15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Stessa

Permet aux propriétaires immobiliers investisseurs de suivre, gérer et communiquer les performances de leur portefeuille immobilier.

En savoir plus sur Stessa

Ease of use, integration with current banking systems, and focus on real estate investors.

Inability to do split transactions and didn’t know how to pull reports until recently.

Stessa - Notes

Stessa a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 93 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Stessa ?

Eric
Eric
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Stessa is a game changer for the independent rental owner.

Stessa offers the most intuitive, purpose-built rental property financial software that I’ve come across. Far too many colleagues of mine are still either using overly complicated general accounting software, or worse, tracking everything manually in Excel. Stessa not only allows me to automate the majority of my bookkeeping, but the real time reporting functionality allows me to monitor the performance of my assets and catch anamolys much quicker. While other property management software may offer expense tracking or basic accounting features, Stessa’s exclusive focus on the financial aspect of rental property ownership allows them to offer a far more robust feature set and innovate at a faster clip.

As a single-entry accounting system, it comes with all the drawbacks associated with that method of accounting (no cross-checking, greater potential for error, no tracking of real accounts, etc.). This was an intentional design decision, however, as this software is geared to be more user friendly for the average rental owner. While it lacks the sophistication of a double-entry system, Stessa has come up with innovative ways to simulate certain aspects of a double-entry system through features like a derived Balance Sheet report using user provided asset values and debt information.

Nick

Fantastic Software

Commentaires : I think this is the best thing out there. Everything about Stessa is top notch from the product itself to the customer service.

Its easy to use, their is no guess work. I like the banking integration, tenant ledgers, general ledger, balance sheet, income statement, cash flow and every other report you could need. The best part for me is the year end package it generates for my tax guy.

I'd like to see the ability to update the RE Tax PIN number. Although customer service is excellent and will make any updates you need quickly.

Marty
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Ok for main stream, struggles to adapt

Commentaires : It's ok. we wouldn't pay for it, not remotely. But it seems like they're trying to grow their business by solving the big problems only and ignoring the "small" ones. We will keep with them at least until the end of the year for ease of tax reporting, but will seriously look at other options as December rolls around.

Look, it's free, we get that. And it has added value to our business. But their inability to resolve a seemingly simple issue after 5 months is inexcusable.

For a software company, they are surprisingly not agile. Two examples:- For every nearly transaction that comes through, we have to attribute it to the property/tenant in spite of the amounts and ledgers being exactly the same every month. It appears the only AI they use is a checkbox that ties a bank account to a property. That's great for loans, but it should be able to handle rents too. - We can go on mint.com and enter all the log in credentials and that gives us every balance of every card. Stessa has continuously struggled with adding some credit cards attached to one of my banks. We have reached out to them for the better part of a year off and on and they seem perplexed and unable to wrap their heads around it. Now, after 5 months of us staying on them about it, they've ghosted us, or given us the "yeah we're working on it." If it's that hard to do, how can another company just do it with ease?

Stessa Support is non-existent

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : terrible.. I want my money back but no one will respond since day 1

ease of use, ease of setup

support

Jim
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Right tool for the job

Commentaires : After using Quickbooks for a few years, this program is a breeze and intended just for rental management, so not any clutter to have to work through or modify.

Pre set up for rental properties with all the categories, tax reports (my tax preparer loves it), etc. Bank transactions transfer into Stessa automatically Rent collection option, which I haven't begun using yet but intend to

Split transactions appear on the ledger as individual transactions rather than true splits, which makes reconciliation a bit challenging sometimes. Cannot split transactions with the mobile app, only desktop

Andi
Andi
Manager (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Do not purchase this product

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This was one of the most disappointing uses of money and time I have ever been through. They really dropped the ball.

I had high hopes from the promises of the pro account level, but have been left with zero support and no options to cancel for any pro-rated money. This is a step up from a scam and I regret ever using this product, much less giving them money.

The lack of customer support, even on the pro level, is everything here. If anyone had been available to help me work out kinks, I could have stayed a potential customer and had a decent experience. But the frustration of needing help, stalling on payments/setup, and then being left alone after spending hundreds of dollars, is beyond infuriating.

