En savoir plus sur Outfunnel

Solution de Marketing automation qui génère des revenus. Intégrations bidirectionnelles poussées avec Pipedrive, Copper, Hubspot CRM.

En savoir plus sur Outfunnel

Some features were missing at the beginning but these have been rolled out in the past months.

Outfunnel - Notes

4,9

Outfunnel a reçu une note globale de 4.9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 37 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Outfunnel ?

Valentin B.
Valentin B.
Marketing Manager (France)

Works as advertised

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Harjinder G.
CRM Specialist (R.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 51-200 employés

Outfunnel software review

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Alternatives envisagées : Operations Hub et Mailigen

Pourquoi choisir Outfunnel : Pipedrive group emailing limits sends to 100 at a time. Also admin users are not able to send emails out on other users behalf.

Logiciel antérieur : Pipedrive

Pourquoi passer à Outfunnel : Outfunnel seemed the easiest tool to use and was very quick to set up. Also they provide great support during set up if you have any questions or issues.

Rene S.
Head of Sales (Allemagne)
Recherche, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Lean, clean and simple.

Easy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.

Only Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.

CMO (Estonie)

Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Antonio S.
CEO (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Outbound mailing made simple

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very good. it perfectly links data into Pipedrive.

The lead score, the tracking links. and the pipedrive integration.

You have to build landing pages with other tools.

Alternatives envisagées : ActiveDEMAND

Pourquoi passer à Outfunnel : we were using Outfunnel well before of that. We also tested AD in order to include everything in one tool social media, landing pages and dynamic content. Bad testing of Active Demand made us come back to Outfunnel

Founder and CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

Alternatives envisagées : Mailchimp

Pourquoi choisir Outfunnel : Mailchimp too complicated and not integrating with Pipedrive.

Logiciel antérieur : Mailchimp

Olivia S.
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 11-50 employés

Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

Alternatives envisagées : Zapier

Pourquoi passer à Outfunnel : We found that other solutions were either too complication, costly, or didn't offer two-way communication. Outfunnel had everything we needed and was continuing to add features.

Tim G.
Director | Trainer | Coach (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

No more extracts!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

Alternatives envisagées : Autopilot et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Outfunnel : They did not meet service or integration expectations.

Vlad I.
Vlad I.
Growth Marketeer (Pays-Bas)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Robert J.
Robert J.
CMO (Estonie)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Easy to get started and great value for money

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

Dovile K.
Marketing Manager (Lituanie)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content. All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well. Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.

Adam W.
Founder (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

Andrew T.
Business Development (R.-U.)

Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive

Alternatives envisagées : Operations Hub

Chris L.
President (Canada)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Great service and seamless integrations

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been positive and we will be long term users

We like how easy it is to link our CRM (Pipedrive) to Mail Chimp, the lead scoring feature is relevant and useful, the synch with our CRM is seamless and works smoothly. We think that the value vs. cost is really good for the price. Outfunnel worked with us when other companies declined us due to the industry we work closely in (Residential Mortgages)

We do not have any complaints or see any down sides as the product and service fully meets our needs

Louise J.
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Outfunnel and Account Management

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy. I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Casey H.
Sr. Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

Simple and powerful

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Alexander M.
Alexander M.
Head Of Marketing (Estonie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great tool with powerful 2-way sync

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

Calvin M.
Marketing (Australie)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Great integration for MailChimp

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Matt E.
Operations (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Absolutely love this

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall it is awesome. Support is amazing. That is my favorite part. If you have ANY issues they are ALWAYS on top of it. The software itself has a clean UI, easy to use, and works.

We use Copper as our CRM. They do not have any way to automate email sequences so we can stay on top of our prospects. We can setup multiple sequences, assign a tag to the lead, then let the system work for us.

There were a few things that were unclear as to how to use tags between opportunities and people in Copper. Nothing wrong on the software side but it was a bit confusing on how it works. We sent an email, and they called me and walked me through it and it was easy peasy. The other part is it was confusing to know when a sequence was active. I thought I set it up correctly but turned out it wasn't on but I told them to change the verbiage to make it more clear that you need to click to the next step to actually make the sequence work.

Hassan K.
Hassan K.
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Simple, functional and useful tool to have

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin.
I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results!
On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us. As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Digital Marketing Coordinator (Estonie)
Équipements publics, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

Réponse de l'équipe de Outfunnel

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for your kind review!

Dominique L.
Communications (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

ElevaFInca

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very happy !
I've implented outfunnel on my third week working for ElevaFinca. The team was happy and impressed. Outfunnel help me prove my worth

Very nice customer service. Once it set up it works.

It's a little expensive, but at the same no other companies compares. In pipe drive, I'd love it if it be possible to see if a prospect is subscribed to Mailchimp and see is direct stats of implication with the news letter.

Amir T.
Technologist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Swift integration with PipeDrive

5 il y a 3 ans

Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

Marketing Director (Israël)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

5 il y a 3 ans

Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

Jan M.
CMO (Allemagne)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Fast and easy to use

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Whenever questions arised the outfunnel team was extremly quick provide helpful answers.

Outfunnel directly connects to Pipedrive and makes it straightforward to setup mailing lists based on filters.

Nothing major to complain about - layouting could be improved.