StraighTxt is a game-changer!

Publié le 10/05/2019
Brian C.
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our clients are looking to cut through the clutter. There's a lot of noise these days and so many competing channels for customer voice. There is no better way to communicate with your audience than text messaging. The read rates destroy social media and email; it's not even close. By using follow up messages, a campaign can run its course with no actual management. We can then intervene at any time by sending a blast message to any group.

Avantages: We recommend this to our clients. I like that we can easily use this tool to build a database. You can then add data collection to any campaign, so it's real easy to collect more information over time using text messaging and a conversational format. We can then either setup automated follow up messages or send a blast message to groups we manage.

Inconvénients: There's really not much to dislike. This platform has a lot of features and they are always adding new ones. It's also super simple to use.

Great digital solution with a responsive vendor partner.

Publié le 14/01/2019
Todd A.
Director of Marketing
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Straightxt is a great program that will allow a retail business to establish viable marketing connections with their customers.

Avantages: The platform is very easy to use. It has a simple interface and excellent customer support. The Straightxt program is an effective tool for communicating with your customers that blends into your existing b2c tactics and strategies. My customers respond very favorably to offers coming to them via text message. We enjoy a high open rate and high response rate. This program is also very affordable for customer acquisition.

Inconvénients: Not really a con against the platform, but you must be prepared to engage your customers with compelling offers to participate in the program. Customers will not respond to offers that do not offer a real call to action.

Straight forward Straightxt

Publié le 28/01/2019
CMD, Marketing Manager for The Shoppes at Grand Prairie at JLL
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using the Straightxt program I was able to rapidly increase my subscribers and analyse the effectiveness of my media buys.

Avantages: Straight forward and easy to use, intuitive. I needed to pull reports and contest winners daily during our promotion period and Straightxt made it quick and easy.

Inconvénients: I don't really have any cons. Other programs may have more bells and whistles, but I found they weren't necessary.

Great Software! Great Company! Great Support!

Publié le 26/03/2019
David W.
Chief Operating Officer
Armée, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a veteran support organization and communicating with our clients is essential. There is so much information going to veterans in the community that it is hard to filter. The opt-in campaigns allowed candidates to select the alerts that best fit them.

Avantages: I really liked the ease of use and the way that the system helps us to communicate with our clients.

Inconvénients: I had a few challenges initially, but the error was on my part. Tech support walked me through it in seconds!

Pocketstop-Great Customer Service

Publié le 10/01/2019
Retail Advertising Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: very helpful creating campaingns that are building customer database for analytics while engaging customers and driving traffic to the stores

Avantages: easy to use and flexible
provide quick and excellent support
technology you can trust

Inconvénients: the navigation could be better or more streamlined

Great service and product

Publié le 09/01/2019
Payment Card Project Manager
Pétrole et énergies, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Straightxt makes it easy to send out SMS blasts to large groups of people. We've never had any issues with it. The team at Pocketstop has been great to work with. I highly recommend this product.

Inconvénients: I haven't run into any issues-- I'd recommend to anyone searching for a texting solution

Excellent in So Many Ways!

Publié le 12/03/2019
Lee ann M.
Sr. Marketing Director
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use, easy to train others on, friendly interface, accessible.

Inconvénients: Haven't had any issues since I started using it.

Sarah's Review

Publié le 25/03/2019
Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This software allows you to tap into a new type of marketing for ours guests. This platform allows you to try new ways to promote items, tenants, giveaways, etc. We've seen a great response and only have used it a handful of times so far. Looking forward to doing even more!

Inconvénients: If another property has used your word to text, other centers responses come through - it is also a pro, because it makes you think outside of the box!

Great Texting Tool

Publié le 29/03/2019
Brian a. B.
Marketing Manager
Divertissement, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It's been great! They are very helpful, system is easy to use and I would recommend them to others.

Avantages: Ease of use. It's been very easy to navigate and set up new campaigns.

Inconvénients: Have not find one yet. Since I have been using it, have not found a downfall yet.