En savoir plus sur Zoho Assist

Zoho Assist fournit une interface utilisateur simple et facile à connecter aux ordinateurs distants partout dans le monde.

En savoir plus sur Zoho Assist

Browser integration and Linux support are top features for us. Unattended also is a key feature for us.

Two features are missing as of now. Real-time voice chats with client and auto chat transcript mailing to the client at the end of the sesion.

Zoho Assist - Notes

Zoho Assist a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 750 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoho Assist ?

mallet
directeur (France)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés

Remote via le WEB

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Utilisation agréable, fonctionne très bien, juste à faire attention a la gestion du proxy.

toute les fonctionnalité d'un accès à distance via le web.Une boite à outil embarqué très puissant ( cmd, lecture des périphériques, gestion des utilisateurs, etc ... )

très peu de paramètre pour la gestion du proxy

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : pour sa mobilité ( web )

Kouadio franck arnold
Kouadio franck arnold
Informaticien (Côte d’Ivoire)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Bon logiciel

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Bon support aide pour la résolution de problèmes informatiques à distance

Performance faible par rapport aux logiciels du même genre

Stéphane
CEO (France)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Test de Zoho Assist en tant qu'auto entrepreneur

4,0 il y a 6 mois

J'ai particulièrement appécié sa simplicité d'utilisation et le fait de pouvoir assisté les device en one shot ou de manière permanente (sur les serveurs).

L'assistance via un client sur l'ordinateur. Il est plus simple d'utiliser l'envoi de lien de connexion par email.

Pierre
Director (France)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Super outil

5,0 l’année dernière

Un super outil de la suite Zoho. S'intègre facilement.

Intégration et installation très facile

Jesus
Jesus
CEO/President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Teamviewer and Chrome Remote Replacement

Commentaires : This perfectly replaced Teamviewer and later, Chrome Remote Desktop which, interestingly enough, proved to be quite difficult to uninstall after using. This led to my search for a replacement and I found this free remote solution.

The software worked seamlessly with Ubunutu Linux, Windows and iOS. It's free for personal use and extremely responsive when logging in remotely. There was little lag and the gestures are intuitive. It also includes 2-Factor Authentication 2FA for extra security.

Unlike other remote software, I had to purchase a $8 DVI "dummy" plug so I could reboot the Linux computer that did not have a monitor connected. After that, it worked perfectly. Without the plug, Linux refused to boot and Zoho Assist didn't have any graphics drivers included that helped resolve the issue.

CEO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Easy to use support tool for unattended and ad-hoc support.

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use this tool alongside another to provide unattended and ad-hoc support to our customers and we also provide training over the same systems. We like some features in this software and other features work better in the other system we use, but both work well at a reasonable cost price.

The service has its own tools that you can install on the technicians computer for quick and easy support requests which also doubles up as a contacts database and and an overview of all the machines you have available for unattended access. These can be grouped to make it easier for large companies. The tools work well and most of the time the connection is very good. There is also a Google chrome add in that allows you access to the same information if you need to jump onto a machine without the software installed. There are a lot of addin for other software and helpdesk we use Freshdesk and can initiate a support call from there whilst logging a fault which is very handy.

It can have a habit of not connecting correctly and just gets stuck in a spin and you have to start the session again which can be a little annoying. It sometimes doesn't disconnect from the client and starts up again whilst in the middle of another session which can also be a bit annoying and the file transfer does not always work as the permission to send box gets hidden behind other windows.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer, MSP360 Connect et Splashtop Remote Support

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : We had been using the other programs they offer including CRM, Email, online drive. The remote support system worked well alongside their other offerings.

Matthew
IT Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Zoho Assist = Great value, Reliable service, and very customizable

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We primarily use Zoho Assist to provide remote access to company workstations but also use it to provide remote IT support

Zoho Assist is the most affordable RDP and remote support platform we have used. The service is extremely reliable and consistent - in a year-and-a-half we've experienced only a couple service outages - which were resolved quickly with the progress communicated to us throughout. Zoho is also constantly adding useful features and improving the quality of their product on a monthly basis. Assist is also very customizable to tailor specifically to business and client needs and can be seamlessly integrated into a vast array of other Zoho or business application products.

