15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PracticeStudio

En savoir plus sur PracticeStudio

DOSSIERS MÉDICAUX ÉLECTRONIQUES : dossier tactile, prescription électronique, génération automatique de notes, PQRS, avec gestion intégrée du cabinet.

En savoir plus sur PracticeStudio

PracticeStudio - Notes

4,0
3,5
2,8

PracticeStudio a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 18 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PracticeStudio ?

Pamela
Site Supervisor (É.-U.)

Lot of Great Options

Commentaires : Only has went down a few times while we were open. The scheduling system is great, the note taking is good as well. Getting reports for specific things is a challenge in the scheduling system. The customer service is pretty good- You send in a ticket and wait for someone to get back to you, which is good if there is an issue that can wait. Not good if it cannot wait. It's easy for them to take over a single computer that is having issues and getting it resolved quickly.

We have more than 1 location and it's easy to switch between them. We can schedule, Do patient notes, run reports, integrate with other software such as texting software, good training videos.

We have many different providers doing very different things and this software isn't very friendly for that.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for your review, Pamela! I'm glad to hear things are working well for you overall. If you have any specific ideas on how to improve your experience on the reporting or balancing the different doctors, please do feel free to share. We are always open to hearing how we can improve your experience. On the support, just to be sure you are aware, we do have a 1-800 number you can call for more critical issues (1-800-874-5983.) It will ring around the support team until someone is free to speak. Average hold time is 2-3 minutes, usually less than 5. To reach out with any of that detailed feedback free to e-mail me directly at dttaylor@micro4.com and I'd be happy to discuss further. Thank you! Dustin Taylor Chief Customer Officer MicroFour, Inc.

Carey
Office Manager/Certified Professional Coder ()

Office Manager/Certified Professional Coder view of Practice Studio

Commentaires : The scheduling functions are wonderful and very easy to modify. In a typical day we start with 20-30 patients scheduled for one Chiropractor and will turn over 30%, have another 10 patients call in and 5 to 10 patients walk in. The billing and reconciliation functions are also smooth and easy to use. The codes can be modified to automatically include modifiers. The premade reports are adequate. They can be modified but it is not intuitive. And exporting the data to modify for other use can be problematic as some fields don't make it to an excel spreadsheet. The customer service is beyond reproach! All the support staff are supportive and responsive. The training videos online are wonderful and very helpful! I like that the personnel not only will fix my issue - they will show me how to make the modifications for myself for my future needs. The charting screens are very touch screen friendly. The only drawback is the occasional need to hit an extra button to navigate. It is not intuitive as to when you can go directly to a screen and when you need to hit the "Next" button. For achieving Meaningful Use - this company has it dialed in. They have specific videos to help make the process much less daunting! I am very happy with this product and would strongly recommend it to other offices.

il y a 10 ans

Carey: I just wanted to let you know that there are some solutions to the items that you mentioned. First of all, there are some navigation features that I would imagine you might not be taking advantage of. Here is a blog post that will explain some of those tips including the swipe method (http://www.practicestudioblog.com/tips-and-tricks-chart-navigation/325). This will save a lot of time. Second, regarding the Excel exports, you are right that in the past this has been a problem. However, this has been resolved starting in build 16.1.0.1 or later. We have totally revamped the reporting engine including the export to Excel which when exported, looks just like the report. Thanks for your business and continued support! I hope this helps!

Tate
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Difficult to use, lacking customer support

Commentaires : While we understand integrative practices present a unique challenge for EHR systems, we feel PracticeStudio has a ways to go before all our needs are satisfied. We are planning on staying with them for now, but only on the hope that some of these issues will be dealt with.

PracticeStudio is one of only a few EHR systems out there that can handle a multi-disciplinary healthcare practice like ours. It offers billing and storage of medical records, as well as documents and other important parts of treatment.

Many of the functions are not intuitive and the database reports do not work. It is also difficult to maintain organization given the number of capabilities and intricacies of them all. We are also often frustrated by the customer support and feel the team members can be rude and dismissive of our issues.

