Promising future

Publié le 24/08/2019
Kim tyrone A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Rank monitoring was my biggest reason in getting this tool, but for people with beginner to intermediate YouTube SEO knowledge and experience, this tool can definitely help you.

Avantages: Support and responsiveness to customer need are great. If you're already a user you know that they're constantly working on the tool and they listen to customers. One example of this would be the case of the user ability to paste hundreds of keywords. I wanted to be able to upload keywords in bulk (a common feature in many rank tracking software) on its rank tracking module. My subscription with them allowed me to monitor 750 keywords on my channels. Imagine the pain if somebody will have to type all of that manually. After complaining about it in the Facebook group, they promised they will fix it and they delivered. Now you can paste multiple keywords or even upload it via CSV. Highly advanced users might find this tool lacking, but for the majority of the people out there, the value it provides is more than enough.

Inconvénients: You can only do basic optimization with this tool currently. But I believe that's bound to change. I know A/B thumbnail testing has been suggested. Other advanced optimization features should be in their pipeline too.

early stage, promising development

Publié le 07/10/2019
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like tubics so much, it make me easy to rank in first page on youtube.
some feature is missing but i know that they are, get better everyday.

Inconvénients: i need email and password login, not from gmail login

Being your customers closer

Jose antonio M.
Technical Support Enginner
Logiciels, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We implement this tool to search talent for our new account, and we find 50 in the first week.

Avantages: The way we adquired organic users was amazing, in a couple of day we reached thousands of viewers for our new account.

Inconvénients: Lack of tutorials, my recommendation is to add more documentation to the main site.

Tubics has the advantage of having tools for Rank tracking

Publié le 01/09/2019
Brendan T.
Lecturer - City Campus
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tubics can be recommended to the public to manage auditing online, to work in the cloud, and to increase the organic traffic of any web page. The results are achieved very quickly, especially when seeking to improve the amount of traffic on social networks.

Avantages: With this platform to manage SEO we have been able to perform competitor analysis more efficiently, since its capacity for monitoring is greater than that of other online SEO services. It has an excellent keyword tracking system.

Inconvénients: The platform does not manage links directly, and it cannot be integrated into google analytics, so we cannot review the results from google (it would be faster if it could). Tubics also does not track from mobile searches, and does not handle the gains achieved with SEO positioning.

Hi Brendan!
We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Integration into Google Analytics would be great but the implementation is challenging. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

This is just amazing tool for youtube seo

Publié le 30/05/2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Recherche, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Optimizing videos for youtube is a huge task but tubics made it easy with all the required optimization rules at one place.

Avantages: Tubics give you keywords related to your focus keywords, tags, you can add keywords to description with just few clicks, you can change the thumbnail, shows you seo score of your channel and videos, gives you the list of optimized and not optimized videos. It is just easy to use and yes results are guaranteed.

Inconvénients: not able to add users right now but it is on their roadmap waiting for it to be live soon

envoyé par tubics le 03/06/2019

Thanks for your review!

Youtube SEO simplified

Publié le 08/08/2019
Anton S.
Managing Director
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Youtube SEO becomes a breeze.. your seo workflow becomes more efficient and you save time to do other things.

Avantages: Ease of use! the dashboard is easy to understand and quick to setup. The suggested recommendation makes it easier and more efficient for you to discover how to get more views quickly. I like the flow because everything is within reach in a few screens and direct to the point.. unlike youtube.. too many jumps to accomplish the same things, its a real time saver.

Inconvénients: not available on mobile yet but it is on roadmap.

envoyé par tubics le 27/08/2019

Many thanks, Anton!

Nice YouTube SEO Tool

Kazeem A.
Ceo
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Avantages: YouTube SEO Tool that put the traffic to your video

Inconvénients: Ability to add more channels with a single gmail account

Hi Kazeem!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We actually do have an opportunity to add channels with a single Gmail account- you just need to go to account setting and hit the button "add channel". Is this what you meant?
Have a great day!

Your partner in YouTube SEO

Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been able to help my client’s improve their SEO ranking with their old and new videos, and applied the learned results to their blog and other video accounts. It has been a great asset when helping up the value to my clients.

Avantages: Love being able to track my keywords, and easily edit my YouTube videos with suggestions. Best SEO tool for YouTube that I have used.

Inconvénients: The software has a clean interface and is easy to use, however, it can be overwhelming to get up and running.

Hi Dustin!

Tubics Review

Publié le 09/09/2019
Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Tubics is a daily use software that helps me make sure that all of my videos are optimized before distribution. Simple things that were previously overlooked, are no longer missed.

Avantages: The interface is easy to use and I found that tubics actually made finding my content easy.

Inconvénients: At the early stages some things were not working, but they appear to be fixed now, so no complaints at all.

envoyé par tubics le 11/09/2019

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the feedback! We are working every day to improve tubics. Wish you a lot of success with your YT channel.

Great Product

Jorge R.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use. Very Practical. It helps you a lot to rank your videos, making you the suggestions for it.

Inconvénients: None. I really don’t have something bad to tell about it.

envoyé par tubics le 31/08/2019

Hi Jorge!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Must have for YouTube content

Matthew J.
Digital Account Coordinator
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The dashboard is super simple to use and navigate
The step by step tips on how to improve your content is perfect for those who aren't on the up about how to optimize their content

Inconvénients: Not really much. Hoping a few more features are added in the future, but overall it does what it says it does really well and continues to deliver and be a stable product

Hi Matthew!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Overall very helpful

Publié le 17/08/2019
Maximilian Z.
Social Media Manager
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's a fine tool for optimizing your YouTube-channel but could be more stabile from time to time.

