4,9 /5
    4,9 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Hourly

Plateforme conçue pour les petites entreprises devant gérer et rémunérer des employés à l'heure.

En savoir plus sur Hourly

76 avis affichés

Maor G.
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Hourly App BEST Payroll company / app"

Avantages: Hourly app is the most user friendly payroll platform out there

Inconvénients: We like everything in this platform and don’t think it’s missing anything

Cameron H.
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Harrell Electrical Services review of HOURLY"

Commentaires: Overall we have a good experience. The platform has really eased our daily payroll admin and cost tracking. The HOURLY customer service team has been excellent with addressing platform questions, providing education and assisting with pulling reports. Having access to detailed data while out in the field has been a big benefit for daily operations.

Avantages: Real time staff time card tracking coupled with geo tag locations is a big help in managing staff in the field. Additionally managing project/service payroll costs is easier with daily real time computations for all staff wages, payroll taxes and workers compensation insurance premiums. The HOURLY team is also easy to work with

Inconvénients: Customizable "name" payment line items with the ability to designate treatment for tax purposes and also not wages excluded from worker's comp premium would be a good feature to add. An example is for government projects in California for Prevailing Wage payroll, there are also separate Fringe Benefit payments for the staff that are taxable, but not subject to Workers Compensation premiums.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Michael T.
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

"Awesome software"

Avantages: Easy to use it, so helpful for a guy like me

Inconvénients: So far I Don’t have anything about this software I don’t like least yet

Todd S.
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Fantastic software and best customer service"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been fantastic.
The hourly team is extremely responsive and helpful! Customer service is the best! The software just continues to get better and more functional for our purposes!

Avantages: The ease of use is great! Everything is at a touch of a finger! Very easy to integrate into our existing system especially with the fantastic customer service when nèeded. I like most the functionality of being able to get all the info I need off the app while I am on the go!

Inconvénients: As of right now the software is working perfect for us. The Hourly team has always answered all our questions and concerns and the software has been updated/improved along the way! Maybe the only thing that I could suggest would be to have some tutorials on all the different options and a key on the pages in the app to know what things stand for on that page. But maybe this exists and i am just unaware.

Jahil N.
Animation, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"They are one of the good guys."

Commentaires: They handle my payroll, including taxes and make that part of owning a small company pretty easy.

Avantages: These guys just get it, had zero issues and I am able to talk to human beings right away when I had questions about adding employees and extra features. They are on top of it, on the bleeding edge of good customer service.

Inconvénients: I don’t spend that much time in the software because it’s set it and forget it, I just just do approvals once a week and it’s take 2 minutes tops. I left another solution because it was too cumbersome, time consuming.

Tim N.
Restaurants, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 13/05/2020

"Make the switch to hourly!"

Commentaires: I am very satisfied with hourly and I would recommended every business to switch over.

Avantages: hourlys software is awesome. I love that each of my employees can keep track of payroll with the hourly app on their phone. They can see all of their paystubs and download them. They can set up direct deposit or if they prefer checks they can make that the default. I love the flexibility of keeping track of hours, as the holder of the account if you don’t want to input everyone’s hours from the day to day you can simply do a ‘manual’ which just is that bulk number of hours per employee. Very user friendly the app is and also the desk top version. When signing up with hourly there is also a scheduled appointment with a representative who calls and goes over the hourly website which is helpful! The software is professionally put together and well done. It is easy to navigate and aesthetically pleasing. On top of being beyond satisfied with hourlys software, I am over the moon with the customer service. They are always just one call away and so helpful. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who are just great and helped me out a lot, thank you guys.

Inconvénients: There is honestly not one bad thing about this company. Switching over to hourly was a great decision I made for the business.

• Publié le 13/05/2020
Mavell S.
CEL
  • Publié le 16/06/2020

"Performance Review"

Commentaires: My experience has been fantastic. I have found that not only is the software great itself, but it’s awesome team who support my business and helps me with my every question.

Avantages: Hourly allows me to keep organized with it’s incredibly convenient layout. Often in my job position I become overwhelmed, but hourly insures that I am on track and organized.
The controls are easily understandable, took me very little time to understand the software.
My employees have as well found the software to be easy and manageable. After a hard day of labor, they find hourly reliable and easy. My employees and I have no trouble using the software, very dependable.

Inconvénients: There has not been a problem with the software.

• Publié le 16/06/2020
Jess M.
Restaurants, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Fast, painless payroll and time clock"

Commentaires: They are hands-on and dedicated to building the best product so that means agreeable fees, quick service, and things you request make it into the beta channel quickly.

Avantages: Easy to use on any mobile device. Mobile-first design is key in our industry, no one is sitting there at the small cafe with a desktop or even a laptop. Our tools need to be on the phones in our pockets, easy to access, and just as easy to slip back into the pocket so we can get on with the day.

Inconvénients: No support yet for robust scheduling so we have not been able to move that over to this app and we really had to play around with and modify our own system in regards to tips distribution to fit their workflow. But updates to a model we were using the past 7 years were long overdue and we have good buy-in from staff and users.

