• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Opinew

Plateforme de gestion des avis pour Shopify permettant d'obtenir des avis sous forme de texte, de photo et de vidéo, mais aussi d'importer des avis depuis Amazon, Aliexpress ou eBay.

En savoir plus sur Opinew

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Opinew ?

Tahmi D.
Tahmi D.
Owner (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product for a good price

5 il y a 5 mois

One of the things that I like most about Opinew is the ability to pull in reviews for my items that are on other platforms. It really makes moving customers from a marketplace to my own website easier when I'm able to show that social proof. And Opinew also makes it easy to get reviews from the sales on my website, offering branded email options to send out to customers asking for reviews as well as offering the ability to give customers discounts on future purchases when leaving a review. Their support is top notch, not only helping me to get my Shopify templates correctly set up the first time, but also helping when subsequent template updates need tweaks as well.

The one thing I wish Opinew did better would be to make it easier to share good reviews on social media like other review software does. But I have templates for social media posts made in Canva, so it's not that difficult to paste in good reviews and make posts out of them.

Oscar F.
Product Director (Mexique)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Way more than we expected!

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We're a small software development agency, and we've had to set up Shopify shops for many clients. With all the limitations that Shopify has as a platform, Opinew's tools have been very useful to make sure the styles are how they are meant to be and the products/shop look trustable.
They have so many features but right now I remember once when the printed reviews and coupons came in very handy with this client that needed to ship the products but also wanted to get feedback.
Another thing: Opinew is a big boost for the SEO.

First, how easy it is to customize to the theme's style, anyone can do it. Also, how it imports reviews to a product from different providers (Amazon, E-bayd, AlliExpress), and how these reviews give the website a way more trustworthy overall look. We love it.

I'd love to see different kinds of widgets such as viewing the most recent reviews but, to be honest, we're happy with the ones they have.

Liz F.
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Great Customer Service

4 il y a 6 mois

How quickly customer service gets back to me (within minutes via chat)

The pricing, alot of add on features/ upgrades

Chello D.
Ecommerce Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

The best way to show reviews on Amazon and other marketplaces! Opinew is top notch!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : So far .... amazing!

Easy to use and the support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is top notch!

For a newly started store, the monthly fee seems excessive.

Stefan R.
Director (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Great Review Management System and Importer

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, we are a long standing customer of Opinew and have build a great relationship with the team. We are impressed with the cadence in which they update the platform, and with the great support they provide to new customers. Because of that, when working with new shops/merchants, we are confidently recommending Opinew as the tool of choice for powerful review management and importing on Shopify.

We have been using Opinew for more than two years now. The product keeps on improving with new feature updates, integrations, and partnerships announced all the time. After carefully reviewing other review apps in 2019/20, we identified Opinew as the one to use and recommend to our merchants. Their support is very helpful, friendly and available around the clock (which saved us a couple of times already). Opinew has a very comprehensive feature set, that includes: * multiple review widgets for the shop website * ability to include photos/videos in customer reviews * automated review requests (email, sms, printed) * great review management functionality * coupon creation/use for review incentivisation Moreover, Opinew is also offering very powerful import functionality to anyone who is moving shops from another platform like Amazon, Ebay or Aliexpress. These features include: * Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress review imports * automated review synchronisation * review migration/import from other review apps * Chrome plugin for bulk import of product reviews The review importer functionality, especially with the Chrome extension, is a power tool for anyone who needs to import reviews. Many of our dropshipping merchants are using Opinew with Oberlo to set up online shops in minutes. Import products with Overlo, import reviews with Opinew, and start selling. Opinew has been a great platform for many years now that we thoroughly recommend.

As mentioned above, the Opinew system is very feature rich. For new users the number of features (widgets, automations, importers) can sometimes be daunting at the start. However, with recent improvements/updates to user onboarding and the help centre, we do not perceive this to be an issue. If a user gets lost at any point, then the Opinew customer support will be there to help and guide them through the system.

Bob B.
President (É.-U.)
Bijoux et produits de luxe, Auto-entrepreneur

Excellent Website/Product Review App for Shopify Stores - Outstanding Customer Service

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Very positive and they are very responsive to requests for help and listening to new feature suggestions.

One of the primary reason we choose Opinew was their ability to import product reviews from our eBay store. The process to match the product review on eBay to the same or similar product in our Shopify store took a while to master, but once we figured it out, it worked very well for us. Their customer service has been HIGHLY responsive!! Very quick to respond, even on weekends and later in the evening. Highly recommend.

Our biggest problem in the beginning was lack of clear straightforward documentation on how to setup the product and then manage it day to day. Their documentation has improved in the past few months.

Rogelio G.
General Manager (Espagne)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

All what you´re looking for

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Software works really good, and the customer experience is very atractive, so we´re getting many positive reviews in our site/products.

Opinew is an easy app to use, it comes with all the features we need (and more) and it is also very easy to use. In adition, any problem you may have they solve it within 24h.

I did not really find any problem with the app yet.

Jamie L.
Founder (Australie)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Opinew's a great tool for integrating reviews

5 il y a 10 mois

Opinew's a great tool for integrating reviews. We use the integration between Amazon and Shopify (along with email). The implementation is simple. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the support team is always helpful and responsive.

Nothing major. Lower cost would be nice.

Krish K.
Krish K.
Director of marketing (Canada)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Opinew is a great way to start gathering and organizing reviews

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : very very good.
Nearly perfect

Able to pull the Reviews off Amazon And add them on my Shopify product pages

The speed and the impact on my page load times was disappointing

Divjot M.
Director (Canada)

Great Product

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Great service and great product. Good stuff

The product is very easy of use. Support is great!