Avantages: Great functions, easy to use, direct and efficient customer service

Inconvénients: Sometimes it seems as one big beta version, some functions are not available or don't work from time to time

envoyé par tubics le 31/08/2019

Hi Maximilian!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Getting better every day:)

A perfect Tool for YouTube SEO

Ganesh B.
SEO - Digital Marketer

Avantages: Rank Tracking of Keywords
Simple and Beginner Friendly User Interface
YouTube Channel Analysis
Optimization for Each Video
Tags Suggestion

Inconvénients: Rank Tracking can be Better (Ability to select between specific dates , Last Mont, This Month Etc..)

Reviewed

Publié le 02/02/2019
Ryan H.
Audio Video Computer Technician
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to use and well to understand this software.

Inconvénients: It could use some better feature for the best experience.

envoyé par tubics le 05/02/2019

Hi Ryan, thanks for your review :-) We are launching some features regarding the "best experience" you mentioned within the next month. Would be happy to get your feedback on this from you!

Organic video views are the best views!

Publié le 04/12/2018
Michael K.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: With Tubics it's really quick & easy to SEO-optimize your YouTube videos. Small improvements in description text, keywords, title etc. may very well result in massive increase in organic ranking & views. I like that Tubics is helping along the way with suggestions, hints and warnings - so it's easy to use even for someone new to video optimizing! :)

Inconvénients: I'd definitely like to see more options for automated optimization and/or reporting (f.e. it's possible to track your ranking position for keywords with Tubics - an automated weekly report would be even better).

Hi Michael!
Thanks for the review and we are happy that you think tubics is a valuable tool for YT analytics! We are currently working on the reporting feature. Hopefully, you will try it soon yourself.

Great software for those who start with SEO on Youtube

Publié le 08/10/2019
Ina eliza G.
Administrator
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Version d’essai gratuite
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I just started with it. It is my first YouTube SEO tool that I am trying. Learning it and applying it. Let's see what the results will be!

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use. I am using it for a side project that I am working on. I know something about SEO but I am not a pro, more a beginner, so I really appreciate something simple and that will not scare me away.

Inconvénients: I got so used to tutorials (they are everywhere nowadays), that I am really missing them. But they have a responsive team so I hope this will be fixed soon :).

A great tool

Julien G.
Life & Business Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I’m able to manage efficiently my videos and make them more reachable on the internet because of a better SEO

Avantages: I like the fact that I don’t have to everything about SEO with YouTube because I just have to follow the steps. It is really convenient and helpful

Inconvénients: I wish I could have more details about each steps and what it does exactly to improve my channel

Hi Julien!

Tubics Review

Henri L.
YouTuber
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very Very Useful and user friendly. Its easy and fast to learn!

Avantages: I like the Tags Tap Because it helps me find the best tags so i can get the most out of my video!

Inconvénients: I do not find anything Problematic with Tubic! Its overall a great Tool!

Hi Henri!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Tubics boost views on our videos

Publié le 01/09/2019
Victor T.
Musique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are an indie record label that didn't know a lot of online marketing, tools like Tubics really help us to grow. We also enjoy watching Tubics' channel, it has really good tips.

Avantages: As an indie record label, we didn't know how to improve our SEO on YouTube videos, but thanks to Tubics we are now experts. Amazing keyword suggestion tool, we love it.

Inconvénients: It would be cool that Tubics suggest you thumbnail improvements too.

Hi Victor!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Thumbnail idea sounds great! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Great Youtube SEO Tools!

Niko J.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: FOr optimizing Youtube SEO is very easy to use and detailed.

Avantages: Very easy to use, all the recommendation is great to boost our video rank. Especially on tag management and optimizing the details on Youtube.

Inconvénients: The recommendations to unlisted or private videos that also counted. Its quite annoy me, i need to decline it one by one.

Hi Julius!
Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly. The team will work on these unwanted recommendations issue.

Nice tool to optimize Youtube videos

Publié le 03/09/2019
Martin W.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like it, it's helped me improve the descriptions and titles on our Youtube channel.

Avantages: I like how it visually shows you what exactly needs to be done to improve the score.

Inconvénients: The UI is easy to use, but not easy on the eyes. However, it's still very easy to use.

Hi Martin!

If You're Serious About Your Youtube Channel You NEED Tubics

Publié le 29/08/2019
Jose L.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's the easiest Youtube optimization tool I've ever used. Super intuitive. Literally follow the steps. its like a nonexistent learning curve.

Inconvénients: The limit on how often we can refresh the data.

envoyé par tubics le 05/09/2019

Hi Jose!

Excellent

Jeff T.
Médias de diffusion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It verifies I have done ss much ss possible to my YT videos.

Avantages: It acts as a great review of your work. The app points out missing elements and provides additional information needed.i

Inconvénients: I wish it had a share function similar to YT but with a custom list of share locations.
That could help SEO quite a lot.

envoyé par tubics le 20/08/2019

Thanks, Jeff for your review! Interesting input regarding sharing. Which locations would you imagine?

Tubics Will get you going to a larger channel

Publié le 04/09/2019
Keith G.
Sécurité publique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that it gives me suggestions on increasing my SEO.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to be able to review my videos online from within Tubics

envoyé par tubics le 09/09/2019

Hi Keith!
Thank you for the feedback. That is a great idea! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Great Tool For Youtube SEO

Tatsat S.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I Love their Audits, One click optimization and rank tracking and their customer support is excellent and very responsive. Really an essential toll for Youtube SEO

Inconvénients: Still few important features missing which they are working on. I hope to see this tool as 360° solution for Youtube Video optimization