Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Kandji

Kandji est le MDM (gestion principale des données) digne de vos appareils Apple. Apple a été choisi et une expérience de gestion des appareils correspondante a été conçue.

En savoir plus sur Kandji

9 avis affichés

Jason G.
Chief Operating Officer
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"The best Mac management solution"

Commentaires: I have a fleet of 35 Macs used by developers, designers, QA and administrative staff at our custom software development company. My users are very savvy and self-supporting, but we needed to be able to certify to our clients that our endpoints were secure: storage encryption enabled, software up-to-date, and common vectors for attacks closed up. Kandji lets me enforce and monitor those things and many other best practices that save us from downtime, which costs billable hours. Their support has been phenomenal, even going so far as to give me recommendations when I ask about their experiences with antivirus, Wi-Fi management, and the like.

Avantages: I love their common-sense approach to everything. Their solutions feel less hacky than other providers I tried and they seem to be very in-tune with Apple. They clearly spent a decade or more managing Macs the hard way so they know how to make it easy for me, an operations person who wears many hats.

Inconvénients: I just have one feature request, and that's for Blueprints to be able to inherit from one another. Right now all you can do is copy. They're considering implementing it, which I imagine isn't trivial.

Carl S.
Head of IT
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2020

"7 minutes from first setup to actual production use"

Commentaires: We are using Kandji to create a perfect zero touch experience, to simplify support and to make instant changes to configurations. We also plan to use it with iOS devices in future, because it supports iPad for business is such a smooth way, we can’t really wait to try it out. The support and help with the team at Kandji has been an absolute joy. They know and love their product for good (and obvious) reasons. As a life long Apple user, admin and admirer I can say that if Apple did their own MDM, it would look like this.

Avantages: The setup of Kandji with G Suite defies belief when it comes to ease of use. Importing users took literally seconds with about 220 users. Setting up the Apple MDM certificates with Business Manager is about a few minutes (only limited by internet speed) but the true magic comes in when creating ones first Blueprint. And this is where one grasps the potential of the product as nothing can beat the UI, the speed and the simplicity. I had it up and running so quickly I thought I had forgotten something. This can be handled by first level employees with almost zero experience in the MDM arena. If they can use iTunes, they can use Kandji.

Inconvénients: There honestly is nothing I like least. I am looking forward for them to have an admin client for iOS but again, the website works so well in Safari, it’s not really required.

• Publié le 08/07/2020
Ryan E.
IT Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"Great MDM solution for Macs!"

Commentaires: Overall, I really like Kandji and would recommend it to companies who need some kind of MDM management. Kandji definitely doesn't have the most features available as competitors, but for the price it's great. I could see a lot of smaller companies using Kandji. As Kandji grows and has more features, they will be a great option for larger companies too.

Avantages: -Very easy to deploy
-Packed features for the price
-Very affordable way to get started in MDM for compliance, organization & management
-Great customer service
-Lots of things are already automated for you, no custom code needed
-Still have the ability to create custom automation if you please

Inconvénients: -Still a developing software in the making
-Doesn't have as much features as other MDM solutions out there, but this is a great starter and price point
-Would like to see more control options in the future

Henry M.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Kandji - a sensible MDM for a fleet of Mac laptops"

Commentaires: Kandji has helped simplify our Mac management experience significantly. Previously, we managed Mac set-up by hand, with checklists and regular checkins. It was time-consuming to set up new laptops, and challenging to reliably roll-out changes to settings across the laptop fleet. With Kandji, we no longer have to spend 1-2 hours configuring new laptops to meet our set up specs, and we can be confident that all security policies are set up correctly and enforced in an ongoing way.

Avantages: 1) It was very easy to learn how to use Kandji, as an admin. Our team was familiar with Macs as admins, but we had never used an MDM before - and every MDM we read about seemed complex and focused on companies with a big full-time IT staff. When we started with Kandji, we was able to get our first profile running and deployed in less than an hour. It's been very easy to make custom profiles, get connected to Apple business, and roll out across our fleet of Mac laptops. 2) The support has been outstanding. Both by chat and videoconference, all of our questions from the mundane to the obscure have been answered quickly and clearly. Very friendly people, and very committed to getting to the bottom of any issue. For clarity, we have not used Kandji yet for mobile devices or user-owned devices.

