Avis clients sur Draftium

4,8 /5
  • Service client
    4,7 /5

En savoir plus sur Draftium

Draftium est un outil de prototypage permettant de visualiser une idée de site web en 15 à 30 minutes et de collecter les opinions. Le tout depuis un seul emplacement centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Draftium

9 avis affichés

Latasha H.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/02/2019

"This is amazing! Exactly what I needed."

Commentaires: I had been looking for a way to speed up my overall design/development workflow and Draftium was exactly what I needed. Photoshop was originally my go to tool for creating prototypes, but they are not interactive. After testing a few alternatives, I found Draftium via AppSumo. Now it takes a fraction of the time it used to take to create prototype. My clients are amazed at how fast I work and love being able to provide feedback while they are view the prototype. This is a must if you are looking to improve your workflow.

Avantages: The ability to create interactive prototypes quickly.

Inconvénients: I do not have any cons. So far, the app has everything I need.

• Publié le 19/02/2019
Andrew C.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"Allows me to quickly and easily throw together interactive mockups and wireframes"

Commentaires: I wanted to mock up sites and wireframes quickly. When compared to how I used to do it on photoshop Draftium has saved me, quite literally, days. It's interactive and I genuinely feel gives me an edge over my competitors. The customer service is good and they generally reply quite quick. It's still missing some key functionality (such as e-commerce modules and more flexibility in columns) but for the price it is spot on. Would highly recommend.

Avantages: The software is, generally, incredibly easy to use and has sped up the time it takes me to wireframe and provide concept ideas sevenfold. I used to use photoshop combined with indesign to mock ideas up and provide interactive working examples. Draftium allows me to do this much much quicker, with pre-made modular blocks and a drag and drop builder. Furthermore, it offers me the ability to allow my clients to comment on what they like and don't like.

Inconvénients: It doesn't have all the "blocks" I need yet. For example, when I want to wireframe e-commerce type sites I have to get a bit "creative" with how I use the blocks as they don't have anything which resembles a woocommerce type layout. Also, the ability to change the content in "columns" is incredibly limited.

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Lead Web Designer
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/03/2019

"Draftium - a website prototyping software with alot of templates"

Commentaires: Overall its been pretty good, i have a lifetime subscription, but not sure if i will use again

Avantages: ITs very quick to get something up straight away.. Like 10 minutes and you could have a fully prototyped website.

Inconvénients: I feel the software is designed to be upsold on. It would be great for example to have more e-commerce protoypes, so clients can see what a shop would look like, but their upsell sister software doesnt have that feature so they dont do it.

• Publié le 30/03/2019
Board Member
Design, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2019

"It is turbo tool - no doubt"

Avantages: I have been using lots of different tools - this one does exactly what it says. I was able to create a website prototype in 13,5 minutes (Yes I checked that because I wanted to challenge creators). Love the tool and its approach.

Inconvénients: Waiting for the export to Wordpress, they already added export to www.weblium.com, but I'd like to get more options.

• Publié le 10/01/2019
Édition, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Stellar Website Prototyping Tool"

Commentaires: Very positive. Excellent tool for drafting a website prototype and sharing drafts with partners/collaborators.

Avantages: The UI is so intuitive it's actually fun! With great templates and blocks, all the pieces needed to create a clear mockup are at your fingertips. It's easy to switch between views on cell phone, tablet, and desktop. An excellent tool!

Inconvénients: Turning the design into an active website requires using their Weblium website builder. It would be great to have the option to import into other builders.

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Stanislav S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/12/2018

"Great tool for rapid prototyping"

Commentaires: Helps to be on the same wavelength with designers and copywriters while working on a web project.

Avantages: I loved the simplistic and intuitive UI, which doesn't require much time to get used to. I created a great prototype in just 20 minutes, which is fantastic.

Inconvénients: In some cases, would love more customization, e.g. move some block elements. It's not necessary as I pass the prototype to designers in any case.

• Publié le 21/12/2018
SEO Specialist
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/12/2018

"The easiest tool for visualizing website ideas"

Commentaires: Draftium helps me to make tasks for designers to create landing pages for Google ads campaigns.

Avantages: Pros:
- easy for using (even if you're are not designer)
- can share your idea with other people
- really the best support team 24/7

Inconvénients: Cons:
- don't like two-step authorization on the mobile devices

• Publié le 24/12/2018
Prezes Zarz¿du
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/04/2019

"Draft your webpage"

Commentaires: We use it to draft our and our customers' webpages

Avantages: Crafting webpage like LEGO blocks. Looks very promising.

Inconvénients: Would love to have Wordpress export capabilities.

• Publié le 25/04/2019