Ben O.

"Filled a Needed Niche"

Commentaires: Overall Hourly has saved me time in managing my payroll & employee work tracking at a very reasonable rate.

Avantages: I love that Hourly allows me to track specific tasks at multiple sites. As a general contractor I need to keep accurate records of my employees work and Hourly greatly simplifies that task.

Inconvénients: There have been some hiccups integrating my worker's comp insurance into my payroll system. However Hourly has been attentive throughout this process & done their best to solve the issues that arise.

Mutsumi B.
Officer
  • Publié le 04/06/2020

"Best clock in app"

Avantages: Our company has been using this app for almost 2 years and we all really like it. Easy to use, easy to administer. I can see where employee clocked in/out.

Inconvénients: When employee change the phone, even though it's same number, we had problem logging in.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Hourly le 11/06/2020

Hi Mutsumi,

Thanks so much for the review, and for the feedback about the employee phone issue. We're looking into it!

• Publié le 04/06/2020
Juan A.
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Our business needed this app!"

Commentaires: My overall experience with Hourly has been positive, helpful, and profitable. Put simply, we left the old inefficiencies that pain small business due to the dependency on private accountants, and leaped forward to being efficient, transparent, and in control of our business. We went from tracking our employee's hours inaccurately on Word or Excel to having our payroll cost to-the-penny in the palm of our hands with a hand full of other features that significantly helped me, and my brother (co-owner) become a hundred times more informed about our business.

Avantages: The most impact features of the Hourly app is the business owner's ability to manage the most important aspect of any business; our employees. It's hard to say which part of the app I like the most since it does a seamless job at tracking time sheets, live payroll cost, workers comp cost, and job cost in terms of hours spent by employee/tasks. However, I would say that my favorite feature of this app is how easy it is to run payroll due to the other tasks being done for me that allows me to simply review, and press a button to run payroll from practically anywhere.

Inconvénients: In the beginning, we had to get our payroll checks mailed to our office until we learned that we were able to print them right from our office. This helped us be in even more control of our payroll, and ability to quickly get our technicians paid for their work.

Jackeline Y.
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Great Service and Product"

Commentaires: I've had nothing but a great experience with Hourly. Recently I had to back track on some documents and had to contact the previous payroll company we used to work with and things were so difficult. That made me appreciate Hourly even more. They have such an awesome team that always makes me feel comfortable in calling (I usually avoid calling companies unless I'm desperate).

Avantages: I love Hourly. It is very easy to use. If I have any questions I know I can call support and I will be helped asap and the service is great. Hourly is very convenient especially when I have to do payroll. I love that the employees can verify and sign their hours thru their phone. I can also access the app and run payroll from my phone, it especially comes in handy if I'm not in the office for the day.

Inconvénients: At first I wasn't sure where to find things but after a easy tutorial from support I know where everything is.

Sharon K.
Sharon
  • Publié le 12/05/2020

"Awesome platform to manage hourly employees"

Commentaires: Hourly has allowed me to excel at payroll, instead of relying on spreadsheets!
I saved time, money, and my sanity!

Avantages: Rich functionality and incredible customer service

Inconvénients: Direct deposit takes two days. Should be next day. But I think they are improving it.

• Publié le 12/05/2020
Lukas L.
Portfolio Manager
  • Publié le 14/05/2019

"So easy, even your boss can use it"

Commentaires: So far we only use the time keeping software and it has saved us tremendous administrative burden. We are looking forward to begin using the full service payroll and insurance solution.

Avantages: The guys who created Hourly are solving a problem that they know firsthand, and it shows. Onboarding everyone was simple with video tutorials available in English and Spanish. Editing people/tasks/site lists, and finding and fixing errors is easy.

Inconvénients: The system still has room to grow by adding "nice to have" features such as per-person task defaults, per-task rates, per-site overtime policies, or more flexible reporting.

• Publié le 14/05/2019
Kristi J.

"Easy!!"

Commentaires: Hourly gives us ease of mind. They take care of all the stuff we don’t want to think about. We count on hourly, and they have not disappointed.

Avantages: This software is seamless and simple. My two favorite things!! If there is ever a need for customer service they answer direct. Never hold time.

Inconvénients: Have not experienced anything i do not like.

Stephanie B.
Construction, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 27/05/2020

"Love this product and company"

Commentaires: I have enjoyed working with the app and the people at the company very much. They help work out areas of concern or improvements and we are so happy to have them as partners so that we can manage our company more efficiently.

Avantages: We used to use paper time cards and were very nervous about implementing this system as we had a system that had been in use for so long, it was antiquated and hard to manage, but it was just they way we had done it for years and were very reluctant to make the change. The company helped us set up and implement this system and it only took about 2 weeks to get everything switched to the online app and the employees had almost no negative feedback and felt the ease of use and ability to clock in and out was much easier than what we were doing previously. We are able to track employees hours much more efficiently with this app and I cannot believe we went so long without this in our company.

