15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Hourly

Plateforme conçue pour les petites entreprises devant gérer et rémunérer des employés à l'heure.

En savoir plus sur Hourly

Love how easy it is to track and pay employees. Also the workers compensation saved me money and is easy to track.

So far I Don’t have anything about this software I don’t like least yet.

Hourly - Notes

4,9
5,0
4,9

Hourly a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hourly ?

Maor
Maor

Hourly App BEST Payroll company / app

Hourly app is the most user friendly payroll platform out there

We like everything in this platform and don’t think it’s missing anything

Cameron

Harrell Electrical Services review of HOURLY

Commentaires : Overall we have a good experience. The platform has really eased our daily payroll admin and cost tracking. The HOURLY customer service team has been excellent with addressing platform questions, providing education and assisting with pulling reports. Having access to detailed data while out in the field has been a big benefit for daily operations.

Real time staff time card tracking coupled with geo tag locations is a big help in managing staff in the field. Additionally managing project/service payroll costs is easier with daily real time computations for all staff wages, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance premiums. The HOURLY team is also easy to work with

Customizable "name" payment line items with the ability to designate treatment for tax purposes and also not wages excluded from worker's comp premium would be a good feature to add. An example is for government projects in California for Prevailing Wage payroll, there are also separate Fringe Benefit payments for the staff that are taxable, but not subject to Workers Compensation premiums.

Automobile, 2–10 employés

Good but

Commentaires : Overall I love this app. Great design and very handy

I love a lot of things about this app. I love the design and concept absolutely. And fact that it’s voiceover accessible yessss

I don’t like the fact that there was very small amount of instructions. I basically had to figure it out myself

Todd
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Fantastic software and best customer service

Commentaires : Overall experience has been fantastic.
The hourly team is extremely responsive and helpful! Customer service is the best! The software just continues to get better and more functional for our purposes!

The ease of use is great! Everything is at a touch of a finger! Very easy to integrate into our existing system especially with the fantastic customer service when nèeded. I like most the functionality of being able to get all the info I need off the app while I am on the go!

As of right now the software is working perfect for us. The Hourly team has always answered all our questions and concerns and the software has been updated/improved along the way! Maybe the only thing that I could suggest would be to have some tutorials on all the different options and a key on the pages in the app to know what things stand for on that page. But maybe this exists and i am just unaware.

Jahil
Director (É.-U.)
Animation, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

They are one of the good guys.

Commentaires : They handle my payroll, including taxes and make that part of owning a small company pretty easy.

These guys just get it, had zero issues and I am able to talk to human beings right away when I had questions about adding employees and extra features. They are on top of it, on the bleeding edge of good customer service.

I don’t spend that much time in the software because it’s set it and forget it, I just just do approvals once a week and it’s take 2 minutes tops. I left another solution because it was too cumbersome, time consuming.

Travis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great feature set & functionality, great product & great customer service

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Hourly helps save us lots of time when it comes to time tracking, payroll management, and payments.

The mobile app is very important as it allows our employees to track their time accurately while in the field. It also helps us in the office accurately track labor time and bill customers.

Sometimes the app & portal do not update in real time. have to manually refresh to get updated figures. they also do not currently support prevailing wage payroll which is an important feature for the construction industry.

Jess
Jess
Manager (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fast, painless payroll and time clock

Commentaires : They are hands-on and dedicated to building the best product so that means agreeable fees, quick service, and things you request make it into the beta channel quickly.

Easy to use on any mobile device. Mobile-first design is key in our industry, no one is sitting there at the small cafe with a desktop or even a laptop. Our tools need to be on the phones in our pockets, easy to access, and just as easy to slip back into the pocket so we can get on with the day.

No support yet for robust scheduling so we have not been able to move that over to this app and we really had to play around with and modify our own system in regards to tips distribution to fit their workflow. But updates to a model we were using the past 7 years were long overdue and we have good buy-in from staff and users.

Ben

Filled a Needed Niche

Commentaires : Overall Hourly has saved me time in managing my payroll & employee work tracking at a very reasonable rate.

I love that Hourly allows me to track specific tasks at multiple sites. As a general contractor I need to keep accurate records of my employees work and Hourly greatly simplifies that task.

There have been some hiccups integrating my worker's comp insurance into my payroll system. However Hourly has been attentive throughout this process & done their best to solve the issues that arise.

Dana

Great Payroll/Timesheet Option

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I've really enjoyed the process. Very easy to use.

I love the support. When I need help, my advisor is always readily available.

That I have to manually add my commission-based people every pay day. And there is no commission pay feature.

Liliana
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Great customer service

Commentaires : Very good

Easy to use portal. Great, timely and efficient customer service with a dedicated payroll specialist.

Not many features like variations of vacation set ups. Reports are limited.

Elena
President (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Payroll Service that Integrates WC Premium

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Hourly is helping us manage our Workers Comp premiums

Integration was simple especially because the customer service is a dedicated, live person.

Slightly cumbersome but once I learned the steps it's simple enough

Juan
Construction, 2–10 employés

Our business needed this app!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Hourly has been positive, helpful, and profitable. Put simply, we left the old inefficiencies that pain small business due to the dependency on private accountants, and leaped forward to being efficient, transparent, and in control of our business. We went from tracking our employee's hours inaccurately on Word or Excel to having our payroll cost to-the-penny in the palm of our hands with a hand full of other features that significantly helped me, and my brother (co-owner) become a hundred times more informed about our business.

