15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Wayleadr

Il est plus facile de se déplacer avec Wayleadr. Simplifiez les déplacements professionnels, automatisez le stationnement, améliorez la charge des véhicules électriques et optimisez le covoiturage.

En savoir plus sur Wayleadr

At the beginning I was taken by surprise a few times, because the default parking location was not my preferred location. After a few mistakes, I learnt.

Wayleadr - Notes

4,9

Wayleadr a reçu une note globale de 5,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 262 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Wayleadr ?

Abir
Commercial excellence (France)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Super outil

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Simplicité d’utilisation et gain de temps

Demande à faire pour avoir accès qui peut prendre du temps

Alfonso
Alfonso
Business Development Representative (É.-U.)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Wayleadr Makes Parking Easier!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Without Wayleadr my parking experience would be a nightmare. I appreciate the technology behind Wayleadr, the ease of use, and flexibility of the entire parking experience with Wayleadr.

The ability to book my parking spot in advance and have it guaranteed.

I wish that their were more real-time notifications around when parking spots are released by others.

Allison
Workplace Operations (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 1 001–5 000 employés

Wayleadr Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Wayleadr truly excels in customer service, particularly in their dedication to understanding the unique goals of office administrators. They go above and beyond to tailor their parking application to meet the specific needs of each administrator, ensuring a seamless and effective parking management experience. It's their commitment to understanding and elevating the user's objectives that sets their customer service apart.

From an administrator point of view I believe their Reporting could be improved by making titles more specific.

nicky
Client Success (Irlande)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy Parking

4,0 il y a 4 mois

- easy to request parking through the app - notifications are timely - abillity to 'book now' when available spaces are on

- the algorithm for assigning spots is very random i would like to see a bit more transparancy here

Samuel
data scientist (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Easy and intuitive

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Ease of use, beautiful slick UI that was clear and logical. Haven't had any issues like lag, wrong data, double booking, crashing, etc.

Opacity of algorithm that decides who gets a spot. There are not enough car spots where I work, so there is an algorithm to ensure it is "fair" for everyone. Carpooling could be more obvious, needs to be easier to organise. Small nitpick, if I select the 2 week or month view, I'd like it to persist. I could go to my profile for example, and return, and it would have changed back to the 1 week default view.

Brett
Client Delivery Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

An easy to use fair car park management solution

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Good - clear and easy to use and a fair way of allocating spaces.

Easy to use and set up, I am able to request a space. My company has a couple of carparks and while I normally request a space in one car park, it will reallocate me to the other if there is not a space available (as it does have a limited number of spaces).

I think there could be improvement by allowing specific timeslots as well as days (though that might just be the way it has been configured)

Dominic
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Great corporate parking solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Wayleadr has a slick UI and app. I haven't had a single problem with it. I'm pretty surprised at how quickly it can sync my new reservation with the parking garage. Overall I'm really happy with the wayleader app and its customer support.

There isn't enough incentive for people who don't use their parking spaces to give them up. It's great that you can enter the lottery for the week in advance, however, which makes it much easier to plan.

Stewart
Post award (R.-U.)
Administration publique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Floorless booking system

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

So easy to use. The app makes booking a future space from anywhere extremely easy.

I am yet to come across any cons?.......

Daniel
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 10 000+ employés

Great App for Parking

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : The app makes reserving a parking spot a breeze

Easy to use, real time parking management

Nothing. This is the best app I've used

Natalie
Administrator (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Stress free parking

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

I have mobility issues. It is great that the same specific parking space can be reserved for me each week. It has taken the stress out of me trying to find my allocated space in the carpark.

I don't have any issues with the app, it's easy to use.

Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Such a useful app!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I used to not know where I was going to park everyday. Now I know just right where to go.

Only that I’d like to be able to book even further in advance

Adam
Head of IT (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Vente au détail, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

ParkOffice - A real world review

Commentaires : We had a small car park and wasted a lot of time/money parking elsewhere in the city as we never really knew when the spaces were in use. This service has completely solved that problem as our team can now arrive at the car park confidant that the space they've booked is available.

Wide range of features: I have to say I was surprised by just how much functionality you could pack into a parking app but then once our business starting using it in earnest it was immediately clear it's all absolutely necessary. ParkOffice manages to cover every base when it comes to features and there are still more on the way. There is even the option to interact with parking entry systems for further ease of use (not something we've used yet). Ease of use: It's simple to pick up and use regardless of your tech know how with a clear and pleasant interface both using the browser or either of the mobile apps. Booking a space is a simple matter of a couple of clicks via either interface and integration to Stripe allows for the seamless ability to charge a fee.

I was a little disappointed at the lack of granular reporting but the Dev team took that on board and have recently released a very comprehensive suite of reports. The only other feedback I've received from our users is requesting the ability to book narrow time slots but in reality that has not been a problematic issue.

