En savoir plus sur Simplero

Simplero est un logiciel destiné aux infopreneurs. Développez votre liste, envoyez des e-mails, vendez des cours en ligne et des adhésions sans vous soucier des problèmes techniques.

En savoir plus sur Simplero

Ability to build up a complete sales funnel. And important for me, able to handle all EU VAT charges.

Simplero had an extremely tough learning curve.

Simplero - Notes

Simplero a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 17 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à Simplero

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Simplero ?

Dolores H.
Dolores H.
Chief Clarity Officer (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Simplero MADE my business

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Simplero allowed me to scale without investing in a lot of people. It allows me to automate my services in a way that the clients feel taken care while saving me tons of time.

I've been a simplero customer almost from the beginning and I've truly enjoyed how the software has grown and evolved and my business has grown with it. Simplero is first and for most SIMPLE to use but sophistcated and complete in its funtionality.

At the very beginning, when I first became a client, it did not have some of the features I needed. Even so, the company is so approachable that I would simply have to request what I wanted and the dev team would build it within a few months. Now simplero is very comprehensive and they have way more than what my business needs and I love it!

Rachelle D.
Owner (Australie)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

I can't do business without Simplero

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I love love love this platform. I sign the praises of Simplero at any and every opportunity presented to me (daily). Customer service is second to none. They have their finger on the pulse of their community and are enhancing and improving the platform all the time. They are listening to what their users are asking for and taking that information and actioning it.
Any time I submit a support ticket, the support is super quick, on point and personalised.
My only criticism (and it isn't really) is that they don't promote the platform enough...not enough people know what a game-changer Simplero could be in their business.
It deserves a cult-following.

Typically all-in-ones do most things well but aren't exceptional in any particular area as they are generalists rather than specialists. Simplero is the exception to that rule. The features that they provide are amazing and I couldn't pick one thing I like the most. It's all incredible.

Shopping cart function and internal scheduler would be the icing on the cake.

Susan B.
Director (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

Flexible software with excellent support

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm saving time and money, feeling more motivated, and enjoying the ease of use. Some software is clever but unpleasant to use whereas Simplero is so enjoyable to use, and I'm jut starting to realise that there are even more benefits than I've perhaps realised. I can run my business and focus on my clients and what I'm trying to achieve, without spending days in search of the right software systems. Every interaction with the Simplero support team is excellent, and the updates and new features feel like they're mind-readers too

Simplero is incredibly flexible and has excellent functionality, covering so many areas such as as website development, list management and online training management. It's so good to be able to log in ONE system and be able to ditch the subscriptions to all the other services I had to use before.

It was initially confusing to understand where things are in the initial set-up - mainly because Simplero can do so much. However it didn't take long at all to get round this, and the support service is excellent

Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

How stupid can a system creator be????

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : horrible

The thing I like most is I learned how stupid a system can be

So you create a system to create a membership area that allows people to download my content that I created but you don't give me the option to turn it off. Also in the areas where it seems as if I can turn that feature off I still can't and you have a section you created that says "we don't recommend you turn it off" even when you turn it off its still available. I am going to go to every platform and tell everyone "DO NOT USE SIMPLERO UNLESS YOU WANT ALL OF YOUR PRIVATE CONTENT ON YOUTUBE" Yall must be the smartest dummies ever. I will be doing video reviews and everything to stop people from using this system. That is a ridiculous stupid feature.

Ellen W.
Ellen W.
MD & Principal Trainer (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

I'm moving everything onto Simplero!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Simplero has solved the business problem of blog, newsletter, broadcasts, membership site, automation, website, products, shop, courses, programmes, affiliate schemes all under one site that can look like multiple sites and it's done it in a user friendly, intuitive, simple, elegant and productive way. It's nothing short of genius and I'm so glad I found it! It's a game changer!!

I was first attracted to Simplero when I saw one of my students online programmes and it looked really, really good. I was reasonably happy with the platform I was using for courses and programmes but it was limited for products, membership site, and a decent affiliate programme - so I was also using a number of other platforms for those things and it was getting harder and harder to make them all work seamlessly together. I signed up for a free trial on Simplero and within a week I made the commitment to move EVERYTHING over from all my other platforms - SIMPLERO does it all and does it beautifully - I was able to get the Rule the World package and pay for the year and still save money on all the other 'cheaper' packages I was currently cobbling together. This gorgeous package will save me time and money AND allow me to do whatever I come up with to help my students learn more.

Nothing yet - so far, every experience with them has been very positive.

Veronica lill H.
Veronica lill H.
Selvstendig næringsdrivende. Mental trener, Forfatter, Coach, Kurs og foredragsholder (Norvège)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplero makes life easier

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I help people all over Norway to have a better life through my online courses. I can work from all over the world and have courses in Norway, it's really cool!

I love that I get everything I need to run my online buisiness in Simplero. Customer service is the best of all. I love that I get help quickly and in a Scandinavian language, since I am Norwegian and not so good in English. This is incredibly important to me.

