Avis clients sur Refund Retriever

par Refund Retriever

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Refund Retriever

Vos comptes FedEx et UPS sont suivis pour noter les livraisons en retard et les erreurs de facturation. Réalisez des économies sur vos envois FedEx et UPS en un instant.

En savoir plus sur Refund Retriever

52 avis affichés

Daniel S.
Daniel S.
Business Director
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

"Absolute must-use"

Commentaires: RR audits our UPS invoices and makes sure every package was delivered on time, per their guaranteed service levels. If a shipment was late, we are entitled to a credit, but we have to ask for it, and we ship too many packages to monitor every single one. Their software has allowed us to save a non-trivial amount on our annual freight expense.

Avantages: Implementation took less than ten minutes. They audit every single one of our shipments, which would be impossible for us to do manually, and I'm confident that we have received every service refund we were eligible for. They only charge a portion of what they recover for us, so I have zero stress about paying for something we're not using. As an added bonus, they have super in-depth reports that allow me to analyze the notoriously unhelpful invoices from our third-party shippers. I have only required customer service two or three times since starting to use them but their responses have been immediate and completely helpful. I have only positive things to say about RR!

Inconvénients: I have literally zero complaints, which may be a first for me.

Carol K.
owner/proprietor
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"You won't be sorry!"

Avantages: Refund Retriever gets your refunds with basically no extra work for you!

Inconvénients: There isn't anything not to like! Why can't I leave this blank? This field is becoming the worst thing about the software and it has nothing to do with it!!!!

• Publié le 20/08/2019
Troy S.
business owner
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Great idea"

Commentaires: Total waste of time, but the concept was really good.

Avantages: Fantastic concept. It could have been a great way to get some money back from fed ex without a ton of hassles and runaround from them like they do on every claim, etc...

Inconvénients: never worked. the company who did this seemed to "forget" what they were doing. Never answered any emails or got a single return and we know some of them should have.

envoyé par Refund Retriever le 16/09/2019

I am sorry for the lack of communication on our part. That falls on me. I looked through our email history and see there was one invoice that we voided, and I apologize for the experience you had as it is not typical of how I operate my company.

Feel free to contact me at brian@refundretriever or 800-441-8085 if there is anything we can help with in the future. Brian C. Gibbs

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Richard L.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 23/10/2019

"Easy to Use"

Commentaires: It will streamline your efforts in your business to not have to manage that part of it.

Avantages: I am a one man show in my independent Mail Center. This takes a huge work load off my plate and its like having a employee that I don't have to manage.

Inconvénients: Maybe a little more communication on which packages they are tracking and to what location instead of a bill with a tracking number on it. Maybe just a little more detail on the bills

• Publié le 23/10/2019
Mike M.
  • Publié le 20/07/2020

"RR saves us $20,000 annually!"

Avantages: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team at Refund Retriever do more than just manage deliveries made out of their guaranteed window. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
helped us negotiate our rates down which is going to save us about $20,000 this year alone. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Refund Retriever!

Inconvénients: I have no cons as this product works like it is supposed to and it was easy to impliment!

• Publié le 20/07/2020
Tommy A.
Managing Partner
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 18/10/2019

"Great Service & Valuable Time Saving tool"

Commentaires: Saves me valuable time in auditing my shipments and the commitments that I expect from my carrier shipments. Without Refund Retriever I would never have the time to audit all of our shipments to ensure that the carriers holding up their end of the shipping commitments. And in turn I would be throwing money away.

Avantages: Very Easy to use.
Saves Valuable Time.
Very Thorough

Inconvénients: A little Pricey.
Not most efficient.
Occasion misses.

Matthew S.

"Very pleased so far"

Commentaires: Great service, minimal effort needed by us, which is great.