Inconvénients: This company is constantly asking for feedback and actually listens and improves. I have no negatives.

• Publié le 27/05/2020
Sabu T.
Finance Manager
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Great software and service"

Commentaires: So far we have great relationship with HOURLY

Avantages: Very easy to use and absolutely great services provided by the company team.

Inconvénients: Ever since we have joined with HOURLY, e have seen great improvement with this software.

Kendy M.
  • Publié le 26/05/2020

"It help us to reduce significantly the Cost Operation"

Commentaires: We reduce the cost administrative and operating . We can do changes anytime and anywhere.

Avantages: Easy to use and technical support and quick response

Inconvénients: The Automatic Workers Compensation Certificates Need Improve on Additional Insurense information

Revital K.
Principal
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

"Highly recommended!"

Commentaires: ‘Hourly’ has completely transformed the way we mange our business! We used to spend countless hours in producing cumbersome spread sheets, to monitor ours and our employees’ hours. Now all our hours are just a click away. The genius of the software is not just in the quick sign in and sign out , but the ability to specify jobs by tasks and locations as well as add comments and monitor pay to name but a few advantages. Thanks to ‘Hourly’ we are now able to dedicate even more time to what we do best- serve our clients!

Avantages: Where do I begin- the ease of clocking in an out, the ability to specify projects by location and type of work, the ability to monitor hours of work throughout the company.

Inconvénients: I love every feature in the software and highly recommend it to all businesses alike.

Yolanda M.
Director of Operations
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/05/2020

"Ease of use, flexible, reliable and excellent service"

Commentaires: Our experience has been wonderful. The time savings, accountability, and ability for our team members to manage their accounts independently is wonderful.

Avantages: Hourly is very easy to use and offers great features. Our team uses the platform daily and adjustments are quick and easy. Being able to change work locations mid work shift for teams handling multiple tasks for budgeting management is very useful for our business. Additionally, the requirement we’ve set for our company to require approval to overtime is essential to keeping expenses controlled.

Inconvénients: Something that would be beneficial from time to time would be a user manual with common step by step tutorials. However, customer service is very responsive and ALWAYS available to help navigate special situations.

Tina S.
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Easiest payroll I've ever had"

Commentaires: Not only is Hourly a great time tracking tool, but the integration with workers' comp insurance makes it phenomenal

Avantages: The app on the employees' phones is bi-lingual and super easy to use. I get very accurate information now

Inconvénients: There are no current improvements needed

Mariah S.
Accounting

"Great software!"

Commentaires: The overall experience with Hourly has been great. We appreciate the easy access and the simplicity of the software as our employees do too.

Avantages: Prior to being introduced to Hourly, our Company was using a system that required much more behind the scenes work to gather half the data we are able to view in an instant with Hourly. Such things would be, job costing, the total hours per job, employees on and off the clock, etc.

Inconvénients: A feature that would be awesome to have on the software is to alert our employees when being awarded a pay increase with some type of congratulating notification.

Bridgette M.
Officer Manager
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"The best customer service and support!"

Avantages: Everyone at Hourly, regardless of their tittle will pick up that line and help you until you have a solution. They go above and beyond to provide the best customer service and support. It is pleasant speaking with all the staff as you can tell the genuinely care about their clients in the way they speak to you, listen to you and support you. I came onboard to my company already having Hourly established and they went above and beyond for me to teach me, educate me and support me on how to operate Hourly. I would highly recommend them to any company!

Inconvénients: I have no complaints! They always find a solution to any issues I might have.

Erin V.
HR
Construction, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois

"Excellent for Time-Tracking"

Avantages: Before we starting using the Hourly app we did all of our timecards by hand and had to collect them every week. This is especially difficult with construction sites spread all over the peninsula. The Hourly staff came out and trained all of our employees on the use of the app and got us fully set-up. Now we use it with ease. Even if there isn't cell service at a job site, the app will update once the employee is connected to wifi or in cell range. Managers can easily view job costing data, employee lists and if our employees clocked in on time. I would definitely recommend this app to any one in the construction field!

Inconvénients: Really the only change I would like to see is for the comments our staff leave on their timecards, to show on the PDF exported version of the timecards. Other than that I think it's fantastic!

Ken F.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 13/05/2019

"A perfect fit for my business"

Commentaires: I am so appreciative of whoever put this product together. It saves me time (which equates to more money in my pocket), allows me to more accurately cost my jobs (which equates to more money in my pocket) and it is just so darned simple (which equates to less headache for me!)

Avantages: It simplifies the entire payroll of process. Before Hourly I would have to chase down errant time cards, ensure they were filled out correctly, fill in a spreadsheet to track my job costing and then log into ADP and enter the hours and approve. This was an unpleasant, time consuming and mundane process. Now, the guys enter the time cards and job costing on their phones, I review each day (taking literally minutes) and run the payroll at the end of the week. IT COULD NOT BE EASIER.

Inconvénients: Sometimes connectivity is an issue but Hourly has done a great job of addressing my concerns here.

• Publié le 13/05/2019