So easy, even your boss can use it

Publié le 14/05/2019
Lukas L.
Portfolio Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far we only use the time keeping software and it has saved us tremendous administrative burden. We are looking forward to begin using the full service payroll and insurance solution.

Avantages: The guys who created Hourly are solving a problem that they know firsthand, and it shows. Onboarding everyone was simple with video tutorials available in English and Spanish. Editing people/tasks/site lists, and finding and fixing errors is easy.

Inconvénients: The system still has room to grow by adding "nice to have" features such as per-person task defaults, per-task rates, per-site overtime policies, or more flexible reporting.

A perfect fit for my business

Publié le 13/05/2019
Ken F.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am so appreciative of whoever put this product together. It saves me time (which equates to more money in my pocket), allows me to more accurately cost my jobs (which equates to more money in my pocket) and it is just so darned simple (which equates to less headache for me!)

Avantages: It simplifies the entire payroll of process. Before Hourly I would have to chase down errant time cards, ensure they were filled out correctly, fill in a spreadsheet to track my job costing and then log into ADP and enter the hours and approve. This was an unpleasant, time consuming and mundane process. Now, the guys enter the time cards and job costing on their phones, I review each day (taking literally minutes) and run the payroll at the end of the week. IT COULD NOT BE EASIER.

Inconvénients: Sometimes connectivity is an issue but Hourly has done a great job of addressing my concerns here.

Increased our efficiency

Publié le 11/05/2019
Kevin B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great app--great impact on our company

Avantages: Hourly has greatly increased our organizational efficiency. We love the overview screen as well as being able to drill down into fine details. We also love that anyone in our office can find information such as shift, time, location, overtime and what jobs people are on without pulling physical files.

Inconvénients: The software has gotten better over the past 18 months. The team is committed to a successful product.

GLAD I SWITCHED!

Publié le 09/05/2019
Daniella A.
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great , I believe if they make a few little adjustments it would perfect, but I love it!

Avantages: Hour tracking is awesome , processing payroll is so much easier and even helps with the breakdown of our labor job cost, we can see all our shifts and past payrolls ,payroll dates on 1 dashboard and employees can input their own direct deposit info at their convenience, they cant lie about their hours they work , its super convenient if the manager or owner has the app because it notifies when anyone is clocking in or out at all times and at what location.

Inconvénients: The app does not allow people to clock in often and I have to do it on the computer alot of the time, and they do not send payroll summary's when the checks are delivered, we actually have to print it out ourselves. We cant choose our own payroll dates so we have to change our dates slightly that works for the system.

No more manual timecards

Publié le 18/05/2019
Adriana P.
Controller
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We used to use timecards, which required us to add up time manually. With Hourly now I save so much time. The math is just done for you in the app!

Avantages: I really like that I can have time tracking and payroll right on my phone. It is very convenient for me. I can do it from home and on the run.

Inconvénients: I don’t have anything to add here. Sorry!

Great Time admin tool!

Publié le 10/05/2019
Susan B.
Principal
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are able to keep accurate track of time spent of on different projects, or just office work.

Avantages: The application is very easy to follow, and it is versatile enough to correct times and jobs in case you forget to clock in or out.

Inconvénients: I believe the clock timers (when you clock in minutes and hours) can improve. Perhaps adding the options of number sensitiveness in periods of 5, 10, 15 minutes?

Time saver

Publié le 10/05/2019
Mavell S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’ve gotten more time back with Hourly because now there’s a lot less on my end to do. It’s a great app.

Avantages: The employees can manage their own hours and at the end of the week they sign their own timecards. Hourly has saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Inconvénients: Tough one--nothing really rings a bell. They’re great at helping us out whenever something comes up.

Hourly is awesome

Publié le 06/05/2019
Shawn G.

Commentaires: Excellent!

Avantages: I like how simple it is. Took no time to get started.

Inconvénients: Not much not to like. The sign up was easy and I was able to get all the guys up to speed in minutes.

The New Best Thing In Payroll

Publié le 16/05/2019
Nick C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I’ve saved thousands of dollars on workers’ comp with Hourly’s affordable rates and pay-as-you-go plan. The employees are happier -- they went from getting their pay once a month to once a week. Hourly allows me to spend less time on the back end of the business and more time on managing our current sites and growing the company.

Inconvénients: NONE

Great got time tracking and payroll

Publié le 11/05/2019
Ellen S.
Admin
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Hourly is easy to use and the integration between time tracking and payroll is as seamless as it can be.

Inconvénients: Thinking hard. Not much not to like with this app. Made my life easier.

Surprised at how easy reporting can be

Publié le 17/05/2019
Hether H.
Accountant
Immobilier commercial, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Super simple, great customer service, showed me how surprisingly simple payroll can be.

Avantages: I am the accountant-- so I am using the backend of the software only. The fact that I can go on my phone and send a payroll summary report to my email, it arrives in seconds, and it is only one page but contains all of the information I need is incredible.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to send individual paystubs to my email.

Fantastic Platform

Publié le 13/05/2019
Miranda F.
Relocation Consultant
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a small but very busy company. This software is extremely user friendly and allows us to handle all of our payroll needs quickly and efficiently. Huge cost savings for Works Comp. Very easy on boarding process and fantastic support from the Hourly team.

Avantages: User friendly, huge cost savings! Great support.

Inconvénients: NONE! Can not seem to find any cons as of yet.