Because Zoho offers such a wide variety of business solutions the subscription costs, licensing requirements, and configuration administration can be a bit confusing. It can lead to frustration when trying to customize a solution or integrate systems. The live support is very good though, and they always respond to our email inquiries .

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer et AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : We had a Teamviewer corporate license which was thousands of dollars and limited to 3 concurrent connections. It also left us stuck on a specific platform version with the only way to upgrade or add connections being to spend thousands more dollars.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Zoho Assist was the best value and had the best variety of features and scalability options

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

ZOHO Assist is going to be indispensable when it is perfect

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Having only used ZOHO Assist for about 6 months, it is good. It is better than the horrendous prices that you need to pay for TeamViewer, and it integrates better than AnyDesk.

I love that ZOHO Assist is part of the ZOHO One suite. This means that we can deploy the client to all of our support tickets. In this it integrates with the rest of ZOHO perfectly like ZOHO Desk and ZOHO CRM. It is really simple and allows us complete control over connections.

The recording of the remote support does not work as much as we try. The second when connecting to a server for a client, it seemed like a memory leak was increasing the resource usage after a couple of hours. This meant that we had to restart the server and use AnyDesk rather. Not a great testimonial, but this should be easily fixable.

Alternatives envisagées : AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : The pricing was the number 1 problem I had with TeamViewer. The 2nd was the fact that you are always worried about the computer you were connecting to and what version of TeamViewer they were running.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : The integration with the ZOHO One products was the main contributing factor.

Artur
IT (É.-U.)

Zoho Assist Review

Commentaires : Very good A+++

It is free, they are so nice to help small IT businesses like me and provide the basic services free of cost through their spiceworks network.

Nothing, how can you hate free? I respect and support this company, in a world where greed thrives, they were able to help people such as myself during a time like now and the entire pandemic continue to run and help others. Thank you ZOHO!

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Cost

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Needed to run or help friends, family and customers with IT remote services.

Divaldo
CEO (Portugal)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Best online remote support software

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic, no effort to learn, very simple compared to other software.

I like the fact that it is a very lightweight software, one of the factors that impressed me was the fact that the software installable on the remote machine does not need administrator privileges which makes it easy to support companies that have strict security policies.

I didn't find any negative aspect, maybe because ZOHO has several solutions and the combination of all makes it a little expensive.

Patrick
CTO/OWNER (Kenya)
Télécommunications, 2-10 employés

Zoho Assist--Very Reliable Remote Software

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The best software for remote access so far

That I have to send a link to the user, and the user still has control of his/her pc when am in remote control/access

in file transfer, you have to keep selecting the destination folder everytime you transfer files...

Luis
CEO (Colombie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

My experience from the trial

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It's very easy to tell customers how to execute the software, making remote support a great experience

I really dislike that unattended access is a different module, and you have to pay for it, it supposed to be a remote support software and that's a feature of the competitors

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer et AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : I just wanted to explore alternatives

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : I want to have a complete experience with the Zoho Suite

Nicholas
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Great remote assistance software for IT support personell

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I can access client computers anywhere in the world with this software, and that is incredibly powerful.

Zoho Assist works like most solutions out there but for a fraction of the cost. It is also very easy to deploy either with one-time access links or unattended access configurations.

I wish the one-time access links would email out faster to clients but the workaround for that is once I generate the email I also copy past the link and send it directly to the client. They always get my email first which cuts down on the wait.

Director (Inde)
Matériel informatique, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Amazing Product and Very easy to use.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use was the main point. Reporting is also very good.

None. During the trail period, I could not find any cons.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : For better features.

Scott
Facilitation Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11-50 employés

Zoho is ahead of the pack

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : This has been one of the best experiences I have come across in my 20+ years in this field. Everything from the deployment to the use of Zoho has been so easy and fluid that I haven't come across a single thing that I can complain about. I have been contacted by the company at various intervals to make sure that I don't need any assistance, and the one time that I did have a question, they were very quick to respond, and I mean within minutes of clicking the send button on the email. I was so impressed with their quick response time that I immediately called a colleague and told him about Zoho and he has assured me that he will be switching over when his current contract is up. All in all, this is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone that I know!

