Spamfilter that works

Senior Marketing Manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We receive a huge amount of spam emails on a daily basis. With the spamfilter, I can easily filter the daily summary to a separate folder and have a look at it once in a while to make sure no false positives are being missed.

Avantages: The spamfilter bundles up all the junk email in one email, which can then be released to the normal inbox if there was a false positive. This helps to declutter my inbox. Excellent.

Inconvénients: I do not have much to report in terms of cons for the hornet spam filter. It simply works , and it works well.

Well-functioning spam filter with high data protection

Publié le 26/02/2019
Johannes P.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it simply works since years

Avantages: As a German company, Hornetsecurity attaches special importance to E-Mail security features.

Inconvénients: The control panel is currently not optimized for mobile use . This is sometimes unfavorable if you have to enter the control panel via the smartphone in order to forward an info mail. At Hornetsecurity's request, however, we were informed that this is currently in the works - that would make things even easier!

Spamfilter Review

Publié le 24/10/2018
Jose R.
Director of Business Development
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall I am satisfied with the service. If there is an issue, their support time will quickly handle it for you as promptly as possible. The longest wait I have had is 1 day on a minor issue. Of course they speed up your ticket based on the issue tier level you have.

Avantages: I enjoy that I am able to easily manage all users of the spamfilter service on a simple UI. The problem with other companies offereing similar service at a price range similar to hornet security was all the clicking and navigating you would have to do to manage different accounts and users. On hornet security it really is all in one place.

Inconvénients: I don't like how I have to run shockwave flash when logging inside fo the software. An annoyance really.

PERFECT EMAIL SPAM FILTER SERVICES

Publié le 28/07/2019
Stephen olawale J.
ARCHITECT
Construction, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: we have a marketing section at our art gallery section, where we sell building art works and receive lot of junk emails, i searched for a perfect spam filter, i was lucky to get a free trial, that secures our emails from junks and spam messages, the software gives quarantine report, its has a perfect spam feature in can recommend for others.

Inconvénients: the user interface should be upgraded, though am still learning how to maximize the full potential of this software

This is great!

Publié le 08/11/2018
Phone Representative
Appareils médicaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I work at a company that handles medical supplies and there are a lot of spam that you can get within that industry and we use this software and we don't have a problem with the spam emails at all.

Inconvénients: I don't know if there would be any cons to this software. We don't have any problems with this service.

User Friendly

Publié le 09/05/2019
Jessica S.
Admin
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I liked program because it was easy for me to use and set up for my business email.

Inconvénients: There was at times that this would not pop up properly on the emails that were being sent out. The one time was around Christmas. I was actually pretty sad I could customize it how I wanted it.

Good spam filter.

Publié le 18/04/2018
Stewart P.
Ops Mgr
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lots of cool features and reports.

Avantages: With this product you get quarantine reports can to be sent at a maximum of 24 per day which is more than ample.

Inconvénients: The older version of Hornet Securities has a old style user control panel which is programmed using Flash.

Good starter for my business

Publié le 19/09/2018
Eugenio A.
Sports, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I recently started a business and this is a great way of getting my release forms signed.

Inconvénients: I am still learning to use it and I think it’s fairly new so it needs improvement as. Far as ease of use but seems to be going the right direction

Freindly

Publié le 28/07/2019
Waqas S.
Ceoi
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: They are very user freindly and thier spam filter is brillant

Inconvénients: I think they are going well i had not noticed any cons in it

Publié le 22/10/2018