SEO Simplified by Morningscore.io

Publié le 26/07/2019
Ken M.
Chief Technology Officer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Morningscore has been my SEO steppingstone. With all the hype, it's hard to determine where to start. With prioritized task lists, competitor insights, this is the tool.

Avantages: Morningscore identifies the key metric for SEO, the Google Adwords value of your organic search, by keyword. Add three competitors to see their keyword strategies, and you’ve completed step one of onboarding. Starting out, view prioritized tasks to improve your SEO, with valuable resources a click away. If you’re an SEO expert you’ll appreciate reducing your SEO subscription spend. Agencies will love the intel. Analyze a prospect’s SEO, including health metrics (basic analysis, technical, and optimization), and show where they stand versus their competitors.

Inconvénients: Morningscore is continuing to evolve with even greater features. The recently added user management upgrade solves the issue of sharing access with stakeholders. Adding more granularity to user access would be helpful. White-label reporting is on the roadmap. Recalculating Morningscore on filtering by keyword would be helpful.

If you love seo tools...you gonna love morningscore

Publié le 31/01/2019
Ale R.
Editor
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it, really good app if you work with seo

Avantages: What i love of morningscore is the add a value to your traffic. This aproche is correct, because if you work on seo/sem, not all keyword worth the same. So you get the traffic and the value of your traffic and you can compare against your competitors. Another feature i love is they show your traffic/value overtime in a graphic so is more easy to view and is not a plain number that you need to remember Morning score include also:
- ranktracker
- win and lost keyword positions
- missions
- win and lost traffic value
- amazing support
- constant improved
- work with several data sources
Morningscore is a really nice way to understand what happen with your seo or your competitors. - Great way to get insight
- keyword ideas

Inconvénients: Is on early stage, some features sometimes get bug and seem there is some problem with the data.
The interface is not movil friendly (really anoying if you wanna check the data in your phone)
No phone app

envoyé par Morningscore le 10/04/2019

Thank you for the nice review Ale! Always working to make the platform better for happy users like you.

If you haven't had the chance to explore it lately, we released the v2.0 update in February '19 that includes the OnPage Crawler Tool that simplifies all website issues important for your SEO. Looks beautiful and works great so I believe you'll like it.

Plus in the v2.2 (March '19) update you can now use Morningscore as the "Trello for SEO" -- we improved the Missions Tool so you can manage your tasks much easier and with better suggestions.

If you experience any issues/bugs you're always welcome to contact us in the chat support and we'll help you get it sorted out.

In regards to the mobile interface, we are slowly prioritizing it and working on fixing it.

You can also follow our Feature Release progress on our Roadmap here: https://morningscore.io/roadmap/

Once again, thank you for the nice words!

/Martin K
Head of Marketing

Amazing tool, incredible Customer Service

David M.
SEO, Designer & Marketing Director
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had few problems when the app was launched and the customer service fixed them in seconds. Very friendly team.

Avantages: Easy to use, good recommendations to improve ranking, many tools now and more to come. An alternative to SEMRush just to focus on what you need, very nice User Interface

Inconvénients: When the Health module reports some errors and some of them are caused by the same issue, there is no way to select all to recheck if the errors were fixed, you have to manually select each one by one and recheck clicking in "refresh data". But is surely fixed in new updates.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Hey David, thanks for the great review.

Those are actually some good insights. I just discussed it with the team and the bulk recrawl function is already on our plan for the near future.

Awesome to hear you like the tool!

Martin

Morningscore: The best new SEO tool.

Publié le 30/09/2019
Editor In Chief
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Amazing. Been using this for a while and no regrets. Amazing new requested features being added every moth like Keyword Research!

Avantages: Epic new features being added all the time. The SEO data is solid and reliable at price-point unmatched by anyone else. Backed by a team that listens and is adding features other tools avoid.

Inconvénients: Some great new features still being built. But that is not a bad thing. It just means it's making steady progress!