Avantages: We like that it takes the guess work out of tracking our UPS packages to ensure they arrive on time. Though we haven't had a late shipment yet, so unsure exactly what will happen if one arrives late and if it will detected. We assume it will work.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to get a monthly email snapshot telling us: how many packages we sent, how many arrived on time, how many are considered late and if a refund request is being worked on. This way we know the software is working all the time. There was one time where the link 'failed' and our packages weren't being monitored. We had to log in to notice this.

envoyé par Refund Retriever le 19/09/2019

Thank you for the great review. We are looking into a week or monthly email snapshot feature now.

Jeff L.
Director of Warehouse Operations
  • Publié le 03/06/2019

"Great Company!! Saves us thousands of dollars per year!!"

Commentaires: We have saved thousands of dollars over the last year by using Refund Retriever to track our UPS packages and submit claims on our behalf for any late deliveries.

Avantages: We have been using Refund Retriever for about a year now and have nothing but great things to say about them. It is a very simple process to sign up and you start receiving refunds within a short time. The reporting tools give you information that UPS does not and are very helpful when analyzing your business. Rep has gone above and beyond to help us anytime that we have any questions. I highly recommend this company for anyone that ships UPS or Fedex on a regular basis.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

• Publié le 03/06/2019
CEO & Co-founder
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"No brainer"

Commentaires: Great service and well-run company. They are always quick to respond to inquiries and easy to deal with...I highly recommend Refund Retriever!

Avantages: Easy to use and fills a need that was not in the marketplace.

Inconvénients: I haven't come across any issues at this point and I don't expect to based on my current experience.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Médecine douce, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 07/09/2019

"Amazing: total no-brainer"

Commentaires: They make it very simple to get the refunds we deserve. One less problem and more money for my business. Win-win.

Avantages: The process was very easy to set up. The team at Refund Retriever has been very supportive. Once the initial implementation was done, that was the last work I had to do.

Inconvénients: I’m not sure that I can point to anything currently.

• Publié le 07/09/2019
Shari M.
  • Publié le 27/10/2019

"Refund Retriever"

Commentaires: Love the service -

Avantages: If you're talking about what I see on the website - it awesome information - the ability to know what you want and how to get it - is a bit clunky. If you want a copy of an invoice it is not self explanatory that you have to click the button at the bottom of the page - it would be nice to have a list of invoices and you just pick that one and the invoice image appears.

Inconvénients: That I share 50/50 with my refund... but I think that is the option I chose because I'm not a huge fedex/ups shipper.

• Publié le 27/10/2019
Samuel G.
  • Publié le 04/11/2019

"Money and Time Saved"

Commentaires: I like that Refund Retriever is working for me while I am taking care of all the other aspects of my business. Every month money was not being claimed. Thanks to Refund Retriever, we are getting some of that money back.
I do not have to spend time nor do I have to get any of my employees to sit there and audit all the delivery company's invoices. Refund Retriever does all that for me and then retrieves refunds for me and my account is credited. Very pleased and thankful that there are companies like Refund Retriever that save me time and money..

Avantages: Money returned to me.
Fast refunds.
Hands free.
Saves time and save hours spent auditing invoices.
Saves me money and holds the big delivery companies accountable.

Inconvénients: It is the cost of doing business, but I wish I could pay a lower percent of the refund.

• Publié le 04/11/2019
Kathleen L.
  • Publié le 19/10/2019

"Great Service"

Commentaires: Refund Retriever Service is saving me approximately $50 - $100 per month.

Avantages: Setup was easy, and it requires no ongoing user intervention.

Inconvénients: No real downside - the Service was easy to set up.

• Publié le 19/10/2019
Rodney S.
Impression, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/10/2019

"Effortless Time and Money Saver"

Avantages: All of the monitoring and disputes are handled automatically, leaving us free to perform other business duties.

Inconvénients: Honestly there are no cons to this product.

Mary R.
  • Publié le 06/08/2019

"best way to control your shipping bills"

Commentaires: the carriers are very deceiving and tricky but the attention to detail and dedication of this company has proven to be valuable to us.. now we get what we deserve without fighting and aggravation, lets face it even with their commission, we are getting more back that if we tried alone.