Tony
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Gestion des investissements, Auto-entrepreneur

Commentaires : Able to pull reports quickly and professionally.

The ability to track every important metric used by investors in real estate.

I wish the system would track owner financing deals

Daniel

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Really helpful for portfolio analysis and organization

Commentaires : This has helped me categorize and organize without me having to "reinvent the wheel" trying to set up a spreadsheet in line with the tax code.

This software takes all the input and then collates it and calculates it giving you an analysis of individual properties as well as the portfolio in general. It helps me as a newer investor to categorize my transactions which I suspect will be very helpful when it comes to tax season. I like the mileage tab as well as I was bad about recording my mileage and this tab serves as a reminder for me. I'm very excited to see how helpful and effective the software is when it comes to tax time!

So far I have no complaints at all about this software.

Bradley
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

RE investor? You need to start using Stessa!

The ease of income and expense tracking allows you to take control of your business. By linking accounts or adding transactions as you go, Stessa does the rest - generating all the reports you'll ever need, making tax time a walk in the park.

It would be nice to allow another user, like a partner or manager, to login with their own credentials and have limited(or full) accessibility to the your data.

Sarah
Principal (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Easy to use and fantastic customer service!

Commentaires : Stessa helped me keep track of the accounting side of our real estate so we can easily give all the information to our accountant at the end of the year. It also makes it possible to quickly see a snapshot of our portfolio performance - no more waiting until the end of the year to see how we did!

Stessa makes it easy to look at the performance of my real estate portfolio.No more manual math in Excel for me!

Nada. They continue to update and improve the functionality!

Stephen
owner (É.-U.)

Perfect for Rental Owners

Commentaires : My accountant loves it and it saves me hours of manual entry. As an added bonus, I have critical information in real time that can help me make good decisions for the future. Haven't really even scratched the surface on this part but it's all there.

I have used QuickBooks for years but got tired of the barrage of come-ons and sticky marketing techniques they use on customers. It seemed every time I opened the program, there would be new hoops to jump through if I wanted to do any actual work. Stessa is designed from the ground up for rental property owners. You enter income and expense items, that's it. All items fall under one of the carefully considered categories they provide. Multiple locations and units are also accounted for. You can add or sell buildings, add or replace tenants, run targeted reports including exporting the year end to your accountant and graphically view your performance which is generated by your data. Even more powerful, you can auto import entries from bank account, credit accounts, whatever. Once you're up and running, all your data is entered for you to edit or delete as needed. Saves a ton of time. Oh, did I mention it's free??? Don't know what the long range plan is, but this software won't cost you a dime. It makes QB look tired and cumbersome, not to mention annoying, which it really has become over the years.

This is not a property management platform in the sense that you can schedule maintenance and track hours. However, you can capture and import invoices so your records are all in one place.

Luis
landlord (É.-U.)

Highly recommend Stessa!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very satisfied with features, ease of use, and overall performance. Highly recommend it.

Easy to set up, easy to use. Went from using spreadsheets to using Stessa and made a huge difference in productivity and accuracy. Loving it!

I just wish there was a way to add/modify categories.

Aaron

Why do everything twices

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : None.....I think it needs to be redesigned.

I like the interface, very easy to use. The reporting is nice.

It lacks so many features that you need as a property manager. You have to connect it to bank and credit card accounts to get it to work. So if you have petty cash accounts or anytime up manual transactions that are paid from specific accounts it won't work. Its transaction base which is fine, and you can associate a transaction with a property but you can't associate a transaction with an account, so there is no way to filter by account. If you manually add a transaction you can't associate it with an account. You can't create reoccurring bills or income. You need to have the ability to track different types of accounts and you just can't do that. It lacks a lot of functionality that I think any real estate investor or property manager would need. I think that's from a small investor to a large property manager. You pay for what you get unfortunately and I don't see any value in doing everything twice. Just not worth the time.

Bob
Bob
Source : GetApp

Beware- unresponsive customer service

2,0 il y a 8 mois

Data tracking, ability to compare statistics and metrics

I initially liked the app, but now the company has gone completely unresponsive- my money is locked in n account which they deleted. I received emails with links to add information, then links said information was already received. I cannot even get a person to call me after weeks of effort via email and online submission. It’s as if my money is held hostage. I spent so much time setting this up, and they have proven to care nothing about me as a customer and now I’ve wasted countless hours. Steer clear of this app, as I now will.

