En savoir plus sur Wellyx

Wellyx fitness, salon & spa software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

En savoir plus sur Wellyx

Non disponible

Non disponible

Wellyx - Notes

5,0

Wellyx a reçu une note globale de 5.0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wellyx ?

Clive P.
General Manager (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Atilla S.
Duty Manager (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

The CRM for health clubs!

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!