Makes SEO fun for non-technical Professionals

Publié le 04/04/2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: Thumbs up

Avantages: SEO is quite an ever-changing game for most of us who are anything but technical marketers by profession. Morningscore makes SEO fun, more specifically it gives us tips on what to do. Love the keyword tracking and backlink analysis as well. Heard they've their source from ahref, which is quite a trusted authority.

Inconvénients: Currently the backlink only shows domain rank, hopefully more data can be on the specific url instead of generalized.

envoyé par Morningscore le 10/04/2019

Thank you for the nice review Serena! We;re happy making a platform that people like you enjoy using.

In fact, you're very correct -- one of primary goals is to gamify the platform so that SEO becomes fun and understandable by those who don't have the time and resources to bury themselves deep in data.

Have you had the chance to explore the most recent update in the platform (v2.2 More Missions)? We put effort into simplifying things even more and offering better suggestions in all aspects of your SEO. With it, also comes the ability to manage your SEO projects much easier in one place.

Regarding the backlink data, we've heard the same feedback from many of our users and we're currently working on an update (v2.3) for that. It should be up and running by the end of April '19. And yes, you are correct that we source high-quality data from Ahrefs.

Let us know if you experience any issues or have any questions.

Thank you for the review again!

/Martin K
Head of Marketing

A solid and effective SEO tool that works and is fun to use!

Senior Web Designer
Meubles, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: From the onboarding process right through to creating your first mission, it's been a very enjoyable experience and i don't think that often with software. The UI/UX is on point and I'm really happy with Morningscore so far and i can't wait to see what updates you bring out next. I will be recommending this to my Marketing network friends. Good job team.

Avantages: SEO can sometimes be a daunting task but Morningscore can be used by a non SEO expert and makes creating tasks 'missions' fun. As soon as you enter enter your domain and competitors, Morningscore creates suggestions on not only what to improve on your site but what to fix and then displays a difficulty level on achieving these. You then create a mission to fix these. I love how easy it is to see all of my website problems in 1 easy and intuitive to see use dashboard. Seeing what my competitors keywords are ranking for, seeing how many searches specific keywords receive each month and what my rank is for those is just incredible and Morningscore pulls this data from Ahrefs, which is very accurate and expensive to use. I haven't used all of the features yet so i'm barely scratching the surface of what this can do for any business but i would strongly recommend atleast trying Morningscore and see if it's a good fit for your business. You won't be dissapointed.

Inconvénients: I haven't used this to it's full potential YET so i can't comment on anything negative.

envoyé par Morningscore le 24/05/2019

Hey, a big, big thanks for your review! We're also super excited for bringing you new and improved features.

And as always, you're welcome to chat with us if you have any comments or happen to experience any issues.

Martin

Very Happy With My Decision to Purchase Morningscore...Worth Every Penny!

Publié le 26/07/2019
Christy G.
Freelance/Blogger
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm very happy with my decision to purchase a subscription to Morningscore. It has improved my stats and have seen results in just a few short months.

Avantages: I've been a blogger since Oct 2012 and never focused on learning SEO. In the past, if I ranked for something it was nice but I just wrote for my users. In Nov, I started a new blog and at the beginning of the year I made a goal to start focusing on my SEO skills. I purchased Morningscore subscription so that I could easily track my rankings and improve my SEO skills. From January until now I have gone from 900 pageviews to over 4,000. I load up my missions and work towards completing them. I still have a ways to go on learning my SEO but morningscore has made it so much easier. If you are looking to improve your SEO skills, I highly recommend purchasing this software. It is very similar to SEMRush but without the crazy price tag.

Inconvénients: It is expensive for a beginner but keep in mind that it takes spending money to make money. Your tools, including Morningscrore, is a business expense and is well worth the investment.

Morningscore - A SEO Tool of Great Promise

Publié le 23/05/2019
Delon A.
Co-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a complete package which means you get to monitor SEO activities, do competitor analysis, track keywords, audit site, and build links with Ahrefs data integration. Next, the beginner-friendly user interface. It shows what's necessary for users rathar than cluttering the navigation with tons of uncessary options. Finally, the features and pricing deserves a mention especially for a person who's new to SEO world.