The most impact features of the Hourly app is the business owner's ability to manage the most important aspect of any business; our employees. It's hard to say which part of the app I like the most since it does a seamless job at tracking time sheets, live payroll cost, workers comp cost, and job cost in terms of hours spent by employee/tasks. However, I would say that my favorite feature of this app is how easy it is to run payroll due to the other tasks being done for me that allows me to simply review, and press a button to run payroll from practically anywhere.

In the beginning, we had to get our payroll checks mailed to our office until we learned that we were able to print them right from our office. This helped us be in even more control of our payroll, and ability to quickly get our technicians paid for their work.

Kendy

It help us to reduce significantly the Cost Operation

Commentaires : We reduce the cost administrative and operating . We can do changes anytime and anywhere.

Easy to use and technical support and quick response

The Automatic Workers Compensation Certificates Need Improve on Additional Insurense information

Tina
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Easiest payroll I've ever had

Commentaires : Not only is Hourly a great time tracking tool, but the integration with workers' comp insurance makes it phenomenal

The app on the employees' phones is bi-lingual and super easy to use. I get very accurate information now

There are no current improvements needed

Erin
HR (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Excellent for Time-Tracking

Before we starting using the Hourly app we did all of our timecards by hand and had to collect them every week. This is especially difficult with construction sites spread all over the peninsula. The Hourly staff came out and trained all of our employees on the use of the app and got us fully set-up. Now we use it with ease. Even if there isn't cell service at a job site, the app will update once the employee is connected to wifi or in cell range. Managers can easily view job costing data, employee lists and if our employees clocked in on time. I would definitely recommend this app to any one in the construction field!

Really the only change I would like to see is for the comments our staff leave on their timecards, to show on the PDF exported version of the timecards. Other than that I think it's fantastic!

Marco
Construction, 2–10 employés

If you like saving time and money Hourly is for you!

Commentaires : I use Hourly to track time, run payroll and insure my guys with workers comp. I've saved $10,000 or more on workers comp insurance already and love how easy it was to set up everything and get started. Customer service is fantastic!

I didn't start a business to spend all day on the back office. Hourly has freed up a ton of my time and lets me focus on working on my business instead of working in it.

Can't really think of any. The app is great and the team is very responsive.

Justin
Vice President (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great customer service. Very intuitive and easy to use.

Commentaires : It's been great. It's easy to use and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. We couldn't be happier.

We've had some turn over in our office admin role over the last year. As a result, we've had three separate people in charge of payroll, and Hourly has been wonderful. It's so easy to use, the transition to new employees has been a breeze. And their customer service is top-notch.

When we first joined, they were very early and were missing a few features we wanted, but they promised those features would come out soon and they did. That means a lot to us that they didn't oversell the product and followed through on commitments.

Jason
Pres (É.-U.)

Hourly

Commentaires : Very pleasant with the ease of mind all taxes and wc liabilities are taken care of.

Ease of use. Has bonus features such as job locations and timesheets that most payroll s/w lacks. All aspects of payroll taken care of.

Requires a little bit of training to start using.

mutsumi
Officer (É.-U.)

Best clock in app

Our company has been using this app for almost 2 years and we all really like it. Easy to use, easy to administer. I can see where employee clocked in/out.

When employee change the phone, even though it's same number, we had problem logging in.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hourly

il y a 4 ans

Hi Mutsumi, Thanks so much for the review, and for the feedback about the employee phone issue. We're looking into it!

DAVID

Tip Tops experience with the Hourly app

Commentaires : Awesome experience, customer service has been the best.

Super easy to use and track employees, great for a non technical person like myself

No cons i have no issues with the software

Sandra
Sandra
Automobile, 11–50 employés

A true small business ally

Commentaires : Discovering hourly.com was a complete solution to our small business's payroll needs. Our express location was a start-up experiment that might not have launched if a large start-up investment had been required.

The Hourly.com app is very user friendly and mostly intuitive. It didn't take much time to set up and we were able to run payroll easily once our local payroll accounts were created. The team at Hourly helped facilitate all that too! Unlike other payroll services, payroll tax payments are integrated into the process leaving me more time to handle other important tasks. LOVE this app!

The software could be better if it interfaced with Quickbooks for easy download of data.

Brookes
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Advanced Payroll Technology Easy To Use!

Commentaires : Hourly Inc works with you to suit your specific business needs. This program has become a game changer for my business.

The software is self-explanatory and user-friendly! It took me no time at all to become an expert at running payroll with the well developed software and professional doting staff. The software can be altered in the best way suited for your company.

This is young software which is still malleable but this is not a negative trait at all.

Kathleen
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)

Hourly Review

Commentaires : The company and their employees have been great. If I call with a problem and have to leave a message, they get right back to help. They have never made me feel uncomfortable about asking questions if I don't understand something.

The data is readily available and in a usable format

Trouble finding how to delete input if a mistake was made entering payroll shift information and there is a need to start over or make a change. Also the print size on the timecards is really small, but all the other printable records are fine.

Pete

Review for Hourly

Commentaires : Saves me time and money

Service. Especially by phone. Everyone was willing to help me with my special needs

None. I have no complaints about this company

Felix

Hourly Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Everything is great with hourly. No complains.

The software is very easy to use. The thing I like the most is when I need help someone is always available to assist with any concerns I may have.

For now, there is nothing I can say that needs to be improved. Everything works perfectly.