What did I like most about Zoho? The better question is, what didn't I like about Zoho? And the easy answer to that is...there honestly isn't anything that I use in this software that I do not like!!!

I can honestly say that I have not found any aspect of this software lacking in my needs. Everything is easy to use and if you find something that you are having difficulty with, there are plenty of videos and tutorials as well as clinics that you can attend online.

Alternatives envisagées : RemotePC, TeamViewer et GoTo Resolve

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : TeamViewer just didn't have all of the options that I needed. And those that it did, were not as easy to use and required user input from the other terminal unless you went with the fully upgraded package which took it out of the running because of the high cost.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Price and ease of use were the main reasons that I chose Zoho over the others. I might look again after my first year on Zoho, but honestly, at this point there is no reason for me to even look!

Jay
Supreme Lord and Master. (Australie)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Product

Commentaires : I use this software daily to provide remote computer support to individuals and businesses. Since COVID this type of service is in high demand.

There are slightly easier to use products on the market but when I looked at pricing they were approximately 3 or 4 times the price $14 odd dollars a month compared to $52 odd dollars a month. Value for money this product wins hands down. As a sole trader incorporating $14 a month into my fees makes me look a whole lot more competitive to my customers than $52.

The software sometimes as the customer if the Technician can access their clipboard an excessive amount of times *between 3 and 20 times for one session* - it also asks when you arent even trying to use the clipboard. This can feel obtrusive and unneccessary.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Pricing was the main reason I switched from Teamviewer. Teamviewer is a little easier to walk the customer through installing if they are old or not a very good listener and not very observent. Zoho requires them to look at their downloads (Such as the bottom left hand corner of the browser for Chrome users) and some customers dont know what browser they are using, dont know what I mean when I talk about looking in the bottom left hand corner and dont listen when I tell them to click on that. However - having said all of that the price difference makes that a small obstacle compared to teamviewers quite expensive pricing. The reality is spending an extra 5 minutes to ge the remote software working or spending an extra $40 odd dollars a month to make it easy.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : This question seems to be requesting the same information as the "why did you make the switch" question. Why did you chose Zoho over another product. Why did you switch to Zoho from another product. Same question same answer.

Lead Technician (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best remote support software so far.

Commentaires : Overall ease of walking a customer (especially the elderly) to be able to not only connect in the first place, but also complete security checks has been a breeze. We've been able to connect to devices that other techs using other tools have not been able to get a connection to.

Far reaching compatibility with devices, both on the tech end and the customer's end. Really easy to set up connections as well.

Not really a whole lot of cons. Would say graphics if I had to choose something but they have definately made improvements in the recent updates.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Needed to be able to support additional device types without having to go through a complicated set up each time we needed to make a connection.

Logiciel antérieur : AeroAdmin

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Ease of use, reputation, and cost. Being able to use the trial sealed the deal as it seamlessly integrated to our support environment.

Ted
IT Deputy Director (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

Is Zoho Assist

The flexibility of licensing for unattended or by support person is what attracted us to the ZohoAssist solution. For liability reasons we have a balance of unattended stations and support person licensing. Company owned remote machines for unattended and support person licensing for non-company machines. This forces the acknowledgement of allowing support in by starting the support session.

One item that we find cumbersome is modify station properties like changing the name of the machine in unattended stations. It has to be modified from a different area and is not intuitive. I suggest adding a link in the system properties to allow modifying the system name.

Alternatives envisagées : Join.Me

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : LogMeIn forced a premium suite that was not needed and hiked the price up by double.

Logiciel antérieur : Pro

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Previous history with ManageEngine products like Desktop Central. Also because it is a cost effective solution.

Tyler
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Reliable, Easy To Use Remote Support Tool

Commentaires : Our agents have found it to be reliable, easy to use, and supported clients have also found it easy to work with. Our technical support capabilities have been greatly amplified by using this tool.