Inconvénients: It's a tool of great promise but still a lot of work to do to become a best-seller of its kind. Their roadmap is exciting and integration with Google Analytics is really a must to leverage the maximum benefit out of it. Also, it would be good if the domain count and keyword limit are increased for every plan.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Hey Delon, thanks for the honest review!

It's good to see where our users encounter problems so we can focus on that. One thing I can share is that we're reworking the website credit systems so that it's more fair for users like you.

We're actually really excited to release many of the new updates and changes, so it's just a matter of time.

Take Your SEO to the Next Level

Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I'm very happy using this tool as it helps me find link opportunities that I never found using any other SEO tools. This is the only SEO that I have used that is backed up by Ahrefs data which makes it an awesome tool.

Avantages: Morningscore lets you extract valuable data from any website such as keywords, backlink profile, on page SEO, estimated traffic, and many more. You can then use the following data to create a strategic plan to outrank your competitors in search engine. Also love how this tool present its data making it easier to read even for a non tech savvy person as for every section there is a detailed explanation like how backlinks works, what's data for, and so on. Last but not the least, this is the only SEO tool that I have seen with gamification features which makes search engine optimization fun and exciting.

Inconvénients: None! The tool simply works. They have an amazing team and real SEO experts who understands the pain of delivering easy to understand reports to clients that's why they've created this tool.

Refreshing Treat To Up Your SEO Game

Publié le 14/04/2019
Phillip C.
Marketing
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Glad i was then a beta-tester and now a loyal user.

Avantages: Missions. That's the stuff that gets you going in the Google SEO game within Morningscore. Not just that, this nifty software as a service does keyword monitoring and backlink profile. However the best part about Morningscore is the dev team willingness to listen up and improve their platform based on user's input. Respect.

Inconvénients: If Morningscore can bring in Bing SEO optimization, this will be a dream come true. Woots!

envoyé par Morningscore le 23/04/2019

Hey Philip, awesome to hear you find value in the tool. Also happy to hear we've had you around since the 2018 BETA.

I especially like your insights about Missions -- the recognition you give us proves that we're really trying to take a new approach in the SEO industry.

And as you mentioned, we're always trying to improve, and new and better features will be released faster as the team grows.

Thanks again, and if you'd like to get in touch, chat with us on through the support on the website or send me a mail.

SEO Gamification, awesome!

Publié le 16/05/2019
David J.
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since the beginning it has been a pleasure to use, it is really intuitive and the learning curve is minimal.

Avantages: I love the approach of Morningscore to make you aware of the money that you're saving because of your organic SEO, but the one thing that makes me log daily to Morningscore to see new missions is the game mood. I love to compete and win new buck on my Morningscore value. awesome!

Inconvénients: It still has some bugs, I use mac and Chrome and sometimes the buttons won't work.

envoyé par Morningscore le 20/05/2019

Hey David, happy to hear you like the tool! The gamification aspect is indeed something many of our users love. We really try to make SEO more interactive and engaging to work with, so it's great to hear you enjoy those features as well. As for the bugs, I'm thankful that good people like you help us out by letting us know all the errors you find, especially around each of the new releases. In any case, we will surely not let you down and the platform will only get better.

Growing full stack SEO tool

Publié le 28/08/2019
Newaz C.
Digital Marketer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Morning score has been a breath of fresh air in seo tools. Really love the design and tracking keyword rankings and backlinks. I'm excited for the future updates of this software.

Avantages: I really love the UI of the software. One of the best designed seo tools out there. I love how they have multiple features like backlinks checks, on site health, competitor research, etc.

Inconvénients: Still relatively a baby in the market compared to other advanced SEO tools. They have a lot of features to catch up on compared to others but they are improving.

For anyone in need of an AIO SEO tool

Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this is a great tool to add to your stack. It's affordable and you don't have to commit to it. Try it out. End the service if you don't find actionable steps that will help improve your website. But I'm sure you'll find something of value from their data.