Réponse de l'équipe de Wayleadr

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Adam, great to see the team benefiting from the product

Joanne
Administrator (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent app

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have been using this for a couple of years when it was introduced by our company. I am able to book my parking spaces in advance and if there are any issues with parking it’s easy to resolve using the app

Very easy to use and to ensure I have a parking space booked when im in the office

Nothing - it runs perfectly and I don’t have any problems at all with it

matthew
Team Leader (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good tool for booking parking

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Really good, simple to use and haven't had any issues so far.

Really simple and easy to use. When you need to book a last minute spot you get notified immediately.

Allocation of spaces is based on use rather than when spaces were requested or how many are free.

Lucy
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Parking app

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is excellent. Easy to use.

Ease of use. So easy to book spaces at each of our offices and to see if any free on the day.

Would be good to choose am or pm as I work part time on some days and would free up spaces for other staff.

Business Operations (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Neueda ParkOffice

Commentaires : ParkOffice has given us all visibility of our car park before we even leave the house. As an admin it has been a great reporting tool for high demand days/ weeks
A terrific feature is the ability to ensure those in most need of a parking space get one.

The new Analytics feature is incredibly helpful to report on the app usage over a given time period. The mobile calendar, reminders and notification features are incredibly useful in ensuring our users are well informed of their bookings. The desktop dashboard Calendar is incredibly effective in comparing % of occupancy over the course of a month.

Integration with our barrier proved to be difficult due to phone signal constraints. Employees arriving at the same time from opposite directions and pressing the open button around the same time caused confusions.

Nicole
Operations Analyst (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Wayleadr is an easy app to use

5,0 il y a 3 mois

the app is easy to use and also sends prompts to remind you to book spaces in advance of the deadline.

sometimes it can take the car park maps a little while to load.

Paula
Clinical Risk Advisor (Irlande)
Relations gouvernementales, 501–1 000 employés

Easy way to confirm your office parking availability

5,0 l’année dernière

The ability to know if parking is available in advance

That I can't request one months parking in advance

William
Reconciliations Administrator (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent - Does exactly what I need

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I book spaces using both the app and website and they're both clear and easy to use.

Sometimes the app is a little bit slow to show my bookings and I have to click to a different day before it loads, but this is only a very minor issue.

Jane
Design Manager (Australie)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Fairest system

5,0 il y a 4 mois

This parking system seems to distribute spots fairly well. While it usually finds me a spot, even when it doesn't, it handles the situation positively. It's reassuring to know that being initially declined doesn't necessarily mean I won't find parking. I appreciate how it encourages carpooling to minimize the number of required spaces.

The instant booking process could be quicker. It should offer actions that can be easily done while driving, such as larger buttons. The gate-opening buttons are too small and should be enlarged, as well as the parking instructions. For example, upon arrival, all I need is an "open gate" button and parking number, without the need for dates or calendars.

Beth
Marketing specialist (Australie)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Wayleadr convert

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very very positive I’m okay with missing a park because it at least seems fair

The booking system is really easy, I know when I’ve got a park and when I don’t I also like that the algorithm punishes those not releasing parks

It doesn’t notify you if there is a free spot on a day you didn’t get immediately or auto alllocate if it becomes free

Aisylu
Credit Controller (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

User-firendly app

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I found it very easy to use and the mobile app is very handy. The prices are reasonably cheap as well. i would recommend Wayleadr for parking/space solutions.

i couldn't pick at what zone i can park, it just allocated me to some zone randomly. But it's not a problem for me as i don't have difficulties walking.

Pavel
Head od Key Accounts & IR & CAF & ActivePass segments (Tchéquie)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for good price

Commentaires : Very good experience with that product, I fully recommend implementing this tool, because saving time, money and information around parking is fully visible.

An amazing tool with many possibilities. Great people there, very supportive, we enjoy the implementation. The system is very flexible, we need to change setup week before start and no problem

I didn't see some cons now. Some small bugs were solved quickly.

Yvonne
Senior Business analysist (Irlande)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 5 001–10 000 employés

Ease of booking

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Weekly i book my EV into our car park in the center of Dublin. I always get a spot and if i dont need it i can release it very easily!

How user friendly the site is. I also like how it prompts you to book your car in for the week coming.

No Cons per se. The only thing i think we need is more Charging stations for EV's but that is my companies issue not wayleadr!

Steve
REBP Ireland (Irlande)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great collaboration with Wayleadr

5,0 il y a 2 mois

The Wayleadr team were professional and flexible in every aspect of the implementation and with every interaction since we have gone live. They offered very practical advice during the implementation phase that made the change management very easy.

This is only a comment for future development that I know Wayleadr are working to develop. The finer details and complications to manage limited time available on EV charging points need to be introduced.