We've had a great experience with Zoho Assist. One of the best things about the software is the speed to which a client can be invited to a session - in the agent portal, one click creates a session, another click invites the user, done. A small client software download is involved, but this has not been an issue for any of the remote sessions we have conducted. We have also not had any installation issues with the remote client software on customer machines. We also appreciate how cross-platform the Zoho Assist tool is, so that it works on any machine our customers are using. The remote desktop experience is reliable, operates with minimal lag, and automatically reconnects if any bandwidth interruptions occur. Ability to conduct sessions via mobile device is also useful.

Very little that we did not like about the software. We have not experienced any crashes, installation issues, or incompatibility issues (both agent and supported client can be on any device). We cannot recall any service outages.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Inexpensive and simple to use, quick to deploy, small client download size

Alan
Owner (R.-U.)

ZoHo Assist - Great for small IT Support business to support clients

Commentaires : During the pandemic ZoHo Assist has proved fantastic in support my clients whom are now having to work from home and not familiar with the various online tools that many businesses use. This has enabled me to 'jump' onto their PC's and give them a bit of training on an adhoc basis.

The easy that I can talk less experienced users through establishing a connection.

I am struggling to think of any cons for this software, especially at this price point. I've not had to use their support team as setup and use has been straightforward.

Alternatives envisagées : GoTo Connect et Remote Support

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : It was quite expensive and I found their support team difficult to work with.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : To be honest, it was simply down to cost and I was looking for a provider that catered for small business such as mine that won't necessarily have a high usage.

Jordan
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11-50 employés

Great product

5,0 il y a 6 mois

It allows easy access to remote computers within our business.

Sometimes it does connect very slowly to the computers

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : The cost at TeamViewer was too high

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : The cost and integration with other Zoho products

Andy
Managing Director (Émirats arabes unis)

Zoho Assist

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It's helping me to realise customer support for a large base of customers while only paying per customer rather than per engineer.

The per-unattended PC pricing is ideal for my application, where I have a number of casual engineers but a smaller number of customers. This way, I only pay per customer. It also works very well, and is very lightweight unlike competitors.

It would be great for customers to have the option to request a remote session from their desktop in the unattended solution.

Alternatives envisagées : AnyDesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Teamviewer has become prohibitively expensive and not particularly reliable.

Logiciel antérieur : TeamViewer

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Pricing, and the per-unattended PC options rather than per-technician.

Tim
CEO (É.-U.)

Excellent Product

Commentaires : Our clients love Zoho Assist. Excellent product.

Zoho Assist is quick. Very quick. I used a competitor's service before switching to Zoho Assist and this product works so well and gets me online with the client's computer quickly and efficiently.

I wish I had someone to talk with on the phone for support. I at times have a question and just want a quick response.

Alternatives envisagées : ConnectWise Control

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Primarily due to the costs of logmein central.

Logiciel antérieur : Central

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Price and performance and ease of use.

Digvijay
Digvijay
IT expert (Inde)
Matériel informatique, 10 000+ employés

Zoho Assist "Best Remote access Tool"

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Its best to use no high permission required to use this. just login with your cred. and it is ready to create the session. Best in industry.Easy to use

The easy to use the application just share the invitation code to the user user have to download a small file and run it. Done you have the control with easy to use access. Both technician and user have easy console to use this. file transfer is also easy.

Sometime File is not running. team have to work on this. i don't know why this was it may be due to Network but team have to check this .

Omer
Owner (Canada)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur

My Review of ZohoAssit

Commentaires : Seeing the problem is often the fastest and easiest way to find solutions. By offer the tools such as dual screen view, Ctrl Alt Del, and a easy method to get client to give access ti remote assist make my job easier and permits me to make more revenue to pay for it. Hopeful clients will appreciate this long distance tech experience.

I am a computer/network troubleshooter. My job is to effectively diagnose problems in a minimal time frame. Offering tools such as reboot in safe mode, shutdown and lock screen, cmd prompt, control panel, computer management, device manger and event viewer save me time. I also look in reducing my cost and using software that is more affordable, so I can offer the client a better service for the cost.

I dislike the reduction services when I may need in Unattended access. I am wiling to pay for the professional version at extra cost but I sometime rely on the unattended for a nagging problem. I do not require 25 license, but maybe 5 with full professional functionality.

Alternatives envisagées : TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Zoho Assist : Cost and quick tools.

Pourquoi passer à Zoho Assist : Cost