KENDRICK
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Just what the doctor ordered. No-one is doing this!

Commentaires : My overall experience with Stessa has been great. There is nothing like this anywhere that focuses on Real Estate Investors. This is definitely an untouched niche. I have already shared with my real estate investor associates.

1. Having everything update directly from the source saves me alot of time. I previously spent countless hours updating spreadsheets. Now I have time to drill down on property managers, analyze expenses and make decisions. 2. Can provide key performance indicators used to provide a high-level overview of the state of the business

1. Investors are not starting from scratch. Need a way to input previous year's earnings. 2. This is more gear to cash-flow. Would like to show the effects of flippers.

June

Great product

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent

Ease of use. And great for tracking expenses.

Would like to be able to download more credit cards.

Bryan
Sécurité publique, Auto-entrepreneur

Incredible value

Commentaires : Stessa makes tracking all aspects of owning rentals easy. Incredible

This platform nails real estate management basics and is ever evolving to include new useful features like tad preparation documents.

No cons! Great team and product! Continual development of new features. The dev team is open to customer requests and acts on feedback.

Jason

Great looking tool

Commentaires : I'm pretty satisfied with it. How can you complain about something with no cost to it?

It's pretty simple to use. If you can't see what to do, there isn't much to search around for to figure it out.

The upload CSV feature doesn't make any sense. It needs more columns, that way I don't have to go and massage every upload to get the item into its proper subcategory. Interestingly though when you download the CSV, all the columns are there.

Heather
Managing Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Best income property software on the market!

Commentaires : I submitted the 2018 reports to our accountant and he loved them. So much easier than the Excel spreadsheet and shoebox of receipts!

This software is easy to use and comprehensively tracks everything related to our rental properties. I especially love that each property is tracked separately and together in various reports.

It would be nice if a Rent Roll report was available, by property and by portfolio.

Deanna
Property Owner (É.-U.)

Huge TIMESAVER!!

Commentaires : Positive, I have already recommended it to my colleagues. Customer Service getting back to me so quick. So I didn’t get overly frustrated and give up.

The customer service! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always got back to me within 24 hours. Great n very patient w all my questions. Didn’t make me feel dumb. Taxes will be much easier this year. You’ve given my accountant hope and his sanity back, lol. Love the reports the app gives you from transactions info!!

Wish the transactions could show on my laptop. It would be much easier for setting up reports. With my vision getting worse as I get older, it’s hard to read the numbers. I have to enlarge the numbers to read it. A lot of scrolling.

JEFFERY

Excellent Product and Customer Support

This free software from Stessa works wonderfully for tracking expenses. When I had an issue, it was resolved immediately so customer service is top notch as well. Will definitely recommend Stessa to other investors.

There is no app for Stessa which makes it difficult to manage on the go.

Miguel H
Rental Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

The easys way for handling my rental apartments

Commentaires : i came from a excell table , the experience with with stessa have been great in many ways, 2-3 hours a month. I only have 2 apartments , but now i planning to buy another.

The easy of easy and the tax packages is increible

Sometime i need to check the same expenses several time before came on automatic

Patrick
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Stessa for the small business

The value you get out of the free version is immense. I have eliminated 4 or 5 spreadsheets with stessa. Would recommend 10/10

They are still working through some features that currently need a work around

Scott
Scott

Amazing Dashboard and Accounting Software for Investors

Commentaires : Stessa is allowing me to stay on top of my rental property business by seeing the numbers in a intuitive way. It makes my life easier and also excites me to see all the properties performance.

The dashboard allows me to quickly see my equity, cashflow, vacancy, debt, expenses etc for all my portfolios. Great software! I also am excited to have my accounting integrated all in one place.

Things that I know the Stessa developers are working on: Android App, Email Receipt functionality and other features. I think this product will just get better and better!

Luciano
Luciano
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Very happy with it

Keeps all info in one place and easier to use and track than excel

Takes time to initially enter all data but worth it after you do it