Susan
Ofc Mang (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great Support!

Commentaires : Best aspect of this product is the technical support. Very strong in meaningful use implementation. We have used this product for 10+ years.

Techical support, easily accessible and well-produced training videos, meaningful use assistance, working with the same technical support staff for 10+ years. You cannot find that type of consistency in staff anywhere these days.

Pricey for our small office.

Susan
Office Administrator (É.-U.)

Firm Grasp of Regulatory Landscape and Awesome Tech Support

Commentaires : Practice Studio has powered our practice for more than ten years. The thing I respect most about Micro Four is their ability to shepherd Practice Studio through constantly changing technical and regulatory environments. However, it's not enough that the product be up to date in both of these areas. We need help USING the software in the most effective way to achieve excellent patient care and incentives through programs such as Meaningful Use and PQRS. This is where Practice Studio's EXCELLENT customer service comes in. Their technical staff is the most experienced and accessible that I have come across in the use of any software product. I feel it says a lot about an organization when you are able to speak with the some of the same support staff over a period of more than ten years!!! Our office switched software products briefly a few years back and boy did we appreciate then what Practice Studio offers in terms of technical support! We headed back to Practice Studio within a few months. Practice Studio is the best of both worlds: established with a great track record and technical support but always on the edge of what is coming next. I highly recommend this product.

Tracie
Lab Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Bad Excuse for EMR

Commentaires : It was a EMR that was in place when I went to work for this company. It is a program that needs lots of work. It is not a menu driven EMR, and requires a lot of typing. A true EMR should be geared to work for your practice. This is not the one!

The only thing with this program that was good, is you could say you were electronic.

This is a poor example of a truely functionable EMR. You must type alot in this software. It is not menu driven which leaves the door open for alot of human typographical errors. Support is not good.

il y a 5 ans

We're very sorry to hear that Tracie had a negative experience with the software. To clarify what we can, our system *is* designed to be 'menu driven', meaning it takes you through the planned flow of documentation with pre-set options made available and is designed to minimize keyboard input wherever possible. With that said, our software is also fully customizable and that planned flow can be changed however the clinic sees fit. In this case, it sounds as though the principles of the clinic elected to primarily dictate or keyboard rather than modifying those pre-built screens (or 'menus') to allow for more guided entry that fit their specific needs. We are also sorry to hear that Tracie's experience with our support team was not positive. That is not typical of what we hear regarding our team. Our client relationship is our highest priority, with our support and training team typically scoring very highly both internally and through external sources such as Capterra.

Rita
Director (É.-U.)

Do Not Waste Your Time or Money

1,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Not good - they will not work with us.

Lots of bells and whistles. Longevity of the company.

Ease of use. Complicated. Ledger looks like like DOS system. No good packages. Very expensive for the value. Support is ok - very slow process becuase the system is very complicated. Will not do refund. You have to pay a lot of money up front for implementation/training/setup. Lots of work to setup. If you cancel, you have to send a letter by mail (cannot cancel by email). Once they receive it, they will cancel and you have 30 more days and have to pay for a system you are not using. Longevity of the company, but they have really modified their system to be very technical.

Teresa
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Software for Internal Medicine practice

The software is very user friendly and can be customized to fit the individual needs of different providers. Excellent claims management and reporting. The customer support is always available , knowledgeable, and friendly.

The product has had little exposure in our area so new employees are rarely familiar with the product.

President (É.-U.)

Complete EHR and Practice Management Integrated Package

Commentaires : We have used Practice Studio's Practice Management software for 17 years. When we decided to move to EHR, I looked closely at 4 major providers and concluded that Practice Studio was as good or better than any other choice. After choosing software that will get the job done, the MOST IMPORTANT is the SUPPORT. This is where MicroFour really stands out. They are very timely and helpful in solving any problems that develop. The programmers are very responsive to suggestions. Much, but not all of the software is fairly intuitive. MicroFour was in the 5% of all EHR software firms that was ready to go to be certified EHR Level Two. They have made the Attestation process pretty simple and we have receive our checks as promised from Uncle Sam.