Inconvénients: When we launched, there was not a way to enforce installation of certain non-App-store apps (e.g., Chrome, Google File Stream). Kandji has now released a way to ensure those apps are installed, which is helpful. At times, configuration of the blueprints can be confusing. Certain topics are grouped together because that's the way Apple groups them, and it's non-intuitive to more everyday users. Kandji help has always clarified these issues promptly.

Ryan D.
Director of IT
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/04/2020

"Pro Level MDM at a Lower Cost and Administrative Burden"

Avantages: Kanji provides pro-level features without the complexity of other solutions. The flexibility they give you by offering robust out of the box functionality as well as the ability to build custom scripts and push out custom applications can't be beaten. They are also pushing out new features at an accelerated rate so it feels like I am adding new rules and apps for my users weekly. For someone that is not as technical when it comes to writing scripts, their support has also been incredibly helpful. They are more than willing to figure out exactly what you are trying to do and provide insight and help so that you can accomplish your goals.

Inconvénients: The only area for improvement I would say is that the UI does not adapt well if you try to log on to the application from a phone.

• Publié le 01/04/2020
Joseph D.
CTO
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"Modern Apple device management for security-conscious organizations"

Commentaires: Being a SaaS product catering to the finance vertical we have strict device management requirements (both internal policies as well as external compliance regulations). Kandji’s library of parameters and compliance templates helped us achieve a high level of security and compliance immediately (without spending months building each policy from scratch).

Avantages: We switched to Kandji from Jamf (after testing a few other Apple device management solutions on the market) and couldn’t be happier with the results. The interface is intuitive and has allowed us to easily manage a rapidly growing fleet of macOS devices as well as a few iOS/tvOS devices. One of our favorite features is the parameter library - hundreds of common macOS device controls/policies that you can toggle on or off, saving us countless hours of scripting and remediation. Kandji has also enabled true zero touch deployment, so we have the ability to drop ship brand new devices to new team members without touching the device or setting it up manually, which is crucial given that much of our team is remote and we are growing quickly.

Inconvénients: It can be challenging to keep up with the pace of change in the Apple ecosystem - for example, each new OS release brings new device management capabilities and security features for us to consider. However, Kandji has been very quick to support these changes; every couple of weeks there is a new product release, a new profile they are supporting, etc.

• Publié le 01/07/2020
Byron H.
IT Support Analyst
Assurance, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 31/03/2020

"Best MDM Tool I have used"

Commentaires: Our macOS hands-on management time is near zero now on a daily basis. Kandji takes care of things like maintenance (auto restarts every 7 days and forcing OS updates) and the alerts to Slack help us keep up to date on devices.

Avantages: Very easy to set up and configure blueprints. Kandji provides a lot more built-in security features than JAMF or others offer which has reduced the time spent by my team and me. Kandji Support is also top-notch and that alone is reason enough to pick Kandji.

Inconvénients: There are definitely some features missing that I used in JAMF, but nothing that Kandji doesn't have a solution for one way or another. They are always willing to do their best when you need to accomplish a task they do not offer by default.

Doug H.
Administrative Supervisor
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Easy to Use, Powerful Device Management"

Commentaires: I am in no way an IT professional, but with Kandji that doesn't matter. The options you can use to setup your devices are written plainly for anyone to be able to setup devices to match their needs. If you have a question, you can chat with their team to get it answered. This service really makes device management simple and painless. Before Kandji, I was managing devices using a spreadsheet and manually installing apps and adding printers. Now I can order a phone or computer straight to the office that needs it, and when they plug it in, Kandji knows what to setup to get them going. I've saved a ton of time using it and I know longer have to worry about bricked iPhones upon employee termination, so it really is a must-have.

Avantages: The app is elegant in it's design, so much that everything it has to offer is incredibly useful. But If I had to pick one thing to praise the most, it would be the ability set restrictions on software versions. I can make sure all of the devices in our company are running the latest versions of software we use every day. And its easy to setup, too!

Inconvénients: This is difficult for me, because the team behind Kandji really put a lot of thought into their product. There's nothing I've found to be lacking or missing. We do have a few Android and Windows devices that we have to manage separately, and it would be very helpful if Kandji could be a one-stop shop for everyhting; but this isn't in the scope of their service and I knew that going in.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Cj R.
IT Manager
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Manage securely with ease"

Commentaires: Very satisfied with Kandji.

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to implement and no conflicts with other already installed software

Inconvénients: Could use more integrations with other products.

• Publié le 02/04/2020