15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Aurelius

Plateforme de recherche utilisateur, conçue pour aider les entreprises à organiser et à partager des recherches dans un emplacement centralisé.

En savoir plus sur Aurelius

I have some struggles with the visual design around tagging.

Aurelius - Notes

5,0
5,0

Aurelius a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 13 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Aurelius ?

Stephanie
Stephanie
User Experience Researcher (É.-U.)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Finally, a way to search our past research!

Aurelius is a great product which allows us to do qualitative data analysis to find patterns (think a digital version of post it notes on a wall and grouping them) and thus creating a searchable repository of insights from our research. Why is this helpful? Well we may conduct a research project this month (January 2019) and learn something new then in six months from now (June 2019), we learn something some more things. Turns out that it matches very well with what we learned in January, so it adds support to an insight and makes it stronger. This helps us track our work and also answer the big question "do you have any research on x,y,z?" when we get it. Another pro is the CEO, is super engaged with the UX research community. He is actively working with researchers, learning about researchers, and identifying trends. With a CEO who is making a tool for researchers and is actively researching researchers, I have to fully back the direction of the product.

Right now there are a few things I have requested as features, such as adding links as a document attachment (think Google sheets, prototypes, or lookback videos) so that we don't have to upload everything along with a couple other streamlining requests. Team has been super open with receiving feedback, which I am grateful for.

Biotechnologie, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A step in the right direction

What I like about this software is how the information is organized. One of the reasons we chose this solution was based on this organization because we saw how this could scale internally. I love that we have a close connection with the product development team so that we can provide feedback and request features and also have a pulse on when that could happen for us.

I have some struggles with the visual design around tagging. I think this is where we have found the most opportunity for improvement. Features like, select all, or having clear visibility of the tags you want to select while also still seeing the content have come up naturally while playing around with the product.

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Some great features, but needs more work

Commentaires : Aurelius is great when used for a very specific purpose. It's not a one-stop tool, but rather a good tool to use along with others as part of user research.

I reviewed Aurelius alongside about a dozen other pieces of software to use for user research. Aurelius is hands down the best when comes to the organization and analysis of qualitative feedback. I love that I can dump raw notes into the system and it does an intelligent job of organizing that feedback. I love the tagging system as it allow me to easily reference quotes on certain topics.

Aurelius is laser focused on organization and analysis of qualitative of feedback, so unfortunately it doesn't have much to offer outside of that. Many competing platforms have much more robust offerings that allow you create studies, facilitate studies, and send out surveys. On top of this, there are several odd and confusing aspects to the UI of the toolset.

Director, Experience Design (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Unlocking the Value of User Research

Commentaires : Before using Aurelius, it was challenging to quickly retrieve insights from all the usability testing and site visits we conducted over the past year. Having all this information at our finger tips (both through tag filtering and searching) has ensured we take full advantage of our research efforts in driving future product plans and design enhancements.

The ability to quickly add notes from customer visits and usability tests, tag them, and easily utilize them to inform future product design and development.

When we first started using Aurelius, it would only filter notes that contained ANY of our selected tags. While useful in some situations, what we needed was the ability to filter notes containing ALL of our selected tags. We wanted to ask questions like: show me only notes from usability test A in which pain point X was identified. We expressed this need to the Aurelius team and this feature was implemented a short time later.

Dave
Design Strategist (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

This is a great start!

Commentaires : Overall we're very happy. Customer service--i.e., the ability to communicate w/ Zack--has been monumentally helpful in getting our bugs resolved and in expressing our feature requests. We're excited to work together to make Aurelius the best it can be.

Love the tagging feature and how it can be used to slice insights across projects. I like the apparent hierarchy of projects>insights>notes>tags. Customer service is outstanding.

Now that we've been using it for a few months, we're compiling a wish list of features that would be beneficial to our usage. Text editing options are light-to-non-existent, which will in current form cause a lot of confusion for anyone who wants to read descriptions of projects or insights. We look forward to new features coming down the road!