Avantages: From the very first day that I started using the refund retrievers we started to see results. we never got time to go over the bills and find refunds, overpricing, delivery failures, etc. we decided that paying them a commission would be the only way to get our money since we never got around to do it ourselves. I wish I started sooner! I am very happy to delegate this function to dedicated professionals.

Inconvénients: that I did not started to use it sooner.

• Publié le 06/08/2019
Robert S.
Owner/manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2019

"Great Service"

Avantages: Easy to use. Software is a valuable resource to our company.

Inconvénients: Nothing. We have no issues using this software and love it.

• Publié le 23/09/2019
Andi S.

"Definitely saves time!"

Avantages: I don't have to call the carriers and sit on the phone and "hold" for customer service, or argue with them about my invoices. RR does it all for me.

Inconvénients: Can't really think of anything. When I first started, I thought something was wrong, because I didn't get tons of emails or reminders about my service. Turns out, everything was running as smoothly as it was supposed to!

envoyé par Refund Retriever le 09/08/2019

Once your account is setup and processing, there are no additional steps. We process everything, allowing you to continue daily operations as usual. Thanks!

Trevor K.
Ecom Manager
  • Publié le 13/09/2019

"Found Money"

Avantages: Refund Retriever monitors shipping accounts for late and refund eligible shipments. They do the claims on your behalf and only charges if they have obtained a refund for a package. As a company, we did not monitor this for refunds unless there was a complaint from a customer so using this software has been found money for us and a no-brainer to set up and continue using.

Inconvénients: Set up can be a bit delayed if you have a new shipping account as an invoice is required for initial set up. Charges 50% of refund rate but is a value if claiming lates wouldn't be done in house.

• Publié le 13/09/2019
Darla G.
  • Publié le 03/08/2019

"It Does the Heavy Lifting"

Commentaires: Refund Retriever is one of those programs that just runs in the background and I get refunds. I love it!

Avantages: What I like most is that I don't have to labor for hours wading through fedex and UPS shipments to find late shipments, duplicate charges, etc. I am very busy and don't have time to follow up on these types of refunds. Refund Retriever does the heavy lifting for me. I gladly pay 50% of what they retrieve as it's money I wouldn't otherwise be able to collect due to time constraints.

Inconvénients: There's not anything I don't like about this software.

• Publié le 03/08/2019
Patricia D.
  • Publié le 13/08/2019

"Great Product"

Avantages: I like that I don't have to monitor my refunds myself

Inconvénients: Nothing there is nothing that I have found as of yet.

envoyé par Refund Retriever le 20/08/2019

I really appreciate the review! Have a great day.

• Publié le 13/08/2019
Mark R.
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"review"

Commentaires: positive

Avantages: they do a good job refunds are timely seamless operation

Inconvénients: nothing no concerns i have had no issues

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Nick H.
Shipping Manager
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Refund Headaches Are Gone"

Avantages: I love that it's a "set it and forget it" type of software. I check it every few days just to confirm that there aren't any missed refunds or anything of the sort.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a built-in way to see the invoice each tracking number belonged to.

envoyé par Refund Retriever le 09/08/2019

We will take a look at connecting the invoice number and tracking number, thank you for the feedback.

• Publié le 30/07/2019
Donna M.
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

"Refund"

Commentaires: It’s been fine

Avantages: They find money for my company from different shipping companies

Inconvénients: They should make more ongoing communication with customers

Michele A.
OWNER
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"GREAT PRODUCT! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

Commentaires: My husband and I own a small pack and ship store. When we joined RSA, I learned about Refund Retriever. When I heard about the benefits of the product, and the fact that they do all of the work for us, it was a "no brainer" to start using them. I am amazed at how much money they are saving for our company! It pays for itself immediately! I would highly recommend signing up for Refund Retriever!

Avantages: Ease of use. You do all the work. Easy to navigate.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about the software.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Nicole M.
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Seamless and saves you time"

Avantages: I love that they do all the work for you. They just send you an invoice letting you know what they have found and what money you will be getting back.

Inconvénients: There really isnt a con for them since they always work behind the scenes.

• Publié le 22/10/2019