Avis clients sur 71lbs

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur 71lbs

Helps companies audit and claim refunds for late delivery, incorrect charges on the carrier's invoice, and lost or damaged packages.

En savoir plus sur 71lbs

9 avis affichés

Mike A.
IT Technician
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 09/03/2018

"Easy Solution for Small and Mid-Size Businesses"

Commentaires: Money that may have been lost, never collected, or incorrectly refunded would have left us in a position of having to cover shipping out of our profit margins.

Avantages: This company focuses on the irregularities in refund amounts for people who do not have the ability to pay someone to do it. The amount of money that they have found for us is astonishing. We have earned back money from late or lost refunds, incorrect refund amounts, and all without having to address the issues ourselves.

Inconvénients: We do not like recurring fees. It would be more reasonable to us if we had a one-time fee and just used the software from then on, but they make money based on percentages.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par 71lbs le 19/03/2018

We are very appreciative of your review! Thank you for taking time to give us this feedback.

• Publié le 09/03/2018
Angel L.
E-Commerce Mgr
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 06/06/2018

"Excellent idea but a bit demanding with the 50/50 pricing expectation."

Commentaires: Analytics. Knowing where we ship to frequently is helpful/useful in our business.

Avantages: The analytics are probably the best things regarding this software and the breakdown. They breakdown the shipping destinations to know where you ship to the most, etc., as well as average spending, box size/weight. They also have refund analytics.

Inconvénients: Their 50/50 split regarding refunds. I managed to negotiate it lower, but I do not know if that is an option for everyone. The main issue I have is their damaged/lost shipment procedure/policy. Essentially, it is exactly the same as making the claim from FedEx myself. All of the claims we submitted through 71lbs were declined except one. The funny thing is that we started making the claims ourselves to FedEx.com and the claims are being approved/refunded. I do not believe their % profit should include claims for damaged/lost shipments since they are not really doing any of the real work. Thus, we stopped using them for these specific services and we keep the full refunds.

• Publié le 06/06/2018
Kevin R.
pres
Meubles, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 24/06/2020

"WHAT A SCAM"

Commentaires: finding there competition to leave them

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with 71lbs says they do NOT respond to email. When you call, all you get is voice mail and she doesn't seem to respond to that either. So I am NOT getting any help from her and 71lbs. I went to the CONTACT US on the 71lbs site, silled out the lengthy contact us to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of 71lbs, hit SEND and it says I am NOT authorized to use this and wiped out all of my information

Inconvénients: This has got to be the SCAM of the century. Brag about FedEx etc and they won't even help verify your own accounts/payments.

• Publié le 24/06/2020
Matt h
  • Publié le 05/03/2014

"A Consultant's Dream"

Commentaires: I've been recommending 71lbs to my clients for almost 2 years. It is an instant value add for what I do. It literally takes 45 seconds to sign up. Most of that time is finding FedEx account info. On average, my clients are getting over 5% shipping refunds. I use their services to add value to what I offer on initial meetings, walking clients through a signup while I'm in their office. This is one of those no-brainers that not many businesses know about.

Avantages: 45 second signup
5-10% refunds
literally set and forget, client side is completely automated
Free recovered expenses
Shipping Analytics included

Inconvénients: 50% of refunds for service (although NONE of my clients would ever have the time to do this manually)
invoiced monthly for any refunds. (You can add a credit card now to the account to continue automation)

• Publié le 05/03/2014
Mike B.
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 26/12/2019

"71lbs is a no-brainer!"

Avantages: They make it super easy to use. I connected my shipping account and they keep tabs on everything and request the available refunds. The website is super simple to navigate. When I signed up 18 months ago I specifically wanted a service that just did their thing without my intervention, and that's exactly what I've gotten. I'd definitely recommend 71lbs.

Inconvénients: I haven't found any negatives with 71lbs.com. I'm very happy with the service I've received.

• Publié le 26/12/2019
US HR & Administration Manager
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/07/2017

"Terrible"

Inconvénients: They are trying to charge us for refunds we never received from FedEx. I have asked for proof that there were refunds and they cannot provide any proof but are still threatening us. I have contacted FedEx and they said they have never given us a refund but 71lbs will not accept that and is still trying to bill us for something we never got. Total scam.

• Publié le 06/07/2017
Max
  • Publié le 21/02/2014

"This is a no-brainer"

Commentaires: We have been using 71lbs for a few months now and love it. Who wouldn't want to receive refunds we were not getting before? They do all the work for us and we get our refunds every week. It's a no-brainer

Avantages: Refund money we would not have gotten otherwise
No refunds, no pay to 71lbs

Inconvénients: Should have signed up sooner

• Publié le 21/02/2014
Vincent t.
  • Publié le 25/03/2014

"Quick signup and got money back in the first week."

Commentaires: This is too easy. It took me 30 seconds to signup and in the first week we had $700 in refunds. I wish I could go back and collect all of last year's refunds too. Best idea we had this year.

Avantages: Free found money.

Inconvénients: FedEx & UPS only let you go back 15 days to claim refunds.

• Publié le 25/03/2014
Stephanie
  • Publié le 21/03/2014

"Awesome app!"

Commentaires: easy to sign and 71lbs gave us refunds in a few days. Pretty cool service.

Avantages: I don't have time to track this, 71lbs app does this for me an gets me refunds. What else can I ask for.

Inconvénients: I wished I would have signed up before.

• Publié le 21/03/2014