Wish they had a site review feature as we don't sell the same products. Inventory changes

Adam H.
Content Manager (É.-U.)

A Lot of Good Features in One Integrated Package

4 il y a 10 mois

It integrates easily with Shopify. We also like how it allows both customer reviews with images as well as question and answer right on the product page.

Even though it has features to customize the look of the widget on your website, it can be difficult to make it look professional and functional if you use a custom Shopify template.

Lindsay G.
CEO (Suède)
Cosmétiques, Auto-entrepreneur

A great plug-in that I've used for 15 months for my eCommerce stores

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Opinew makes it easy to upload reviews from multiple sources quickly and accurately. There's even an "update-button" where you can upload the latest review from your previously selected sources with a single click. Click, click, done. I like it.

I've used Opinew for over a year now for several Shopify stores. It's very reliable and easy to use, and you can quickly upload reviews from Amazon, eBay, Aliexpress etc. It does everything you need from a review software plug-in really.

A few times the app has gone down for like 30 minutes randomly, that would be my only complaint. It can be a bit buggy at times.

Emily W.
Founder (É.-U.)

Great App for Customer Trust

5 il y a 10 mois

I love that this allows customers to leave reviews so that new customers are able to trust our brand.

I can't think of anything that I don't like.

Kumbar R.
Director of Sales (Pakistan)
Articles de sport, 11-50 employés

Awesome addition to our website!

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : This is an awesome product all in all, I do believe it is the best out there in the market.

Opinew Reviews is a great and easy to use tool that we just stumbled upon at White Duck Outdoors, INC. It is easy to use, great for customers to quickly ask a question, and ofcourse leave a good rating, adding more validity to our already flourishing business.

Answering questions could be easier, reviewers and spam questions could be filtered out better.

Kathy F.
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was awesome!

5 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was so patient and helpful! My issue was resolved quickly and he went above and beyond to make sure the everything was uploaded exactly the way that I described. Would highly recommend using Opinew!

It was easy to install and it helped my site Speed

I love the software, I'm not tech savvy.

Vanessa D.
Owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Loving this review program!!

5 il y a 10 mois

I switched over to Opinew after trialing another. The setup was a breeze and my customers have found the process to leave a review so user friendly. I love the workflow from beginning to end!

After adding a colored background, the top doesn't have spacing to allow color so it looks a little funny. But this wasn't a make it or break it for me.

Kevin H.
Artist (R.-U.)

Fantastic

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I have tried various review apps over the years, and Opinew is the best of the bunch. And the support if you ever need it is fantastic also

Ease of use. Integrates with no trouble. Looks fantastic also

No aspects really, everything installed very easily. I did have 1 tweak I wanted and the support were very quick and helpful in making this happen.

Jenel L.
Owner (Canada)

Easy and simple to use

5 il y a 10 mois

I like how easy it is to use and that there are multiple tiers to purchase.

I do find that sometimes there are glitches when it comes to changing which reviews show up on the carousel. I think a nice feature would be to have an auto rotate function for the carousel. If I can only show 2 reviews at a time allow the program to rotate between all reviews on a daily or weekly basis

Vishal S.
smm (Inde)

Top notch.

5 il y a 5 mois

when you're just starting out, opinew is a fantastic tool. easy to use, user-friendly, amazing team.

fairly priced. easy to use. amazing support team.

Laura M.
website admin (Israël)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Great for small company

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Your software has helped us by allowing Amazon reviews of our books to appear on our site. Often our customers do not write reviews directly on our products. In this day and age, the consumer is apt to purchase on Amazon due to the abundance of reviews and also because of Amazon Prime. We are a small publishing company and cannot offer the perks that Amazon does but we are thrilled to have the reviews from our customers that appear on Amazon.

It is very easy to use and the Chrome extension is amazing. It really fulfills our needs as a small publishing company to have access to our reviews on Amazon and transfer them to our site. Very simple and effective solution to our needs.

I honestly do not have anything negative to say about this software.

Nathan F.
Online Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and helps out tremendously!

5 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Installation was easy and figuring out how to use the software was much simpler than I anticipated. This has helped saved me a ton of time.

The easy of use of the software is amazing. Being able to manage incoming reviews and feedback has been extremely helpful.

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Pratik P.
Director (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Great app, but needs improvements

4 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I enjoy using Opinew and so do my co-workers, it needs to be refined for it to be outstanding..... if the app was like the website, then it would do better ;)

Good app, does what it says on the tin. Support is exceptional, very quick and in the ball

The user interface needs to be updated, as it lacks ease of use The colours used don't make it easy to see what's going on i.e. overlapping text. Need more customisation for the pagination..... very poor and my customers have complained that the "." is confusing

Ayen F.
Small business owner (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

So efficient for getting reviews set up!

Commentaires : Exceptional!

I like that the customer chat is available to help any time

I have no least favourite within the feature so far.

Keri N.
Marketing manager (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Opinew is a great review management tool

5 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It has always been easy to get help when needed

I love the ability to aggregate reviews & automate review requests.

There are a lot of great tools that are only available via upgrade

Rachel G.
brand manager (Israël)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Easy review installation

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : We ar eimpiorting reviews from amazon direct on to our website with Opinew

Easy integration with shopify platform and simple to use

Have had issues uploading it on each individual page that i wanted to use it