Kurt
Owner (É.-U.)

Practice Studio Review

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the Practice Studio (X16) EHR software from MicroFour. I have enjoyed excellent Customer support, and feel that I have a business "relationship" with both the sales and support staff. The Software is very thorough, and admittedly complex, complying with all standards for proper documentation. But with the education I got, usage is quick, efficient, and fits my needs exactly. I can go into as much depth and detail as I choose, or easily roll records forward with just the essentials with a few keystrokes. I get timely, accurate information in responses to questions or tech needs. I highly recommend Practice Studio for EHR.

Diane
Administrator ()

I have had Practice Studio since 1998

Commentaires : I greatly appreciate the Practice Studio Program features and how easily I have become custom to the use of all it's features. I started with Practice Studio in approximately 1998, and have watched it develop into one of the most comprehensive but easily used programs I have had. The customer service unit at Practice Studio is prompt and extremely helpful in all ways if you should ever need their assistance. I give this company more than 5 stars and will continue to utilize their program. The only thing I wish is that they were a bit closer, so if I wanted onsite training it would be easier to obtain.

Charles
President ()

Practice Studio Review

Commentaires : I have been using Micro Four's Practice Studio for chiropractors for over 15 years. They have always been on the cutting edge of EMR technology. The system is ready to use out of the box and can be easily customized to fit your practice style if needed. Their support is very fast and very helpful...we have never had an issue that could not be fixed beyond a day or two. They also have made it easy to comply with Meaningful Use measures and have helped me collect thousands of dollars in the incentive program. I highly recommend Practice Studio for any medical office that needs to convert to EHR.

Thomas
President & Clinic Director Integrative Health Car ()

Practice Studio Suite of Products

Commentaires : Although goverment regualtory oversight makes all EHR systems cumbersome and expensive, our office has arrived at the conclusion that Practice Studio Suite of products hasd the best sysytem we have seen to date. We have had the opportunity/burden to use at least 4 other major EHR software products. PS has the most efficient, most adaptable product on the market.
Support with Practice Studio is very efficient. Their trackable system and response time is 10 fold better than anything else we have used.
I recommend anyone looking for an EHR, to look long and hard at PS!

Teresa
Office Manager ()

PracticeStudio User

Commentaires : Excellent software, service and support and would highly recomend this software.

The softare has worked great from the billing, scheduling, financial reporting and insurance claims processing. Love the claims intergration into the software. The touch screen charting is the BEST!

Nothing that we have run into as we have used the software for over 10 years. The company will listen as we make suggestions and have been great at improving the software.

Sarah
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

Lots of features - can customize everything

Our favorite feature of this system is the fact that you can customize almost anything. Also, they do pay attention to suggestions that clients give them and we have seen some of our suggestions get added to the software on the updates.

It is a lot of detailed information, but you are definitely paying for it. It is the most expensive program we have used to run our practice and for a small business, sometimes you have to choose the basic but affordable option instead of all the shiny bells and whistles.

Don
Owner (É.-U.)

Very user friendly EHR

Commentaires : The system is very easy to understand and master quickly. The flow is intuitive and covers all the basics without having to develop your own templates. At the same time some of the preset buttons are not descriptive enough. Scheduling is simple and the practice management side is well integrated with the EHR.

Nathan
President ()

Long Term Customer

Commentaires : We currently use Practice Studio in all four of our offices. The attention to detail, opportunities for customization, high level of customer service, and the ongoing innovation is the reason I have remained a customer for 16 years. Dr. Nathan Unruh
Envive Chiropractic

Marti
Family/Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Owner ()

Great for Family Practice

Commentaires : So easy to use for a variety of patient conditions and easy to customize for each patient plan of care. I even add my own patient ed articles!