15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Malcolm!

Répondez aux questions fréquentes de vos clients et créez des démarches web pour les tâches courantes.

En savoir plus sur Malcolm!

Knowledge, expertise and support of the team. Very reasonable price considering the capabilities of the product.

Tricky to alphabetically order content, but doable.

Malcolm! - Notes

4,9
4,9

Malcolm! a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 33 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Malcolm! ?

Antony
Antony
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Malcolm! Saved us Time and Money

Commentaires : It has been really easy to join the service and to configure our workflow instances. There are so many parts to the software it's hard to describe succinctly, but that also means it's very powerful out of the box. I think the admin system looks really good and does a great job of showing you relevant information, stats and ways to enhance the basic configurations. Simply put, it did what I needed it to do without reading any documentation, for a reasonable price, and it all took far less time than I expected. It just works!

It's incredibly quick to produce complex forms and have the data pushed to our other integrations. This sort of thing would normally take days or weeks, and Malcolm! did it in an hour. The admin interface is really well designed, easy to use and looks great.

I don't have any real complaints. The only thing to bear in mind is that there are an awful lot of options when it comes to configuring workflows, and you need to take your time to familiarise yourself with everything.

Mark
Web Developer (R.-U.)
Agriculture, 11–50 employés

Fantastic product for knowledge bases & Smart Questionnaires

Commentaires : We use Malcolm for many things, but the main usage is for building up a large and rich Knowledge Base / Questions & Answers system. It is quick and simple for staff to add questions and answers to help our customer support obligations.

Malcolm makes it very easy to create rich snippet FAQ's that look great, are easy to search by customers and add SEO value to the website.

The storage space provided by default is perhaps a little on the small side.

Joe
Event Director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

Great software solution

Commentaires : Easy and enjoyable.

Malcolm! is a simple and easy software solution for our needs - a client-only portal containing the 'how-to' for activating across our various spaces. The layout and architecture makes navigating the information easy.

Tricky to alphabetically order content, but doable!

Hari
Hari
Founder (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

A Modern Helpdesk Solution with Workflows

Commentaires : Malcolm has been a pleasure to use and implement.

Great UI and design, intuitive workflow based features, and stellar enterprise-level capabilities.

Integrations are a bit lacking and haven't really seen man updates (publically).

Selle
CEO (É.-U.)

Love This tool!

Commentaires : Easy to use!

I love that I can segment faq’s and create widgets and embeds.

The full page ember doesn’t provide much flexibility.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Graphic Designer (Suède)
Services environnementaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Incredibly useful and efficient

Commentaires : As you can imagine with the rating I gave to Malcom. I am very happy to have discovered this tool. I first had views on the BetterDoc software, then when I discovered Malcom and its design, I was immediately won over. To be honest, I love the design and colors pre-selected in the presentation FAQ so much that I really can't wait to finish creating my FAQs to test them myself and also find out what my users think. There is so much to say about Malcom that I cannot include them all in this short description, I sincerely think that it would be a shame not to try it for yourself in order to get your own idea because we are all different and don't have the same expectations. For my part, I am a satisfied client, so why not you? Malcom! fulfills its role perfectly by highlighting your FAQs and with its sleek design that you can customize according to your tastes. It's a safe bet that your users / customers will also like it.

Malcom! allowed me to create my own FAQ page in minutes. This tool is very ergonomic, it's very simple to add a logo and the icons of our choice, in other words, our Malcom page is fully customizable. The team behind Malcom is very friendly and efficient, I didn't wait long before having my questions answered. With Malcom, what I like above all is that it's possible to have indicators concerning the effectiveness of our FAQs and to modify them accordingly. In addition, the tool doesn't stop evolving so I am impatient to see how it will evolve, I also have several suggestions for improvement!

I don't have much to reproach to Malcom! except the color selection tool which is, for my taste, not very practical, even if it remains simple to use nevertheless.

James
James
CEO (Équateur)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

A fantastic tool for organising your FAQs and Help Centre Articles with bonus Forms (Workflows)

Commentaires : The owners and support are extremely responsive to support requests and open to ideas for their roadmap. I like this in a software partner as you can sense that they care about the user experience of their clients and are open to their suggestions to make the software richer.

I love the clean UI/UX for administrators. There has been a lot of thought put into the design of the admin portal. I use Malcolm! principally for the FAQ page and we are extremely happy with it. They have a very nice website widget that slides out when the visitor has a question. There are strong editing and publishing tools. As well as a lot of nice extras (invisible tags to promote certain FAQs for keywords you don't want to show; version control of answers; set publish date in advance etc.). The ability to brand the platform to our requirements is very good overall but there are some small areas for improvement.