Automation is difficult for me, but it may be because I am not so good at English. Could wish me a Scandinavian training video.

Tue O.
Paddlesport Coach and company owner. (Danemark)
Sports, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplero has become my main marketing/sales platform

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Simplero enabled me to launch a membership site that has grown to be one of the key parts of my business, and also allows me to release selected online courses and content, to customers that attend live courses. The result? My customers now has better ways of learning new skills, and i have most of my communication with them managed in one place.

Lots of features, Stability and Good Customer Support

User Interface on the backend takes a bit of work to get familar with - fortunately you can start with something simple and work your way out from there.

Julia J.
Director (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Simplero makes things simple!

Commentaires : Love it!

All in one! Before Simplero I used 8 different pieces of software which was expensive and time consuming. Not things are so much more quick and easy :)

It is growing quickly and there are a occasionally small bugs, but the team are very responsive.

Megan M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplero is the BEST!!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Fabulous experience for the past 3 years with world class service.

It’s so easy and simple to use yet incredibly powerful. I also love the clean design. Mostly I love having everything in one platform.

Nothing. It’s amazing! My experience has really been wonderful.

Ann -.
Retired pedagogue (Suède)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

World Wide Simplero..(smiles)

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : To reach a lot of Swedes with a low budget (for the moment :-D) You have so many features it take some time (maybe years) to learn them all. (Smiles) But that is Fun! Can't find what is suitable In the section "Industry" on the next page so I chose Art and Craft (Missing Education. High Education doesn't fit my "industry". Thank you!

Hi, I like to learn new things and Simplero is so much... It has it all..I think. I haven't used anything else so that's just a thought. It gives me an opportunity to be creative in different ways. Thank you! <3

The Swedish currency (SEK) and Dollars are not in sync! (Smiles)

Heather alice S.
Heather alice S.
Transformational Life Coach and Intuition/Mindfulness Educator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 2-10 employés

Game changer!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Apart from creating an incredible software, the most awesome thing about Simplero is their customer support! They are available to help you every step of the way. They listen to feedback and are genuinely interested and invested in your success. I’m a customer for life!

Simplero is incredibly versatile. Every feature has been painstakingly planned, making the user experience exceptional.

The learning curve Needs to be considered when switching to this platform, but that is true of any software.

Coach and Business Development Manager at Maverick Business Academy. (Canada)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Great Program that is easy to use

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : My greatest challenge in business is putting up a great looking website that integrates with my back office, solving challenges like client communication, billing, collection, and various other tasks. Simplero helps me run my coaching business without a lot of extra things to connect.

Very simple to learn and use. I found it very easy to get up and running with their built in training.

My biggest challenge was learning their specific terminology and learning where to find the various components - it does a lot, so lots to remember.

Elynn L.
Transformation Coach (É.-U.)
E-learning, Auto-entrepreneur

SIMPLERO makes it simple!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I love that I can see my email list and campaigns all in one place...watch the performance of emails and open rates...Can't wait to have it house my programs.....your support staff is golden! Thank you!

I love that it can house my programs, my email list, web pages...and as I grow it can support my business.

I'm not a techie...hmmm...well, I guess the fact that it does' nt interface better with Leadpages...or is it more accurate that Leadpages isn't as friendly with you?

Laurie O.
Laurie O.
Intuitive Reader (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Simplero is a great option for all your web needs.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Simplero has endeared itself to me in ways no other web builder has. I wish I'd known of it sooner.

There are so many features with Simplero it's hard to choose a favorite. It's got a lot that you need all in one place.

The only complaint I have is that I hadn't found Simplero sooner!

Christian L.
Christian L.
Founder (Belgique)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Sophisticated

4 il y a 2 ans

Has all the functionalities you need to start an online course business: - great website designer at par with some of the best Wordpress themes - structured course building modules supporting all standard features (video, download,quiz...) - ability to build up a complete sales funnel - and important for me, able to handle all EU VAT charges

-Simplero had an extremely tough learning curve - Pricing is 50% higher than other platforms (although you do save as theoretically you no longer need a Mailchimp account) -Steep price increases over that last couple of years (personally I'm at the limit)

Email Marketing Copywriter (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

For the love of it all ... don't

3 il y a 2 ans

I like that there is a community can be integrated into the membership.

It's too convoluted. There are too many options and not enough customization options n the design.

Réponse de l'équipe de Simplero

il y a 2 ans

Sorry to hear you aren't loving Simplero. There can definitely be a learning curve, as with all software. You don't leave much here in terms of feedback though. That makes it hard for us to improve. If you have more detailed feedback to offer, you can email support@simplero.com. I hope you've found a solution that works for you!

Webmaster (Singapour)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Possibly the best integrated membership/e-learning software I've found so far.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Clean, slick, intuitive for a 'complex' software that has many different features packed into it.

It's feature sets are the most complete yet not overwrought with 'unnecessary extras'. Simplicity at it's best!

There is really not much to complain about...