Hayley
User Insight Analyst (R.-U.)
Musées et institutions, 501–1 000 employés

Essential product for long term user research storage

Commentaires : Aurelius has helped my team by allowing us a to document and store our research long term and is accessible in a way that traditional methods aren't. Specifically it allows us to look at insights across projects and time to get a quicker overview of everything we know on a particular area of research.

It allows me to document research and create shareable level insights at the same time without creating duplicated documentation.

Takes a little while to get your head around the different features to start with as inputing data for the first time you're a bit slower but after one round it's easy.

Anna
Anna
Copywriter (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I've already recommended this to several other clients and colleagues

Commentaires : I was looking for something that would make organizing qualitative research easier. Until Aurelius, I was using spreadsheets and docs, then slide decks to present my findings. It became difficult to find voice-of-customer when I needed it. And then, on top of the work I have to do to write the copy, I was also creating client report on findings. With Aurelius, I don't have to create reports - I can share insights linked to notes. I can also see this being very valuable for my clients long-term. Their voice-of-customer data is usually scattered, which means they can't see patterns and it's hard to keep track of what quotes we've already used.

I love the search functionality, tagging and key insights. Works perfectly for what I do as a conversion copywriter - even if it was made for UX research.

Nothing yet. Every time I've asked rep about functionality, it turns out Aurelius can do it. Mostly it's very intuitive.

Design, 11–50 employés

Good organization, could be more intuitive

The organization of projects, categorization of interviews/notes and further breaking down into digestible chunks of information is great. The ability to tag and then see all the notes with the same tag or group of tags makes it easier to derive insights. The quantitative information about tags also makes data coding of themes easier

The notes may be from different people/categories, and unless you write their names, it will be hard to understand while looking at all notes belonging to one tag. The UX way of tagging could be better-very easy to make spelling mistakes or caps/no caps and it becomes a separate tag every time that happens, which could skew the data and make things hard.

Design, 11–50 employés

Aurelius gets the job but could be improved

Commentaires : Aurelius has great customer service and gets the job done, but I've seen clearer UIs out there.

Aurelius makes organizing insights from research easy. I like being able to take notes from different sections and combine them into an key insight category

The software's UI could be developed further, there are little things about Aurelius that are easy fixes but currently annoying, like the edit box for a note being tiny, or not carrying over a note's category when viewing it on the insights page.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Getting to know this useful piece of software.

Commentaires : We have lots of UX and CX research insights, and need a place to organize them.

Has a nice, light-weight feel that lets you get stuck straight in without having to set up a ton of stuff. There are lots of pithy, well-placed contextual help videos, and the customer-service response is very good.

A little bit more structure around the product would help it feel and function in a more thorough "analytical" way, e.g. a list-style layout of notes, being able to manage the scope of tags so they don't pop up in unrelated projects.

Akou
Sr. Product Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great research collection software

I like how easy it is to create projects, add notes on the fly, create insights based on the evidence in the notes, share the key insights and being able to search/tag the research.

It has some basic usability bugs like not enough system feedback when interacting with project tiles.

Lorraine
Product Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Excellent Product

Aurelius is quickly becoming my favorite research tool: I love the way it make it easy to capture, organize, store and share notes/insights. The tagging feature helps me take what was largely a very manual process and easily see trends.

When we first started using it, the feature list was fairly small. There are still some features I would like to see added, but the company is great about taking our feedback into consideration. I'm still hoping for a way to timestamp videos with notes.

Darsh
Senior UX Designer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

A tool that is straight forward and easy-to-use to get you to where you need to go

I love that Aurelius UI is so simple yet intuitive that as a new user I was easily able to go in and figure out my way around. As a designer, it really streamlines my ability to look at results from research and apply these to my work.

There are some features Aurelius lacks but I do know they are on the product roadmap based on my conversations with the team.