Some features I would like to see: * Better linkages between the FAQ tool and the Workflow tool. For example I cannot embed a Malcolm! form on an FAQ page, that should be available. * The FAQ page could have more template options to make it look more attractive and easier to navigate for the visitor (e.g. take inspiration from Intercom, Help Scout etc.) for other layouts. * Please call Workflows "Forms" :-) that is more accurate as all the workflows are based on forms and people know what a form builder is. * Would be nice to have the Workflows/Form builder that flows like a Typeform or Paperform form, in the sense that users are able to click through questions/pages in a more interactive way. * Branding on the widget needs to match the branding on the FAQ page. * Ability to brand the emails when people send a page to themselves is essential (currently turned this off as they are branded as Malcolm!). * Would like to see more intuitive/better ways for visitors to browse our FAQs by top level categories rather than needing to search. * Should be possible to link between FAQ pages with a page ID rather than the URL (in case the URL changes). It would be nice to be able to pick the FAQ page you want to link (from a simple browse/select tool) rather than needing to find the FAQ in a separate tab, copy the URL, paste it into the new FAQ you are linking from.

Design, Auto-entrepreneur

WOW

Malcolm is an incredibly quick, easy and intuitive way to create a knowledgebase for a company of any kind. I highly recommend it.

Literally love everything about Malcolm, not sure I can list anything that I don't like.

Ross
Ross
Owner/Partner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

One Stop Support Shop

Commentaires : If webhooks passed the actual form information, it would be a nearly perfect solution.

For the creation of a support portal apart from any other support solution, it provides great mechanisms for creating support FAQs, customer service forms and workflows and customer knowledge bases; malcolm is as easy to use as creating a blog posting. And you can embed FAQs as popups on your site, creating a much better interactive experience for your customers.

Web hooks integrations are really severely lacking, passing only that it completed a form and no other information. As it is you get an email notification that a form completed, and the associated data (not too useful); or you use the notification to download a CSV directly from the site. It seems to me to be far more useful to provide the data in the webhook, then *I* can write it to a CSV, eliminating Malcolm! from having to write a crap ton of integrations.

Réponse de l'équipe de Acknowledgement

il y a 2 ans

Hello - just to let you know you can now get full data via Webhooks :-) More info here: https://support.malcolm.support/faqs/webhooks

Andrew
Andrew
Trustee (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Great solution to help create clear and workable pathways

Simple to use and integrations were perfect

Nothing really - as all software it took a little time to understand how it works but it didn’t take long

Elliot
Project manager (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Malcolm is a user intuitive and powerful platform

Commentaires : I have a really positive experience of Malcolm, it makes building out workflows incredibly easy, literally anyone could do it, and the helpful tips of the system make it easy to understand. It feels like it’s been user tested and tweaked as appropriate.

Malcolm is a great tool packed with useful features. Some of our favourite features: - The ability to manage feedback through Malcolm for our clients across multiple sources and have it all in one place - Real-time analytics quickly and clearly shows the value of using Malcolm as a platform to service the needs of your brand - Setup speed. With Malcolm, you can setup just about all features quickly - it’s very intuitive experience for authors - All of the integrations Malcolm have added makes life a whole lot more automated - I.e. anyone signing up to a newsletter or filling out a form, there is an integration that will throw each request into the correct workflow to make sure it gets in front of the right person - Love the theming, it’s soo easy to setup a theme for your external features to match your brand and ensure a cohesion for your users, plus the interface is really clean and vibrant... although you can tone it down if you want - User management is easy, the way it should be

It’s all great, I don’t have any negative feedback per say. But, feature request...! I’d love to have more features around general content publishing. The system is incredibly easy to use, it would be even more powerful if you could add in general content/article pages and have real-time analytics associated with them, making it easy to see the journey of users against goals set by us.

Tasha
Digital Marketing Specialist (Trinité-et-Tobago)

Awesom Knowledge Base Platform For Your Team

Commentaires : It my best easy to use FAQ, Knowledge Base, Form Automation and Information gathering tool.

Lovely and clean layout landing page which is easy to customised to match your brand. Also, they provide the option for readers to rate the answers or email it to someone which is excellent. In addition the platform allow you to collect and automate information by using forms. Another great feature is that you can embed the FAQ on your website

It's a bit confusing to set up at first but once you get the hang of it you will be ok.

jay
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Easy to use for quick builds for forms

Commentaires : We needed to put up assessment forms for our employees - giving us greater access to appraisals etc. We were using an open source alternative but it was buggy and really confusing. Our full management team could understand how Malcolm would work - so it was an easy 'sell' to our team. We're still building with it now - adding in other things like the FAQs. It's been about 6 months and I don't see us switching.

It's easy and quick to build forms with. We also used it for FAQs and that was a lot faster than building from scratch. The whole process made sense - v logical. It also integrates with other software/services we use (e.g. jira, zendesk, slack) so that was a plus.

It took me a minute to get my mind around it but that's the case with most things. As I came to understand it, it was quick and logically put together.

Stephanie
Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Fantastic customer help centre and digital knowledge base

Commentaires : Malcolm! is very easy to use and implement. It's so clever and a great off-the-shelf solution for FAQs and Customer Support Centre. It's also very affordable for SMEs and scale-up businesses like ours. We wanted a solution that would empower our customers to self serve as well as free up time for our Client Support team to focus on more complex customer queries and the tool has done just that! The tech is first class, the UX is excellent and the team at Malcolm! is very knowledgeable and always happy to offer support and advice.

