appreciate that it also allows me to occasionally add some humor to e-learnings (when appropriate for the right audience). I've used it collaboratively with teammates in the past and have easily onboarded others to the program.

Vyond has a great asset library and the UI is pretty straightforward. I've used it to develop training in the past. It also is easy to add narration to custom characters and upload your own assets for inclusion in videos. It has a wealth of customizable templates.

The zoom/pan function can get a bit tricky and cause the editor to crash. Also note with any cloud-based products info security is always a consideration.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review, Ellen. Also, thanks for the feedback on the Zoom/Pan function. I'll share this with our team. Please feel free to share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Teresa
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Lots of Fun

Commentaires : I absolutely love adding Vyond videos to explain a concept or define something towards the beginning of a learning solution. It helps set a fun, light-hearted, and often-times humorous tone, which also helps the learner connect with the video and creates the buy-in we look for from learners when they are getting into a learning solution. That buy-in helps the content imprint in their memories. :)

I love how many character actions and prop options are available. It's so easy and super fun creating videos with Vyond.

I always find a need for more character building (like additional clothing and accessory options), action, and prop options. I also find it challenging when I add a sound effect that is very short and I need to move it on the timeline...I end up having to extend the length of it to be able to move it then I have to try to get it back to the length it was prior to extending and moving it.

Monica
Executive Director (Singapour)
Système judiciaire, 201-500 employés

User friendly, wide usage

Commentaires : Very good. Been a customer for a few years and intend to stick with this company as it grows.

Vyond is relatively easy to use and has templates, props, and scenes to suit most circumstances.

Certain professions, sports, hobbies, and scenes, if included, will easily make this a far more superior tool. For example, I couldn’t find characters or costumes for a dance scene I needed. I had wanted to illustrate stress relieve hobbies people can pick up during quarantine like sewing, but not available. Also I am not sure why there’s no “talk HAPPY but no lip sync” option.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback, Monica. What professions, sports, hobbies, and scenes can we prioritize adding to make your work easier? Please feel free to connect or share feedback with us anytime at community@vyond.com.

Natalie
Director of Marketing and Communications (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

If you know video editing basics, getting started with Vyond is simple

Commentaires : Vyond has helped us create videos in a way that we've never been able to do before. I have several years of video editing experience with Final Cut, Edius, and Adobe Premiere but nothing like Vyond before. This would be a feature we'd have to outsource if it weren't more affordable and intuitive for someone with my experience to figure out. It's practical and for the most part, reasonably priced.

The best feature about Vyond is its pre-made templates. They're constantly adding new ones that are more timely and relevant. The templates make it super simple for me to put together a video much faster than I would if I had to recreate something like that. My second favorite feature is replace. That makes it SO easy to truly customize existing templates for efficiency and branding purposes.

Adding motion is still a sore spot for me. I don't find it easy to implement the feature in a project and it never turns out the way I'd like. I wish this part was more intuitive. And I'd like to see more templates, although I mentioned there are a lot and I enjoy them, I'd like to see more added more regularly. Also, for the price that you pay for a subscription, you should be able to have at least two users.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for your review and feedback, Natalie. Please feel free to share feedback or connect with us anytime at community@vyond.com.