Avantages: The interface is polished and easy to use. Morningscore pretty much surpasses the big players in this industry when it comes to how the tool looks. There isn't anything clunky about the design. They also provide solid data and actionable steps.

Inconvénients: Every company had to start somewhere and Morningscore is currently in the earlier stages of development. This both exciting and scary. The reality of any young company is that there is a higher chance of it developing in a direction that you don't agree with or closing down. They have a lot on their plate as they need to constantly improve their tools and work on growing a business. You will also need a lot of patience as the team develops the product in stages.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Hey, thank you for the honest review!

Yes, the reality is that we're still young and there's a lot of development and looking at it positively, that's also what allows us to bring in novelty features to happy users like you.

Awesome to have you in the tool!

Excellent SEO health checker tool

Munir A.
Media Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Accuracy is more important than anything in SEO ranking tool and Morning Score is very accurate to me as compared to many other tools in the market so I am happy with the tool.

Avantages: This is all in all easy to understand SEO tool that does not need a lot of efforts. User Interface is very attractive and it provides all the information related to keyword ranking, backlinks , website health in just one easy to understand keyboard. Morningscore is clearly one of the best tool I have in my portfolio amony many other SEO tools.

Inconvénients: The package I have is for 5 websites that seems too low , I wish they add more websites to the starter plan.

envoyé par Morningscore le 24/05/2019

Hey Munir, very happy to hear you find value in the tool!

We are indeed in the process of changing our website credits to make it more fair / transparent and easier to use.

Martin

Morningscore is unique and one of the most beautiful and insightful SEO tools I ever seen

Publié le 24/06/2019
Mac O.
Web specialist
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support and services provided is one of a kind and I am a very happy customer

Avantages: One thing i love with Morningscore is the simplicity of the SEO tool, it helps you understand the most complicated part of competitor research or analytics in a very simple form and provides missions or tasks you can do to fix the SEO issues or improve the ranking. The mission suggestion is fantastic and I fully recommend. The best thing that i really really like about this tool is the comprehensive health check. It is one of a kind and covers lots of search engine ranking factors and it also provides suggestions to fix it.

Inconvénients: Nothing, the system does what it is designed to do but i will probably ask for more feature. It will be nice if you can analize content

The most amazing SEO SaaS

Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great experience so far, responsive team, ongoing development.

Avantages: It makes SEO understandbable for the business person by introducing its own metric - a currency - that is build to reflect the value generated by traffic and changes to that value by SEO interventions. The UI is clean, its easy to track competitors and compare key performance indicators of them. Gamification with missions and goals you can set and track for yourself (including how-to training manual for each mission) helps to stay on track. And it uses the quite expensive and rarely offerend AHREFS data, the most advanced service provider for backlink data.

Inconvénients: Some stats could be a bit more specific. Website credits will be used when tracking competitors (understandably so as the data is expensive) - that limits the scope per plan.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Awesome review, thanks you so much!

Good news is that we're looking into both making the website credits more fair and upgrading our current tools to display much more relevant data without sacrificing the simplicity of the tool.

So one thing I can promise you is that by September/October this year, you will see Morningscore really evolve.

Thanks again!

Martin

Great tool to monitor SEO score, rankings and identify areas of improvement

Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Really good, the team are responsive and it's getting better each few months.

Avantages: I love the gamification element, and how the dashboard makes it easy to see which direction our efforts are moving. The current feature set is good, and I can monitor rankings and get keyword suggestions based on my competitors as well as take advantage of premium link data from Ahrefs :)
The team is working hard on making this a really useful platform and their roadmap is exciting.

Inconvénients: A few areas that are not yet are coming soon in the roadmap for example keyword research tools and integration with google webmaster tools / analytics!

envoyé par Morningscore le 24/05/2019

Hey, thanks for the honest review!

I can really resonate with what you said about the key features in the roadmap -- everyone on our team wants to get these things out as soon as possible so that we can bring you even more new (and unseen) things.

But as you've probably seen, currently our team is still growing so it does still take us about a month between each bigger update.