Very easy to use. It takes no time to implement and as a client you get five-star customer support.

We've been using the tool for just over 6 months and honestly haven't had any major issues with the product.

Weber
UK General Manager (R.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Incredible value for money and very powerful

Commentaires : Malcolm! has let us build a new online proposition and attract and service those new customers.

Within a few hours we were able to create a whole new business proposition - this would usually have taken us months and cost us a lot of money in external web development but we were able to do everything we wanted within Malcolm!

There is quite a bit to take in at first but once you get the hang of it all is great. Support team are very helpful.

Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Malcolm Helps us Do Better

Commentaires : Malcolm is absolutely great, it's way batter than what the competition is doing out there. They provide excellent support, an excellent UI and it just works.

Malcolm's easy to use interface and setup guidance makes it easy for us to implement knowledge panels and workflows than doing it on our own.

It's a bit overbearing at times, and can be confusing to navigate.

Fred
Head of Customer Success (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Simple self-service tool that works well

Commentaires : I've been really pleased with how [ SENSITIVE CONTENT] has helped us push information to our customers for self-service and track the use and effectiveness of different pieces of content.

The software is intuitive as well as easy to learn and use. The features and functions are useful and the product is supported well with regular updates and improvements.

The search tagging is fairly limited and I find myself creating long lists of tags to try to make sure that different terms are catered for.

Alexandre dos
Professor (Brésil)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Excellent Tool!

Commentaires : My experience is great. And the support is very responsive.

Malcolm is easy to use, very beautiful and powerful.

The FAQ edition could withstand more elements...

Nachiket
Owner (Inde)
Services d'information, 2–10 employés

Very powerful for its Specific task.

Commentaires : Great.!!

Design is attractive (Specially if like to play with the colours of our choice). Customisation (Enough for me and I like it). SUPPORT team (very responsive). Many possible use cases - Malcolm can have different type of uses and if you are creative, you can do wonders with it. It comes as your assistance in information and support department. But I'm using it as a full fledged Questions and Answer Knowledge. Plus their suggest Algorithm helps best to achieve. Last but not to forget, you can they have inbuilt elements (like featured boxes) to help you promote your products of services right in knowledge base.

I didn't find any. Prices for higher plans can be a Con. My Suggestion, they can increase the FAQ and Workflows limit in their lower plans. This will make Malcolm a charm. 🌟

Gillian
Gillian
Web Content & Optimisation (R.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Excellent out of the box FAQ solution, highly cost effective

Commentaires : A genuinely great customer experience - the team at Malcolm have been highly accommodating of our requests and have been very responsive in addressing any queries.

Easy implementation, highly cost effective, great customer support, SEO features out of the box

The out of the box reports are a bit lite however they do what we need them to do and there is a GA integration included. They are constantly updating the feature set (I've seen a number of new features in the short time we have been a customer) so I'm sure we'll see more reports in the UI before long.

Vivek
Manager (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Perfect to create an extensive FAQs section and much more.

I wanted to create an extensive FAQs section for my clients about what to expect while travelling to Uttarakhand. Malcolm was picked up by me and I am very happy with the overall performance, easy of use and extensive Set of features of the APP.

Setting up FAQs can be intimidating at first. The on boarding process can be made easier. Also Setting up your theme for your instance is also chunky in my opinion.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to set up with beautiful results

Commentaires : Malcolm! offers a centralised, easy to use, amazing looking platform for FAQs and workflows. Beautiful UI/UX. The team has a strong vision and has a clear idea of where they'd like to go with their product.

Malcolm! helps non-tech people like me produce beautiful sites with ease. It takes a little bit of time to set up and the result is professional with my brand colours. It brings me excitement whenever I press preview/publish. Cons: - Excellent and responsive support. Very patient with my long emails and took the time to respond to every question. - Conversational type forms - Custom domains - Webhooks - Progress bars - Email responses - Password protection +much more

I love that I can change the language on the user end. Wish each instance could show different languages with a switch of a button by the user or automatically change languages based on user's location. It would allow FAQ or workflows to be shared easily. Would also be good if the Malcolm! could send out information about its new features and updates so we know they're out.

Dan
Digital Director (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 51–200 employés

Customer contact management made easy

We use the floating widget on our www.outernetglobal.com website to capture visitor details then automatically integrate them into Mailchimp for marketing. Working with their helpful customer services we can see plenty of future use-cases.

Nothing so far - we are barely scratching the surface

Jo
Owner (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Good for an answer base

It's clean looking and has some customising options available. Can be installed as a subdomain on the website to have a dedicated customer support area instead of building out an area

Some settings are quite basic but it makes it stable and easy to use

Eduardo
Founder (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

An excellent product backed by an even better team

Commentaires : This is the easiest, fastest and most cost-effective way to master customer interaction for a start-up or scale-up business. We recommend it to all our clients as an essential way to build trust and relationships with their customers.

- Ease of use both from customer and end user side - Ease of integration into other platforms and products - Well designed UX makes creating work flow simple - Knowledge, expertise and support of the team - Very reasonable price considering the capabilities of the product

- Not enough real world case studies yet (as the product is still young)