Thanks once again for sharing your experience, and if you have any suggestions or find issues, you're welcome to chat with us.

Worth double its value

Publié le 27/05/2019
Ramy B.
CEO & Founder
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This tool become our top SEO tool in our company.
The detailed insights it helps you with are priceless.
One of best features (for us) is the Competition keywords checking.
The support team is very fast in replying to any requests. That’s a plus to me too.

Inconvénients: Nothing until now...
I can’t find anything negative to report.

Best SEO tool

Publié le 28/06/2019
Marc D.
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Im really satisfied, good price and the best SEO software

Avantages: The morning score and link scanner, and also a easy to use SEO scanner

Inconvénients: Its still not 100% complete software :-D

Morningscore: #1 Alternative for Premium SEO Tools

Alston A.
Co-Founder
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My overall experience with Morningscore has been excellent. Their offerings are pretty much competitive and serve a great value for money. Also, customer service is very attentive. They are a forthcoming leader in the SEO industry.

Avantages: All-in-One SEO tool suite. Clean user interface. Ahrefs data integration. Affordable pricing. Promising upcoming features. Ability to add customized missions.

Inconvénients: Relatively new offering but got the potential to become a market leader. Some features may get bugged at times but reloading a couple of time works for me.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Hey Alston, thank you so much for the nice words!

You're right, it is a long journey. And looking at it positively, we are sure we'll bring happy users like you many more great features.

Martin

SEO done as easy as possible

Leonardo W.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: MorningScore is an awesome tool, first because of the quality of the data, that comes from the most updated database available, ahrefs, second, for the UI/UX, it's super easy to use and makes the life easier to solve small issues that might impact your website. The app is very easy to use and the team behind provides a very good support, implementing a lot of improvements quite often. Get it!

Inconvénients: None so far, I think this app will only grow.

envoyé par Morningscore le 28/05/2019

Hey Leonardo, thanks for the awesome review!

Glad to have you aboard for our journey to infinity and beyond.

Great SEO helper for beginners

Jochen G.
Geschäftsführer
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use it daily to track rankings for 3 of my websites. I also check the Morningscore to have a big picture of visibility changes.
I also try to solve some of the missions every week.

Avantages: * Morningscore is really easy to use.
* You see your daily changes with one simple score.
* No overwhelming set of features and menus.
* Included rank tracker
* The missions are the real game changer!

Inconvénients: No really cons at the moment. Still new features coming.

envoyé par Morningscore le 24/05/2019

Hi Jochen, thanks for your awesome review! Happy to see you find value in the tool. Feel free to chat with us if you have any comments/suggestions/issues.

Beginner Friendly Interface

Publié le 02/08/2019
Ganesh B.
SEO
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ability to Find gained / Lost back-links on Daily Basis.
User Interface is Simple and Beginner Friendly.

Inconvénients: No In-depth Competitor Analysis Tool.
Keyword Tracking is Not Really Accurate.

The Gamefication Tool for SEO

Publié le 28/05/2019
Marcsu T.
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Morningscore form my Online shop on a daily base.

Avantages: It is really easy to understand the Data.
The Data really reflects my practical experience.
They give good info’s, what to do, to get better.
I use it every Day.
It is like you using a business simulation, easy to understand. Instead of earning points, you earn real money.

Inconvénients: Some time you want some more data. But more is coming in the next updates.

Fun way to do SEO

Kim H.
Marketing Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has given me a pretty clear overview of where I stand in comparison with my competitors. and it is giving me feedback on how I can get a leg up on my competitors.

Avantages: I like the gamification of SEO, it motivates you to actually get things done. The comparison features of your site vs competitors are done really well. The team is great and they listen to feedback and try to implement new features as requested. I love their incentive system where you can get rewards for feedback.

Inconvénients: The values are not that accurate, I know they are guidelines only - just like every other tool out there.

envoyé par Morningscore le 24/05/2019

Hey Kim, thanks for reviewing us!

Hope you're enjoying the tool and let us know in the if you have any suggestions or are experience any issues.